Lead me out of the Sadness((Ryouta Basket & Bellala99))

Ryouta

f0f0e540e26a9fdfafed75dd934bf09b.jpg

Name:Hirota Subaru

Position:seme

Haight:176cm

Weight:67kg

Personality:Smiles and makes the peaple around him happy even if he is not really happy he wouldn't show it and talk about it.When somebody hurt his friends he will be angry and took a fight.

Interests:He loves to play music specially guitar(He also plays Trumpet and Violin) He sometimes compose some music when he is free.He can cook well too.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zombie_In_A_Box

• Ryouta

anime-boy-cute-gil-gilbert-Favimcom-269529.jpg

Name: Hayashi Satoru (Surname first)

Position: Uke

Height: 165 cm

Weight: 62 kg

Personality: Usually calm and collected, though deep inside he's just a big softie. He adores anything that's cute (especially hamsters or tiny animals in general), but absolutely fears dogs. Satoru also likes sweets a lot, as well as tea and watching movies while cuddled up in blankets... Needless to say, he really likes being warm.

Interests: Writing, photographing and occasionaly working in various facilities that help abandoned animals.

Satoru smiled to himself as he walked down the street. In one hand he held a small notebook while in the other was a pencil. Occasionally he'd write something down, then look around and continue walking. He was thinking of various ideas he could possibly use in his new book... Each small detail had a chance of becoming a big part of the plot, so he made sure not to forget any. He also tried to think of which character to pair up with who... This story was meant to be filled with various pairings. Straight, gay, lesbian, asexual - all kinds. He knew that most of the pairings would be declined, but he could at least try... If his manager didn't agree with some of them, he would probably agree, but definitely not all of them. He had to keep at least one gay couple, this book wasn't for kids.

Satoru was far too focused on his book - he didn't notice a car heading straight at him. It was evening, too, so pretty dark... And the driver was probably drunk. All the young writer felt was burning pain and sudden darkness. For a while, he couldn't feel anything. Then all of the pain appeared all at once. A pained scream tore out of his chest as he held onto his broken arm... Funny thing, he couldn't feel his legs. Like they were gone... His glasses had flown off to the side during the hit, broken and nearly smashed up. A small part of him managed to register someone next to him, asking something that he didn't understand. The young male felt absolutely horrible.... And he was supposed to meet up with a friend, too... Guess he wouldn't make it after all.

"One...Two...Three...one..two...three!"Breathing fast, Subaru was jogging into the place that they wanted to meet! He had a pretty smile on the face and He was kinda happy.He slowed himself down a bit and stumped putting his hands on his knees to take a break.He was sweaty all over the body but it was fun ! He started walking .He put on his headphone and listened to the pop music.He knew the music very well so he started whispering it under his lips .He was almost there.He passed the big and crowded street carefully because a lot of accidents had happened there , He entered the park .He closed his eyes , He could feel the wind touching his body .He opened them and went to the bench the he and his friend always sat on.He wasn't still there, He sat on the bench and looked at his watch , it was already 8:30 .He laughed slowly"He sure is late."He leaned and waited for him to come.

It was 8:50 and he hadn't arrived yet.He got a little worried and stood up , picking up his phone calling to his phone number .He walked slowly back to the street , one hand inside the pocket and the other holding the phone.As he got there,he saw the police blocking the street and an ambulance, also a group of peaple made a circle next to a car that the front was damaged."an accident..."He completely forgot about his friend and walked closer to see that what happened .He passed the crowded and he shocked .He didn't know what to do? "Satoruuuu!"He screamed as he sat and held his friend tight "Satoru, what happened ? Satoru,Are you okay? Answer me, please! Do you feel any pain? "He was so feared and angry .He found out who the driver was since the police was interrogating him, He walked to him and punched his face in an instant. The peaple around stopped him, He tried to free himself"Let me go! I will kill you!"He shouted but after a while he gave up .They put the man inside the police car and they left the place.He walked back to his friend, still worried"Satoru...You will be fine.I promise!"

Satoru was going to be brought off to a stretcher and into the ambulance when suddenly his friend ran up to him. He could only whimper and hiss in pain as he felt someone's arms around his body. It only made the pain worse... Faintly, he recognized the voice of Subaru saying something. What did he say? The young writer couldn't even understand. He was glad when he pulled away... At least his body was left alone, with no one touching him for the time being. He wanted for the pain to be gone... It seemed that nobody else understood that. He was dragged up to a stretcher where someone, thankfully, injected him some painkillers. Some voice told him not to sleep... He should listen to the voice.

As he was carried off to the ambulance, he felt less and less pain... But he felt really sleepy. Some of the medics quickly explained to Subaru that he couldn't come with him and that he needed to calm down. He would be taken care of by the best medics. The writer was slowly taken to the hospital. Once there, an immediate surgery took place. He had a few broken bones and worst of all - a damaged spine. There seemed to be a way to help him, but they couldn't do it without the acceptance of Satoru himself. The could only try and take care of his broken arm and two ribs... Of course, all of the cuts and bruises were taken care of as well. Once it was all done, the young male was layed down in his ward's bed... He could finally sleep.

Subaru was cofused and clueless of what happened? How happened? And he just couldn't hold it, He couldn't see his friend's bloody face and he could feel his cold body.He wished that he had the accident , not his friend.He was shacking while putting satoru's head on his lab.He started crying quietly without anybody to notice.He put away his tears as day brought the bed .He carefuuly lifted his friend and put him on the bed.He was messed up following the bed that was pulling to the ambulance .They told him that he is not allowed to go with them.He looked at his precious friend until the back doors closed and the ambulance left.He couldn't think probably so he quit thinking and ran to the next street.He took a taxi and went to the same hoptial Satoru was taken.

He was restless moving round , right to left, left to right front of the door that Satoru was resting.He couldn't have visitors yet .He already had a surgery and he didn't know a thing about his situation so he was really worried, blaming himself for all of this, wishing that he would be fine as he was before.He smashed his mind by thinging .He sat on the seat and put his hands on his messy hair as he saw somebody walking to him.He was a doctor, It was obvious by the clothes he wore, He didn't looked so happy "Are you the comrade of the boy that was in the accident?"He stood up snd moved his head"Sensei, How is he? Anything serious?"He closed his eyes"Please calm down! Can you tell me what is his name and what's your relationship with him?"He noticed he was a little loud at the hostipal so he answered lower"Hayashi Satoru*and he is my friend.Can I see him sensei? Please!"He walked to the door and opened it"Okay but please be quiet! He is sleeping for now!"He agreed and they went inside.As he saw his friend like that all in bandages, He thought that he was going to faint! He couldn't take it but it was nothing that he could do!

Satoru didn't wake for quite a long time. All of his injuries definitely would take some time to heal properly... The pain medicine was working as well. The young male didn't even move when Subaru entered the room... No, he remained the same. Motionless, his face slightly pale and his lips parted. If only he knew what really happened to him... If only he knew that he wouldn't be able to walk anymore. Even in his dreams he had no idea about that. In his dreams, everything was still okay. In his dreams, he was together with Subaru, both of them talking and laughing like always... Would he ever experience that again? Or maybe he wouldn't want to do anything with him, injured like this? Somewhere deep inside, the writer could feel that something was wrong... Yet he couldn't tell what was it.

When he finally did wake up, at first he couldn't make out where he was. The bed wasn't the one he was used to, and it was far too bright for his bedroom. Suddenly, memories flew into his head, making him close his eyes for a few moments. "...Subaru?.." He called out quietly, even though he wasn't sure if he was there. He just wanted to see him so bad... The man was like his best friend. He always was there for him - just as he was always there for Subaru. He bit down on his slightly trembling lower lip before taking in a deep, quivering breath. "Subaru... I can't... I can't feel my legs..." He whispered quietly, keeping his eyes closed. If the other wasn't here, he could at least pretend. The writer had to say those words to someone - or no one, he just had to say them. He felt like he was going to go crazy if he didn't...

