Love and War (Bellala99 and Deathlyshadow)

Zombie_In_A_Box

Deathlyshadow's character

915c0a06b3bbdcd5f9aac732cea1bbc0.jpg

Name; Striker

Age;22 years old

Race; Angel

Relationship; Single but crushing on his best friend

Likes; Cooking, nature, flying

Dislikes; War, fighting, seafood

Position; Uke

Bio; Striker has always been a very sweet and loving boy, never harmed anyone. He has one very close friend of his and always wants to be with him, he has grown fond of him. When Striker was 10 years old his parents were shot and killed, that took a huge impact on his life but it never stopped him from living his life.

Personality; Sweet, caring, and honest.

Bellala99's character

Envoy_in_the_forest__by_heise.jpg

Wings:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Name: Nova Waterwood

Race: Faery

Relationship: Single

Dislikes: Boredom, sweet foods, bossy people.

Position: Seme

Bio: Born into a family of warriors, it was clear from the very start that he would have to take part in any war. He only has a few friends, but at least he trusts them all. Nova has tons of enemies or just people with whom he doesn't really get along. A lot are jealous of his ability to get any woman or man he wants to spend a night with him.

Personality: Caring, flirty, nice.

One drunken night, two close friends and a sudden call to go to war. What neither of them know are the hardships that await when the soldier comes back home only to find a surprise. How will he react? One thing is certain... Their life will never be the same.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zombie_In_A_Box

• Deathlyshadow

The sun started to rise into the bkue sky one early morning, small white clouds also started to take form into the sky. Noisy vehicals could also be heard from where this young male was. A semi tall dark blue haired male sat in the tallest tree with his white wings wrapped around his small body.

It was only around 5 or 6 a.m, and Striker was sleeping soundly in his tree. His blue hair covering his eyes from the blinding rising sun. It had been a few days since he had last seen his best friend, knowing he was busy he didn't worry. He was woken up by two very annoying and loud birds chirping, he sat up from leaning on a branch.

He let his wings unfold and he stood up, smiling softly he jumped from the branch and took flight. He lioked aroundd the woods, seeing all the forest animals up and searchinf for food or water. Feeling happy and enjoying the nice bright morning, he decided to fly into town to see if his friend was around.

Nova was awake already, by now marching around the town. He wore a slightly irritated expression, though it was probably because he didn't get that much sleep last night... All because his father said something about him joining the military. As in, Nova having to go to war. As in, leaving this town for a long time.

The faery let out a heavy sigh as he stopped at a shop and got himself some salad - maybe eating would help him relax at least for a bit? He sat down on a small bench next to a tree and began eating. His bow was placed next to him on the ground as he tried not to think where he would have to use it soon... He'd never killed a person before.

His bright green eyes opened slightly when he heard rustling of leaves behind him. Another irritated sigh left his mouth as he closed them again, deciding to ignore the source. It was probably his fans. He still didn't understand why were they constantly following him around like that... He wasn't anything special...

Flapping his white wings a bit faster he flew over a cafe and this big shadow appeared in the sky above the people and the young soldier. Striker flew towards the building, he knew his best friends favorite place to eat was here. Sitting down on the edge of the filthy building he glanced around.

He yawned a little bit and kicked his legs back and forth hitting against the side. He noticed a guy sitting on a bench and it looked a lot like Nova, a big smile appeared. Jumping off the building he ran over towards the man smiling "N..nova? Is that you?" He stopped a few inches away, not wanting to scare the man incase it wasn't his friend.

His dark blue hair falling into his hazel orbs that watched the young soldier. How could that be Nova? He wasn't a soldier, his best friend knew better and that he knew Striker hated war and fighting. Strikers wings were still stretched out beside him.

Nova flinched slightly when he heard the voice of his friend. He slowly raised his gaze up at the other and let out a small smile. "Hey... Morning..." He muttered out softly before turning his gaze back to his food. He just continued eating quietly, not knowing what to say to the other...

Wait. Didn't he miss his birthday? Nova cursed mentally as he glanced up at Striker and let out a small sigh. "When's your birthday?" He asked while feeling like a complete asshole. They were best friends, goddamit... How could he forget? Or was he just imagining things and... God, he was really confused now...

Nova kept his gaze away after the question. It was pretty obvious he felt ashamed of himself - no one should have a friend as bad as himself... He closed his eyes as a small sigh managed to slip past his lips. He didn't say anything else. Everyone knew he wasn't much of a talker... He liked expressing himself through actions more.

Realizing it was his friend he suddenly wrapped his arms tightly around his neck. His touch was gentle and quick,pulling away from him slowly. He sat down next to him, and looked at his friends food. He was wondering why Nova was dressed in a soldiers outfit.

Striker sighed and folded up his wings, looking away and shook his head "My birthday is today Nova I can't believe you forgot" He slowly stood up from the bench , his facial exspression was showing that he was upset.

Did Nova really forget his bedt friends birthday, they had been planning a party for weeks. They had planned a big dinner, then a party at the bar for drinking. He turned around slowly and glance up from the sidewalk. "Please don't be late for our dinner" He watched him, his hazel eyes looking him over.

Nova groaned out softly as he lightly grabbed the other's hand, pulling him back closer to him. His eyes were absolutely serious as he frowned lightly, setting the meal he was eating just a few moments away.

"Look, I'm sorry..." He muttered out softly as he looked down. "I... I just..." The faery bit down on his lower lip slightly before shaking his head. "My father told me I'll have to take part in war." He finally said quietly before raising his gaze back at Striker. He seemed both upset and guilty...

"I won't be late, I swear." He promised seriously as he held the angel's hand in both of his. "Are you mad at me?" He asked softly, his wings folded behind his back. He had a present bought for the other already - he bought it months ago... Nova bit down on his bottom lip, still holding Striker's hand. God, he really messed up this time, didn't he?

Striker tilted his head once he was pulled back down to his best friend. He looked his orbs and then down at his hands that were being held gently. Had he heard him say that he was sorry? He nodded.

"Nova it's okay I forgive you. Just don't forget or be late tonight." He gripped his hands tightly, before he released them as he heard the one thing he never wanted to hear. Was he really a soldier?!

His eyes widened and he stood up rather quickly and looked away "Nova..." He sighed and shook his head glancing up at the sky. "Why do you have to go? Can't you tell your father you want to stay here. I hate war, you know that" His tone sounded slightly irratating.

Nova let out a sad smile and shook his head with a small sigh. "You know how my father is.." He murmured out softly. It was true, his father was all about war and military. From the moment he was born, Nova was already destined to become a soldier, maybe something more...

"I want to stay here, but there's no chance of that actually happening... I leave tomorrow morning." The faery said quietly as he looked at Striker and frowned slightly. It wasn't even his choice... He couldn't refuse.

"I'll definitely come tonight. I promise." Nova said quietly as he looked away a bit and picked up his bow, placing it on his back. "Do you want to take a walk or something? I'll treat you if you want anything." The faery offered softly as he smiled lightly.

Striker walked a few steps away, before he turned back around to look at his friend with a disappointed look on his lips. He sighed softly and shook his head, not being able to stay upset.

He walked back to him and let his wings out, and grabbed his friends arm gently and flapped his wings. He took off and smiled, he wanted to take him to his favorite spot which was by a waterfall in the woods. He looked around and then down at Nova.

"I really hope after all these years you're not afraid of heights" He called out as he flew towards the woods. He did a couple of spins in the air above the waterfall. Then he flew straight towards the water, letting out a giggle of happiness.

Nova was certainly more than surprised when he was suddenly pulled into air. For the first few moments he failed to spread his wings and nearly fell down onto the ground, but his reflexes showed up just in time...

He raised a brow at the truly dumb question while flying after the angel. "How could someone who spends time in air be afraid of heights?" He asked quietly, just loud enough for Striker to hear. Sometimes he was surprised by how stupid could the other be... Usually not in a bad way, but still.

The faery flew quietly, not even creating a lot of wind with his movements. It was the way soldiers had to learn to fly... And still achieve high speed. A small frown appeared on his face as he observed Striker. Back in the days, he could be just as careless and free with him... He found himself thinking of the other as childish more and more often now.

Striker suddenly stopped as gun shots were fired, the sound of the bullets flying through the air bothered him. He covered his ears and flew to the cliff by the waterfall and looked around. Could it be soldier? Or maybe just a hunter, but still that was close. He sat down on the edge and knocked rocks into the water below.

He frowned and folded his wings up and sighed, glancing over at Nova. "You must think of me as being childish huh Nova... I'm sorry I just feel free and happy when I fly" He reached over grabbing a rock and gripped it rather tightly and swallowed.

"It won't happen again. Ill act my age, and after we get back we need to find out who that person was that is around here shooting" He pushed his other hand through his dark blue hair slowly, thinking about his friend leaving for war.

Nova visibly tensed at the sound, the bow already in his hands. He scanned the area quickly with his sharp eyes while his mouth curved out into a frown. "Get here." He told the angel quietly.

He didn't even listen to what Striker was talking about... He heard something about having to find out who the man shooting was, but wasn't it already obvious? Now he just had to make sure neither of them would get hurt. His wings may not be as strong and big as the other's, but he could be faster...

"Stay near me. Be careful." The faery ordered quietly as he began flying closer to the ground, the bow tightly in his hands. He didn't want for his first kill to be when he was with Striker... Suddenly, a few more stray bullets shot straight past him, though dangerously close... One nearly hit his wing.

Striker obeyed him and was instantly by Nova looking towards where he was looking. He let himself float down staying really close to his friend. He checked around once more, but wasn't really seeing anything.

When the sound of bullets filled his ears he flew up and then over towards his friend "Nova!" He grabbed him and flew out of the way, as an arrow flew right for him. The arow grazed his wing and he quickly wrapped them around his friend.

They fell to the ground quickly but Nova was protected more than Striker. He grunted and winced as they tumbled a bit. Once they stopped he opened his eyelids, his orbs checking out the view, he unfolded his wings slowly.

He frowned glancing down at Nova "Are you alright, that arrow almost hit not to mention the bullets. Does anyone hate you? I'm sorry for falling I wanted to protect you, the arrow grazed my wings and made me fall" He stood up slowly.

Nova cursed loudly as he realized the other was protecting him. He didn't need protection, dammit! The faery pushed Striker away once they were on ground, clear anger in his eyes. "You idiot!" He nearly screamed out as he narrowed his eyes lightly.

"Stay here, don't move unless you're being attacked." He almost hissed out before lifting back up into the air. The lack of sleep made him get angry way quicker than usually... The faery kept a small frown on his face as he fully focused on avoiding any kind of attack, as well as finding the ones attacking.

He growled softly as he avoided an arrow and shot one in the same direction it flew off. A pained groan was heard from there and Nova quickly landed back to Strider, grabbed him into his arms and flew back into town until they lost this chance.

It was pretty obvious he was irritated... "Do you want to die so badly? I don't need protection..." Nova muttered out a bit coldly, yet held the angel close to his chest. He cared, he cared a lot, but... He really didn't know how to show it other than being like that.

Striker frowned and listened to how upset his friend was and he sat up and just stayed right where he was told to stay, not moving an inch in fear that he might get attacked. He waited patiently for his friends return, when he heard the grunt he looked up.

When he was picked up by his friend in a rather quick movement he gasped and held onto him tightly and shook his head "No I don't!" He replied in a scared tone as he looked up at Nova sadly. He spread out his wings but, that didn't help much while being carried.

