The bonds of love ((ChibiMonkey and Nyuchanxx)) 18+

Nyuchanxx

Tatsuya smiled, he could manage to string out what he was currently doing for that long at least. "That would be wonderful, just ask at the main desk to see me and I'll come right down." The reception girl was very nice and knew full well by now that she should bypass the boss in situations like this so she would contact him directly. "Right I've got to go if I wish to keep my head so I'll see you in thirty... Love you." He said quickly ringing off and rushing back to his work place.

• Replies 766
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nyuchanxx

• ChibiMonkey

Yuuta smiled a hit as he listened to the other, nodding his head to himself "gotcha, be there soon" he said, before the other ended the conversation, having to leave, Yuuta smiled "love you too..." He murmurs as he hung up. it was only when he hung up he realized that he was blushing like a fool. They really did sound like done cheesy, newly-wed couple, didn't they? Ending the conversation by telling rather they loved the other, calling because he forgot something, and Yuuta fully willingly bringing it to him like some house wife or something. He just blushed more at the thoughts, shaking his head to himself and going about getting dressed and ready. Heading out, he grabbed the spare keys and memory disc he headed out if the house after locking it. He walked to the bar, where he unlocked his car and got in, starting it up before driving off to Tatsuyas work place. Arriving there not much later, he walked in, looking around as he headed up to the receptionist, smiling £hi,, I'm here to see Tatsuya."

Not too long later tatsuya got a ping from the reception saying there was a visitor for him. He smiled and shut the kid of his laptop before making his way downstairs again. He ran into the entrance smiling as he saw Yuuta. He hugged him tightly "thank you so much I owe you big time." He kissed the others cheek before drawing away again "you completely saved me." He smiled in relief before realising that the reception girl was watching them with interest, it suddenly dawned on him that no one at work knew he was gay let alone has a boyfriend, not that he care that much.

Yuuta smiled a bit as he patiently waited for Tatsuya to come down after hearing the receptionist seem to make a call to Tatsuya. He glanced over, hearing the others voice and smiled happily. Somehow, seeing the other in the middle of a working day like this, clearly a bit stressed and hard at work, it was a bit of a turn on for Yuuta, seeing this work side of him. He smiled, hugging the other back before stealing a peck from the others lips, smirking "Oh, I'm sure you'll find a way to pay me back" he winked with a tease, laughing lightly as he handed the other the disc he had been looking for and needed.

Yes status took the disk and chuckled at the comment gently flicking the others noise before letting his fingers tail down his neck he whispered cheekily "of you suggest that I'll get aroused at work." He smiled and putting the dish in his pocket he pulled the other in close, wrapping his arms around his waist he kissed Yuuta allowing his tongue to slip in for a brief moment. When he pulled away he smiled "right gotta go out I'm dead meat!" He laughed although he really didn't want to go.

Flinching slightly as the taunting flick to his nose, he pouted, but then smiled as the other spoke of getting aroused and he was pulled close. He kissed the other back, licking at his tongue slightly as it invaded his mouth, smirking at the other as he had pulled away "Maybe I'll send you some texts to arouse you even more. And then you wouldn't even have me here as a release from them" he teased the other and laughed. He pecked the other once more on the lips, smiling "Alright, now go. I don't have to work tonight so I'll see you later" he said and slapped the others butt playfully to get him going. He winked at him, smirking before he let the other go, and then he himself went to leave.

Tatsuya laughed "you better not but I'll look forward to later then." He almost squeaked as Yuuta slapped his butt only just managing to hold it in. He winked back to make male "see you look gorgeous." He said waving a little and running back up the stairs to get his things done before he could leave. He worked twice as quick as normal that afternoon wanting to get home to what was promised him.

Yuuta just laughed a bit and smiled, waving to the male as they went their separate ways and left. Yuuta headed back outside, getting in his car and starting it back up. With that, he then headed back to Tatsuya's house. It didn't take him long to get back, and he parked the car in the driveway, before getting out and heading to the door. Unlocking it, he headed inside and closed it, wondering what he should do until Tatsuya got home.

