Two Princes(Wewuwe and Razzmctazz)

razzmctazz

MukamiKou6001516236.jpg

Name: Gilbert Lance Yelin

Uke, Seme or Seke: Seke

Gilbert is the prince of the Yelin Kingdom, who's too kind for his own good. He can't turn a blind eye to those in need, even though at times he can't realize when he's not helping at all. He's really sheltered from how the world can be.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• razzmctazz

• Wewuwe

Name: Ulrich Armin Yelin

Uke, Seme or Seke: Seke

Ulrich is the twin brother of Gilbert, the only diffrence is his eyes are the opposite of Gilbert's. Having twins in this time era was an omen among the family. And since it's a royal family, they had a reputation to uphold. Ulrich was sentenced to the castle tower, locked away until the day he dies.

Ulrich doesn't believe in hope or the good of people. He's given up on his life.

Gilbert just finished his lessons for interactions. He couldn't wait till the day would come when he could be finished all his classes. He just wanted to rule the kingdom that was his birthright to rule. Everyday lessons and tutors coming in to tell him how to rule, was getting boring for the young prince. He headed to his room to get ready for his fencing lesson, which he didn't feel like going to.

He stopped in the hall with the best view of the castle tower. He never understood what was there, his parents always said it was nothing of his concern. For some reason it always made him wonder what was up there. Guards watch the doors, a maid always brings bed sheets and dirty plates.

the castle's old grandfather clock chimed loudly throughout the house. Gilbert rushed to his room, he was late for his fencing lessons. he knew he'd be in for a beating now from his teacher.

he stared out his window at the tower.

"..she wouldn't find me there.." he thought to himself as he ran out his room to the castle tower

"Lunch." A guard said, sliding a plate of food under the door to Ulrich. The blonde stared blankly at the plate, somewhat convinced that it was poisoned. They never gave him silverware, worried he would try to hurt the guard or himself.

Ulrich didn't touch the food. His little tower had a bed, desk and bathroom, just enough to survive. He leaned against the wall, looking out the widow up at the top of the wall, too high for him to reach.

Gilbert sweet talked to guards into letting him into the guard's areas. The guards always had a soft spot for the prince and being late for his fencing class was enough to make anyone feel bad. The prince sat in the breakroom table staring at a clock bored out of his little princely mind. He'd hoped he could stay there long enough for his tutor and his parents to give up on fencing today.

The prince curiously looked around the room. "Why is this place so heavily guarded there's nothing here" he thought to himself as he poked around the room for something interesting.

"so the prince isn't here? I've check all over, this is the last place" a familiar voice to the prince, echoed down the hall. he froze, and looked for a way away from his impending doom. he ran up the stairs of the castle tower, since the guards that were usual guarding the stairs have the fencing teacher to deal with.

Ulrich heard a pitter patter of feet coming towards his door, causing him to get up off his bed. The blonde walked over to the door, stepping over the untouched food as he went. He peered through the barred window, big enough to get somewhat of a view of outside the cell walls. This doesn't sound like a guard... he thought as he hoped, for once, to see a different face.

Gilbert heard his teacher leave, but he didn't go back to the guard's room. Curiously got the better of him, he explored higher into the castle tower. The scent of food blew down the hallway, smacking Gilbert in the face with the smell of something edible. he followed the scent till ended up at the last cell with food in front of it. He stared at a person that had the same face as him. "w-who are you?" he asked confused about why there was a person that looked exactly like him.

"Wh--.." Ulrich's voice cracked from not using it for so long. "..my name is Ulrich." He said simply, looking at Gilbert. "Why do you have my face?" He asked, examining the boys features.

"To be honest, I have no idea why." Gilbert held out a hand for Ulrich; It's always polite to shake someone's hand when first meeting Gilbert thought to himself. "My name is Gilbert."

Ulrich hesitated, but extended his hand through the bars. "My names Ulrich." He said, locking his eyes with the other blonde. "How did you get up here?" He asked, pulling his hand back through the bars.

"I skipped my fencing class and hid out here" Gilbert grinned, he didn't feel bad for skipping his class he felt kinda proud he did so without getting caught honestly. For a moment he eyed the other boy, but quickly had so many questions for him. "so why are you up here?" he asked curiously. Gilbert thought Ulrich being up here alone was odd to him. Another feeling arose from Ulrich being here, abit of sadness for the boy.

