HELP! Nothing Happens When I Mount an ISO file??

trythistrick

EDIT: Ah, nevermind, I got it. I'm not sure what I was doing wrong before but I just restarted my PC and tried it all again and it worked for me. Who knows? lol! I would delete this thread if I knew how~

Hi all! (: I need some technical support over here... I've read through several guides on how to install the BL games but I can't for the life of me seem to mount the ISO. I've downloaded and re-downloaded Naked Butler, as well as No Thank You! and neither of them work. I'm using Daemon Tools Lite to mount, and when I do, the little clock-face comes up and says, "Mounting..." but then it disappears and nothing happens, as if it's not running. I get no other screen or prompt, just nothing. It's all very anti-climatic and saddening.

I am running the system locale as Japan.

My OS is a Windows Vista.

Here's some screen shots, if they're helpful.

halp_zps008172a1.jpg

Does anyone have ANY idea what I'm doing wrong?? And the thing about it is that I played Absolute Obedience and Silver Chaos YEARS ago on this same computer so I know at one point or another I did something right, but obviously not anymore. I don't remember the mounting program I used to have (and it's no longer on my PC, whatever it was) so as I stated above, I am using Daemon Tools Lite, but have also tried Cloneware.

Any suggestions would be AWESOME. Thanks guys! :'D

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• trythistrick

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic