Brother-In-Law Affairs

ChibiMonkey

C1 was all set to marry his girlfriend of three years, having proposed to her and everything. After proposing to her, and going through the motions of getting ready for their wedding, C1 got really close with his fiances family, of course, getting to know them all a lot better, since they were soon to be his in-laws - this included his fiance's brother too, however, C2. As the wedding date draws closer, as does the relationship between C1 and C2 secretly, will C1 realize his true feelings and cancel the wedding, or cancel the affair he's been having with C2? Or will he just let both continue on and neither end?

anime-art-boy-glasses-Favim.com-316897.jpg

Name: Hiroki Takashi

Personality: Hiroki is more reserved, tends to keep to himself, though if he feels strongly about something he may not keep his opinions to himself. He dislikes his older sisters fiance - not even for a specific reason, not that he is aware of, anyways. He just dislikes the fact of his sister getting married, and so dislikes the male she chose. And sometimes it can be fairly clear his dislike for the male.

When Hiroki's sister had told him and their parents that morning how her fiance was going to come over later that evening and they were going to have a family dinner together, Hiroki was bitter. He of course had met the male before, but every time Hiroki always tried to ignore him, or disappear and make himself busy whenever the other as going to be around. Like tonight, now knowing the male was going to show up, he planned to not be there. He would just eat later that night by himself or something. Or maybe he wouldn't even come home. Ever since he first met the male, the first thing he had said was something threatening, pretty much about how he wasn't good enough for his sister. Hiroki didn't even know why he was so bitter and vengeful towards the male, but something about him just annoyed him, he didn't know why.

Later that night, just before Sumi's fiance was about to come over for dinner, Hiroki was still no where to be found, out with his friends and playing a game of soccer with them. Sumi was of course upset her brother didn't accept her fiance, and though she tried talking to him, there was nothing she could really do to get him to come around. His parents were of course upset at him too for how he was acting, and tried calling his phone but he didn't answer it or do anything.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ChibiMonkey

• ChimericalPotato

op29j.jpg

Name: Gou Matsuda

Personality: He's scared of opening up and showing other people his true personality, so he jokes around a lot, usually not taking things seriously. He tries to avoid deeper subjects by changing the topic or joking his way out of it, so he seems fake to people who do not know him well. Gou has a snarky humour, alike Sumi's, which is one of the reasons why he and Sumi were most compatible. Though, because of Gou's unwillingness to talk and Sumi's easy-going nature, their relationship lacks communication, one of the major roots leading to the failure of their relationship.

Gou rang the doorbell to the Takashi house, waiting for a reply. He hunched his shoulders, the temporary cover over his head doing nothing to stop the snow from leaving cold, wet marks across his face and body. It was not a long time until Gou heard footsteps behind the door so in an effort to look more presentable, he straightened up and plastered a smile on his face. Seconds later, the door was flung open and Sumi’s smiling face appeared before him. Gou nodded politely, giving the other a small smile and kiss on the cheek which she leaned into. Mumbling a soft, ‘Pardon the intrusion’, Gou slipped into the house, shrugging his coat off and putting it on the stand a few paces away from the door.

Gou heard the door close behind him as he shed his layers and turned to look at Sumi, ‘Hey, Su.’ Sumi greeted him back with a smile that didn’t quite reach her eyes. Gou saw this, and his brow furrowed minutely, ‘You alright? Something seems to be troubling you.’

Sumi fidgeted a little, a small smile sneaking onto her face despite herself at his worry. She sighed, rubbing her hands and cupping them, blowing hot, moist air into the space between her palms to rid the coldness which had permeated the house, ‘Nii-san’s not here.’ Lowering her head, she seemed almost embarrassed at her brother’s frigid attitude, ‘I’m sorry about it. He’s going to warm up to you soon. I promise.’

