Forbidden Darkness (Sosuke0549)

Nicholi

Nicholi stood there as his Sire began to wash his legs. But he hadnt been paying to much attention until he felt the man stop only lay a kiss upon his length. His cheeks darkened as he lowered his gaze at the question. A soft groan left his lip as he bit at his lower lip and nodded.

When he felt the hand slipping behind him, a slight shudder raced through him. Biting his lower lip even more so by the time a finger had found its way to his entrance. He let a soft muffled whimper leave his lips as his length was being licked at. Closing his eyes at the feeling, his fingers clinched into the side of the tub to keep himself from falling back into the tub.

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nicholi

• Sosuke0549

Your body's so sensitive~

He licked the boys tip one more time before taking him into his mouth. He sucked lightly on him before sucking harder. His tongue trailing along his length. As he did that his finger slipped inside Nicholi. Moving in and out...finding his sweet spot. He loved touching Nicholi. The vampire made the most adorable sounds. And Magnus could never get enough of him. He wanted to hear him~

Call out for me Nicholi~

He said, looking up and him, as he released Nicholi from his mouth... His free hand started to pump the Dragon slayer gently.

Nicholi was already lost within the sensation of his Sire's mouth. Only when his length was licked at once again before taken in that he let a hard shudder run over his body as his fingers clinched even more into the side of the tub. Soft gasps left his lips as his eyes closed to the feeling of his Sire's mouth on him while the finger slipping inside of him and started to move.

It had not been even a second after hearing his Sire within his mind that he whimpered out his name. "M-magnus..." His body shuddered once again before he was released from the man only to be taken by his hand. His flickering gaze opened partly to look at his Sire, soft pants leaving his lips as his body jerked at the sensations the man was putting onto him.

Mangus was enjoying this... He added a second finger, His lips trailing down the boys inner thigh. His eyes started to glow faintly. His fangs emerged and grazed the boys soft skin...licking as his sack a little to tease him before nibbling on his inner thigh once more. He wanted to bit Nicholi. He desired his blood...He had to know what it tasted like! He was so thirsty....and his lovely drink was panting and moaning right in front of him... perhaps a little Bite wouldn't hurt him.

Nicholi shuddered lightly when a second finger had been added to the first that was already within him. His fingers clinched harder into the side of the tub as his gaze flickered, watching his Sire as he proceeded to tease him more. By the time fangs had grazed his skin, he was unable to keep himself from squirming at the treatment. Soft whimpers mixed with moans rushed out of his lips with tremors of shudders ravaging his body.

It was easy to tell what his Sire wanted to do to him, other than the fact of teasing alone didnt give that much away. His softly glowing eyes closed as his back arched against what his Sire was doing to him. "M-Master... Please..." He whimpered out. Gasping loudly at the images that played within his Master's mind. It was only causing himself to be wound up ever tighter. He didnt know how long he would be able to endure this kind of treatment from his Sire. His wings quivered behind him as his back arched once more. "The... more you... tease me. The shorter my... control is." He whispered in between gasps.

Magnus suddenly stopped. He slowly removed his fingers and coveted his mouth with his hand as he moved away from the other.

I'm sorry.. I'll stop...

His throat was burning. He looked away from Nicholi.

I must get out... I need to feed

He quickly got out of the water and started drying himself off. His eyes glowing brightly now, He looked unbelievably thirsty. He knew Nicholi wasn't ready for his bite...he needed to wait..and he was still very weak from his training...he needed his blood.

Nicholi's legs had almost given out from under him by the time Magnus had stopped. Gripping the side of the tub, his cheeks were still flushed by the treatment that his Sire had been doing to him. But when the fingers had been removed from him, his flickering gaze moved to the man. Confusion on his face at first, as if he himself had done something to cause his Sire to act this way towards him. The words had added to his confusion until he heard the next words that entered his mind.

Slipping back into the water as his gaze lowered to the surface before closing. Thoughts quickly raced through his mind. Why was he so weak? He was the dragonslayer, or so he kept getting told, so why was it that he was always so weak? He let an irritated groan leave his lips, as he went to cover himself. He was mentally beating himself up, that his Sire was always coming so close to his own limits that it left him in such a state.

