"I'm getting married--- Wait ! with Whom?" [private 18+].CoOlCaT x WeWuWe

SCAR

I'm Getting Married... Wait! With Whom?

Character sketch

feilong1.jpg

Name: Masato Akira

Position: Seke

Height: 180cm

Bio: Akira is usually a calm and quiet person. He does not like social interactions and parties. He loves staying close to nature and sketch. Behind his calm and quite nature, a disguised flirtatious Akira hides.

20120818134530589115982.jpg

He was the prince of Cander(the kingdom of love) where it was said that anybody resides here will surely fall in love with the people and the kingdom.

- - - Updated - - -

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SCAR

• Wewuwe

Neuschwanstein_Castle_LOC_print.jpg

Castle of Heathrow: it's been rumored the royal family had decided to schedule an arranged marriage to help end the war with the Kingdom of Candor.

Anime_male_redhead-2-3.jpg

Name: Marcus Ludlow

Marcus has a short temper, always ready to defend his honor to anyone who looks at him funny. Under the short temper, he's protective over who he cares about. He's stubborn, but he's very caring, even if he tries to hide it.

Weight: 150lbs

Position: Seke

Underneath all of it, he has demons that have a hard time being fulfilled.

He has two siblings, his older brother turned down the throne, wanting to become a doctor. So Marcus is next in line to be Prince. He has a younger sister named Mia, who has an unknown sickness.

"This is ridiculous!" Marcus snapped at his older brother, who was sitting at the table across from him "I'm not marrying some snobby asshole just to end a war!" He stood up, knocking his chair to the floor.

"Marcus..relax..it's not that bad." Elijah tried to calm him, knowing it wasn't any use.

"This guy is going to regret the fact he agreed to marry me..." He growled, livid. Elijah sighed.

"It's a shame you have to meet him in the common room in fifteen minutes then, isn't it?" Elijah said, almost teasing his younger brother.

"Oh how I loathe you..." Marcus said, shoving his glasses into his pocket since he knew he wouldn't be reading anymore. Elijah practically dragged the red head down the stairs.

"Stop being a pain in my ass and go meet your fiancé!" Elijah said, shoving him into the room, shutting the door behind Marcus. Marcus didn't want to turn around, he put his head against the door for a moment, wishing this was a nightmare. He hesitated before turning around to see who he was going to be stuck with for the rest of his life.

"fuu" puffing the smoke out of his mouth Akira waited for his would be fiance to arrive, he was helpless and was forced to marry the Prince of Heathrow so that both the kingdoms can have peace." That's just ridiculous, targeting me for their treaty and stupid contracts, I'm never gonna forgive him" Akira mumbled in frustration and rage. *Sighs* sighing deeply he pushed himself back on the chair, crossed his legs and sat elegantly. Still puffing out smoke rings he nervously waited for his fiance to arrive.(*squeakk*). As he heard the door's sound he turned his chair and faced the chair towards the door disguising himself from being seen.

Marcus looked at the empty room, a frown on his face. "Not even fucking here.." Marcus muttered, walking over and pouring himself a glass of brandy. He took a deep breath as he sipped at the glass. The red head walked over to the bookshelf and pulled out one of his favorite books.

Hearing to the foot steps he knew his would be fiance had arrived. Gently pushing himself up he stood tall and with all his guts he started walking towards the Prince. He saw that the prince was busy reading books, walking behind him and leaning a little forward he whispered in his ear "nice to meet you Prince Marcus..

Marcus jumped at the sudden voice, dropping his book. He turned around and saw the other man. "You scared the hell out of me!" He frowned, picking up his book. "It's...nice to meet you too.." He lied, looking at the other prince.

Watching his shocked expression Akira laughed.. "Such a cute guy you are..." ruffling his hair he said. Akira might be the prince of candar but he never acted like one. He used to stay as a normal guy not all dressed and armed...searching for some books in the bookshelf he said "So Are you ok with this marriage and treaty and all??"..

Marcus watched the man look through the books on the shelf. "It's not like I have a choice in the matter.." He said coldly, fixing his now messy hair. "Don't tell me you're handling this well?" He raised an eyebrow, sitting ontop of his desk to keep some distance from his new fiancé.

"Well... not quite handling it well but I'm just forced to...... have no option... although..." he paused and smirked looking at the prince "Ahh.. nevermind..." Akira walked towards his chair holding the book and dangling it.. Placing himself gently on the chair he started reading his book...

