"A writer's secrets" by Me (+18)

E.r.o.s

Summary: A collection of the secrets of a certain writer as he progresses with his possible romance relationships, friendships, and stories.

Prologue

The club was full of people, loud noises and different conversations filling the air accompanied by laughter and dirty talking. I leaned against the wall calmly, my eyes following one single individual who I spotted very far away from the commotion. He sat at one corner, elegantly holding his glass of liquor and a single cigarette who was about to burn away. His lips parted slightly and he lowered the cigar slowly, his eyes watching over the crow cautiously. Once again, his lips pressed against the thin glass of liquor he was holding and he swallowed. My eyes followed the way the liquid moved down his thin throat and disappeared. I watched intensely the exposed flesh for a moment and then ripped my gaze away only to meet his eyes. I stared into the deep and beautiful pools for the longest of times, till he abruptly pulled away to speak with someone. I continued on staring at him, the way his lips moved and curled into the sly smile I knew so well. He laughed and I wished he was laughing with me.

Sick...

The thought crossed my mind many times, but my eyes refused to pull away from the sight in front of me. Every inch of my body understood my desire to hold him, and craved for it, but rejection was definite. The thought made my heart sink, and think of the many times I've been unintentionally hurt by his blunt words, and it sunk further. My eyes teared away forcefully from the sight of him, and I forced myself to find entertainment in the random conversations around me, but my mind was clouded by his presence. My heart was beating faster and faster as I concentrated on the lyrics of the song playing.

"I wanna love you but i better not touch, I wanna hold you but my senses tell me to stop, I wanna kiss you but I wanted too much....Your poison, your poison running through my veins"

The lyrics echoed through my mind, every word making my body shudder with need. My eyes searched for the center of my obsession and settle on the empty chair at the far corner. I quickly looked around the room to find him flirting with a familiar face, and that was when all my senses clouded and something inside me snapped. My eyes settled on the couple and I was practically raging. I wonder if those around me noticed because they kept their distance. My feet dragged me through the crowd of people till I was facing him. His eyes settle on my face with a questioning look and my eyes widen in surprised. My throat tighten and I was speechless, all I could do was stare. Once again, he ignored me and continued talking with the others. My hand settled on his shoulder and he glanced at me once again annoyed. I swallowed with difficulty, a soft blush threatening to spread across my cheeks but I tried to keep a calm expression as I spoke.

"Care for a drink?"

I offered, only to notice that I chose the worst possible pick up line ever. The corners of his inviting lips turned up into another one of his famous smirks, and my whole body felt weak and pathetic.

"I don't drink with strangers"

He replied and everything around me shattered, deep inside something cracked as well. I had known the answer before it left his perfect lips, but some part of me was still hoping he would say otherwise. I watched him turn around, back to his drink, his cigarettes and his friends, and felt completely left out. My hands formed fists, and my teeth clenched tightly. Before I could even think about my actions, one hand was already gripping his arm and pulling him with me through the crowd. He protested but I couldn't hear him, and my grips tighten on his arm. I dont know where that sudden strength came from, he was stronger and fiercer than I was, but at that moment my need had given me enough power to take him with me.

I dragged him to the darkest and farthest corner of the club, avoiding the crowd of people always following him around. I locked the door and kept the noisy people outside, tonight I wanted him for myself, wanted him to look at me and no one else. I turned around to find him glaring at me slightly annoyed, standing in the middle of the room and tapping his finger against his opposite arm. His lips parted to speak and I could have swore he threatened me, but I did not cared enough to hear his words. Our distance shortened and I watched him prepared to snap me in half. My hands reached toward his hands then, and gripping his wrists i pressed him against the hard wall behind us. It took every ounce of strength in my body to hold him from getting away, but it finally happened, my lips were pressing against his, moving forcefully through the thin line formed by his.

My mouth moved against his greedily, my lips sucking at his already reddened soft lips trying to incite a response, but as stubborn as he was, nothing left his mouth. My knee then slipped between his legs causing a gasp to escape him, and I took my chance to force my way into his sweet cavern. My heart fluttered and I kissed him deeply yearning for his sweet taste. Reality was much better than what I've been imagining every night when I masturbated with him in mind. My lips sucked and pulled needy at his, while my tongue brushed against his gums, teeth and cheeks exploring every part of the place I wouldn't get to kiss again. Finally, my wet organ brushed against his, despite his attempt to hide it from me, and moved it around, rubbing their wetness against one another in a heated kiss till the lack of oxygen got the better of me and I had to pull away from his slightly bruised lips. Before completely breaking away, my teeth penetrated the skin of his bottom lip drawing some blood and I licked it, slowly and sensually, my eyes meeting his despite my fear of his reaction.

And then it happened, the persistent ringing of my alarm clock beside me. I refused to open my eyes and leave the sweet bliss that was the lips of that person, but the constant sound had already terminated any dreaming that had been going on previously. My hand grabbed the annoying object and threw it on the floor, breaking it apart as I tried to get back to sleep, but it was impossible. I couldn't picture his face anymore, nor the way his body had felt against mine, or the way he had smelt. In a terrible mood, and disappointed it had only been part of my imagination, I cuddled under my blankets and wished the day would come when I could hold him like I did in that dream.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• E.r.o.s

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic