Love Sketch ((Ryouta Basket x Lazuu))

Ryouta

1037918-bigthumbnail.jpg

Name:Otoko Masato

Position:Seme

Haight:172cm

Weight:60Kg

Personality:good looking, kind,usu smiles,Smart, good thinker...

Interests: Drawing, Painting, writing stories and talk to his students...

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lazuu

• Ryouta

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Name: Keita Makoto

Position: Uke

Height: 163cm

Weight: 55kg

Personality: Keita is a smart boy who get good grades without any efforts. He gets easily bored and when he is, he would usually either bite his lower lip or start doodling in his sketch book. Even tough he don't show his emotions very much, one can easily tell just by looking at what Keita is drawing .

Dislikes: Noisy people, animals , going outside (unless it's to draw), etc..

Keita enters his new classroom. He was accepted in this art school with the best score of the year and this, without putting any efforts.This school was reputed for being a prestigious one. Each year, teachers from every years would go with their best student to another country and improve their skills. Being the best student of his year, Keita would be the one going. The departure would happen a week after the beginning of the school year. He was kind of curious about the teacher who will accompany him and where exactly they will travel to.

Entering the classroom, without taking a look, Keita sit at the furthest chair in the room. He removes his drawing supplies from his bag and then proceed to take a look around him. The smart boy first notices his noisy neighbors, which made him already wanting to leave sooner. Keita stops looking at the noisy students and look further in the classroom to find the teacher, occupied writing or drawing something- he couldn't see from his place. The emotionless boy found the man kinda handsome but only glanced a quick look at him. Ending his recognition session, Keita starts bitting his lower lip- he was now bored. He takes the pencils he got out from his bag and start drawing the first thing going in his mind. It quickly took the shape of a man. He continues drawing in his sketch book until the teacher starts the lesson.

Masato went to the class a little late , he was talking to the headmaster, only thing he could thing about was what he said about the best student this year,, he is special.that what his parents said, he some times continue to draw until the morning even he sold some of his drawings with a good amount of money to his classmates,think about a student like him are still around us, makes me suprise, Otako -kun im leaving him to u,, thats what he said to masato,, I won't definitely let a student like him stay in japan.i will take him to rome .he can improve there,, he said to himself, walked faster so that he can see this student.he got to the door .he breath deeply and opened the door, a messy class as usuall,, hello everybody, please sit down,, every body started whispering in each other's ears,, is he the teacher? No way.,, ,, he is almost our age, he can't be ,,he sat down and glared at the students for a while to tell them they have to be quiet, after a moment. Every body stoped talking and listened to what is he said,, im otoko masato, ur teacher for the frist week,, suddenly one of the students jumped between his words,, why? Only a week?,, the other student looked at him,,because after that he has to travel aboard with the best student , I told u before, right?,, one of the girls laughed,, no way,, she blushed,, what if it would be a girl??, she can't surly travel, can she?,, the other students started talking again, one of them said,, then we understand that the best student is a boy,, masato got angry a stood up, all of the students were talking and shouting except one of them, masato looked at him then he calmly said,, please be quiet,, every body ziped up, he walked to the boy that was doing something on a paper with a pencil, he came on top of his chair,, what are u drawing, dear?,, he smiled

Keita was still drawing when he heard a loud voice, soon followed by whispers. All he could hear from his place was whispers about how the teachers looked young and it started to piss off the quiet boy. Suddenly, the teacher tell everyone to be quiet and start to present himself.

''im otoko masato, ur teacher for the first week''

So this Masato teacher will be their teacher for only a week? It mean't he would leave and probably to go travel. Smart enough, Keita guessed that this would be the teacher bringing him to another country. Then some noisy students got up and stated some of those obvious comments. Ignoring them, Keita continue his drawing he was doing earlier. It strangely started looking more and more like a man.

'' please be quiet''

When the teacher said this, the expressionless boy felt relieved. The room would finally be quiet, for his own satisfaction. Then, someone walked up to him.

''what are u drawing, dear?''

Recognizing the voice, Keita look at the teacher. Suddenly, something rang in his head. Looking at both his sketch book and Masato's face, he notices something. Both the drawing and his teacher had the same face, meaning Keita had somehow thought of him without noticing. Without any expression in his face, he hides his sketch book without the teacher noticing what's inside and look back at him.

''Umm nothing, really. I was killing time until the lesson starts.''

Without looking anxious at all with his expressionless face, Keita starts thinking of random pretexts he could use if the teacher somehow find out about the drawing. He kind of felt embarrassed without showing it.

He smiled,, its ok If u don't want to show it now,, he put his hand on his shoulder,, u will get used to tell and show me all u do by time,am I right? Makota keita-kun?,, he was sure that the boy boy was the person he was curious to see,, congratulations for being the best student,please stay when the class ends , I want to talk to u,, then he went back to my desk,, ok, I want u to teach u the frist lesson so please pay attention,, one of the students wanted to tease him,, sorry, are u really our drawing teacher,, I smiled at the student,, yes,it is some thing wrong?,, the other student sneered,, but sensei isn't so old,he is close to our age isn't that true sensei?,, one of the girl got curious,, how old are u?,, I almost glared at the student started this conversation, , im 23,, all the girls screamed ,,no way,, ,, he is so young,, one other inpolite boy said,, can we saw ur drawing?, we want to know how much sensei's experience is,, other students agreed, he sigh and agreed ,he seemed happy that he picked a chulk and started drawing from the right top , he drew frist lines and circles , when students tried to concentrate on one part that to realize what is it the other part had been drawn.he spend half the class but he drew with out even earsing only once then he put the chulk down and sat eery bady surised that they all shuted their mouths up until the end of the class, a beautiful woman was drown on the tree swing with many different kind of flowers and animals around her and a man stood behind the swing stumped and was lloking at the woman .

''its ok if u don't want to show it now. u will get used to tell and show me all u do by time,am I right? Makota keita-kun?''

What a weird teacher he was.. Atleast, he wasn't a noisy person like those classmates. ''Right, sensei.''That's right, if this person was the teacher who would travel with him, Keita would have to show him every single thing he would draw to actually improve his drawing skills. The quiet boy started to feel somehow curious about his sensei. The teacher had a little something that could make Keita at ease.

''congratulations for being the best student,please stay when the class ends , I want to talk to u.''

Ah.. so this person was really his travelling partner, or he should say, sensei. The emotionless student was somehow really happy that it was him and no one else. ''Thanks sensei.'' He nods with his usual expressionless face with one exception, sparkling eyes. As the teacher when in front of the class, Keita placed his drawing stuffs back in his bag and got ready to listen. Each years, first classes was always boring for Keita. The teachers would talk endlessly and not give any works. Anticipating the boring class, the smart boy already started to bite his lower lip. Unexpectedly, some student asked the young teacher to show how good he was at drawing. Drawing, his favorite hobby in his life. Keita sat in a comfortable way and watched the teacher draws on the board. The boy was hypnotized by his sensei, the teacher's movements were fluid and he drew with such brillance that it amazed the quiet student. The time passed fast for Keita, his sensei spent half the class drawing but it felt like one minute to him. The final picture was amazing for a simple chalk drawing. Now, he could understand why this teacher was assigned to teach the bests students, he was simply amazing.

He was a little bit angry of students behavior in the frist class but somehow happy that he could show them that he is different from what they were thinking.The class was so quiet in the last half.He sigh again and stood from his chair"Ok,everybody let`s start our lesson,we are a little out out of time"He picked up the earser in order to earse the beautiful drawing that one of the students stood up and shouted"please teacher,Can I take a picture from your drawing before you earse it?"He suprised and turned to him"But we have no time.."One of the girls jumped into his words"Please sensei !I want to have it too"little by little the class got noisy again by the students who asked him to let them have a picture of his chalk drawing.He closed his eyes and said loudly"please be quiet"then he sat down ,opening his note"ok ,but don`t all come to the board at the same time"then he picked a pencil and started moving it on a white paper of his note"Looks like I can`t teach them the frist lesson after all"he thought that with a smile on his face.

time had passed so fast the students were still taking pictures that the bell rang.everybody shouted and screamed to show that they are happy most of the boys went out and some of the girls went to Masato`s desk.He was drawing ,the girls screamed"Sensei what are you drawing?" he smiled at girls "A horse" "He! can we see it ?"the teacher showed them a sketch of a horse" one of the girl blushed"It looks real sensei and cute"he passed it to the girl"it can be yours if u like"she smiled"really?thanks"she got the paper.the other girls made a sad face"not fair!" "why only her?"he stood up and petted the girls`s head that groaned"Hai,hai I will draw one for each of you"they looked happy as he said that .Masato saw Makoto stood behind the girls looking down and waited for him"oh,I almost forgot"he said inside then he smiled that girls again"ok,you girls should leave the class,you should have a break"they all said together"hai" and then they leave the class room.masato closed the door and came to the boy"sorry,sorry.Looks like I made u wait"then he put his hand on his shoulder ,he saw some paper on the student`s hands ,he asked curiously"what is that dear?"

As everyone was quiet, the teacher interrupted their silence.

"Ok, everybody let's start our lesson, we are a little out of time"

Finally, the first and boring lesson would start. Keita started thinking it would never happen. As Masato-sensei was about to erase his amazing drawing, students started being noisy.

They started saying stuffs like "Don't erase it!" or "I wanna take a photo of it! Please, sensei!" and it really started putting the quiet boy in a bad mood. His hopes of having a lesson crushed and throwing death glares to other students, Keita starts drawing again. It would probably take a while for them to calm so why not draw to killing time? He started drawing the same scene happening in the teacher's chalk drawing but in his own way. Instead of a woman, it was two men. We could tell by the drawing that they seemed close. The tree was now a sakura and the flowers, replaced by petals flying in the wind. Two birds was drew, each on one of the men 's shoulders. Keita finished the drawing right when the bell rang. This wasn't his best drawing but he kind of liked it. Remembering that his sensei wanted to talk after the class, the quiet boy go to his desk. He was soon stopped by a wall of students, taking photos of the chalk art and few others who begged the teacher for something looking like a horse drawing. Not able to go through this impenetrable human wall, Keita stay behind his classmates and wait for his sensei to get free. Started biting his lower lip, the model student finally hear Masato orders the noisy girls to go in break.

"Sorry sorry, looks like I made you wait."

" It's fine, I only think these girls are annoyingly noisy."

Keita then crossed his arms and looked at his sensei, being serious as always.

"So, what did you want to talk about?"

His expressionless face didn't show anything at all.

*EDITED*

As everyone was quiet, the teacher interrupted their silence.

"Ok, everybody let's start our lesson, we are a little out of time"

Finally, the first and boring lesson would start. Keita started thinking it would never happen. As Masato-sensei was about to erase his amazing drawing, students started being noisy.

They started saying stuffs like "Don't erase it!" or "I wanna take a photo of it! Please, sensei!" and it really started putting the quiet boy in a bad mood. His hopes of having a lesson crushed and throwing death glares to other students, Keita starts drawing again. It would probably take a while for them to calm so why not draw to killing time? He started drawing the same scene happening in the teacher's chalk drawing but in his own way. Instead of a woman, it was two men. We could tell by the drawing that they seemed close. The tree was now a sakura and the flowers, replaced by petals flying in the wind. Two birds was drew, each on one of the men 's shoulders. Keita finished the drawing right when the bell rang. This wasn't his best drawing but he kind of liked it. Remembering that his sensei wanted to talk after the class, the quiet boy go to his desk. He was soon stopped by a wall of students, taking photos of the chalk art and few others who begged the teacher for something looking like a horse drawing. Not able to go through this impenetrable human wall, Keita stay behind his classmates and wait for his sensei to get free. Started biting his lower lip, the model student finally hear Masato orders the noisy girls to go in break.

"Sorry sorry, looks like I made you wait."

" It's fine, I only think these girls are annoyingly noisy."

Keita then crossed his arms and looked at his sensei.

"This paper? Huh.. I was bored and drew something..."

He then handed his drawing to Masato, with an expressionless face like always.

"So what did you want to talk about?"

• 3 weeks later...

Masato took the drawing from him and he took a look at it, He was both shocked and suprised.When he saw he drew exactly the style Masato did and he was speahless of what he draw"A draw of two men.?"Masato said inside, He didn't know what to say to him about his drawing, It was an amazing drawing but kind of strange for masato, He smiled at his student"this is a beautiful drawing dear, I think u are a yaoi fan, aren't u?"He asked , he thought that maybe it was better that he wouldn't asked, He turned back and went to his desk then he picked up some papers and gave it to him, "Give these to ur parents , tell them to fill it ok?"Then I went to the board and started earsing it."U are ganna be the perfect student, Ha!"he turned bavk a smile on his face"We are ganna be together for a year, or maybe more if u succeed again, Aren't u going to miss here or the times u have? Ur family or friends maybe?"he asked was kinda curious about the boy, and his drawing"I think u love drawing a lot , since whenu started drawing, what makes u like it? There are so many things I want to know , So why don't we talk aftwr school let's go somewhere and know each other more, , for now u just go to ur next class, and ..."Masato walked to him and petted his hair"I don't care if u draw in my class but try to listen in other classes ok?"he gave back his paper."So leave before its late dear"He left and after a while he went to the teacher's office,"So how was he?"One of the teachers asked, He looked at out the window"He is fin, And more than what I thought"He smiled,,wished that the school ends soon , so he could see him again.

Keita was waiting for his sensei to finally talk about what he wanted and it was getting really long. When Masato finally talked it wasn't about what he thought.

"this is a beautiful drawing dear, I think u are a yaoi fan, aren't u?''

His sensei said this while smiling at him, making Keita happy to be praised. With sparkley eyes, he answered his sensei's question. ''I don't know what yaoi is but I just drew what came to my mind... what seemed natural to me.'' His teacher seemed nice and the quiet boy started being happy that it was this person who will accompany him during the trip. Masato-sensei was already coming back with papers in his hands when Keita finally realize he had left.

"Give these to ur parents , tell them to fill it ok?"

Papers? Probably the one needed to go on the trip. After all, he was going in another country, with someone he barely knew and where anything could happen. It was normal to ask for his parents signature. ''Ok, I'll give it to them tonight.'' Masato then started to erase his chalk drawing on the board. Keita followed him and started helping his sensei. ''What a waste of chalk...'' Finishing erasing, he goes back to his place to take his belongings.

"U are ganna be the perfect student, Ha!"

Definitely, his teacher was someone to talk a lot and it start to annoy the quiet boy a little. Though, being praised made Keita don't care about him being this noisy.

"We are ganna be together for a year, or maybe more if u succeed again, Aren't u going to miss here or the times u have? Ur family or friends maybe?"

This sensei was curious about him. Going back to Masato-sensei's desk,he look back at him. ''Not really. Just drawing and I'm fine.'' Keita was dead serious. He never felt lonely as long he could draw. Drawing was his own way to express how he felt. The model student was drawing since he was a kid and loved it more than anything.

"I think u love drawing a lot , since whenu started drawing, what makes u like it? There are so many things I want to know , So why don't we talk aftwr school let's go somewhere and know each other more, , for now u just go to ur ur next class, and... I don't care if u draw in my class buttry to listen in other classes ok?"Being petted,Keita put a forced smile before replying. ''Sensei is too curious... But I'd like to talk with you after school, I myself gotta ask you few things.'' The quiet boy then took his drawing back and directly left to the next class. It would be boring...

--------------------------------------------------------

Keita finally left his last class. The students were so noisy while the teacher was boring. The worst class ever. He was leaving by the front gate when he saw his art's sensei. Oh right, he was supposed to meet him after school. The quiet boy went towards him and poke his teacher's back. ''Hi.'' Waiting for Masato to turn back he asked this last a question. ''Where are we going?''

Masato was so exited ,he wanted that the school would end soon,other teachers asked him about the students of him,he sigh and said"they are like always noisy and inpolite..."he looked at the glass of the tea that was on his hands,he smiled and said"but one of them is special.'they all smiled and said"that must be the student u are going abroad with?"he smiled and moved his head"he is intresting,I can feel that he will succeed the next year too,His drawing was amazing ."He said and drank the tea then he head to his next class.

Like always ,the class was noisy and messy ,students were following each other,He entered with an angry face.Everybody went to their seats and the class got quiet ,He thought the he had to deal with the students that had no intrest in art and drawing things,they were just students that didn`t want to study and came to this school to only have fun.When he thought about that he went crazy and decided to test the students.He claped his hands"please pay attention ,I want to take a test of the biography of art that was written under the forms School gave to your parents to fill it and register at this school,"The class got noisy again.Some students complained "What?"

"But it`s only the frist day!"

"What does does this mean?"

some students shouted at their sensei but some other were relax and even happy for the test.Masato punched the desk of him and shouted "quiet!"he walked through the students"Non of u are intrested in art,Those who complained ."He smiled and and looked at the floor."If u were intrested,even a little,you would read the bio at least once but u are didn`t."He turned around"This is not an exam and it has no grade.I just want to know who really loved heart and who really doesn`t,so If you like you can take no test or even leave the class,don`t worry I will let you in afterward ."Everybody were kinda embarrased ,They felt guilty so they all took the test.All the class spent with the test ,He did the same thing for the other classes too.

It was time for everybody to leave the school,Masato went through the get so fast ,he was excited ,But he was a little early.He waited for his student to come .He saw him running to him.He smiled "Hi,let`s go"He turned back while walking"Lt`s go to the coffee shop I know well."They walked all the way to the coffee shop,He told Keita to sit and he sat in front of him and looked at his student"What do u want to order?"He asked while looking at the menu he ordered what he wanted then he looked again"So tell me about urself Makoto kun!"He was excited to hear about him.

"Hi,let`s go"

His sensei then turned back and started walking to the destination.

"Lt`s go to the coffee shop I know well."

So his sensei wanted to go at a coffee shop... Keita didn't really like coffee that much, it had a bitter flavour and didn't like it. Well, he could just take something else instead. The quiet boy continued following his teacher. Finally arriving, they sit each in front of the other.

"What do u want to order?"

Keita sat comfortably and then replied to his sensei. ''Hot chocolate.'' He liked sweet things so he chose this instead of a coffee. Then, the other asked him a question he kind of expected from this noisy and curious sensei.

"So tell me about urself Makoto kun!"

The quiet student let out a sigh before replying. ''Sensei is too curious once again...All you have to know at the moment is that I like drawing...'' Sighing again, he continues.''What I wanted to talk about was the trip.'' Keita started to look almost tired. It was rare of him to talk that much. "Where are we going?" With his still emotionless face, he takes his sketch book out of his bag and start doodling the firsts random things coming to his mind. The model student was drawing while waiting for both the hot chocolate and Masato-sensei's reply. The doodles strangely looked joyful. It was two birds flying under a shining sun, one tall and the other smaller, and the smaller one was smiling. Yes, a smiling bird. Even if he didn't show it, Keita enjoyed the fact of being with his teacher after school.

Masato was kind of noticed that his precious student is so quiet and he don`t like talking much .He got sa when his student avoid answering to the questions he asked when they were at school.His apetite gone and he didn`t wanted to drink the coffee anymore,He saw Keita held some papers and a few color pencils in his hand.He looked at the cute ,silence boy and his beautiful and Intrested face when he was drawing.He didn`t actually like his side that he didn`t talk so much ,He smiled and put his elbow on the table and put his hand on his cheek,staring at him .

"I will change that habit of your ,not paying attention to orders,just lost in drawing.wait and see!"He laughed slowly and petted the boy`s hair ."You are so cute Makoto kun!I feel like I want to look at you all the day when you are drawing."He laughed louder"Kidding!But I should !From next week ,I must sit next to you ,Teach you many things about drawing,painting,sketching and I`m sure you will be a good drawer,I promise you!"He held his glass of coffe "But you know,When you put on an exhibition of your work,You should explain about them yourself to the peaple coming to the exhibition .SO you better start talking more to peaple from now on,specialy to the teacher that is going to company you to Paris,soon It would be only you and me,So we should know eachother,nee?"

He sigh and took his drawing and looked at it,then he smiled"This one is nice just like the other one!"He remembered the drawing of two men and he was a little curious but he didn`t know how to ask"Well,Makoto kun!Is there someone you are going out with right now?"He waited for his answer.

Keita was still drawing. He did notice his sensei staring at him but did like nothing. The student continued drawing while waiting for the other's reply. Drinking the hot chocolate that had finally arrived few minutes ago, he finish drawing the last details on the two birds and finally drop the pencils. Satisfied, the quiet boy look back at his sensei.

"I will change that habit of your ,not paying attention to orders,just lost in drawing.wait and see!"

Orders? Masato-sensei never gave orders... yet.

"You are so cute Makoto kun!I feel like I want to look at you all the day when you are drawing."

Being both petted and complimented, a slight tint of pink came's to Keita's inexpressive face. He wasn't used to receive compliments. He did heard many people telling how his drawing was amazing but nobody ever compliment him, Keita Makoto. ''Noisy...'' he mumbled, almost inaudible.

"Kidding!But I should ! From next week ,I must sit next to you ,Teach you many things about drawing, painting, sketching and I`m sure you will be a good drawer,I promise you!

The quiet student placed himself exactly the exact way his teacher was. ''Mhm, I count on you.''

"But you know,When you put on an exhibition of your work,You should explain about them yourself to the peaple coming to the exhibition .SO you better start talking more to peaple from now on,specialy to the teacher that is going to company you to Paris,soon It would be only you and me,So we should know eachother,nee?"

Ahh... so much words. Somehow, even if this sensei was talking a lot, Keita couldn't find him annoying. He did find it too much of talking but that was it. Neither annoying or boring. ''I only talk when it's needed. I don't like noisy people so I won't do like them. So it will be France?'' The model student was focused on this place he heard many things. France, Paris... Where the Effeil Tower was built. The city of love. It seems like there was amazing sights in this place. ''I guess we should... you just keep asking anyways.''

Masato then took his drawing to look at it. "This one is nice just like the other one!"

His drawing being praised, his eyes starts to sparkles again. That's something else. Anyone else would tell him the same thing and he wouldn't react. Somehow, when it was Masato, the boy would suddenly becomes happy. ''Thank you Sensei.'' Keita took his drawing back and put it in his bag.

"Well,Makoto kun! Is there someone you are going out with right now?"

The student was somehow suprised by the question even if he didn't show it. ''No I don't. Why are you asking?'' He thought it was weird for a teacher to ask that question since it was kind of personal.

(OOC: Sorry, I write with was is given to me. Your char talk alot so I describe alot.)

When Masato said that he was cute,he had no attention to make him shy,He just wanted to get alone with the boy burt as he saw him blush ,He blushed brightly because of the beauty of his thiny student,He smiled ,Squeezing the boys cheek"You are even more cute when you blush"He put his hand on his shoulder"No need to be shy dear,Ok?I might not be a good teacher,even noisy to you!But I try my best to help you."

''Mhm, I count on you.''

Masato thought that If he tell him that he should talk more with others he`ll probably say that He try his best ,But he was kind of suprised .

''I only talk when it's needed. I don't like noisy people so I won't do like them."

It was such a perfect answer to explain himself but Masato felt down ,Even his precious student has his selfishness,He couldn`t change the behavior peaple .He sigh"You mean that I am noisy and you don`t like me?You sure are honest Makoto kun!"He asked that it`s France,The city They had to live after a week.He didn`t have that happy face anymore"Yeah!The city of art,Of course it`s the right place to go to find your abilities there and improve."He put down the glass of coffe when he drank it"But I don`t think we have time for even see the Effeil Tower ,You should work so hard,The Europe peaple don`t easily accept the forginer peaple .You should show them how good you draw."He stood up and put the cash on the table"Sah!Let`s go.since You don`t like to spend your time with your noisy Sensei."He smiled and turned around .

''No I don't. Why are you asking?''

That was his answer when Masato askedIf he is going out with somebody"Nothing particular ,just curious!"He kind of knew it himself,He didn`t looked like a type that hanging around with anybody.