He walked closer to him, sat on a chair next to his bed and deeply looked at the male with his red eyes, He tried hard to not cry , he was trembling and whispered his name"Satoru..."The doctor put his hand on his shoulder and moved his head to tell him he won't wake up! He examined the poor boy then he checked the form of him so fast as he sigh looking at him, Subaru took the boy's hand and looked at him sleeping peacefully, he wanted to talk to him and laugh with him again, tease him and hang out with him again, play music for him and saw him eat, write and smile again, he looked at the doctor with a worried face"Sensei, there isn't anything serious, is it? He will be just like before, right? He can smile again just like before, right? You will cure him, am I right? Please answer me, sensei!"The drops of water felt from him eyes.The doctor walked to the door "Please follow me ! I should explain some things to you at the office!"

He looked at him and sigh.He let his hand go and left the room eith him but he was a little worried.They entered the Doctor's office and he closed the door.He was inpatient and asked him again"Will you please tell me what happened ? You are making me worried!"The doctor looked away, He stumped his head and fisted his hand"So it really is something serious , right?"He sat on his chair"Yes.his Spine has damaged badly so he can't walk anymore but he can be heal by an operation !"He got sad when he heard that he shouted with and angry expression "So why don't you start the operation ?"He closed his eyes, he seemed calm"You should frist give us the money that is needed but the cost is..."He walked to his desk and punch it tight"I will pay for it! No matter how much it costs! I will!"He looked at the boy , knew that he didn't have the money"So then you can bring us 500, 500 dollars!"Subaru was shocked when he heart that."500, 500 dollars?"He didn't know what to say frist but he thought it was for Satoru so he shouted again"I will gather the money, no matter what!"He moved his head"Okay then, it doesn't have anytime limit! Whenever you have the money , we can start the operation but until then he needs a wheel chair!"Subaru moved his head and left the room, He felt sorry for his friend, how would he act when he understand? He thought.He walked inside his room and saw him calling him and saying that he can't move his kegs, when he heard that he cried slowly and ran to his friend holding his hand"Don't worry, Satoru, I'm here.no matter what will happen I won't leave your side! Never!"

Satoru's lower lip trembled when he felt his friend grabbing his hand. So he was here after all... His eyes were opened slightly as he squeezed the hand that was holding his own while trying not to cry... Subaru crying certainly wasn't helping. Why was he crying anyway? Not like he was the one who couldn't move his legs. "Please stop crying..." The younger male whispered out softly before closing his eyes tightly. Satoru was still trying to keep tears from spilling, even though the task was quite hard... He didn't manage to do it after all. One after another, tears began rolling down his cheeks, while he still struggled to stop them... Or at least not to start sobbing.

"My legs... What's wrong with my legs..?" Satoru whispered out the question as he opened his tear-filled eyes. His whole body was trembling before he slowly let the tears just flow down. With his free hand he gripped onto his hair while crying - he hadn't cried this much for so long... He was squeezing Subaru's hand tightly, as if it was going to save him from something. Maybe it would, maybe he just didn't know it yet... His breathing now was just short gasps of air between quiet sobs. He felt like his world was slowly falling apart... And he had no idea how to put it back together.

He couldn't help crying, it was Satoru after all , it was he best and only trusted friend,the person that he met when he was only a child, They were always together , in happiness and sadness,.Whenever they fight ,he couldn't resist and he always the one who apologized frist, in pre school, middle school, high school they were together and never left each other's side .He saw his friend squeezing his hand back , telling him not to cry."What the hell? You should be worried about yourself! Even at a time like this, you still ...."He said inside and stumped leaning on his hand , still holding it,He was cold and it made Subaru shake , he cried loudly as he shouted"Please don't cry , Satoru, I can't take it , so please..."He looked at the boy's eyes thinging how to explain, He sigh and smiled"It would be for a little time then, then you can walk again, I promise you"He didn't wanted him tofeel pain any more so he tried to talk to him more! So please don't cry anymore ! Should I call your parents?Do you need anything? Shall I bring you some food?or water? Please tell me! I won't leave you, okay? It will be alright!"He couldn't of course leave him because no matter what it was still him and he was still the one he loved.He stroked the boy's hair and put away his tears but he himself couldn't stop crying .He wanted to hold him but he knew that he couldn't . He kissed the boy's head and put it on his shoulder , stroking his hair."Satoru, I know it hurts butyou will be healed soon."

Satoru shook his head as tears slowly continued rolling down his cheeks. "Just... Please don't cry..." He whispered softly as he tried to move his other hand, but only ended up with a soft yelp leaving his mouth. It was broken, right... The young male seemed awfully distressed - why wouldn't his friend tell him what was wrong with his legs?... "Subaru... What happened to my legs?.." He asked a bit louder as he looked straight at the other while trying to stop the damn tears. The writer squeezed the other's hand as he shifted a bit in the bed - it was hard to do that without moving his legs... A soft, shaky sigh slipped past his lips as he closed his eyes and breathed in through his nose. He stayed like that for a bit, just calming himself down, fighting back any more tears that threatened to spill.

"I don't need anything else than you telling me what happened." He said firmly as he looked at Subaru, his lower lip still trembling. "What do you mean I'll be healed soon? Why haven't they done it yet?!?" The younger male was slowly getting a bit frantic, his words were close to being harsh. "What do you know that I don'?" He asked quietly while lightly narrowing his eyes. Sometimes he acted cold when he was trying not to cry - Satoru had experienced this side of him, too. Having been together for so long, the other knew a lot about him... Just as he knew a lot about his friend. Satoru still hid one thing, however... He didn't want his friend to know he was gay.

(You don't have to mention me each time ^^")

Subaru was speechless , His friend kept asking asking him what happened to his legs. But how could he answer? It would probably couse more pain for him, he couldn't take it of course, He would feel even worse but he knew that he would not stop asking him so he thought how to tell him to don't hurt him,It was kinda impossible, nobody would be happy by hearing that he or she can't walk anymore, He saw his friend trying to move his hands but it would only hurt him, He squeezed his hand as he lifted it and softly kissed it for him to calm down, he didn't knew why did he do that but he was feeling that the male needed him more than ever and he should made him feel that he is not alone, He put the cold hand on the cheek of him and started shaking as he looked at his friend's eyes and sighed,opened his mouth to tell him what's wrong.

He sat on the bed next to him and stroked the boy's hair "Subaru, you should be strong, okay? I know it is hard for you to hear this but still you will be healed , I promised you, right?"He looked around thinging how to start, his voice was shacking "You had almost every part of your body operated , you also have a damaged spine, there is an operation for that too but...but those selfish doctors are saying that they won't start the operation unless we bring the money that is needed.until then....You should...use a wheelchair"He understood that he spit out all the things already, he looked at the other male with a worried face "There is a lot money but...but I will gather it all for you, no matter what happens ! Until the day I don't , I won't leave you and I will take care of you, it is just money and even if it takes a lot of time, a lot of years , I will gather it all, you will walk again!"He couldn't imagine of how he would act but he decided to stay with him.

Satoru's mood fell with each word that left his friend's mouth. He was left completely stunned, without even knowing what to say. It was so bad?.. Damaged spine? The younger male didn't need to hear anything after that. His whole body began shaking and he quickly pulled his only uninjured hand to hide his face. The word wheelchair echoed through his mind as a few choked sobs left his mouth. How could he even live a proper life after this? How could he look at the world in the same way?.. How could he keep his friends if he was in this condition? After all, no one would want to be seen with someone like him. Someone who couldn't even live by himself anymore.

"No..." Satoru whispered out quietly as he shook his head and slowly pulled his hand away, trying to stop his sobbing. "I don't want any help from anyone." He said rather firmly, even though a sob broke out right after saying that. "I'm not... I'm not gonna drag you into this... I have to do it myself..." The young male whispered softly as he rubbed his teary eyes. "I don't want your help..." He repeated, more to himself than to Subaru. The writer bit down on his quivering bottom lip before taking in a sharp breath. "I want to talk to a dotor." He said before looking at Subaru with eyes he only had when he really meant it.

Subaru was the witness of his friend's tears and hard times.He didn't have the damn clue how did he felt but it looked really painful and also...also,seening his friend like that was enough for him to suffer.He regreted about telling him but he couldn't do anything about it so he tried to calm Satoru down.he squeezed the boy's hand tight and tried to hold his tears,he smiled and kissed the boy's head,whispered"It's alright!So please!Don't cry anymore"It was the only thing he could do at the time after that he watched the younger male's beautiful face and waited for him to calm down.His beautiful eyes had always made Subaru lost himself and fell for more than the day before.Each minute with him...It was like a dream!

The younger male seemed to be calmed down after a while,Subaru thanked god and told him that he would never leave him.At least,not until the day he could walk again all inside.He wanted to talk to him to make him feel better but something stopped him.His friend said that he needs to do it himself and things like that.Subaru was shocked,his friend said he doesn't need his help but the truth was that he didn't want to trouble him!That was what Subaru thought.He sighed and let the boy's hand go,stood up and walked to the door then he turned back and looked at his friend with his usual smile then he looked away and opened the door"I always have respected what you said or wanted but...this time,I'm sorry, Satoru! No matter what happens,I won't ever....ever leave your side."He said and left the room to call the doctor .Afterward he went to buy drinks for both himself and Satoru.

I won't ever take help from others like that... Satoru promised to himself as he clenched his hands into fists. Even if Subaru was going to collect money, he'd never take it. Never. It wasn't that much that he didn't want to trouble the other - more like he didn't want to damage his pride. He was going to collect all the money he needs by himself, and no one was going to help... He could still write and get money from that. He'd manage somehow...

When the doctor finally walked in, Satoru had already composed himself and slowly nodded at the older man. "I have a few questions about my... My condition, as well as a request." He stated firmly while lightly gripping the bed sheets. The doctor - an elder male with sharp brown eyes and glasses - walked up to the patient and sat down on the chair. "Of course." He replied simply as the writer took in a deep breath. "How much is the surgery for my spine?" He asked quietly, wanting to hear an answer from someone who would know for sure. "500, 000 dollars." Again, the doctor replied quietly and straight to the point. Hearing the huge number sent a twinge of pain to Satoru's heart. "There isn't a way of covering it with health assurance?" The brunet asked quietly while the other shook his head. "I'm afraid not." Satoru let out a shaky sigh and closed his eyes for a few moments. "Then... Please, make sure you don't accept money from anyone other than me." He requested finally while the doctor seemed surprised for a few moments before a flash of understanding appeared in his eyes and he smiled lightly. "Of course."

After this, Satoru asked a few more questions about when he could leave, also the basics of wheelchairs, then the doctor left and the writer was left alone with his dark, sad thoughts again.

Subaru was walking to the market near by the hospital to by some drinks and other things that Satoru might needed.He kept smiling,he was sure that Satoru won't listen to him that easily and he could guess what he might have told to the doctor.He walked inside the market and chose foods and drinks then he paid for them and walked back to the hospital.Frist,he decided to meet the doctor so he went to his office and knocked.After he replied,Subaru walked in and sat on one of the chairs in front of his deck.His face was serious like before.The boy sighed and started"Did you talk to him?"The doctor sticked his hands together and put them on the deck"Yes!"Subaru changed his position a little and made a serious expression just like him"What did he wanted to ask you?"The man with the white coat rather to not say the details"Well...about his situation,and I explained to him everything I did to you."He was kinda angry.He could feel that he is not tell the truth but he didn't wanted to bother him because him wasn't at the fault.He should made the right person agree not him so he stood up and thanked the doctor and left of Satoru's room.

