Dragged Here! Against My Will!

Leki

Well I suppose I should start by offering a bit of information about myself.

I've gone by various names over the years, but lately I've been going by the name 'Leki' and as such that'll be the name I use here. I'm a 24 year old Australian male that's been drifting between the boundaries of heterosexual and bisexual ever since my highschool years.

I love watching anime and reading manga, and after experiencing too many crappy dubs and poorly translated texts, I decided many years ago that enough was enough and started studying Japanese. Nowadays I'm at the stage where English subtitles annoy me (Raws ftw). Also recently completed the highest leve in the Japanese Language Proficiency Test (JLPT) offered by the Japan Foundation and Japan Educational Exchanges and Services, so I guess I'm Japanese fluent? xD

Okay enough bragging.

I've known about Yaoi Otaku for awhile now but always postponed signing up since I wanted to breathe some life into the smaller Yaoi communities out there. Unfortunately many have died out over the years, and the remaining handful that I've managed to find are likely to follow a similar fate in the near future. (Title reference comes from here)

On that note I'd like to congratulate staff here on the awesome job they've done to keep the place thriving. While I personally am not too interested in competitions and posting incentives I have to admit that I'm amazed at the system you have going here.

Sucking up? Yeah, okay I can cross that off my list too now.

I might poke my head around any translation projects going on, but for the most part I'm here to continue my Yaoi roleplaying career. Don't know how balanced the Seme/Uke ratio is here, but if my past forums are anything to go by I'm hoping to continue being the lucky Seme player that has abundant choice in potential RP partners.

Anyway I think that's enough rambling for now.

Looking forward to establishing some long lasting friendships.

Thanks for reading.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• nitta

• Awesome ...I think YES>_<

• R.I.O

• Black Rose

Hello

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
! ^_^ it's very nice to meet you and i hope you will enjoy yourself here~

Hello and welcome to YO,I am new here too sooooo hahaha welcome ^_^

Hope we talk soon or in the future :)

onion1

nice to meet you~ i hope you won't regret being dragged here :p and *thumbs up* for your introduction, it actually gives a lot of info about you :) (some of us just put random, unimportant stuff in there rabbit5)

enjoy~

Hello Leki! Nice to meet you and a warm welcome to the Yaoi Otaku community. My name is Paul and I wish you a happy time on this Forum. :)

aazE3Yby.jpg

Welcome to YO ^_^

Yea we need mangas/animes/movies with good translation. Nice to know you here

Hi There

Welcome to YO

Hope u Enjoy u'r time here and have Great times & make Lot's of Friends ;)

2dr9lae.jpg

Hello there and welcome to YO! it's nice you decided to sign up here :D hope you have fun here and continue your rp career !^^ see ya around!

• 1 month later...