Tatsuya saved everything on his computer and backed it all up to the disk before taking it out and sitting down. He sighed relieved he had gotten everything done in time, he had only just managed to send the latest designs to the company before they went home but he was glad he hasn't rushed, he was pleased with his work and that was really all that mattered to him. He has already had a yelling at from his boss for leaving twice today so he left in a rush to avoid another rendition of just how well the man could shout.

Arriving home he opened the front door "I'm home!" He called as he shut the door, he paused for a moment considering what he had just said and burst out laughing "eugg I sound like some loved up house wife who just got home from shopping!" He muttered rolling his eyes at himself.

Yuuta had ended up passing out in the bedroom, bored enough to decide he would take a nap. He had originally watched some tv first when he got home, made himself some lunch. It was only just about an hour ago he decided to take a nap, and he was sleeping peacefully on the bed. Or...maybe a little more than peacefully. He was sound asleep on Tatsuya's bedroom, but his body was more than awake. His skin was hot to the touch, and his face flushed slightly as he squirmed in his hot dream, a more than awake erection poking through his constricting pants slightly.

Tatsuya raised an eyebrow when nobody answered him. He put his things down on the table "Yuuta?" He said trying to find out if the make was indeed home or not. He wandered the house looking for him before going into the bedroom and setting his lover sound asleep on the bed. He approached him with a smile, Yuuta really did look cute as he slept. Noticing the blush on the others cheeks tatsuya frowned his eyes noticing the prominent erection that pocked out of his pants ever so slightly. He smirked the tip of his finger reaching up and gently poking the end, teasing it slightly and rubbing the precome around the top as he felt himself getting a little aroused.

Yuuta was completely unaware the other had arrived back home. He was still fast asleep, dreaming the other was already there beside him, touching him. He bit his lip erotically as he felt more pressure to the tip of his erection, moaning out softly though his bit lip "nng..." he breathed, squirming a bit as he turned his head to the side, pressing his leg against the sheets as he squirmed slightly, all the while still sound asleep and dreaming.

Tatsuya chuckled and locked his fingers before carefully so not to wake the other he slipped his hand inside the others pants gently rubbing the males twitching hole. He reached his other hand inside his own pants, stroking the whole length of his now full ercetion as he watched the erotic expression on his lovers face change and his breath come out in little gasps. He wondered what the other was dreaming as he slipped his finger very slowly so not to wake him into the right wanton hole.

Yuuta hummed in his sleep, letting out slow moans as he occasionally squirmed and shifted his body. Even in his sleep, his face twisted with pleasure, panting out as he arched his back lightly. He gasped out a lewd groan as he felt something enter him, but still believed he was just having a very erotic dream, and not one he wanted to end. Spreading his legs more, he moaned out his lovers name ever so seductively, clenching his hole around the intruding object pleasingly as he moaned "Tatsuya~."

Tatsuya moaned as the other clenched around his fingers and moaned his name in that beautifully sexy voice. He skipped another finger inside of Yuuta and lowered his head to take the tip of the males cock in his mouth swirling his tongue around it teasing the slightly salty precome on it. He hummed slightly as he pumped his own length a little faster the blood rushing up to his cheeks turning them a light pink as his breathing escalated and his fingers in the man's hole moved in and out in time with the licks of his tongue to his length.

Yuuta panted heavily as his sleeping body started to cover in a thin layer of seat from the heat and pleasure building up inside of him. He moaned as his hands desperately clutched to the closest thing around him, that being the bedsheets, clutching them in his fists as he moaned loudly. It was a wonder he was still asleep - probably because the other was so damned skilled. His eyes squinted open barely, but he didn't realize quiet yet he was awake. He was in too much pleasure he didn't want to wake up, afraid the pleasure would leave with his sleep. One hand ended up finding Tatsuya's head, clutching to his hair as he thrust into his mouth, not holding back, since, he was asleep still - even if barely - and couldn't control himself, the thrust causing more pleasure both to his cock, as well as his hole that jolted the fingers inside of him.