"Although what?" Marcus asked, setting his boot on the arm of the chair, making the man face him. "What were you going to say?" He asked lowly, eyeing the man.

" Nothing Prince Marcus .... It was nothing" He lit a cigarette puffing dense smoke out of the mouth ... "So how do you want me to treat you after marriage?" saying this he laughed ...

Marcus waved his had, moving the smoke from his face. "What do you mean?" Marcus asked, moving his leg from the arm of his chair. "I'd like to be treated with at least some respect." Marcus creased his forehead, looking the man over. "How would you like me to treat you?" He asked, a little taunting in his voice. "Don't expect me to be incredibly kind to you, since this wasn't my choice.." He said, huffing.

Akira could not control but to stare at the prince's expression ... he looked like a baby whose toy has been snatched from him .. "Sure I'm gonna treat you with love and care Prince Marcus" he said and smirked ... Akira knew his other side which was forcing him to do stuffs which he didnt wanted to do it at the first meet.. "aahmm" clearing his throat Akira said "What a nice bride I had here!" as his looked Marcus from top to bottom .. Prince Marcus was extremely beautiful man with those glittering eyes and slender physique ....

Marcus' eyes grew, scooting back on the desk. "M-me!? A bride! Hah!" Marcus choked out, blushing. "Don't be ridiculous! I'm a man." He frowned, looking at Akira. "You with your long, feminine hair would make you better as the bride." He felt his face grow red from embarrassment. Sure, the prince was taller than Marcus, but that's all he had against him...

Akira saw him blush ... his cheeks were the color of snow when a drop of blood gets mixed with it... The way Marcus was hiding his expressions made Akira a little high .... Walking to him, pulling him up and grabbing his waist Akira whispered in his ears"Do i still look feminine to you PRINCE?" as he stroked his cheeks with fingers and gazed his eyes

Marcus let out a small, choked noise. "Wha--" He felt flustered, but glared at the taller man. "Let go of me Akira..." He said, his voice dangerously low. His cheeks were still red, but he tightened his jaw, flustered. The redhead put a hand on Akira's chest, trying to push him away softly. "Holding me doesn't make you a man." He said, challenging him.

"You did a mistake challenging me..." he declared pinning Marcus's both hands to his back.... and kissing his neck.. "how you feeling M A R C U S.." he whispered in his ears and bit it... kissing his neck he went up to the chin and to the lips. He tenderly kissed his beautiful pink lips ... "want to challenge me again?" he said and grinned slyly

Marcus struggled in the hold, shivering as the man bit down on his earlobe. He tried to find his voice, but lost it when Akira kissed him. The redhead jumped slightly, trying to pull back in surprise. He let out a pathetic noise, pulling away enough to glare at Akira, his eyes darkened with lust. "Watch yourself Prince." His voice cracking slightly, lips parted in a scowl. "You're in MY territory, I can kill you with my bare hands and have immunity." He growled out, trying to free his hands, ending up brushing his chest against Akira's.

• 2 weeks later...

"Oh... Kill me! *laughs* ... you look more tempting when you are in denial.." stroking his hairs back he said ... "Then lets see whose gonna kill me..." he whispered holding him more close.. and biting his neck.. pinning him to the wall Akira opened prince's first button with his teeth.... kissing gently his collar bone he tugged his cloth off his shoulder and kissed... Marcus's expressions drove Akira mad and triggered his urges!....

• 4 weeks later...

Marcus' eyes darkened as Akira bit down and kissed his neck. "You're insane.." He managed to say softly, his voice giving his struggle away. The redhead let out a small moan, shivering under the man's touch. It was getting hard for Marcus to focus...

"...s-stop." He said lowly, voice dripping in threat. "I'm ordering you.." His voice cracked.

"Such a coward and weak person you are Prince!" Akira said tossing the prince on the near by chair.. Adjusting his clothes Akira marched towards the door ....

turning back the last time he said softly " I will teach you some manners soon heh!" smiling slyly he walked out the cracking door!

Marcus scowled.

"H-how dare you!" Marcus watched the man leave, his blood boiling. "I'll fucking show you how weak I am!!"

He yelled, standing up from the char he was pushed down into.

The redheads face was warm from the treatment we was receiving..

- - - Updated - - -

Marcus scowled.

"H-how dare you!" Marcus watched the man leave, his blood boiling. "I'll fucking show you how weak I am!!"

He yelled, standing up from the char he was pushed down into.

The redheads face was warm from the treatment we was receiving..