Gou inclined his head at her kind words, but he believed that they were only assurances, nothing more. The bespectacled man had hated him. That wasn’t going to change any time soon for sure. Gou personally didn’t know what he had done to deserve such rude treatment. He ruffled his hair, getting rid of stray snow that had stubbornly clung onto his hair before taking his fiancée's hand, causing her to immediately relax. Sumi buried herself into him, wrapping her arms around him and sighing tiredly, grumbling, ‘This is so tiring. Who cares about good impressions? I’m marrying you and that’s that. They don’t have to like you, you know.’

Gou allowed himself a snort at her petulance, ‘Your family just wants the best for you, Su. You know that. Though admittedly, the look on their faces, especially your brother’s, would be hilarious.’

Sumi snickered, ‘You’re right. My brother would collapse on the spot, foaming at the mouth.’ She let out another grimace. ‘I’d have to clean the carpet again though. We’re not doing it.’

Gou laughed at that, before hitting her on the back of the head, ignoring the sound of distress from Sumi, ‘You cold-hearted person.’ Shaking his head in mock-sadness, he wiped a crocodile tear away, sobbing realistically into his hands.

Sumi merely shook her head at his display, before tightening the grip on Gou’s hand, ‘Come on, let’s go get you warm and, as my mother frequently says, fatten you up.’ Gou dropped his act and scowled at that, but he allowed it to pass, seeing the twinkle in Sumi’s eyes. Honestly. Gou was sure that Sumi secretly enjoyed his suffering. The gleeful laugh that Sumi let out at his expression only strengthened his suspicions.

Hiroki had been outside with his friends, playing a game of soccer. Soccer, being one thing he knew he loved, was always able to calm his mind, and relax him if he was ever upset or irritated - like he was now. With a final, hard kick the ball went flying into the net so fast it was nearly impossible for the goalie to catch it. He let out a huff of air, smiling slight, before out of no where it started snowing.

He blinked, looking up at the sky. It had been cold, yes, but Hiro hadn't thought it was about to snow that day. But now realizing the cold air, a chill of a shiver ran through his spine as he and his friends made it to the nearest house one of them lived in. It was just down on the same street they were on, and the six of them rushed in, several other people they had been playing off going off to their own houses.

There in the house, they all grabbed a hot drink, most being either coffee or hot chocolate. Hiro sat down on the couch as he thought to himself, looking to the clock to see the time. He supposed Gou was still over the house. He hoped he wouldn't be spending the night, because Hiroki would really prefer to go home and sleep.

"Hiroki, why do you hate your sisters fiance so much?" His friend, seeing how troubled he was, easily guess what the male was thinking about. His friends knew him well enough they could sometimes guess what was troubling him - especially when all Hiro ever talked about lately was how much he disliked Gou.

A bit surprised by the question, Hiroki looked up at his friend and sighed "I dunno....he just bothers me. Something about him isn't right" he muttered as he took a sip of his hot chocolate, now really thinking back to the man, trying to find something specific about why he hated him. "He's just too quiet" he said, causing his friend to laugh, and Hiro to glare at him "What?" he snapped "Hiro, you're pretty quiet too, y'know" his friend teased in a remark.

Rolling his eyes as he got up, he sighed "Yeah, well whatever. I just don't like him" he muttered as he put his not empty cup away "I'm going home" he called as he left the house, and walked down the street in the snow, not really caring he was getting cold and wet. Glancing at the time displayed on his phone, Hiroki hoped the other might be gone by now. He could only hope.

Arriving back at the house, he opened the door "I'm home" he called boredly as he slipped his shoes off, only to notice Gou's jacket and shoes by the door and he sighed as he walked by the kitchen "Oh, so you're still here" he frowned, glancing to the raven haired male before continuing on to the fridge and grabbing something to eat in his room. He was about to turn and walk off with a can of soda and a wrap that was in the fridge, when his mother yelled at him.

"Hiroki!" she snapped, causing him to sigh and stop "Don't be rude. If you're hungry, sit down and join us, why don't you" she spoke with a slight glare, as if trying to get her son to do what she knew he wouldn't. He raised an eyebrow "I'll pass" he said before turning and continuing on to his room, shutting the door.

