My Snowy Little Darling((18+ deathlyshandow and bloody bunny))

Bloodbunny

It was a snowly winter day I had just moved into town."Ugh!When will this snow ever stop!"I growled slightly as my scarf whent in my face.Walking into a pole I ended up dropping all my stuff into the snow on the way to college on top of that I was obviously going to be way too late.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• Deathlyshadow

Kego was late getting up and once he rushed outside with his things in his hands,he noticed snow was falling fast around him,with a deep heavy sigh he managed to walk through the snow towards the college with a winter coat on and a hat covering his head and ears. His nose was a rosy red and his fingers went numb,since he couldn't seem to find them before he left home this morning,but it didn't stop him from walking onward to his school besides it was his first day and he wanted to make it there. Once reaching the college he noticed someone had fallen into the snow and hurriedly jogged over almost slipping on ice,trying to reach the other but stopped and glanced down.

"Do you need a hand?"

He looked away to embarrassed to say anything so he just picked up everything and gently brushed his hair back and looked at the other as he stood up."I'm fine...... "He shoot a small smile at him but it faded quickly and he began walking again.

- - - Updated - - -

((Sorry of its short I hurt my hand so it hurts a lot to type.))

He watched him while he stood there quietly and shrugged his shoulders slightly. He nodded and headed in the same direction as the other male but just walked passed him, instead of following him. He thought to himself 'First day at college and already one guy doesn't really like me'. He sighed.

(It's cool)

Shiki was usually pretty clumsy he sighed and went and got a late slip and went to class once he got there he handed the teacher the slip .".......Here I'm sorry I was late."He began to walk to the back of the room to one of the empty desks quickly hoping the teacher wouldn't notive .((You don't have to write lot.......it'll make me feel bad that I'm giving such a sort reply.))

Kego was already in a seat leaning back in the chair sighing softly. He had given the teacher a late slip too, he was sitting in the back in the corner of the class. (Oh sorry)

He sat next to him and smiled slightly for him he had being smiling a lot today,He looked at the board and quickly began writing down notes.((It's fine......))

Kego glanced over and noticed who was sitting next to him and shook his head slightly and continued writing down notes. He leaned back slightly, and groaned a bit.

He sighed and returned to his work on he yawned and before he knew it he was fast asleep on the desk.Shiki mubbled something non understandable.