I'll Protect You With My All ((xAkachix and Bloodbunny))

Bloodbunny

Hunter was flying towards the earth well it was more like falling he had never learned how to fly very well in the first place."Oh gosh I'm going to crash again!"He curled up and protected him self.When he landed his back hit a tree he grunted as he got up and looked around him and fluttered his wings checking if they were all right. "Thank god I thought I broke a wing." He letted out a sigh of relief and smiled slightly.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• xAkachix

Miyu lay under his favorite old oak in the remote corner of the park here everything was wilder a little less touched by humans it was peaceful and the animals moved freer here . laying on his stomach under the shade of the old oak he could feel a slight breeze and thought his heard a cry from above hime and then a loud thump he looked up from his drawing and looked around the deer and the family of rabbits he had been drawing were alert too the deer took off quickly running off into the tree's that lead back into the thicker more crowded wooded land the rabbits however seem to be less bothered and continued there playful hopping and resumed eating there dinner shrugging he went back to the paper infront of him a detailed sketch of two of the younger rabbits jumping around " Seems i am loosing my mind little friends " he said giggling at him self and then face palmed- " i cannot believe i just giggled real manly " groans.

The angel peeked out from the tree and tapped his shoulder gently.His voice was gentle and quiet. "Um I'm sorry if I disturbed you....is your name miyu?" His eyes where ocean blue and sparkle in his hands was a tiny bird that must have fallen from the tree the bird was vudding agansit his thumb gently ."If you are I'm your guardian angel."He smiled softly stepping out from behide the tree his wings were slightly stained with a golden liquid. ((His eyes are blue but turn red when threatened and his blood is golden.))

Miyu jumped and screamed as he felt a light tap and a male voice come out of no where his scream was high pitched this time the rabbits truely did run they darted under the closest thick bush panting hard his cheeks flaming miyu's deep blue eyes met those of the strangers and his mouth opened and his heart was racing frantically the male looked like one of those guys that would taunt or beat you up but meeting his eyes as the other male smiled at him he stuttered out a reply unsurely " I.I.I. ... it,s o.o.okay y.yes m.m.y n.n.nME IS M.M.Miyu " Miyu then noticed the small bird in the other males hands and hurriedly got to his feet and moved before the other male and looked over the tiny bird gasping as he heard the males words he took a few steps back think the male was mad then as he stepped forward from around the tree revealing large wings miyu felt himself sway then saw a small specs of gold over his wings and something deep inside of him kicked in there is gold in your wings there b,b,eautiful.

"Are you scared?" He looked sorta confused when he saw him back up."Don't worry I won't hurt you I'm here to protect you."He smile and looked at the tiny bird."One second he kneeled closer to the ground and held out his finger with the bird on it."Come on buddy fly."He bird looked back at him before taking flight and flying away.Hunter smiled as he watched the bird fly away then he snapped out of it and brought his attention back to the boy."Oh...gold?.....that's my blood on my wings..... Oh nevermind long story."

i looked up at the other male my face growing bright red at his words " i i am s s orry you startled me you i was or rather i am a little nervous i mean its not every day . Someone appears out of nowhere and claims to be your guarding angel but why do i need to be protected i,m a nobody" he lowered his face hiding his soft heart shaped face with a trick of shadows and shake of his raven haired head with a expertise that was well practiced. He watched the nameless winged male as he kneeling upon the ground near miyu miyu watched the male with curiousity as he moved instinctively a little closer watching as the male laying a finger on the bird and then hearing his words watches the little bird take flight.

Miyu stood started as he digested what the nameless winged male said " golden blood .... your hurt , are you okay does it hurt " . Miyu turned and quickly put his sketch pad and pencils away and taking off his coat off he moved forward and offered it to the nameless man . "we need to hide your wings as there is still many people around do you have a place to stay or something you can stay with me if you do i have a small apartment a short walk from here i live alone but i have a first aid box " . miyu offered his hand to the male without thought of the consequeces or thought of danger to himself something deep inside him told him he could trust this person but he wanted no needed to take care of the odd male .

" you know my name but what is yours ? .

He took the coat and put it on and walked with him."My names Hunter..."He smiled and looked at the smaller male."........"He appeared to be lost in his thoughts."I sure your not a nobody they must want you for a good reason......"He looked away looking as if was still in deep thought .