Ulrich shrugged. "I've always been up here. I think about 17 or 18 years or so.." He said softly, "all I remember is being in here.." The blonde looked up through the bars, putting a shaky hand on the bars. "Do you..do you think you could find a way to free me?" He asked, almost pleading.

"that's a long time...." Gilbert sadly said to the other boy. He put his hand around the other boy's hand that wrapped around the bars. "You have my word I will free you" he proclaimed nobly, though he didn't have any idea on how to free the boy.

He felt he shouldn't tell his parents, there has to be a reason they never told him about Ulrich.

"i'll be right back" The prince said before running off to look for someway to help ulrich.

Ulrich pulled his hand away, watching the other blonde run away. Ulrich bit down on his lower lip, convinced he was never going to see Gilbert again...

Gilbert found a vacant desk next to the doorway. He searched every inch of the desk, and found nothing to get Ulrich out with.

He sadly sat in the desk, thinking of another way to get the other boy out. The prince stared at the wall trying to think of an idea maybe he could charm a guard into getting him a key he thought to himself.

He returned to Ulrich saddened that he couldn't help the boy out.

Ulrich heard foot steps coming back. The blonde looked out the bars, seeing he was empty handed. "The guard comes back at sunset, he then leaves the keys since that's the last meal I get of the day." Ulrich said. "He leaves it in the top drawer." He pointed to the room across the way.

"really? I could come back during sunset, and let you out!" Gilbert excitedly said, he was happy he could help Ulrich in anyway he could. "the guards like me so getting out at night will be easy."

he knew he could get back here easily at night. Gilbert sat on the floor in front of the cell, he glanced at the plate of food that wasn't touched.

"why don't you eat?" he asked the other boy, concerned if he boy was eating.

"I think their poisoning me." Ulrich said flatly, frowning. "I think their trying to finally kill me off, so I won't eat their food.." He said. He fell silent for a while, unsure what to talk about, since he never really had someone to talk about. "Th--..thank you for helping me....." He finally said, keeping his eyes down, slightly embarrassed to look up. "It's nice to know someoe actually has a heart in the outside world." He said softly.

"but if you don't eat something you'll starve. It's not poisoned" Gilbert reassured Ulrich about the food. "I can tell if food is poisoned, and this isn't" he took a small bite out of the food to prove it wasn't poisoned. "see it isn't, also it's pretty good" the prince would've hated if the other boy become sick from not eating.

"there's tons of nice people in the outside world!" he happily said.

Ulrich just looked at the other blonde, unsure if he should trust him. "I'll eat when you get me out, how about that, hm?" He smiled. "But I'm glad there are more good people out there. I just...I haven't met a lot of them I suppose.." Ulrich said softly, looking down.

Gilbert pouted at Ulrich. "I'm keeping you to that, I don't want you to pass out" he grew concerned that something would happen to Ulrich if he didn't eat.

The sun went down, and it started getting dark. "hey it's getting dark, and i need to go for dinner." he smiled sadly not wanting to leave Ulrich. he stood up, getting ready to leave. "I'll be back after Dinner, I'll bring something from my plate for you"

Ulrich watched the boy stand up, not wanting him to leave. "It was..nice to actually have company.. Thank you." He said softly, looking back down at his hands, with nothing to do but wait for Gilbert to come back.

Gilbert waved to Ulrich before he ran off to dinner. He spent an hour disconnected from his family in conversation. The boy retreated to his room waiting for his parents to go to their room. As time went by his concern about the other boy in the tower, got worse. He wanted to help him, and make him happy but he honestly didn't know if just letting him out would work.

Gilbert after a bit ran back to the tower with a bowl of food, one of the maids gave him. The guards on duty left a key on the wall where Ulrich said they'd leave the keys. The prince ran over to the other boy's jailcell. "I have returned"

"You.." Ulrich looked up as soon as he heard Gilbert's voice. "You came back." He smiled, standing up. He stumbled slightly as he grabbed the bars. "I can't believe you actually came back for me." He said, surprised. Ulrich looked down at the key, then back up at Gilbert. "You're going to let me out?" He asked, almost uncertain.

Gilbert smiled at the other boy. "hm mm I'd never leave you alone" he unlocked the cell door for Ulrich. "now come on out and eat this" he held up a plate of food he brought for other boy. "now you eat up, I bought you something from dinner tonight" he hoped Ulrich would trust him after this to eat the food he bought.