• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• yaniehime

• anamika

• Zoey1200

• lolkik

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
, he ends up with

all three guys. lol. this is a reverse harem and tang feng definitely got all the badass hotties (charles, lu tian chen and albert) ^_^

i hope that satisfies you.

i like this novel. it's interesting.

• 3 months later...

So interesting....

They can still maintain their status quo Until end.

Indeed this is a good novel, :Sleepy:

I read it from Google translate somehow I understand what the main point is. :Excited:

And I just remember there is a similar plot like this but from Korean bl novel Kill The Lights.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks so much for posting all the links. I'm new here and have been following the novel on giraffe corps. Just wanted to see how the love lines develope.

• 3 weeks later...

I already finish all translation and start reading raw from google translate now. It really fun. Sadly they only allow to read only 1st vol at raw website. The link to dowload raw in page2 already down. Anyone known place or have link to to download the remain raw chapter?

Hi everyone.

i just wanna help for those of you who wanna know the ending of the novel but can't wait for the proper translation :No!:

So here is the VERY VERY ROUGH translation of the novel that i managed to compile from google translate

Thanks to

for the link

Enjoy ! :Jumping around:

TRUE STAR v01

TRUE STAR v02

TRUE STAR v03

TRUE STAR v04

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This is real TORTURE. At this rate it could take more than a decade before the last volume is translated by Giraffes.

Is there any place, any way to read this series in proper English right now?!

Wow. Thanks for share us the whole story. But could u provide another link for us for is it possible to send me these file to my email. The above link was not worked. I really wanna read the whole story even though it's raw translation

thanks for sharing!

btw guys, here's a very rough machine translation of Chapter 82. If you want to check it out.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thank you very very very much for sharing the rough (very raw) translations of this wonderful title, madadane!!cheetah10leaf3:_red_fox 14 This is one of my fav title among many Chinese+Jpn+etc BL novels out there, so a huge thanks for sharing those translated version since though I'm very very grateful for the wonderful jobs that giraffecorps had done in translating this novel, but they're kinda slow and I just can't wait to know the whole story. So while waiting for the next translations from girrafe and rereading it again over and over, at least I'm totally happy and satisfied to be able to know and read the whole story+the ending of this wonderful series.

where did you find the novel in Vietnamese? I can read Vietnamese and I'm dying to know what happen next.

This is real TORTURE. At this rate it could take more than a decade before the last volume is translated by Giraffes.

Is there any place, any way to read this series in proper English right now?!

You said it.. But their work is really good.. Just a tad bit slow..only once every 15 days.. real torture

thank you for your hard work!!

lately, iv found that chinese novels are interesting and beautiful. hope that ppl would get to know these wonderful novels more

I've read the machine translate version of true star like for several times already... I keep thinking of making a summary so that it won't be hard on me if I feel like rereading (for the nth time) but I always get caught up with reading other novels. T_T

i just keep coming back at giraffecorps for the updates.

and yeah, the korean bl novel Kill the Lights is similar to True Star because it's a transmigration of the soul's body into a young actor, although the situation is only a little bit similar, both stories are still good.

• 2 weeks later...
I've read the machine translate version of true star like for several times already... I keep thinking of making a summary so that it won't be hard on me if I feel like rereading (for the nth time) but I always get caught up with reading other novels. T_T

i just keep coming back at giraffecorps for the updates.

and yeah, the korean bl novel Kill the Lights is similar to True Star because it's a transmigration of the soul's body into a young actor, although the situation is only a little bit similar, both stories are still good.

Please make a summary :Sad:

yeah, i'm going to put that on my to do list this weekend. sigh. crossing my fingers.

did you get my reply to your message? sorry, my internet connection is f'd up for some reason. and i'm not sure if it went through. but to answer your question

tang feng mentioned before that he wanted all of them or nothing at all. charles did not agree at first but he came back after realizing that he only wanted tang feng and nothing else mattered. he was willing to take what he can get. for lu tian chen, he cancelled the engagement and fought with his father (and got shot for it). it was albert who protected tang feng from lu tian chen's father. and after that, many things happened. and they continued with their harem.

it was lu tian chen who truly knew who tang feng was esp. his past. so he was the one who's words i felt that truly connected with tang feng's innermost feelings.

albert has an eccentric way of showing his love. charles and lu tian chen realized that albert is never going to go away from their lives. they saw that albert did not harm tang feng and that tang feng has accepted albert's kind of love so they let him in the harem. hahaha. (they have no choice either way).

anyways, i feel like reading true star again. so that means that a decent summary is on the way.

truly, i live giraffecorps work... and i dont have confidence with how accurate the information i get from the MTL. but i can still get the general gist of the story.