Gou was having a perfect time with his fiancee's family. Though he was minutely annoyed by his to-be mother-in-law's doting and the endless questioning from Sumi's father, he knew that they both meant well and wanted the best for their daughter. The scene brought a small smile on his face. It was sickeningly picturesque; something he could never have thought he could be a part off.

'-ou. Gou? Gou!' An urgent shake to his left shoulder startled him out of his reverie. Glancing up, he blushed as he saw all attention fixed on him. The owner of the hand turned out to be a slightly worried Sumi. Glancing worriedly up at Gou, she said, 'you alright? You seem distracted.'

Gou waved her concern away, 'I'm fine, I'm just a bit tired, I guess. Work has been stressful.' Rubbing the back of his neck, he settled back into the couch; there was no use in reminiscing about the past. He picked up the cup, rubbing his index-finger absentmindedly on the golden rim of it, before sipping at his now lukewarm tea. Allowing his eyes to stray to the clock, he had to physically stop himself from tapping out an impatient melody through his fingers. He had to go.

'Ah! About your work, Sumi has told me...', Sumi's father intoned in a deep booming voice, dripping authority with each syllable. Gou's leg started bouncing up and down unwittingly; he didn't know how to excuse himself, fretting over the lost time as the seconds passed, but a huge sounding bang made him look up from the Takashi family's questionings.

Hiroki appeared through the door, hair mussed and a little sweaty, a football in hand. His casualness was almost irritating, and despite Gou's nature he couldn't help but feel annoyance rise in him. The whole event was too fast-paced, and only when Hiroki had barged out of the room, Gou realized that he could help him in a way. Wrenching open the door and grabbing the other's hand, Gou said in the most polite voice he could muster, no, Hiroki-kun, there's no way I would intrude on your time or space, it would be better if I excuse myself.' In sheer desperation, I widened my eyes, trying to signal that he should go along with my plan.

Hiroki was irritated to have to have come home to Gou being in his house still. He sighed heavily as he raked a hand through his hair as he headed to his room. He passed out and to his bedroom, when he felt a hand grab his and he blinked a bit, turning and glaring to see it was none other than Gou who had grabbed him "Let go" he huffed in irritated, pulling his hand away from the other, frowning as he narrowed his eyes, the other going on about needing to excuse himself.

Hiroki raised an eyebrow at the other, curious. What was he doing? "Like I care" he said carelessly shrugging his shoulders as he stepped away from the other. He didn't plan to help the other if that's what he was looking for. He wanted nothing to do with him. He opened the door to his bedroom, tossing the ball inside as he smirked to the other 'Have fun" he teased, able to tell the other didn't want to be sitting around talking to the family. So, with that, Hiroki shut the door and plopped himself on his bed.

(Sorry its short)

(It's okay. I don't mind! :))

Rushing off, Gou was almost thankful that Hiroki had helped him. If not, he wouldn't've know what to do. Fishing his tie from his backpack, he put it on, before taking a briefcase out of his backpack, before stuffing his backpack into it. Out of breath, he stumbled up a staircase, almost tripping on the last step, before entering the building as conspicuously as he possibly could, knocking on the door that was at the very end of the long hallway he had found himself in.

'He attacked again.' The person seated in the room stated.

'No! I mean, yes, but you can't expect me to have-' Gou protested, but he knew that it was useless. His boss was right. Lives were at stake.

'You're not an undercover agent for nothing! I gave you this job so that the previous you could disappear off the face of this earth! You don't want to go back to your old life, do you? I gave you a job, and you will fulfill it! This Toichi Nagasawa is on our wanted list, and not even your girlfriend-'

'Fiancee,' Gou interjected, albeit childishly, annoyed at the his boss' unnaturally focused mindset.

Hondou paused for a second, giving Gou a look that meant trouble, before continuing as if Gou had not interrupted him, 'Your girlfriend,' there was no stopping the man, was there? 'will stop you from catching him. Am I understood?'

'Yes sir.' Gou nodded complacently, fight gone. His boss was right. Capturing this murderer would stop him from killing his to-be victims. Gou could not even comprehend how many lives were at stake.

Hondou leaned forward arms spread wide over his mahogany desk. Seriously. Gou leaned away from it despite himself. The room stank of rich and filth and corrupt, 'You will capture him and bring him to me, you understand? If you don't. I can't be sure that you and your fiancee will safe.'

Hardening his facial features and ignoring the dose of fear that swept through him like a drug, he nodded, quick and jerky. Honda looked at him, gaze piercing for another moment, before he turned away from him, picking up the cup of whiskey and sloshing the drink inside, studying it, as if it contained answers that he most desperately wanted to know. Taking it as his cue to leave, Gou bowed once, before leaving.

The place was filth. Utterly disgusting. Rubbing a hand over his face, he knew that he would soon be gone from the place. It was only a little longer. He had spent his childhood, learning how to 'obey' and how to be 'good' and 'obedient'. But things were different now. He had Sumi. That was enough. He wouldn't lose her. No matter what.

- - - Updated - - -

(Oh gosh, I'm sorry for the word vomit! This RP is giving me so many ideas! :D)

Hiroki sighed to himself as he shook his head, laying on his bed as he stared at his computer screen. He wondered why Gou annoyed him so much. He'd admit, the man hadn't even done anything. He'd been nothing but kind and caring towards his sister. Yet Hiroki couldn't shake the feeling that he shouldn't trust the man, or be this close to him. He frowned to himself as he went over his usual research of people on his computer.

Yet he could never find anything off of a Gou Matsuda. And that bothered him all the more. He knew it wasn't his technical skills failing him. Hiroki was more than just a naive, stubborn brother of Suki and son of the Takeshi's. He was a much more devious, cruel man. Yet, never for the wrong reasons.

Hiroki wasn't just Hiroki Takeshi. But he secretly went by the name of Toichi Nagasawa. He worked for a underground organization of assassins. He was always smart to keep the two lives separate, never wanting to involve his family in anything, so, to keep up his normal life in his family, he was always out with friends, being active and staying out of suspicion. He was one of the best in his field, after all. Yet he was also one with the most picky requirements. His clients always needed to have a legitimate reason for wanting his services. And he would never kill children or innocent women. Those were his rules. But even with those, not many people were aware of his moral limitations, and was simply seen as a trouble making assassin, that was always doing well to keep away from his pursuers, since there were of course people always trying to stop him - and other assassins. It wasn't a very well accepted paying job by those who didn't seek the services.

Leaving the shady building, Gou found himself back at his apartment, almost devoid of personality, what with boxes all over the place. He and Sumi could finally be together. He packed a few stray things he had missed, before lying down on the plain mattress in the middle of the room and throwing a hand over his face. Looking to the digital clock on one of the boxes, the red figures flashed back at him, almost accusingly, '04:49'

Sighing, he closed his eyes. Replacing the fear, lethargy swept in, taking over his senses. Finally. The meeting had gone on longer than he had expected. So far, he still hand nothing on this Nagasawa guy. He was smart, for sure. There was obviously some way he was able to avoid his surveillance. He had cameras up everywhere. Nagasawa couldn't've known. Rubbing his eyes, he sighed at his rapid train of thought. He could think more about it tomorrow. He'd sleep for now...

Hiroki was ready to fall asleep on his bed, tired, when he remembered he was supposed to meet with a prospective client later that night. Sighing in annoyance, he got up. Of course, he never personally met with his clients. He had a middle man his clients always met with, so he was never seen with them. Not that he was noticeable as Hiroki Takeshi anyways- always wearing heavier clothes and disguises when on his night job.

Groaning as he rubbed his eyes, he got up from the bed and grabbed his backpack of his clothes and everything he needed. Disappearing out of the house and to the spot he always went, he changed his clothes and slipped on accessories to hide his face as he stood around the corner where his middleman was meeting with his client. He heard everything this way and new what the client wanted, and needed, and he could still see the client, without the client seeing him.

He hoped this meeting wouldn't be too long, as he had another job he was currently on, a upperclass politician he was to kill off. He had been watching the man for a week now - all his targets he observed before going right out and killing. That way he knew their schedules, and he didn't mess up.

By about 4 in the morning, Toichi had his eyes on the target with his silent rifle. He was rather far from the target, not only across the street, but down the street from the building the man was in. Watching him carefully, and with a single shot, Toichi pulled the trigger, the bullet fly straight through the glass of the window and into the targets head, leaving him dead on the ground.

He was ready to be dead to the world, slipping into blissful oblivion, when a shrill ring echoed throughout his house, shattering any prospects of sleep. Looking up at the clock, it stated, 5:17. Great. Sighing, he reached for his mobile phone, pressing the green button on the dial pad before lifting it to his ear, 'Hello?'

'Gou!' The tenor shout of his boss' voice rang through his head, causing a sharp streak of pain to lance through his temple. Groaning, he answered, albeit unwillingly. The man humphed at his tone and judging by the deep breath he sucked in, had wanted to reprimand him, but stopped at the last second. Hondou paused, before saying in a more serious tone of voice, his voice deep and grave, 'he struck again.'

Sudden irrational anger overtook his body, 'Shit, I'll-' Gou looked around, desperately, internally fuming, 'I'll be there pronto. Where?'

'It's near 15-05-32, be there,' Hondou said, before hanging up.

Sighing, he let himself listen to the mechanical beeps the phone issued for another second, before dragging himself up, body feeling like a ton of bricks. He packed the essentials, wallet, phone, camera, plastic bags, a notebook, before leaving, taking two steps at a time, reaching the street in record time. Taking the metro, a bus and then another bus, he found himself on the other side of the city, out of breath. He put his hands on his knees, taking a breather, but apparently, 30 minutes too long a journey, as he found himself led, more like dragged, into an alleyway.

Gou's instincts overtook him, and he pushed his attacker off, releasing a sigh of relief when he saw his boss. However, the boss' expression was feral, 'Do you know how long you took?' Gou opened his mouth to reply, but his boss cut him off, 'Look at this.'

Hondou nodded in the general direction of the corpse. The stale smell of blood attacking his senses, Gou grimaced, 'What are we looking at?'

'Businessman, famous, like all of his other targets, filthy rich. Tachibana Kensuke, 24, a lot of potential. Too bad, huh?’

It was. Sighing, he looked at the corpse. He was just two years older than him. What a pity. He snapped a quick picture with the camera he brought, before the studying the man up close. He looked familiar; maybe he had seen him on the big screen or on a magazine cover once. There was no bodily assault, only a single bullet wound in his head. From the size of the splatter, it was obvious that some sort of shotgun was used, whilst from the multiple marginal microlacerations on the entrance wound and the multiple exit sites of the bullet fragments, it was safe to say that whoever assassinated this guy was a sniper of some sort.

This Toichi guy was sure smart. Nothing was done directly through him and the guy was careful enough to cover all his tracks. All his murders were different, varied; he didn’t have specific style. Straightening his body and leaning away from the body, Gou shook his head, more than disgusted. How could someone do this? To someone with so much potential, no less. He didn’t understand it. No matter how many deaths he had seen, each and every body he had ever seen had brought him feelings of pity and disgust. How was it not against someone’s conscience to do something like this?

Tachi's face remained cold and unchanging as he shot the man. He didn't wait to stick around and be caught, sitting up from his bent kneeling position as he gathered his gun, taking it apart and putting it back away in it's concealed case, that looked nothing like a rifle case or anything. It just looked like a normal briefcase. He got up, brushing himself off as he grabbed the case. He glanced back to the dead man down the street, before Tachi walked away and down the stairs from the roof of the building he was on, staying as silent as the night.

