Junai by Shohdoh Rena

Kizoku

656.jpg

Title: Junai (BL Novel)

Author: SHUHDOH Rena

Artist: NARA Chiharu

Language: English

Plot:

On his way to work, Shimizu, a systems engineer, faints at a train station because of his strenuous job. As everyone pretends not to see him, the only person to call out to him is his elementary school classmate, Suzuki. But when Shimizu wakes up for the second time, he discovers that he has been imprisoned in a strange place and has been undressed and violated by Suzuki, who he expected to be humane! "Looks like you get more excited when you're tortured." Inside this cell, day by day he drowns in sex…his nipples and asshole are toyed with; his body - molded into something corrupt. Shame turning to pleasure.

Download Junai (BL Novel)

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

For download re-upload requests, post

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
so the staff notices them.

Note: Please only ask for re-upload if none of the download links work after checking ALL the pages of the thread. Thanks!

YO Staff

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kizoku

• AvelynS

• RimahK

• Senri

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG!! This... Looks... soooo... freaking...amazing!!! whooo i can't wait to read it thank you soooo much i love you!!!

Oh my god!!! So I started reading this four hours ago. Now I'm finished and holy shit that was... I have no words to describe. Wow! It was amazing and perfect and mysterious and uh... Just wow! I completely recommend it to everyone. As long as they can handle some strong psychological stuff :p

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I just finished reading it.. And I was like 'uwaaahhh!!!' So mindblowing ..!! Great story, I love it... At first I thought it was supernatural or something, but I love the twist...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...