Miyu blushed as the male told him his name was hunter shyly he took the larger males hand and his body trembled and shivered a little and he suddenly felt very shy . He lead hunter back to the main part of the park where the path is and leads hunter out of the park and over the road .walking quietly he notes the man seems lost in his thoughts as they walk back to his apartment crossing the road he leads hunter to end of the road and turning the corner they walk another 10 minutes untill they get to a large red brick house walking to the main door he pulled out keys letting them inside he went passed 2 doors on ground floor and walks up a flight of stairs to the second floor. Miyu lived alone on the top floor of the house there was only one other door that lead out on to the roof .

Miyu opened his front door and let hunter enter and laid his back pack down and asked hunter if he would like anything to eat or drink before leaving him to wonder around his apartment as he went to get his first aid box and hurried back suddenly blurting the first thing that came to his mind that had seemed odd and bothered him " what did you mean they must want me for a a good reason you said . who are they and why me " he looked up to the taller male his eyes swimming with uncertainty and a little fear he looked at hunter beseechingly as if he had all the answers to the world .

"I'm fine." He said as watched the other wander off he thought about anything that would make those people come after him.His eyes fluttered open after he came back an noticed that he had almost fallen asleep."Oh.....well there's a demon and sprit who seem to have taken interest in you......."He rubbed his eyes he really didn't wanna move falling into a tree and hitting his back really did a number on him.Nocting the fear in the others eyes he sat up and caressed his cheek gently with caring eyes."Its alright I won't let them hurt you."He smiled .

- watching hunters face he noted he looked tired and drawn he walked over to the taller man and without thought wrapped his arm around his waist and walked him slowly to his own bed he tossed back the covers and looked at hunter " here lay down while i look at your injuries " he was still reeling from what the angel had said about his catching the eye of a demon . I mean that has to be impossible right demons can't exhist but then he should say the same for angels too be here he is standing talking to one .

He smiled and stayed still so the other could look at his injuries."Your really kind." He smiled patting the others head gently. He sat up hearing rustling and brought him closer and sheilded him with his wings."What do they want!"He growled seeing a tall demon walk into the room

he smiled back at hunter his face ducking shyly as his cheeks flushed his heart raced as a shiver went down his spine making his heart flutter beating out a unusual tattoo . Taking a deep breathe he opened the medical box and started bring wipes and antiseptic out he clean the cuts and scraps bandaging the worst of it . He got a sudden cold feeling in his stomach he turned and grabbing his baseball bat he kept at the side of his bed he slipped it into hunters hand .

He heard hunter speak and peeked out from behind him and looking startled he saw a familiar shape a man that he had seen often in the park and the around his neighbourhood . The familiar dizziness and nauseous he trembled violently and hung ont to the back of hunter clearing his throat before he could speak. What the hell do you want from me i don't know how you got in here but i want you to leave right Now !!!!! .

miyus visioned began to grow darker and he sank to the floor his body feeling hot and cold at the same time he wanted to scream but he couldn't all he could think of was hunters gentle smile and light sky blue eyes touching hunters ankle he summoned the last of his strength.

" Hunter run now " once he speaks softly miyu fell unconscious consumed by darkness

Hunter picked him up and setted him on the bed."I'm your protector."He cracked his knuckles and ran towards the demon at full speed yanking a feather out from his wing and it turned into a dagger. His movements where faster then the speed of sound and next thing you knewthe demon was diced up on the floor the angel let out a pant and snapped his fingers and the corpse disapeared .Then he went back over to him and smiled as he sat on the bed and picked him up and held him closer to himself.

miyu slowly came too the feeling of warmth and safety surround him and he snuggled closer into it nuzzling . In that instant his eyes flew open and he started struggling . " Hunter" Miyu screamed clawing and wriggling until he was on the floor and he spun around the room looking for the demon and Hunters body his heart slammed hard against his chest and his breathes became shallow and deep . Miyu was hyperventilating shaking all his eyes could see was hunters beautiful eyes and he was scared he,s never see them again a strange sensation filled his entire being and suddenly his eyes filled and he fell to floor and shaking he began to sob uncontroably.

Hunter eyes widened in shock he went over and stroked his back gently."Its alright I'm here he smiled and tryed to comfort him."I'm alive."He pulled him into his lap again and stroked his hair.

He heard some one approaching and he lifted his head his face once beautiful was a broken mask of fear and pain he felt Hunters presence and saw him. Felt hunters hand touch him as his words broke through the mental fog clouding his mind and his eyes focused on the other male and his bottom lip wobbled as colour crept his face as he half climbed and was half pulled against hunter.

" Are you really here alive hunter what happened why does that man keep following me everywhere , why are they after me " he asked as he curled up against hunter as if he was the safest best place in all the world his body shaking and colour crept the roots of his hair down his toes.

He frowned."Please.....stop asking me I have no idea if I did I would have told you by now........"He sighed and tryed to snap him out of it ."........."He rained silent as the other curled up agansit his body he looked down at the other I'm sorry.....his face said it he obviously felt awful for him.

Miyu felt silly and had made a fool of him self and he was ashamed of his behaviour he kept his eyes low and his face hidden from hunters . " It is alright there is nothing to apologize for " Miyu spoke quietly he stood and shift restlessly Miyu move from hunters lap and stepped back a little . " Theres nothing to be sorry for you should rest now you can take the bed " he said shyly his voice trembling he turned on his his heels and all but ran from the room and went up to the roof .

Miyu looked around the roof top and smiled softly as tended the small different variety of birds some with injures others just unwanted he fed them before laving there soft chirps and coo's and going to his shed picked up the watering can and filling it. He began to water his lillies and roses and other plants before taking a step back and backing in natures beauty he smiled and picked up the pencil and pad he always left up here and began sketching .

Hunter just collapsed after he felt and was passed out on the floor.He really need to rest but he felt as if something bad would happen to him he kept having a nightmare and was whimpering as his wings curled around him .

Miyu returned a few hours later and found hunter on the floor whimpering unable to help him self he pulled the blanket and cushions off the bed making sure to put one carefully under hunters head stripping to his shorts. Miyu laid beside hunter and cuddled him and softly crooned a lullaby his mother used to sing to him when he had bad dreams or was afraid and ran his small fingers through his hair . " shh its alright right Hunter " Miyu spoke softly before closing his eyes and being dragged under into sleep.

He slowly began to calm down and felt the other near by and pulled him closer and began to slowly drift off again.His wings wrapped around the other protecting him and sleep as still as a statue all night long.

- - - Updated - - -

He slowly began to calm down and felt the other near by and pulled him closer and began to slowly drift off again.His wings wrapped around the other protecting him and sleep as still as a statue all night long.

Miyu smiled softly as he was drawn closer as he felt hunter calm down and settle back into a a deep sleep, Miyu however was unable to drift off confused and nervous about all these new emotions and feelings running around smaller body it disturbed him that he was had only known hunter a few hours and wasn't able to remeber the begining of the day when he wasn't with him .

he gave a soft gasp of surprise as hunters downy wings encased him in there warmth and protection and taking a deep breath he caught . Hunters scent filled Miyu's nose and and miyu calmed almost instantly feeling drained physically and emtionally and mentally. He worked his head under hunters chin and throw and arm and a leg over hunters body and fell into a deep sleep in hunters arms .

Later on you could hear chuckling and hunter was gone from the others side."I found youuuu."A blurr figure slurred as it came out of the corner and went towards the boy with a wide grin showing off razor sharp teeth.

Miyu stirred as he heard a soft chuckling he closed his eyes tighter and he began to feel queesy and a fine sweat covered his body he went to curl into hunter but he wasn't there. Miyu sat bolt up right and and his head looked around and then caught sight of the blurred figure advancing on him his heart began to race and he tried to scream but only a whimper escaped his lips as he huddled himself against the wall and curling him self up into a ball to make himself as smaller target as he could he tried to speak a few time but nothing came out . Miyu's eyes were drawn to the set of razor sharp teeth he could see within the figures mouth.

" who are you why are you after me i haven't done anything ..... w w where's hunter did you hurt him " tears began to fill his eyes and his heart ached at the mear thought of hunter being hurt .

"Come with us and I can bring you to hunter........" He grinned showing of his razor-sharp teeth again."Oh but he will be hurt little one if you don't follow me."He walked to the boy and held out his hand his nails like claws and they were black