Tachi left, walking a good couple streets away, before stopping by the usual unnoticed room where he kept all his stuff as Tachi. He took off his clothes, left his gun there, along with the other weapons. He left all his stuff there, returning to the uncovered face of Hiroki. He left the room, locking it as usual, before slipping out of the abandoned building unnoticed, and continued to walk down the street, hands casually in his pockets as he was just another stranger on the streets, unaware of the slowly growing attention to the popular politician now dead, his murder being revealed with the sun rising over the horizon, many news stations gathering around finding out this news, crowding like crows around the scene that had been blocked off.

By now, Hiroki had made it back to his house, also silently slipping in unnoticed as he headed back to his room. He shut the door, before relaxing on his bed and letting out a heavy sigh, shaking his head. Running a hand over his face, he shut his eyes, in hope of some attempt to get a good some hours of sleep, planning to sleep until the late afternoon like he always did went he had a job during the night.

He'd read more into the killings later. The analyzing and the stress that the job had brought him had not helped his tiredness at all. Yawning, he checked his messages, and realized that Sumi had wanted to meet up around two hours later for lunch. Groaning, he sent a reply in affirmative before collapsing on the mattress, oblivious to the dust that puffed up after his sudden collision; all he wanted to do for now was to sleep. Sending a quick apology to Sumi about leaving so abruptly the day before, he sank into oblivion, noticing that it was already close to nine in the morning. He'd deal with complications later. Now, he'd just allow himself the pleasure of momentary oblivion...

Hiroki slept in all through the morning. His mother complained about it a bit, thinking her son was older than just a teenager now, and so therefore should be more responsible, not sleep through the whole day. Of course, Hiroki did have to be awake most days, having a day job to cover his the income he got. But he just worked at a small retail clothing store, nothing big or special. Though he would be much more suspicious of a character if he was getting income without a job. Hiro may be more of the quite recluse type, but he was smart, and knew how to keep hidden and all.

Hiroki didn't wake up until after noon that day, taking a shower to wake himself up and everything. He headed to the kitchen to eat, hearing his sister talking about meeting up with her fiance for lunch. He frowned a bit, glancing to her "I don't see what you see in that creep" he sighed, sitting down with his sandwich, hearing his sister complain "I just don't like him" he muttered with a frown.

Gou had just arrived at the front door of the Takashi house, overhearing Hiroki's conversation with Sumi. Rolling his eyes at the other's insistence, he shook his head slightly, before stepping into the room, making himself known to the two people in the room, giving Hiroki and bland, polite nod of the head before turning to Sumi, 'Hey. You wanna go?'

Sumi turned to Hiroki and gave him a short farewell and a hug, before entwining her fingers with Gou, allowing to lead her out, 'Sure, surprise me, won't you?'

'Yeah, yeah, princess,' Gou smirked, placing a chaste kiss on Sumi's lips, ignoring the piercing glare he subconsciously felt drilling into the back of his head.

Hiroki frowned a bit as his sister was blinded by love, seeing nothing but good in Gou. He just sighed heavily to himself, shaking his head as he watched the two leave and head to the door. Hiroki meanwhile narrowed his eyes threateningly at the back of Gou as he left with his sister. Rolling his eyes in disgust, Hiroki just headed back to his room. He rubbed his temple a bit, before deciding to get to work on gathering more information on his newest target by a recent client, the one from last night, gathering his stuff he headed out, stopping by the abandoned room in an building that he kept everything, wearing his usual disguise as he headed unnoticed through the streets.

Hiroki walked through the streets as he headed to the higher end neighborhoods of the city, where the rich and famous lived. He was currently stalking a seemingly nobody man - other than the fact that he was rich, and corrupt with his money spending as usual. Hiroki supposed his client who hired him for this probably just had a grudge or revenge of some sorts against the male. But then again, that wasn't Hiroki's job to ask questions about why, or to care. He just did his job.