Help! I can't remember a title...

kimstew

Back story: A couple months ago, I read a really awesome manga that I wanted to reread and check for any updates or licensing info.

The problem: I forgot to bookmark it or otherwise make note of it (bad otaku!). Now I can't find it anywhere and it's driving me crazy!

Solution: Can anyone please help? I really want to read this again, see if it's been updated, or find if it's licensed.

The general plot is that an orphaned boy is raised at a temple by a strict (nay unreasonable) guardian who demands that the boy be home before dark every day. In the first chapter, he breaks his curfew to get something for his guardian, who he really cares about. Drama ensues, the boy discovers that the guardian is in fact kami who turns into either a raven or a crow. This kami also needs kisses from the boy for energy, which he has been stealing regularly since the guardian took him under his wing (pun intended). The boy is special for some reason, and we don't know why yet (I think... I just had surgery so I can't really remember right now). I keep calling him a boy, but I think he might be a high school or uni student. Anyway... please help me!

Thanks fellow yaoi fans!

Regards,

Kim

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kimstew

• Belita

• Emo-Lightning-No.6

Top Posters In This Topic

it is a bit hard for people to guess it.. I think u should ask someone with a huge memory for manga reading. Maybe asking the admin or the staff of this site might be helpful to get a good result..

Anyway, I'll try my best to look for something like that so i can help you find it.

Also, i'm sorry i wasn't much of a help for now but i'll try my best..

Good luck finding it ^w^