Brotherly Admration (Private 18+) @ukesama x @wewuwe

Wewuwe

Bruno was sitting at the dining room table of his and his brothers apartment, a tall bottle of hard liquor in his hands. Tonight he felt reckless. 1/4th of the drink was already gone and he didn't feel a thing. "This blows." Bruno grumbled, taking another swig of the bottle, ignoring the empty glass he brought over. He looked at the text message on his phone from Nina, his girlfriend. Telling him it was over.

You should come home. Now. Bruno sent the message to his brother, knowing he didn't really have another friend to help him out.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wewuwe

• ukesama

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Nao was at a convenience store, thinking of buying some instants noodle for him since he doesn't know how to cook. He usually went to the bookstore at this time to read some mangas but he somehow felt hungry. His flip phone in his right pocket vibrates when the message arrived and he takes it out in instant, reading the text on the screen, "...Come home?"

He wanders why does his brother sends the message, Is there something wrong?

In an instant, he rushes to his home

Bruno had migrated to the couch in the living room, watching some weird slasher film he was barely watching. He heard the door open in the apartment, but didnt move or get up, since he knew who it was. "You didn't happen to get any alcohol did you?" Was all he asked, leaning his head back to look at his brother who stood in the kitchen.

He slumps down on the other couch besides his brother's. Looking at his brother's action, it's pretty obvious that he's out of the mood, "Ah... No?" he asked, "Is something wrong?" Probally his work?

"Nina dumped me." Bruno said flatly, a frown on his face. "She said she found another guy, someone who's 'capable of emotions'." He frowned. "A year of dating, down the shitter." He looked at the bottle of vodka in his hand. "I thought maybe you could help cheer me up." He gave his brother a pathetic smile.

The words that came out from his brother suprised him. That was the last thing that he expects to happen. "J-..Just now? But you loved her so much.." he said thinking that his brother always brag about her whenever he came home. It kinda irritates him that he always mention her name.

"Wanna grab a snack?" thinking that he's not really great at cheering people up and his grumbling small tummy, Yeah,food.

"Yeah...I did love her, whatever." Bruno said stiffly, obviously hurt. "I can't go out in public, I'm a little drunk at the moment." He laughed, "so we could eat here.. Oh! Can you make me food? I'd love you forever." He smiled at his brother.

"Is that so..." he nods a little. He somehow feel a bit happy that he said "he did love her.." but ignores it afterwards.

Being used to his brother's attitudes, he sighs. Despite that, a slight blush appears on his pale cheeks. "You know me well that I can't cook right? I'll only make a disaster in the kitchen."

"Do you trust a drunk man in the kitchen then?" Bruno said, standing up. "You're not completely awful. I'm pretty sure I've liked a few things you've made for me." He smiled, setting his drink down. "We can order food then? But you gotta drink with me, mmkay?" He asked his brother, a little wobble in his step.

"Fiiiiiiiine. The food's on me then, since you're like "this"."

He sighs at his brother and gets up as well, "And you. Mister. Sit down." He take a hold of his hand and pulls him back to where he sit earlier, "You can't walk while you're /drunk/." being worried for his brother who is drunk, he takes out his /cheap/ flip phone and calls a number on his phone.

"You're the best." Bruno mumbled, smiling at his brother. "But really, come drink with me." He laughed, raising the bottle. "Lets just forget about the real world for a bit.." He frowned, looking down. "Because I need to.."

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.