When he arrived at the room he was kinda worried because Satoru already knew how much the Operation was,he might felt bad so he picked bigger steps to him.He managed a smile and put the stuff on his table next to his bed.He picked the energy drink and opened it, put on it's place again and helped Satoru to sat on the bed with without hurting himself."Please tell me if you are not comfortable and here's your drink !"He chose his own and started drinking it.He sat on the chair and stared at the younger and cute male as he blushed and held his hand again"Sorry,if I was late!"He stroked the boy's hand and lifted it up and softly kissed it." Satoru, please let me help you with collecting the money.Otherwise,I won't forgive myself!I can't leave you now!If all this had happened to me,you would have do the same,wouldn't you? So please! This is the one and only thing I want from you."He said started crying in silence still holding his hand.

Satoru barely even moved when Subaru came in. He didn't want to see the other so much right now... The young male shifted slightly as he was helped to sit up. “Stop treating me like a child. I can at least sit up on my own.“ Satoru said nearly coldly as he glanced at the drink and frowned. “...You know that I hate this stuff...“ He muttered out as he looked away. “Do I need to remind you I'm also vegetarian? Just in case.“ Satoru said quietly as he looked through the window. The younger male tugged his hand out of Subaru's with a slight frown. “Stop touching me so much... Can't you just leave me alone for a bit?“ He asked quietly before looking down at the sheets. He still tried to move his legs, and he never could do it...

“I already said no!“ Satoru nearly yelled out. His anger only flamed up when he saw Subaru crying. “What are you crying about? Is it you who can't walk? Is it you with broken bones? Is it you who's gonna lose his job!?! No!“ Satoru was horrible at handling his emotions at the moment. His eyes were filled with tears as well - just his were angry tears. “I don't want you here right now.“ He finally said while looking straight at the other. “I don't want anyone here... Just leave me alone.“ Satoru finished as he layed down on the bed, his back turned to Subaru. He hid his face into the pillow as hee waited for his friend to leave. Just leave...

Subaru thought that maybe begging him would have made him agree but he was wrong. His behavior was changed, he wasn't like before, the one who Subaru knew. It must have been really hurt! Right? That means he couldn't do anything? Nothing! He just have to let it go. Did he mean to get lost? It couldn't have any other meanings, could it? That broke Subaru's heart and he felt pain inside his heart and grabbed his shirt tightly, looked down"You mean you don't need me anymore, am I right Satoru?" His tears fell faster than before as he stood up and rushed to the door. "Okay, then I will be lost so you might feel better!" He left with no other word to say.

He walked through the hall with an irritated expression on his face. He didn't understand that his footsteps were making a harsh sound until the nurse walked to him fast and stopped him by putting her hand on his shoulder "Please don't make any high sound in the hospital. The patients can't rest."Subaru wanted to yell at her but when he looked at her face and figured out how serious she was because of her work, he put his hand on his head and sat on the seat next to the wall as his stumped his back and stared at the while floor, continued crying in silence for a while.The nurse in a light pink uniform walked to the boy. She looked around 30 years old or so. She stroked the boy's back like she could understand him.That was kind of true since she almost saw peaple cry everyday. He tried to stop his tears. "Isn't there a place for me inside his heart anymore? Why?" The older woman felt sorry for him and decided to support him a little more.

Satoru stayed completely silent as the other finally left. The silence was slowly suffocating him as the feelings rushed to the surface all at once and he found himself sobbing into a pillow. That's it, his life was ruined... The writer choked down a few sobs as he tried to stop, yet couldn't. What was he supposed to do now? The one person who rushed to him now probably hated him, and he didn't know if his family would really care... He didn't contact them in ages. The young male slowly drifted off to sleep while tears wet his pillow. This all was horrible... He couldn't have a proper life anymore...