Once they landed he stood on his feet and watched the soldier in front of him which was his dear friend. He didn't want to die, but he also didn't want to lose his friend on his birthday or anytime soon. He grabbed Novas hand and pulled him a little closer "Look I just don't want to lose my best friend, be careful please, while your fighting"

“I'm always careful, moron...“ Nova replied with a frown as he pointed at Striker's chest with his finger. “You owe me a drink now.“ He decided and huffed softly. “Then I'm going to take a nap before your birthday dinner... Try not to have yourself killed while I'm asleep.“ Nova said with slight mockery before lightly ruffling the dark blue hair.

“Can you do me a favor and report to the commander about the shooting?“ He asked before yawning widely. “I doubt I'll actually even get there without falling asleep..“ The faery mumbled quietly as he let go of Striker and sighed. “You're the one who should be careful, anyway.“ He said with a serious expression. “Humans don't really pay as much attention to faeries than angels...“

The white-haired male stretched as he yawned again and shook his head. “Now I'm going to sleep..“ He murmured out and let out a lazy smile. “Happy birthday. You'll receive your present in the evening~“ Nova tried to brush what happened just moments ago with something simple... He was too sleepy to think of anything else.

Striker looked away as he was being called a moron, he shook his head and nodded "Go rest nova ill be back" He unfolded his wings and jumped up into the air starting to flap his wings. His dark blue hair was a bit messed up, since Nova ruffled it. "Thank you" He smiled.

He flew off in a hurry towards the military building at the other side of the town. His thoughts were on the war his friend had to go in. Shaking his head he stopped infront of the door and walked inside, he searched around for the commander, this place was a little cool.

Walking to a door that had a plate on it with commander written down on it he knocked. His wings were hidded behind his back, he wasn't wanting to talk to the commander but Nova said to.

As the door opened and he was invited inside, he hesitated before slowly heading inside. He sat down in the chair and leaned back gently so to not hurt his wings. He glanced up at the commander you could tell Striker was scared and a bit terrified.

Once the commander sat down in front of him, looking over at him. He smiled nervously and then spoke to the commander about how him and Nova were attacked by a couple of possible soldiers. He explained in every possible detail about the attack, he shifted uneasily, his heart pounded not wanting to be there a second later.

Nova nodded faintly at the younger male. Resting was what he really intended to do right now... He covered a yawn, but stayed in the same place until he couldn't see Striker. Guilt rose up inside of him as he glanced down and sighed. Was he being a bit too harsh on the other?...

Shaking away these thoughts, the faery just started flying back home. He couldn't change the past even if he tried. Nova flew quietly, without a lot of speed - if he tried to fly quickly, he would probably hit a tree or something. He only got around three hours of sleep... And those hours were filled with nightmares, how was he supposed to feel rested at all?

When he finally reached home, Nova simply plopped down into his bed and fell asleep almost instantly. He clutched his pillow tightly to himself while drifting away from the harsh reality... He would be awake only when he had to go to his friend's party. Until then, he was going to sleep for sure...

Striker soon was finished speaking with the commander and got up. He turned and walked out of the room shaking his head slowly, and sighed. He had just found out that the two who shot at him and Nova were two new soldiers. He scratched his head trying to figure it out in his head.

He walked outside slowly and unfolded his white wings slowly before taking flight. He flapped his wings a few times, before gliding towards his house and landed smoothly. He smiled and walked inside his small structure of a house, going right to his room.

Looking around his room for something to put on, he tossed clothes everywhere in his room. He found a nice black outfit and slipped it on, looking at himself to see if he was looking okay. He combed his hair out before he turned and walked to his window and took flight. He flapped his wings slowly as flew towards his friends house, to see if he almost finished taking a nap.

Just as Nova thought, he slept through all the time he could let himself. When he woke up, he knew he had fifteen minutes to dress up and go see Striker. The faery got out of bed lazily, at least feeling alright after his nearly ten-hour sleep... With no nightmares! Ir was almost 5 pm now, so he probably should hurry up...

The tall male tossed on his best clothing before looking around for the gift he got. The necklace with a shining feather and faery dust.... As well as an interesting book he knew the other would like. It was about herbs mostly, though it included animals and birds as well... It wasn't cheap nor was it easy to find. He was glad he got it.

