Of Boys' Love and Straight Guys

Ero Gaki

Title: Of Boys' Love and Straight Guys

Genres: Comedy (?), Romance

Plot: Kuro is straight. Kuro's normal life (and his sexuality) then took a turn when he found out that his neighbor is the most fearsome straight delinquent in school.

So yeah I was bored and Tada~ The result of boredom is this. Loooooooool Forgive me for my poor English, this was just done on the spur of the moment.

Homo.01

I feel sorry about my bestfriend. Well, I kinda view his situation funny, but really, I feel pity towards him. His love life sucks. By ‘sucks’, I mean, literally. Genzo is popular. He’s so handsome (from my manly perspective) and he is very kind. He has this warm demeanor where you couldn't help but smile whenever he’s around. Most of the female students in our batch idolize him, or rather, have feelings for him. It’s not surprising though, with that looks and personality.

Though, the reason why I feel sorry for him is because he is in-love with a girl. I feel like laughing right now, to be honest. Like, hell, this is too funny. Well, he’s a perfect guy, yes, everyone says so, and yet why is he having a love problem? Simple. It’s because he fell head over heels with a Fujoshi. So yeah it feels so ironic that it makes me laugh. I wonder why she fell in-love with that girl. That girl is such a Fujoshi that he actually shipped Genzo with our PE teacher. Sanada-sensei is handsome (the girls say so), and well he has a well-built body. Genzo sucks at physical activities so there were times where Sanada-sensei kind of gave Genzo special attention. That’s probably the reason why that Fujoshi shipped the two of them.

Then a while ago, I witnessed something so pitiful (and funny at the same time). Genzo finally decided to confess to that Fujoshi named Miharu. Miharu went to the meeting place and heard Genzo out and then I was hiding behind a tree.

“M-Miharu, It’s been two years since I entered this school, and I kind of noticed you for a long time already. I know this is truly out of a sudden, but... But I’m in-love with you!” Genzo confessed, his hands trembling and his cheeks heating up. Man, if the girls saw Genzo’s face at that time, they’ll totally die of fangirling.

Guess what Miharu answered.

“Th-That confession… is for Sanada-sensei right?!!!!!” Miharu replied as she panted heavily, her cheeks flushing so hard, and her eyes- Even beyond those spectacles, her eyes shining with…. Perverse thoughts, were totally evident.

Holy shit, that was priceless! I actually looked crazy, you know, hiding behind a tree, laughing silently like there’s no tomorrow. The answer Genzo received was too... What do you call it... traumatizing that his jaw actually dropped and then that’s it. Miharu left, as if she was about to go to Sanada-sensei and pass Genzo’s ‘feelings’ for the teacher. It was so damn hilarious that I feel like crying at that time.

Really, Genzo’s life is as if it was taken from a Shoujo Manga. I feel sorry for the guy. He's so kind yet she fell in-love with that kind of girl.

My point here is that, BL destroys people’s lives. The thought of two men having sex is just disgusting. Very disgusting.

~This is where the tale of a straight, young man who fell in-love with… a heterosexual male, all began. ~

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ero Gaki

• Ventamus

Top Posters In This Topic

Homo.02

“You okay, Genzo?” The young brunette asked, holding back a laughter as he asked his bestfriend. The scenario that happened before was almost too shocking for Genzo, but for his bestfriend, it was very comical… in a way.

“You’re so cruel. You should be cheering me up right now…” Genzo answered as he brought both of his palm on top of his face. Genzo was the happy-go-lucky type of person which enables him to get over with the most shocking things as early as possible, but to be rejected by the girl of his dreams in the worst way that ever existed will totally hunt him for a very long time.

“See? I told you, BL destroys everybody yet you still blurted out things like ‘I like the way she fights for what she really liked’ and ‘It’s amazing how she tells everyone that she likes BL even if the society doesn’t accept it. I like her confidence’ and some more statements similar to that. You look like a dork now, regretting everything.” The brunette replied as released a disappointed sigh in the end. Genzo was so stupid to believe that Miharu will totally accept his feelings and replace BL over him. Really, Genzo was very ignorant regarding fangirls.

“I do not regret it… And never did I think of giving up. I’ll totally make her love me back, even if it means that my main enemy is BL which is definitely hard to defeat, so I need your support again, Kuro.” Genzo’s despaired face suddenly vanished, covering it with his determined look. Not only is he kind and helpful, Genzo is also the hard worker type.

The brunette wanted to release a sigh again for hearing Genzo’s determination in confessing again. He doesn’t really want Genzo to end up with a girl with a rotten personality. Genzo is like, every girl’s dream man. In this generation, majority of the men, according to women, became jerks. Womanizers, Drug addicts, and abusive, those types are kind of showing up every day in the current times. On the other hand, Genzo is way too kind and delicate enough that he deserves a feminine girl.

Instead of complaining and discouraging Genzo to go for Miharu again, Kuro just smiled and patted Genzo’s head. “Sure. I’ll help again.” He said reassuringly.

“Thanks, Kuro.” Genzo replied, smiling back at his bestfriend.

“I just hope that when you stick with her for you to gain her trust, you wouldn’t end up becoming a Fudanshi or something. That will truly make me throw up. Remember, boy to boy is lewd. Man to Man is disgusting. BL is a nightmare, I’m telling you. So be cautious around her and cover your ears when she mentions anything homo to you.” Kuro reminded his bestfriend as he wore a serious face that will probably make Genzo remember the warning every day.

“S-Sure.” Genzo answered, rubbing the back of his head as he awkwardly laughed. Genzo hates BL, of course, because he is straight. But he thinks that Kuro is too much of a homophobe that he’s been exaggerating his warnings. Still, he knew that Kuro was just concerned, so he just let it slide.

--

“So, how did it go?” Kuro asked as he saw Genzo walking towards him with a depressed face. Kuro guessed by then that something horrible happened to his bestfriend.

“I didn’t have the chance to confess again. By the time I approached her, suddenly squealed and gave me a notebook… with her S-Sanada X Genzo fan fiction...” Genzo’s face looked pitiful then. It felt like he encountered the most terrifying thing in the world.

Kuro felt like laughing again, but part of his self wants to cheer Genzo up and erase the horrible story he just read.

“That’s just… I don’t know… D-Dude, I salute you for surviving the whole thing.” Kuro said as his voice cracked which just shows how hard he’s holding his laugh back.

“I need to go to the restroom.” Genzo weakly said as he hurried to the nearby restroom. He really need some relaxation by being alone a little bit because Kuro wasn’t really helping. Hearing the small giggles his friend unconsciously released, Genzo felt the burden even more.

Kuro nodded and leaned on the lockers, letting out the laughter he’s been holding back. He felt really sorry for Genzo again, but how he wished he witnessed Genzo’s terrified face at that moment. He laughed until somebody went in the aisle where Kuro was waiting for Genzo.

The brunette saw the school’s most dangerous thug, Shoutaro.

For Kuro, ‘Shoutaro’ was a lame name for a delinquent who makes everyone feel scared. ‘Taro’ was like, a mainstream name for a Japanese boy, and everytime he hears the word ‘Taro’, an image of a cute, chubby boy flashes on his mind. Yet, this certain Shoutaro was very tall, about 181 cm, and his pupils are small, making his eyes look dangerous.

Shoutaro opened his locker and changed into his outdoor shoes. Kuro was just leaning on the opposite side of the lockers as he observed the delinquent. Kuro took a peek on what was inside Shoutaro’s locker. He expected it to be full of cigarettes, drugs, can of beers, and maybe even pocket knives, but surprisingly, he only saw extra plain white shirts neatly folded and some notebooks.

After wearing his outdoor shoes, Shoutaro stared at Kuro, making Kuro feel a mini heart-attack. Due to the immediate gaze from the delinquent, Kuro leaned more, making his head form a very hard and painful contact with the locker. “Shit.” Kuro exclaimed as he immediately rubbed the back of his head.

