• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tetsu

• Teesie

• AomineDaiki

• ChibiMonkey

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
I didn't got a reply from a guy I asked :/ Shall I ask more people?

Welcome to the club

;)
oh I can't wait for my partner!

what?! DAMN YOU FAMEY! You should have been joined. Here I was raking my mind to find a person and you weren't even in. Hmph, you know what famey....I'm mad at you now. :p

well since it's decided that famey takes the last spot. we're starting the partnerships. Note that your parnet MAY be your love interest. But we're allowed to have love interests from another team... and we could just forget the whole love interest thing and enjoy the action... Then let's start with me.

My character is a Melee figher it would be good to have a ranged/support type partner. who wants to?

Ohh may i

? My characters better at long distance ranged fighting, so i think they'd be a good pair. They're personalities seem like they'd get along and work well as a team too

Okay I'll make you a temporary partner for now. We can't be sure unless everyone has picked up their partners...

then next... Who wants to be

's partner? he's a ranged fighter right? maybe a melee type one will be good match for him.

Well I call Famey! Hahaha. If that's OK with you.

and

Inkomplete and Aomine alraady misses one another so I find it cute to reunite. XD

-3- cool :3 yeahh..... i just wish i don't see you as yosuke here... or i'll be bitchy in our rp because of jealousy xD (have u replied yet?)

Hahaha fine...then you be mine. ;] Don't want you to be all bitchy.

Uh, unless you replied to my reply again...yea I replies. Lemme check.

Yeah, I replied.

4sxqop.jpg

NAME: Ryo Ransu

CODE: Silver Lancer

WEAPON: Anti-Venorium Polearm - Shiro Ryojin was the latest and unique weapon that developed by Gin himself and his father - who happens to be the founder and the main scientist of Anti-Venorium Weapon and Armory Department. The blade of his polearm, was made of unique Anti-Venorium material that kept itself moving very fast like a living chainsaw, allowed it to cut through anything and anyone. The weight of the weapon was also another unique feature - it was very light, easy to wield.

SKILLS:

+ Slash: Gin with his weapon and kungfu slices the enemies around him into chunks of meat.

+ Bash: The end of Gin's unique weapon was a solid Anti-Venorium material, acts as a bat that can batter and crush his enemies, breaks shields and knocks back enemies

+ Ravage: Gin executes a brutal series of slashes and bashes.

+ Whirlwind: Turning Gin himself into a spinning death-dealer, capable of passing through huge enemies and hitting dozens of targets with a single use of the skill.

PERSONALITIES: Innocent, eager and optimistic. Quite odd, because serious situation is at hand and his mother was one of the victim of the Meteor accident, yet, he acts normally. For he thinks that in dark time like this, one shouldn't bury themselves with sadness and depression, it will consume you.

BIO: Gin Ransu, son of the top scientist, expertised in weapon and armory. He was trainned by good teachers, arranged by his father, he learned kungfu as a way of life, not as a fighting style. Later on, he used his skill to help his father, testing out his weapons in labs and experiment. However, the last five years from the Meteor accident, everything changed, the earth changed, so did his father; he began to induldge himself in study for Anti-Venorium material and pushed Gin to be an Eliminator, which he didn't go against his father. Gin, however, witnessed everything, is unchanged, except that his goal in life how is to put down the Infectors, to set peace for the world and for everyone, including the Catalysts.

QUOTE: ".......... What?.........."

eh, I'm not sure if you noticed but
character's name is Gin. Of course if you two is fine with that I am too. XD

Ooh sorry. I'll change that right away.

thanks for reminding me

*jumps on you* Listen to something very interesting! When I first came to this RP I was to make an eliminator which his name would be Gin and hold a polearm! XD I'm all fired up now!

Hahaha. XD

I am fine with any partner i get. :) I think also two ranged fighters can be a good team (distraction and everything). Since the partners won't be absolute lovers i guess everything is fine. But that's just my opinion. :3

you mean that there will be cheating? XD

I'm fine with anyone but I'm a clear uke. I've never been a seme before but if I have to....I'll do my best Q.Q