masterxslave ((bloodbunny and pigeon))

Bloodbunny

He shut his eyes tightly as his blushed" i hate you!......" Rin managed to get out between pants as the tears continued to stream down his face.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• Kotorichan

"Do you really want to say that? I'll call some other guys in here right now if you don't start behaving yourself" Alec glared down at him.

He whined."Just get it in your damn head!I'm not yours and I will never be!"He looked away."And don't you even think about it!"

Alec sighed and went over to the closet. He brought over some more ropes and chains and tied Rin up until he couldn't even move. He pulled out his phone and dialed a number before putting it up to his ear. "Hey, bring some of your friends over. I have a disobedient pet for you to play with" he said, making sure it was loud enough for Rin to hear.

Rin whimpered he looked absolutely terrified as he heard the other speak into the phone."N-no Alec!"He whined .

"I don't remember giving you permission to call me by my first name" Alec said to Rin, hanging up his phone. "they'll be here soon, make sure to give them a good time"

He hissed loudly."I'll male sure they'll regret everything!"He struggled as much as possible with the restrains on.

Alec heard a knock on his door and grinned. "that was quick... I'll be gone for fifteen minutes, and if you can behave yourself by the time I'm back then I'll tell them to stop" he said before opening the door and walking out. A small group of men came in, chuckling to each other. Alec wandered off to find Haku.

He hissed showing razor sharp teeth like a dogs almost and hissed He looked away still tugging at the chains.

The men immediately moved in towards Rin. "wow, he's a cutie" one chuckled. "be a good boy for us" said another.

Alec went to Haku's room and knocked on the door.

Haku was fast asleep under the covers and didn't hear the knock. Rin growled."I refuse!"He looked over at them seeing that they where in shape and gulped knowing that they would probably be able to go longer then normal men

"that's fine with us" one approached Rin and lightly pushed one of the vibrators deeper. "it just means we get more time with you" he laughed. "man, it looks like he's already gone all out on you... I hope you're not too stretched out too use"

Alec opened the door and smiled when he saw Haku. He slowly walked over and sat down next to him on the bed.

Rin flinched as it pressed agansit his prostate but didn't want to moan and bit his lip roughly causing blood to drip down his chin

"I'll make sure you have the absolutely worse time you've ever had.

"oh? how do you plan on doing that?" The man pulled the vibrators out one by one, turning them off and dropping them on the floor. He used his fingers to spread the boy's empty hole. "we can get off on pretty much anything, why do you think Mr.Alec called us?"

He shiver as he felt the fingers enter."Because he's a fucking asshole!"He hissed and tryed to kick him .Haku whimpered not looking so peaceful at the moment as he slept.

Alec had tied Rin legs very securely. The man laughed and stretched his hole wider. "look at you, I bet you secretly enjoy this..."

Alec frowned and touched the boy's cheek. "Haku?"

He cried out weakly."That hurts stupid."He whined and tryed to cover him self with his tail and hissed ."Meanie." He hissed at the male .

Haku opened his eyes as tears rolled down his face slowly ."Master?"He wiped his eyes with his bare arm.

The man pushed the tail out of the way and unzipped his pants. "then you should have behaved better" he said simply before thrusting into the boy.

Alec frowned and pulled Haku into his arms. "what's wrong?"

He cryed out as the man thruster into him and tryed to get the ha d cuffs off since they weren't bounded to anything. "I-Im not his plaything or y-yours!" He clentched his teeth tightening around him.

The metal handcuffs only bit into the wolf's skin. Alec had made sure they were too tight to escape from. "Just keep saying that, then I'll get lots of playtime with you" the man laughed, slamming into him.

He moaned loudly as he slammed into his prostate and whimpered his ears going down."P-pervert! "He looked at the other men hoping they would feel bad for him and let I'm out."

The other men had begun to unsip their own pants, jerking themselves off to the sight of Rin being fucked. "man, I'd try to get him to suck me but I don't want my dick bitten off" one chuckled.

He whimpered and his his face in a pillow not wanting to see this disgusting man fuck him."Your all fucking perverts!"He hissed into the pillow.

The man just laughed and thrust harder. "really? you're not enjoying it?" he grabbed the boy's cock and roughly stroked it. "it feels like you like it, your hole is so tight it's like you're trying to pull my cock in deeper." he slammed against the boy's prostate.

He cryed out again agansit his will."Its your fault pervert!" He blushed and moaned after he spoke."I-I'll be good just stop being s-so rough!"He whimpered tiny tears gathering in his eyes.

Haku looked away."Just a dream about my mother