When Kuro accidentally stared back at Shoutaro, he saw the tall man wear a snicker on his lips. “Holy Shit! Did he just laugh at me?” Kuro was slowly getting angry when he saw the other man snicker until a hand tapped his back.

“What are you spacing out at, Kuro?” A familiar voice rang onto his ears. Using his peripheral vision, Kuro saw Genzo, looking at him with a curious look. Genzo then noticed that Kuro’s eyes were actually looking at something- rather, someone, and when Genzo saw who it was, Genzo immediately grabbed Kuro’s wrist and dragged the other male out of the lockers area with him.

“Don’t pick a fight with Shoutaro, Kuro.” Genzo worriedly said.

“Huh? Really, what’s with that reaction? I was just looking at him, that’s all.” Kuro answered, wearing an annoyed look on his face. Genzo was such a worry-wart that it makes Kuro feel irritated.

"But you weren't looking at him, you were glaring at him..." Genzo thought as he sighed when he heard Kuro's answer. Kuro was being childish again.

--

When Kuro got home, he immediately plopped on his bed. As soon as he settled down on the mattress, Shoutaro’s snickering face appeared on his brain again. “What the fuck is with that guy, snickering at me when I only bumped my head on the locker… That fucking arrogant cunt. I want to punch his dick-face hard and bury my fists on that ugly smug face.” Kuro muttered as he clenched his fists. There he went, exaggerating things again, according to Genzo. Kuro always said that he hates arrogant guys. They’re only full of words, but not actions. That’s probably the reason why he felt angry towards Shoutaro as he snickered at him, but to think of the situation, Kuro wasn’t really in the right position to be angry at the guy. Afterall, he’s also arrogant himself.

For how many minutes, he kept on badmouthing the other male until he felt his torso itch. It was a sort of cue that told Kuro to change his clothes already. Standing up, he stretched his arms a little bit and walked near the window to close it.

As he was about to put the curtain down, he peeked at his neighbor’s lawn. The one living on that house was lady on her 40’s. Kuro didn’t know if she had daughters or sons since Kuro didn’t have a habit of peeking at his neighbor’s house every single time, but one thing he knows is that, the lady was very pretty and kind.

Kuro suddenly saw a familiar guy crouching down, planting flowers on the lawn.

The familiar guy was no other than Shoutaro, which made Kuro’s jaw drop immediately.

“What the fuck?! That dickhead is my neighbor?!” Kuro blurted out, his voice filling the whole room. He observed the man a little bit closer. He almost laughed by the thought of that smug, arrogant man, doing something feminine like planting flowers. He continued to look at Shoutaro, giggling like an idiot, until he saw another familiar figure, walking towards Shoutaro as that figure crouched beside Shoutaro and kissed the male on his cheek.

“M-MOTHER OF ALL SHITS, IS THAT… MIHARU?!”

• 2 weeks later...

Homo.03

Kuro felt like he was going to go crazy.

He couldn’t get hold of his crap, that was why he felt like he was about to go paranoid.

It was already shocking for him to know that the guy who just snickered because of something trivial that happened to him was his neighbor, and worse, his bestfriend’s one and only love interest just kissed that guy who snickered at him on the cheek.

Grabbing his phone and dialing Genzo’s number, he waited for the male to pick up. When Genzo was already on the line, calling out Kuro’s name, Kuro felt a certain pity and sympathy swelled inside him. Will he tell his bestfriend that Miharu and that thug were already an item to make his bestfriend move on or will he stay quiet to avoid shattering Genzo’s feelings which are not easy to be discarded?

Kuro was sandwiched between those two choices, and sadly, there was no Letter C. Kuro stared outside the window closely and then he saw Miharu and Shitaro smiling at each other, as if they’re really having fun. Miharu helped Shintaro plant something on the land (because of the distance between the two houses, Kuro couldn’t really see it clearly), and seeing those two became all too happy and shit like that, Kuro wanted to kill both of them and present Miharu’s head to Genzo.

But he wasn’t a Yandere character from a manga series, so there’s no way it’ll happen.

Genzo, meanwhile, kept on calling Kuro’s name as Kuro was in a deep thought if ever he’ll tell the other male what he just witnessed or not. Finally hearing a sharp yell from the other side of the phone, Kuro got back to his senses and bit his lip.

“Y-Yo! I was just wondering if… um… you’ll let me copy our English assignment tomorrow!” Kuro lied.

It wasn’t because he was scared of what will happen, but now that he thought about it, Kuro didn’t have a solid proof that those two were going out. Sure, a kiss was totally already a next level skinship between ‘friends’, but still, in the current society Kuro’s living in where friendzones exist, it truly was not a great idea to just skip into an inference.

“You called me just for that? I was changing my little brother’s diaper you know…” Genzo answered with a hint of an annoyed tone. “I will, so see you tomorrow.”

Kuro just nodded (which was stupid, since the person on the other line couldn’t see it), and then he hung up.

By the time he knew it, Shoutaro and Miharu already were gone.

Kuro felt like bullcrap the next day. The shocking revelation yesterday made him have a brief insomnia for a night, and he only fell asleep when the rooster crowed at midnight.

It was already a miracle that he wasn’t still late, and so to avoid the worst scenario, he hurried up to do his daily hygiene.

Facing his bestfriend at school made him feel nervous. He couldn’t help but want to say what he saw yesterday, but then he didn’t want to at the same time. His mind was totally corrupted at the time that Genzo actually cleared his throat and patted his buddy’s shoulder.

“You’re so obvious, Kuro. You can just tell me what you’re keeping, you know.” Genzo kindly said with an assuring voice to make sure that Kuro will finally feel at ease.

But it never effected.

Kuro became even more nervous, as because he didn’t want Genzo to cry. He was afraid that the gentle voice Genzo has will turn into something opposite, and maybe Genzo will be trapped in melancholy for who knows how long. It was painful, but really, Kuro was overreacting.

Kuro knew he was being overreacting, and so he sighed and decided to spill what he saw.

“Genzo. I know you love Miharu and all, but… H-Hey man. I’m not destroying her image or something but it’s just that… I saw her being all lovey-dovey with Shoutaro. L-like, she kissed the bastard on his cheek, a-and I only knew till yesterday that I’m that bastard’s neighbor!” Kuro nervously spilled that he almost bit his tongue in the end of the sentence.

Gulping a huge lump in his throat, he patiently waited for Genzo’s answer.

And all he heard was a laugh.

“Y-You’re worried because of that? But, Kuro, Shoutaro and Miharu are siblings!” Genzo replied, still laughing hard.

So it just showed that Kuro got worried for nothing- or maybe not.

Do siblings kiss their bro or sis in that age? It was ridiculous!

“But normal siblings do not go on kissing their bro and sis just because they are biologically related!” Kuro said as a comeback, that time, increasing his volume enough to make Genzo stop laughing.

“T-That, I do not know. I usually get to see Miharu kissing Shoutaro on his cheek as they separate to go to their respective classrooms. I’m guessing that you do not know since you’ve always been arriving at school, barely even making the class bell, and the two of them takes off earlier than you do, which explains why the three of you never crossed paths in going to school, but it didn’t really bother me, I mean, seeing Miharu kissing another guy would totally make me feel jealous, but Shoutaro is her elder brother… that’s probably why.” Genzo explained briefly as he rubbed his head and smiled awkwardly.

The answer Kuro received wasn’t totally enough. It wasn’t enough to satisfy his nosy side.

“What if they’re like, having a forbidden relation-“

“Shou-nii and I are just siblings. Shou-nii took care of me most of the time, so I grew up admiring him as a brother. I act like that towards Shou-nii because Shou-nii's the only guy in my life that ever accepted me wholeheartedly despite the fact that I am a hardcore Fujoshi. Besides, Shou-nii has a crush on a certain somebody here…." A familiar voice of a girl’s surfaced between the two men.

• 4 weeks later...

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
@ You can't stop it there, when it's starting to get good too!!!! ;__;