When he went outside, Nova smiled softly at the angel who seemed to have just landed. “There you are~“ He smiled softly at him while hiding the presents behind his back. “Should I congratulate you now or must I wait?“ He asked teasingly as he chuckled and smiled warmly.

Striker was about to go inside his friends house to wake him up when he saw him come outside. He blushed checking out his friends outfit and body. He folded his wings and walked over to Nova and wrapped his arms around his neck.

"Now would be good because after we eat dinner I wanted to get a few beers at the club if you are interested Nova" He pulled his arms back and took a few small steps backwards smiling. He was excited to spend time with Nova before he left for war. "Unless you rather go drink first.."

He tilted his head to the side watching his friend, waiting on a hopeful answer he didn't mind what they did first. He nervously started to chew on his bottom lip, it was a habit he picked up on while he watched other people do it awhile ago. He was dressed nicely for a dinner date but he honestly much rather go and drink, he needed to get things off his mind.

Nova smiled as he nodded and chuckled lightly. “I'd rather eat first and then drink.“ He said quietly and let out a warm smile. The faery seemed rested, at least. There weren't bags under his eyes now as he slowly pulled the necklace from behind his back and instantly placed it on Striker's neck. He smiled softly at the way it looked on his friend. It was a good choice...

“Think of this as an amulet of luck. Faery dust does bring good things to you.“ Nova said softly before taking the heavy book out. “Here, this... I guess it's more to pass time.“ He said with a light grin. The faery then pulled back away and smiled before reaching out to lightly ruffle the other's hair.

“Now, let's go and eat~“ Nova smiled widely as he lifted up into air. The faery seemed to be relaxed... He chuckled lightly at his friend before shaking his head. “Would you like to go home and put the book away first?“ He asked softly, with a kind smile on his face.

Striker wasn't expecting anything fancy or special but once he felt his friend place the necklace around his neck he jumped slightly and glanced down at it. His eyes brightened up a little more as he grabbed a hold of it gently in his hand and looked at the amulet,and his cheeks flushed a tinted red. He loved the amulet and the book when he looked at it,his friend was spoiling him a lot. He looked at him "Thanks"

He unfolded his wings and jumped up into the air and flapped them,hovering in the air for a moment before flying by his friend and smiling softly "Yes let's take my book home first,and then lets go enjoy a nice lovely meal" He flapped his wings faster and took off rather quickly smiling to himself,Nova was such a cute and an adorable faery,he would never ask for a better trusting friend then him. He felt the wind in his face and wings,it felt nice to be in the air once again loving flying,and never really caring to be on the ground.

Landing at his place he folded his wings up a little as he placed the door just inside the door on the table,and shutting the door once again. He turned and bumped into Nova not realizing he was so close to him,his cheeks tinted a red colour again and he backed up slowly rubbing the back of his neck and chuckling nervously "Oops sorry Nova,you okay?" He looked at him with a worried look,he always worried about him and now even more since he was leaving for war in the morning,the day after his friends birthday.

Nova smiled softly and nodded as he reached and lightly ruffled Striker's hair. "No problem, anything to make you happy." He said with a playful grin, his mind not working well enough to realize how cheesy and romantic it actually sounded. He was completely honest, however. Other than leaving for war, Nova always tried to keep the angel happy. He got him little surprises, he pampered him slightly and even spared more of his free time for him.

Nova smiled as he followed Striker, watching him with a light chuckle. The other always seemed so free in air... He seemed to be emjoying the flight so much. The faery closed his eyes as he followed the sound of hiz friend soaring through the sky until the two of them landed. Nova let out a soft, surprised gasp when Striker bumped into him. "Careful there..." He mumbled while looking straight at the other.

When he realized the other was blushing, Nova raised a brow and grinned. "Why're you blushing? Perhaps there's something you wanna tell me?" Nova teased before laughing warmly. "Come on, let's not waste more time. I'm hungry." The faery complained as he lifted up into the air again, waiting for his friend to join as well.