Name;Hanabusa Aido

Age;18

Race;Vampire

Birthday;March 11th

Horoscope;Pisces

Height;177 cm (5'10")

Eye Color;Electric Blue

Hair Color;Blonde

Personality;very outgoing and charismatic. He is friendly and cheerful one moment but he can also be cruel the next. He often flirts with the girls to cover up his true feelings for males.His love for roses is anonymous, but it may have been that Kaname had a taste for roses, and as a loyal follower,Aido has adapted that flavor for the thorny flower.

Appearance;Hanabusa is a tall, lean and lithe young man. He has golden-blond hair and electric blue eyes. As with most Aristocrat vampires, Hanabusa is very attractive and often draws the interest of several girls. He is often shown wearing his Night Class uniform but can also be seen wearing casual yet smart clothes.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shinobux

• Veil

It was a sunny afternoon and the day class students were heading back to their dorm so that the night class students could head to their classes without conflicts. The day class students were making such a fuss over everything,clothes,shoes,make-up,hair you name it and they were complaining,as the big doors opened for the night class students they calmed and watched them quietly gasping every once and awhile. One vampire that was very cheerful tonight was Hanabusa a semi tall blonde haired vampire that shuffled by the girls and smiled,often winked as he passed. His eye contact with many of the girls were only on the ones who called out his name and squealed when he spoke to them,having being somewhat famous he was happy that the girls liked him it covered up his feelings for males.

As he reached the other doors and walked inside he then looked back at his other friends in the vampire room,and smirked. He shook his head and walked to his class sitting down on a bench and leaned back resting his arms behind his head and propped his feet up onto the desk and let out a loud long yawn of boredom

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

The doors opened Yuushino stretched and followed his group though many girls didn't know him there were a few that wanted his attention as he waved with a gentle smile, many called him the copy cat, though his hair was a natural color he was called fake often as he passed by many of the girls who cheered and freaked out for Hanabusa. 'Whats so cool about that guy I bet he's got big secrets.' He thought and approached his classroom as he walked in he leaned against the wall and went up to kaname, bowing in respect and looking up. "Shall I watch Yuki again tonight?"

His job was usually watching Yuki and keeping her safe through the nights, he was never required to sit in class. As he was dismissed he walked off passing Hanabusa with a small smile and walked out the door heading for his post.

Hanabusa turned his head watching the new student leave the room he sighed softly before he sat up once more and grabbed his book before drawing. He grumbled and looked up hearing Kaname,his eyes changed red and he stood up. "Lord Kaname,would you like me to go with him?" When Kaname turned him down he closed the book and waited for their teacher to show up.

Soon after class ended he walked to the dorm front room and sat on the couch placing a blood tablet into a glass. He waited before taking a small sip and breathed in taking inn sweet scents.

Walking in with a yawn and a stretch and a small yawn he looked up. "Oh Hanabusa, your back? Don't you have class or something?" He said somewhat rudely but gave it a soft tone before walking past to grab a glass and filling it with water. He wanted to brag about his position rub it in that he had the favor but at the same time he felt sad he couldn't explain as to why he felt feelings for someone who seemed popular with girls but yet he never tried to date a single one. "Aidou...why haven't you settled down? There's gotta be some girl out there for you?"

Looking over his shoulder to see Hanase, he shrugged "Class is over" He looked back at his glass and the blood froze as Hanase asked him why he didn't settle down with a girl "Because lord Kaname wouldn't allow me to date a day class student" He then grumbled under his breath and stood up walking towards him and staring at his entire body before meeting his eyes "Why haven't you settled down?" He asked with a grin.

He looked back with a smirk breaking a small tablet into the class and looks up softly as he looked right into the eyes of the person he somewhat loathed. "I haven't found anyone worthy of my time but maybe soon " he said winking to the other male before taking a sip of his cup. "Besides all the girls here that are actually worth it well they belong to lord Kaname so they are forbidden it's almost like.." He began to whisper "..I could cherish the company of men" he pulled back and looked to the door. "Speaking of lord kanames precious girls, they are here again."

Hanabusa glared and shook his head "Only Yuki belongs to Lord Kaname" He stepped closer to him and grabbed the glass from him and set it down on the counter, placing his hand in the others "Allow me to show you my room" He grinned and turned around heading for the stairs to go up to his room,the blonde was enjoying this males company a lot.

"By all means lead the way" he said following the other blonde o his room. "I've been meaning to ask has anyone else been inside your lair?" He spoke quietly as if to show he had become a fan. As the walk to the room seem to end quickly he blinked and smiled upon the male who took his hand. "Say aidou have you ever tried another vampires blood? I hear from my family it's simply erotic" again he whispered.

Aidou turned his head facing Hanase and shook his head "You are the first besides my cousin." He chuckled and pushed his door open and then grabbed his wrist pulling him inside "No I have not but maybe I'll try it" He touched his cheek gently.

Looking at the other blonde he smirked softy and smiled at the other male before softly nudging the door with his foot. "Let's talk behind closed doors shall we hanabusa?"

Moving over to his bed he sat down leaning back slightly and watched Hanase before smiling at him. He reached his hand over to grab him but pulled back with a grin "If you want me Hanase come get it" He grinned.

Looking at him. He blinked and bit his lip, "Are you sure you want to do this? I mean anyone could walk in and discover that your into men" he said softly as he looked around at the softly lit room.

Shrugging his shoulders he looked at the floor "If you lock the door nobody will dare enter" He looked at him with a wide evil grin on his lips.

Looking at the male he nodded walking over to the door and running his hand down the edge until he hit the door knob. He smirked locking the door and sat down on the bed and whispered low. "I'm your biggest fan more so than those girls that fawn over you" he tilted his head just enough to peck Hanabusa before pulling back to see what the other male would do next.

Listening to him for a few moments he was a bit happy that he had a friend,and needed one badly other than his cousin. When the other vampire just pecked his cheek,they heated up instantly and he shifted a bit and faced him before grabbing his hand and pulling him up onto his lap "Don't just tease me,it will only drive me wild" He whispered as he pressed his once open lips to the others and groaned softly.

Softly kissing back he pinned his new found friend and Licked his lips he inched himself much closer to the lower male. "You know watching you from behind is simply amazing. You flatter those girls yet you never act upon it. Why bother flattering them at all " he said softly kissing aidou's neck and looks up. "Do you prefer the company of men, aidou?" He asked low and almost a whisper against the skin.

Aidou felt somewhat happy with the other near him like this,his cheeks heated up more when he heard him speak and then the kissing on his neck he tensed up "W..well,yes i love the company of men but the girls just love to tease me..." He sighed and then gripped the others hair in the back and grunted "Please continue.." He whispered to him softly