l Dramas with BL : Lovesick the series and Hormones season 2

yamitsu1

lovesick the series Eng sub you can watch its in here

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

lovesick novel Eng you can read its in here

HORMONE SEASON 2 Eng sub you can watch its in here

For lovesick and hormone Please go to kudalakorn coz she is the subber so we can help her coz her so so hardwork for subbing the series... thankss

Love o net (raw) you can watch its in here

and finally suggesting you all about indie movie (non asian) coz i think the series is cute and not so wellknow, you can watch it in here

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LoveSiam

• amidamaru34

• yamitsu1

• hi-j

Gyaaaaaa....I started watching Lovesick The Series after my friend told me about it...and I just found out that YO has a thread about this series too...>/////////

And right now, i finished read the translation of this story...can't wait for the next Chaos... ;-)

Hey guyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyssssssss

Go to kudalakorn.wordpress.com and you'll see the eng subbed Hormones Season 2 and Love Sick the Series

:hamtaro-005 (6):

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I'm watching Lovesick in these days and I find it terrific

I gotta watch the last 4 episodes but I wanna taste them slowly xD Ep 6 and 7 are my favourite up to now, I was dying when Pang grabbed Noh's hand! I was only a little disappointed with the kiss scene, I don't know, I found it a little...awkward?

and I hated not seeing what happened after that... ( I read it in the novel and I know they can't show "hot" scenes between teenagers but I'd appreciate a scene where they were in the bed embracing or something like that... more romance, I mean xD!)

but seriuously, I'm in love with this series... and with the actors too, especially Noh, it's too funny and cute

I recommend it to all you giuse, seriously.

I've heard that there'll be a second season, is it true? when will it air? but what about the novel, is it still ongoing?

• 1 month later...
kuda lakorn has been suspended...

can't watch the season 2... TT_TT

hi minuto90, hi all LoveSick Fans,

Kud have Problems with his Server, so they have only shut down it.... but it's coming back as soon as possible

but u can go on twitter

dalakorn , there are the new eps S2E7 on.

have a good time greetz nux

• 1 year later...

I've watched both lovesick series and hormones and they are AMAZINGGGGGG!!!!!😍😍 If anyone needs help on where to watch it i can tell you. Plus they have subtitles 😄