Tatsuya pumped himself harder as he felt the others hand clutch at his hair as he thrust forward into Tatsuya's mouth, he nearly chocked caught off guard by the sudden movement before he managed to open his mouth further to accommodate allowing himself to deep throat Yuuta humming softly sending vibrations down the males length and sighed his fingers locating his boyfriend's prostate and pressing down on it slightly.

"Ah~!" Yuuta cried out in pleasure, clutching almost painfully tightly to Tatsuya's hair as he felt the vibrations running through his cock at the same time his prostate being poked and prodded. His body was completely acting on its own, acting twice as loudly and more pleasureful as usual probably because of the fact he had been asleep. He bit his lip, thrusting up continuously into the others mouth "A-ahh! -Tatsuya-ah!" he cried loudly, pushing the others head down fully on his throbbing cock as a large hot load shot out from his cock.

Tatsuya had no choice but to swallow the others seed as it shot from his cock with such force, not that he wouldn't have even if he had the choice, it had a sort of erotic charm to swallow your lovers come which aroused him so much more as he removed hid mouth from Yuuta's length and pumped his own cock frantically his head falling onto the bedsheets as he panted and came against the bed. He relaxed breathing heavily not yet bothering to move from his position kneeling on the floor, the flush colouring his cheeks slowly fading.

When Yuuta had reached his climax, and came into the others mouth, he sure as hell woke up then. He gasped out, panting heavily as his eyes opened, half lidded in a lazy, sexy stir, panting as he tried to catch his breath. He slowly sat himself up, glancing to the other at the foot of the bed. Cupping the males face in his hands he kissed him tiredly "You...sneaky....sexy little devil" he panted out between breaths as his lips brushed against the others one more "God, you're evil" he breathed with a small smile.

Tatsuya looked up as he felt the familiar hand on his cheeks. He kissed the other back enjoying the feeling of their panting breath mixing. "I try." Tatsuya replied with a small chuckle before crawling into the comfort of the bed. "Your just as evil, look you managed to soil two pairs of my trousers in one go." He smirked looking down at both their come covered trousers not that he really cared they could just be washed. A going came to his eyes as he cheekily asked "so what was your wet dream about my love?" He winked kind of wanting to know all the erotic details of what Yuuta dreamt he was doing.

Yuuta laughed a bit as he moved back so the other could get up on the bed, and he rolled his eyes as the other mentioned the pants "You're the one who made me come" he responded, rolling onto his side and lazily playing with the others auburn hair, smiling at him "I don't think I want to tell you" he smirked playfully "After all, a dream is supposed to be restful, but because of you, I'm more exhausted than when i went to sleep" he chuckled.

Tatsuya lent into Yuuta his fine fingers caressing the males cheek with his tongue slipped up his neck, his teeth tracing over the soft skin. Leaning back again he lowered his eyelids erotically and slowly slipped his fingers into his own pants slowly rubbing his length "please tell me my love." He whispered huskily "I want to know everything you saw that made you make those gorgeous sounds." He hoped his plan was working he had to admit this sorry of thing was something he really wanted to try but had never got intimate enough with anyone for them to have a wet dream about him.

He moaned softly as he felt the others lips and teeth gliding across his skin. He opened his eyes, staring up at the other a bit lustfully as he felt the others hand on his cock again. He smirked a bit, looking up at the other "Again already?" he hummed teasingly, kissing him, "So, do you really want to know...?" he purred out softly, licking his ear softly as he ran his hand over he others clothed crotch.

Tatsuya slipped a hand down his own pants and began rubbing himself and Yuuta at the same time "yes little kitten, make me come from your own wet dream." He groaned out feeling his length twitch in anticipation for what was to come. He couldn't work out why Yuuta having such a dream about him turned him on so much but it sure as hell did. "Tell your master the details of your dirty dream." He moaned as his thumb worked the slit of his length.