They walked outside the Coffee shop ,They were walking on the road,He wasn`t in rhe mood to talk anymore.He wished that he could go home and don`t make the boy more tried than he was

The other was touching him so casually, something else that he wasn't really used to. In fact, the model student never interacted with anyone else but his parents, teachers and some old man that was interested in his drawings. So being casually touched like his teacher was doing at the moment was only making Keita uncomfortable.

"You are even more cute when you blush"

Sensei was again being noisy... Being complimented by him was nice but he only said embarassing or mean things. ''Tsh, noisy..'' said Keita in a quiet and calm tone. It wasn't meant to be harsh.

"No need to be shy dear,Ok?I might not be a good teacher,even noisy to you!But I try my best to help you."

Yea, even if the other was being 'noisy', like Keita liked to say, he still did his job as a teacher. Being quiet as ever, the student didn't reply. The other then looked down for a moment and Keita noticed it. Did he said something mean? He wasn't used to interact with others so it could've happen. The quiet boy was now worried that the other was mad at him but he was far from the truth.

"You mean that I am noisy and you don`t like me?You sure are honest Makoto kun!"

Keita... not liking sensei? How could the other think that. Keita sure was cold but that was how he was to everyone. Or maybe... Yea, that was probably from when he said he didn't like noisy people. Masato was still talking but Keita didn't really listened to what was told.

"Sah!Let`s go.since You don`t like to spend your time with your noisy Sensei."

They both stood up and left the coffee shop.

"Nothing particular ,just curious!" finally replied his teacher while walking. Yea, he was indeed curious, too much.. Still thinking about it and finally finding courage, the still innexpressive student cleared the misunderstanding. ''I never said I hate sensei... Even though you are noisy, I don't hate you... and..'' Keita stopped walking and watched Masato right in the eyes. ''I never said I hated spending time with you either.'' With a short gesture of his hand, Keita leaves Masato-sensei. Going to the nearest public phone booth, the student compose his parents number.

Masato smiled at the boy"Come on, I gatta get you home.I'm responsible if something happens , since you came to the coffee shop with me and also I must be sure that you are home safe, ok?"He said walking through the street"So , what is your address, Makoto kun?"He asked but his student didn't answer.He turned back and saw him looking down.

''I never said I hate sensei...''

Masato shocked, He understood that he made the boy uncomfortable with his selfish and stupid words, He smiled at the boy and stumped, Stroking his hair"It's alright, okay? I was just joking and If thats what you think I'm happy, sorry to put in the trouble to say that , but you should be honest with your sensei , Am I right? So thati can be the teacher you want"He hoped that what he said made pleased and feel free to ask and say anything he likes.

" Even though you are noisy, I don't hate you."

He was so honest and that made Masato be more interested in him, He was a cool student.He was so happy that he could have such an intelligent, kawaii student, he laughed slowly and squeezed the boy's cheek"okay I will try to talk less but you know the teachers are usually talkative, but because it's you I will try and see if I can."He tried to look happy and make the small boy smile but he couldn't , he felt bad.

*''I never said I hated spending time with you either.''*

The boy seemed so angry , Masato didn't know what to say anymore, maybe he said too much in the frist day they met, he sigh and put his hand on the boy's shoulder .He wanted to tell something that suddenly the boy started running to a phone booth, Masato shocked and saw him getting a number , He ran to him and grabbed the phone "What are you doing?"He put the phone on it's place and sigh"I think I should say sorry to you, I made you uncomfortable. "He said putting his hand on the boy's shoulder and started walking with him"So you said you want to spend time with me , you are such a cute boy, Then where do you wanna go?"He thought for a while and smiled"Wanna come to my place? I can show you my works"He was sure that the boy will accept anything about the art so he got on the way home.

Keita was about to press the last number when someone grabbed the phone and put it back to it's right place.

"What are you doing?"

It was his teacher, he could recognize this voice. Without turning his head to face his sensei,he briefly reply. ''I'm calling my parents, want a lift back home.'' The student didn't think that his sensei would follow him there but he still planned to go back home.

"I think I should say sorry to you, I made you uncomfortable.''

Keita was indeed uncomfortable with the situation. Masato thought he hated him and that he hated spending time with him, which was wrong. The other misunderstood him so the student felt like he was at fault for not expressing himself well.

"So you said you want to spend time with me , you are such a cute boy, Then where do you wanna go?"

Here again the other misunderstood, he never said such a thing. Well, Keita never said the opposite neither soo... Before the model student even have the time to reply, Masato answered for himself, smiling.

"Wanna come to my place? I can show you my works"

Sensei's place? It means he could see his arts and even the place where it have all been done? Keita's eyes started to sparkle like it always do when he's happy. ''Sure, I would like to see sensei's works.'' He grabs his teacher's sleeve and follow his teacher to his place.

He walked through the the road still helding his shoulder that his student replied as he asked.

*''Sure, I would like to see sensei's works.''*

He looked at his face and his cute eyes, He looked happy and that was the frist time he saw his smile.His teacher kinda liked it and without saying a thing, he Stroked his hair "kawaii!"That was what he tought about the small boy.

They got to his place, Walking all the way by foot took them almost half a hour .He opened the door by his key and walked inside with him, His house was well -decorated and it was quite big , There was a statue in the living room and almost everywhere on the walls were pictures that had been drawed, sketched and painted by skill.On the table there was so many magazines that were all about the art stuff and two papers and a brush it.It looked like a real museum!

He sat the boy down on tbe sofa "Please make yourself comfortable at home, I will bring you something to drink!"He said walking to the kitchen and preped a juice and two sweets , put them on the plate and went back to him"Here you are!"He put it on the table and went to one the rooms and picked a few of his drawing ablums and went back, sat next to him"we'll started whenever you're finished, there are manybthings I want to show you."He said stood up and looked for something on his phone"Your parents much have gotten worried, I saved their number, Where is it?"Of course , he had the number of the parents of the student he was going to live with"Ah, ha!"He found the num and called them and told them to don't be worried about him then he hung up and looked at the boy with a smile .

They walked to his sensei home helding shoulders. Keita didn't know why his teacher did so but he didn't mind it. Keita was smiling, how wierd. The quiet student never smiled ever since he was a kid. This was the first time in a while and he felt weird about it. Then ,Masato-sensei ,for a second time this day, petted and complimented him. Like the previous time, a slight tint of pink came to his face but he hid it by looking away so the other don't notice. When they finally arrived, the model student was amazed by the inside. ''Woah..'' He seemed like a kid in a candy shop. He looked everywhere in an amazement look. It really looked like a museum, drawing and pictures were everywhere on the walls and table.

"Please make yourself comfortable at home, I will bring you something to drink!"

Keita did like he was told and sat on the sofa next to the table. The quiet boy took a magazine and started reading it until his teacher come back.

"Here you are!"

Masato-sensei came back with juice and sweets. The first thing that Keita actually saw was the sweets. It was his favorites so he quickly ate them. While he finished drinking the juice, the other left and came back with few albums. Keita could see pieces of paper coming out of them and guessed it was his sensei's drawing.

"We'll started whenever you're finished, there are many things I want to show you."

Actually , Keita had already finished eating so he took one album when his sensei left to call his parents. They were probably worried of course but he was too focused to see the drawings to even think about them at the moment. The quiet boy opened the first one with sparkly eyes as always. This was probably childish but he was totally happy to see drawings. Drawing was his passion and Masato looked like he enjoyed it too.

He found his student inpatient when he looked at him , he smiled and sat again and started showing him his works, Keita seemed intrested and because of that Masato enjoyed it too.

All of his Albums had a date and the age of Masato at the frist page, He stroked the boy's hair and smiled"You seem you are enjoying, I'm happy ."He picked one of his Albums and opened it, At the frist page was written"age:4"He remembered his memories and loughed slowly.

"This is the frist drawing of me, when I was four, it seems stupid, nee? But I loved to keep it and make a collection, when I drew for the frist time , I started loving it and I drew more and more and I eneded up like this, I was called "Baka sketcher" in my high school, Maybe you won't believe it but I never took classes to learn or had a sensei to teach me how to draw and such, I learnt it myself, even if I wanted to I couldn't because we were poor and my parents didn't have the money so I couldn't go to any classes but they were so kind and always sad that they couldn't fillful my wish so I decided to fillful it myself and make them happy , I ended up taking the drawing, sketching and painting exam and I was suprised that I was pass the sketching and drawing , I passed painting later.I got the bourse and studied at the college , I earned money from my works and became a teacher now you can see ,I could make a better life for my parents, they were happy although...."Masato's smile disappeared , he sigh and he was silence for a while"They both died in an accident! "He laughed slowly and put his hand on the boy's shoulder"Sorry, sorry, I made you confused with my stupid words , I was just wanted somebody to hear my story so that I could feel better.Sorry if I made you tired and thank you for listening! "

He picked up all the Albums and leaned to the sofa he pulled Keita with him and smiled"Let's watch them all !"He said , his hand was still on his shoulder, He was small and he sometimes thought that a middle school girl sat next to him, He showed him all his works and explained when he drew or sketched them.They had a lot of fun, When the Albums finished, he Took him to one of the room that the paintings where there, He told him that he would teach him how to paint like him and he will be a good drawer.

It took him so many hours to show him and explain about them all, It was already 9:30 but still he didn't want the boy to leave , so he smiled at the boy"Hey! Are you tired ! If you don't , , let's see how you really draw! Okay?"He brought him a paper and a pencil, he wanted it to be kate so he could stay the night there because he knew if he ask he would not accept.He was more interested about him than before.

• 2 weeks later...

"This is the frist drawing of me, when I was four, it seems stupid, nee?...''

''Not at all! Sensei was already good this young...'' The quiet student really thought what he just said. For a first time, it was really good.

''But I loved to keep it and make a collection, when I drew for the frist time , I started loving it and I drew more and more and I eneded up like this, I was called "Baka sketcher" in my high school...''

Keita laughed for the first time in a really long time. ''B-baka... sketcher!'' It was a light and cute laugh that didn't stay very long. The student was actually like that when he was younger. His passion of drawing started at this age too and since then, he had always drew anything going through his mind. Keita continued listening to what Masato was telling him while watching every drawing in the album. He couldn't believe he actually got that good and this fast while not being taught anything. His sensei was exactly like him. He never had any sensei until now. Hearing his teacher's parents death made Keita come back to his emotionless face, even though he was sad inside for Masato. ''I-I'm sorry to hear that...''

"Sorry, sorry, I made you confused with my stupid words , I was just wanted somebody to hear my story so that I could feel better. Sorry if I made you tired and thank you for listening! "

Keita felt uneasy until his sensei intervened.

"Let's watch them all !"

He didn't feel like watching drawings anymore because of what he just heard but did like nothing happened and went back to the albums. The quiet student started being used to have his sensei's hand on the shoulder and no more bothered it. Later this night, Keita had forgotten everything he heard. Masato had explained everything about the drawings and the student had listened to all of it like it meant everything.

"Hey! Are you tired ! If you don't , , let's see how you really draw! Okay?"

The model student started to think he should go home but when he heard the word 'draw' he changed idea. If he could draw, Keita didn't mind to be late home. Nodding, he takes the pencils and the paper his sensei had gotten him and started drawing. He finished four hours later. It was a big field with flowers of every colors. There were two birds flying in the clear blue sky, bees flying around flowers and two person,both males ,walking in it. There was a big tree in the left side of the drawing but unlike normal ones, books were replacing the leaves. Books from many colors and all kinds. Everything put together was simply amazing. When the student finally finished drawing the last details, he dropped the pencil only to turn back at his teacher who was still watching behind him. ''Done...'' He said that quietly with his usual expressionless face but secretly hoping his teacher would like it.

He enjoyed the time with the younger boy a lot. Though he had only met him, he was so much fun. He seemed to not laugh, smile or talk so much to comfort or make somebody interesting about himself but his sensei had already liked him, even if he was emotionless, he could rarely see expressions on his face that made him so cute. He felt alony for long time but Keita made him forget about it. He was feeling odd when he was with him, it was kinda amazing! He just had met him but the thiny boy had already attracted Masato. He was different and then kinda more important to Masato than the other students he had in all his years of teaching. It was kind that Keita liked art different from other art students, he could feel it from his shining eyes. He could see his dream inside his beautiful blue eyes. He hoped that the next week would come soon so that he could be with him all the time. Then he would try to act not like his teacher only but also sort of an onee chan or something. He always wanted to have a little bother like him. Who could understand him and be interested in art and also be good at it.

''Not at all! Sensei was already good this young...''

When he heard that he felt super happy and stroked the boy's hair"What a cute boy! Are you trying to cheer me up, thank you! Well, I have to say that you are good too!"He sighed and smiled at the kind boy. "Why are you apologizing darling? It is alright so don't worry! All I want is that you draw the best things and that will make me the happiest, you know! But I know you will do your best whether I tell you or not! I will help you too so ask me anything about everything when you think you need me! Sah let's start!" He said and prepared anything that he thought Keita would need during the drawing, he put the stuff bext to him and watched him drawing almost with no mistake, he was enjoying the time. It had been long since he saw one of his students drawing this good. After a while, he could understand a little that how the drawing was going to be like and what wasit about. When he noticed that the younger male is drawing two males again, he suprised again.

"Doesn't he really know about yaoi? Then why does like to draw two males together? Maybe...he is just pretending to not know about it! Then he really do have a boyfriend, I wonder who he is? Is he handsome? Hey, wait a minute! What am I thinging? That is none of my business, is it?"

He moved his head as he tried to focus on his drawing style .He didn't know what was wrong with him, he felt strange like he didn't wanted the other to leave, like he wanted to tell him to stay with him.He wanted to know more about him, almost everything. He didn't want anybody to touch him. He was annoyed by thinging about it. His felt his cheeks heavy and his face was completely red as he saw how he was serious that made his heart race. He wanted him all to himself. He was shocked as he slapped his face. " it can't be true, am I ... jealous? "

He found out that the boy's drawing is over. He was still confused about the two males but it totally was amazing and he liked it a lot, he brushed the boy's hair again and smiled "Good job! I love it!" He said stood up turning to the clock. It was 1:40. He was shocked but kinda happy because he could now keep the boy with him. "Oh, no. It is already this late! I think you should stay here the night!" He knew that he would reject so he said immediately afterward "I can't let you go home this late at night so you can't disagree! A good student should listen to his teacherm right?" He said walking to his room. "Come on! Follow me! You will sleep in my room! "