Magnus bit his lip.

Don't do that Nicholi. Do not beat yourself up about my blood lust. You need your strength. I have no right to take it away from you... try to enjoy your bath... I'm sorry I got carried away. Forgive me...

He left the bathroom, closing the door behind him. He sighed as he started to bleed from his bottom lip,

My friend... I know you needed to speak to Nicholi and I as soon as possible but.. I am thirsty... but I know it wouldn't be wise to go out knowing the werewolves are close by and the council... if you'll allow me...may I partake in some of your blood. I do not wish to worry Nicholi. And I promise I won't take much

He said as he threw on some boxers and jeans.

Nicholi's eyes opened to stare at the water, even after the words had entered his mind. He felt horrible that his Sire had to watch himself so closely just so that he didn't do anything to harm him. "Its not your fault... Master." He whispered after his Sire had left the room. "Im just... not strong enough." He whispered mainly to himself as he hugged his knee's up to his chest.

Dameon raised a thin brow as he heard the words enter his mind, just the man's tone alone told just how much he was straining to keep from going back to Nicholi and doing something horribly to the boy. He let out a soft sigh as he closed his eyes. That is fine, come to me... He whispered back. He was still looking over a few books, and quite a few open books laid scattered around the room. Some were nothing of importance.

Magnus quickly dried his hair hearing the other speak.

That is fine, come to me... [/Quote]

Magnus quickly left his room.. shirtless. To Hungary to realize it... let alone care. His eyes glowing a bloodthirsty red. He soon stepped into the library, meeting Dameon's eyes.

He flashed stepped in front of the vampire, His hands clenched into fists.

"Forgive me..."

He muttered, He climbed on Dameon's lap, one of his hand grabbed his hair roughly, and pulled on it... Focing him to reveal his delicious neck. Magnus's free hand gripping his shirt as he leaned down licking his own lips...His fangs sharp. His tongue lapped at the boys neck, Magnus groaned againest his soft skin, his fangs grazing his neck in a teasing manner. Magnus always had a bad habits of teasing his prey.

In seconds His Fangs suddenly pierced Dameon's flesh going roughly and deeply into his body. Talking large gulps of his blood...You could hear him devouring Dameon so clearly that it was rather terrifying. Magnus cold breath was hitting againest the others skin..In blood lust.

When Magnus finally regained control of his self he retracted his fangs...cupping the others cheek as he licked the wound he left on his friend. Not wanting any of his blood to go to waste.

Dameon had only lifted his gaze for a short second before the other was before him. Placing his book down almost instantly, he could see the bloodlust alone in the others features and knew just how far the man had gone. He kept himself still as Magnus climbed onto his lap, letting his body fall whichever direction that Magnus forced it to go. His eyes closed at the feeling of fangs agaisnt his neck, and a slight twing moved his lips at the manner the other had taken.

But he knew that all vampyre had their ways of doing things, he had no say so in what Magnus did. Only a slight wince wrecked his face, other than that, he stayed perfectly still as the other fed from him. His eyes closed as he regulated his breathing and bloodflow for the other to get his fill. He had been thankful that he had gone out and fed plenty enough, otherwise the other might of drained him dry. But when Magnus stopped, that is when he stirred just slightly. His icy glowing eyes turning to the other for a short moment before reaching back for the book he had been reading. "You probably should get him ready, Magnus. We need to do this before..."

"I am assuming you were just about to say, Before I have arrived... My Childe." Kazu's voice seemed to echo in the room. The man had always been known to show up out of no where, and it wouldnt surprise Dameon that his Sire had managed to slip past his safe guards, since the man was the one that taught him how to construct such things. "I do hope the Master of the house does forgive me for such an intrusion, as it was my Childe whom has summoned me here."

Dameon's eyes widened before darting off towards the voice. At first, he had been at a loss of words as he watched the bloodred glowing gaze from the very shadows of the room. "B-But how?! I thought... You werent suposta be here for another night, Master." He choked the words out.