His dreams were all nightmares. Various people called him a freak, a weakling, one who couldn't take care of himself anymore. He was awoken by a light touch on his forehead... Slowly tearing his eyes open, Satoru stared at a girl he'd remember even in the middle of the night. “Sakura?...“ He asked quietly while his eyes filled up with tears again. This girl used to be his girlfriend... She had soft black hair, beautiful blue eyes and a really cute smile... “It's me, silly.“ She chuckled softly while gently brushing away a tear from Satoru's cheek. “I came as soon as I heard...“ Sakura said softly while the other slowly sat up. “I'm sorry about what happened..“

Subaru felt better after a while. He looked up at the older woman and then he stood and bowed to her since she was the one who calmed him down. "I am really sorry! ! I think I was so angry and I didn't notice that I was at the hospital! " The nurse smiled and signed to stood stright. "It's alright so you don't have to be worried! " She told him to wait and left. After one minutes or two she came back with a glass of water on her hand. She handed it to Subaru and sat down looking at him pale face. She smiled again as she asked him to sit down. "Hey! I will listen to you if you want so that way...you might feel a little better. Is it because your friend can't walk anymore? " The boy sat down and fisted his hand. As he heard the word "friend" his tears gathered around his eyes again. "Why?... " He whispered as he started crying slowly again. The kind nurse stroked his back as he listened to what he wanted to say! It wasn't so long though it was full of feelings.

After he finished talking, the woman looked at her watch and stood up. "My break time is over..." She turned back at him with her pretty smile. "I think you don't have to be worried! He is just shocked about the things that happened, he can't thing well. When he cured a little bit, I am sure he will treat you like befire so you must be patient and...Why don't you try talking about your feelings with him? I am sure he will understand you if you explain to him." Subaru stood up and bowed again. "Thank you for listening to me! "The older female moved her head. "I should go! It's fine so don't worry! I think you should go to your friend, he might have said that he wants to be alone but I think he needs you now more than ever! " Subaru thanked her again and left her walking stright to Satoru's. As he got to the door, he opened it and suddenly he suprised. He saw a beautiful lady next to Satoru. Who was she? He wondered. He told him that he doesn't want those anyone but...It meant that he didn't want to only see him? He decided to not interfere so he smiled but it was sad. "Sorry! I didn't notice you have a visitor! I..."He fisted his hand and closed the door. "I think I should not bother you..." He leaned to the wall next to the floor as he resist the tears. "It hurts!" He whispered as he shaked "Oh...one sided love hurts! "

Satoru stared at the girl in disbelief. He hadn't seen her in moths,.. Years, even. So how come he could still remember this face so clearly? The young writer realized he must've started crying again because soft hands slowly wiped something wet away from his cheeks. Satoru took in a hitched breath as he grabbed the hand and held it tightly, his shoulders shaking slightly as he cried silently. Sakura didn't say anything - she just gently stroked Satoru's hair, calming him down until the door suddenly opened and Subaru bursted inside. Satoru glanced at his friend and was about to tell him that he was sorry, that he couldn't control the words, but he seemed to leave.

"Sakura, could you get him back here?.." Satoru asked softly as the girl smiled sweetly and nodded. Once outside the room, she immediately saw Subaru. However, instead of worry or concern on her face there was anger. "You dare say that? Love? So you're a fag, ha?" She asked coldly. Who knew there was such a cold monster underneath the warm-looking girl. "Get the hell away from my boyfriend, you faggot. He doesn't need you. I'll take care of him, so you just keep away." She almost hissed out before returning to the room with an apologetic face. "I'm sorry, Satoru, I think he ran off..."

He wanted to be alone for a while, thinging on his own pains but as he saw the lady next to him. He shocked. Did she heard what he said? He asked inside as he walked back looking at the other`s eyes. She was pretty, she had the right to have him, perfect form of body and style, yeah she was his type. That was was he thought...he..compared to her was nothing...nothing.

The woman`s words stabbed his heart, he was shocked so she heard all she said. It was bad! What if that lady would tell everything back to Satoru? Would he say the same things? Would he think that Subaru was disgusting? He couldn`t bear thinging about those things and what she said anymore. He looked down, his tears started to fall down one by one as he ran away from the harsh woman. He left the hospital as he hail a taxi and asked him to go to his high school. He felt guilty. Why did he even fall in love why? He couldn`t take it anymore. From the begining, he was head over hills in love with Satoru but he had never realized. He wished he would have told him.

He couldn`t stop crying. The driver got a little worried. He asked him if he is was fine or not but he told him not to worried. The car stopped in front of the high school. He tipped the driver and walked to the building after he came out of the car. At that time the school was closed so no body was there. He took the stairs of the hall to go the roof. He was looking around at the same time and remembered his time there with Satoru. He walked to the roof and looked at the yard as he sighed and pulled out his phone, calling the number of Satoru`s doctor. After he replied he asked him to let him talk to Satoru because he had an important thing to tell him.

Satoru let out a small smile at his ex-girlfriend before nodding lightly. "It's alright..." He murmured out and looked away. He felt awful for telling Subaru to leave back then... He really should've apologized, didn't he? The young writer let out a shaky breath and lightly rubbed his eyes before feeling a gentle hand on his own. He raised his sad eyes up to the girl who seemed honestly concerned... "Satoru, I... I have something to say." She started quietly while slowly leaning closer. The male didn't do anything for the moment, just staring at her with disbelief. "I... I want for us to try again... I miss you..." She whispered out and gently closed the distance between their faces. Satoru felt frozen for a while, before slowly kissing back. Maybe love would help him get through this all...

Their kiss was interrupted by a knock on the door. Satoru quickly pulled back and looked away with slight embarrassment, while Sakura was clearly disappointed. "Come in." He said quietly and his doctor came inside, passing him the phone with slightly pursed lips. "It's your friend. He said that's important." He said quietly and walked off, while Satoru put the phone to his ear. "Subaru? Subaru, I'm sorry... I shouldn't have made you leave." The young male said immediately, not letting his friend say anything else at first. The girl was clearly irritated, however Satoru was looking away from her...

He waited for the other to reply, still looking at the beautiful view! Who cared? It couldn't make Subaru smile or laugh at all or make him feel that it was pretty! He was heart brokened and he wantec to be accepted! So why ? What had he done? What else had he done to Satoru but to make him happy and relieved! How much he tried to confess his feelings but he couldn't. They departed from eachother in college, that must be the time when he had met that lady! Subaru thought like that, as he walked closer to the edge and looked down. The distance between the yard and the roof was a lot! He feared a little and stepped back but he had decided so he walked closer again . He wanted to be love. He had enough of that damn one side feelings. At least if the oerson couldn't love him back. He just had to told him and then he could easily left the world. Could he really do it? Another life without Satoru! Could he even take it?

He was thinking about sorta different things as he heard the other boy answered. His words were kind and gentle. Even at the time like that! Instead of worrying fir himself, he was worried about him. It made the other so relieved! It seemed that the other lady hadn't tell him about what she heard, it made the situation a little hard for him. He sighed deeply and started talking in a low but calm voice! "Uno...ne...Satoru....there is something I want to tell you then I soon go...." He deep breath two times and closed his eyes. "I love you, I felt like that from when we were kids! You didn't understand it so I enedd up telling you..." He laughed slowly but with a sad tone of voice. "I thought that I'm the closest one to you...sorry but I can't saw you loving other people do I better...just disappear from your life...just remember that you were always in my heart....always!" He stopped as he stood next to edge! He wanted to hear him once more so he didn't hung up!

Satoru's eyes widened at the confesion and he was left with parted lips and wide eyes. He stared at the wall before gripping the phone tightly, clenching his teeth together. "Subaru, I..." He nibbled on his lower lip as he sniffled quietly. "Subaru, please don't do anything stupid..." He almost whispered out, gripping the sheets with one hand. "I don't want to know I'm responsible for you... K-Kil-..." There he choked down a sob and tightly clenched his teeth. Was he going to kill himself?... "Please..." The young writer whispered softly while Sakura frowned, stood up and left. It was no use now. Satoru was clearly ready to do anything to keep Subaru in his life.

"Please..." Satoru repeated quietly into the phone, tears slowly rolling down his cheeks. "Just... Just come back here... W-We can talk!" He seemed to be getting desperate now. The young male burst out into crying as he bit his fist lightly. He didn't want for anyone to come and see him like that. Sakura left, so... Was this what she wanted? Was this all that she needed? Satoru slowly leaned back against the pillow as he cried, his shoulders trembling. "Please don't leave like this..."