Lost in Love [Bellala99 & Keru-chan]

Keru-chan

Akano let out a soft chuckle as he watched his boyfriend skipping through the trailers. His golden eyes were filled with softness and love as he softly stroked Yukio's waist under the blanket, letting his fingers stroke a bit of the bare flesh under his shirt as well... A soft chuckle left the taller man's lips once again when the blond put a pillow on his chest for his head. He oftenly felt like a bed for Yukio - especially when they were like this.

When the movie started, the red head sighed softly, closed his eyes and began gently playing with his boyfriend's hair - until he started crying. No, more like sobbing. This always happened... With a soft sigh, the older male hugged the other close to himself, gently stroking his hair as he stared at the ceiling. "C'mon, don't cry~" He hummed out as he smiled and pecked the other's forehead.

After a while, Akano's phone began ringing. With a heavy sigh, the DJ took it out and groaned at the number. "Sorry, babe, gotta take this." He mumbled out as he gently lifted Yukio off and walked out of the room himself, answering the phone. He went into the kitchen so he wouldn't disturb the movie for his boyfriend - but even like this, his loud, annoyed and irritated voicce was heard.

He came back after quite some time, a vey guilty expression on his face. "Yukio... I gotta go, they need me at an important party... I'll get back by morning and drive you to uni, okay?.." The red head asked quietly as he raised his eyes to his boyfriend while biting on his lower lip. Ohh, he was definitely going to mess everything up one day. Maybe he should find another job...

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Keru-chan

• Zombie_In_A_Box

The light, soft touch of his boyfriend calmed his sad heart. Made the sobs to become more quiet and discreet as he fought to held the tears back. It was like everything was like it used to be. Just him and Akano spending time together as in the past. Then suddenly everything was interrupted by that familiar noise. And the younger one drew a deep sigh as he removed himself from the other one that got up and excused himself. Even though the other one was in another room he could hear his voice. And by that time he knew that he had to go. That it was now when they would have to separate for the night. It was surely another job. But in the middle of the night? This wasn't fair. Why did they have to get him now? Wasn't there anyone else they could take for this job? He felt disappointed, angry and alone there he layed in the sofa. This was not like him. To get so upset so easily over something so small. But it may be small but for him this little time was important for him.

As soon as his boyfriend returned he raised his gaze. Only to stare into that face he didn't want to see. And as he had feared. It was another job request. Even though he wanted to scream. Even though he wanted to scream at the other one. Even though he wanted to say that if he left him now he wouldn't meet him anymore. But instead of following that desire he only gave the other one a closed face expression. "It's okay..just go" He quietly said and got up from the sofa to then embrace his boyfriend in a tight hug and snuffled his head against the older one's chest. "But don't overwork yourself" Placing his arm softly around his boyfriend's neck he gave the other one a very gentle kiss.

Akano sighed softly when his boyfriend gave him the closed face expression. He truly hated it... He knew that underneath it, anger and sadness were probably raging, and yet... Yukio said what he always did. ‘Just go‘. These words actually stung him, his heart ached at the sound of the other's voice - no matter how much he tried to hide it, Akano could feel the sadness. It was far from okay... So very far from okay.

The red head smiled sadly at the hug he received and in return wrapped his hands around the young student as well. “I won't, really. Don't stay up too late, I might only get back in time to drive you...“ The tall male said quietly as he smiled and gently kissed back the other, adding up his love and warmth to it... He really didn't want to go. One of those few times he felt like he hated his work... The thought of quitting crossed his mind, but then he wouldn't get enough money to pay his rent... Being a DJ at least was bound to keep one with enough money.

Akano smiled softly as he gently kissed the other's forehead. “Look, if you want anything to eat, feel free to take anything from my fridge.“ He said with a chuckle as he kissed the other's forehead softly and slowly let go. “I love you, see you tomorrow.“ The man said softly as he smiled and started walking out of the house. If he didn't manage to get home in time to drive Yukio to the university, he'd definitely break up with him. The red head ran a hand through his hair as he breathed out shakily and stepped into the garage. He didn't want to go...

It was always like this. And he always had to accept it. But as he had found out, life wasn't fair against everyone. And this was his punishment for everything he had done and everything he was going to do in the future. But he just had to live on and continue to be determined. He had to fight for the things he wanted. And if it were Akano, he would fight forever. The younger one looked down when the other one pulled away to place a gentle kiss on his forehead. He didn't find any words to answer the other one with and he feared that if he said anything. Then he would start to cry. God, he was truly weak sometimes. Well, everyone had their weaknesses. And in this case, his boyfriend was both his strength and weakness.

When Yukio noticed that the older one slowly began to let go of him he wanted to pull him into another embrace. But he didn't do that. No, he just simply let him go as he forced himself to give his beloved one a vague smile. Crying wouldn't help anyway so there was no meaning in doing that. And once again, there he was. Watching how Akano left him alone again. Well, it couldn't be helped. It was his work that was calling for him. And..he himself had to grow up. Turning his back to the door he returned to the sofa and swept the blanket around his body as he held his his legs with his arms and resumed the movie. But neither the blanket or the movie could make him feel better. Nothing could replace the warmth that his boyfriend gave him. His heart hurt. The thoughts were spinning inside of his head and even though he tried his best to hold them back the tears quietly started to roll down his cheeks as he hid his face in the blanket. He hated this.

Akano yawned widely as he drove into the garage and somehow managed to get out of the car without falling down. The smell of sweat, alcohol and perfume was coming from him as he entered through the door and groaned softly as he turned on the lights. His head hurt, he felt like falling asleep right there and he was honestly guilty about leaving his boyfriend alone again.

The dark circles under his eyes were seen pretty clear as he yawned once more and sighed as he noticed that the TV was still on in the living room. Slowly, quietly, the tall male walked into it and let out a soft smile at the sight of Yukio asleep on the sofa. The red head placed a gentle kiss on the other's forehead and sighed out once more before turning on his heel and walking off. He needed a shower...

Akano ran a hand through his hair as he quickly got rid of all his clothes and stepped into the shower, turning on some warm, almost hot water. He could still get at least two, three hours of sleep before he had to drive Yukio to school... He'd definitely use them. As the hot water flowed down his body, Akano let out a soft mumble and began washing himself - getting rid of the awful smells and sweat. Being a DJ wasn't as easy as people thought!

Pictures. Pictures of himself and Akano flew back and forth his light blue eyes. He couldn't help but smile at all those hilarous moments that they had shared. And at the less more hilarous moments he simply stared at. Quietly and with eyes filled of sadness. He was very well aware of the fact that they were drifting apart from each other. But even so, he didn't want to believe it. Because what would he do without Akano in his life? Without him, he was nothing. And he had nothing. That was the horrible truth behind their relationship. He loved his boyfriend so much that it hurt him more than anyone could imagine.

He woke up to the familiar smell of him. Slowly the young boy heaved up his eyelids and tirely yawned as he rubbed his eyes with his neat hands. Had he fallen alseep? Apparently he had fallen asleep on the sofa. His eyes hurt from yesterdays tears and it felt painful to breath. Because he knew that he was home. But since he didn't want to bother him even more he would do it the only way he knew. Quietly he got up from the sofa and shook of the blanket to then fold it and place it on the couch pillow. Making his way out to the kitchen he grabbed a pen and a note and wrote down what he wanted to say.

'Good morning Akano.

There's no need to drive me to school, I'll take the bus so rest now. And just so you know, the movie was great.

P.S. I love you.'

After that he buttoned his jacket, glanced at the stair that led to the upper part of the house and then left. The air outside was still slightly cold but bit for bit it would become warmer as another summer day would arrive.

Akano awoke to the sound of door closing. Shit. Yukio probably left then... He was a horrible boyfriend. This thought kept on replaying in the red head's mind, and comined with the growing headache, it was absolutely terrible. He had to at least make lunch then... When Yukio came back, maybe it would be time to offer a break up? The blond could find someone else, someone better - Akano was sure of that.

With a sigh, the tall male went back to sleep, just like that. He couldn't run after his boyfriend, he couldn't do anything for now... What was the point anyway? He was a failure - if he tried to make it better, he'd probably ruin it completely... If he hadn't done that yet.

When Akano woke up later, he let out a soft groan and glanced at the clock, which showed 13:28. With a soft sigh, the red head climbed out of the bed and slowly walked over to the kitchen, where the note was left unnoticed. Akano took some medicine from the headache and slowly began making something for lunch - stew with some vegetables and mashed potatoes. He hoped that Yukio would get back in time to eat this...

The short walk to the busstop was enough for him to already feel regret towards his choice of action. He wished that he had stayed in the house. He wished that he had stayed beside him. But it was better this way. His boyfriend had to rest and well, he himself had his own problems to handle with. He couldn't always depend on Akano.

About thirty minutes later the bus arrived at the busstop and he with some other people got in the vehicle to then sink down on the seats. It had been a while since he last was on a bus. This familiar smell of sweat, humans and sweat surrounded him. Made him feel incredibly uncomfortable where he sat. He didn't have his books with him. But he could always borrow from the one who would sit beside him in class. And well if they refused to share. Then he would go on pure knowledge.

On the few short breaks they had he checked his phone. After any kind of signs of Akano being alive. But as he expected, his inbox were just as empty as three minutes earlier. Well, it didn't surprise him though. And it didn't bother him. It just meant that Akano wasn't awake yet, right?

Since it was a so called 'self study day' they ended university early this evening. Well, it meant more work home though. The young boy took a bus home, decided that he would study on the night instead and got off one kilometre from the house to then start walking. The air was thick and warm and only the smallest kind of breezes was there to cool him down. At least it wasn't that far away from the busstop to the house.

When reaching the house he firstly wondered if he would knock or ring on the doorbell. But instead he just opened the door pretty much casually. He had the right to do that, right? After all it was his boyfriend who lived here. Not a stranger. "I'm here" He called out to the other one as he took off his shoes, let out a light sigh an drew a hand through his blonde hair before making his way out to the living room.

Akano stood up immediately when he heard the door opening and then his boyfriend's voice. With a soft smile on his face, the red head quickly walked over to the blond and brought his hands around the smaller body, hugging him close as he sighed out. "Welcome back~" He greeted softly as he smiled and placed a light kiss on the other's nose.

"Come on, I made some food while you were out... You didn't wake me, now I feel bad for not driving you..." He mumbled out with a slight pout as he sighed and gripped Yukio's wrists as he smiled widely. "What do you feel like eating - vegetable soup or stew with mashed potatoes? I can warm them up for you- Do you want anything to drink?"

It was obvious that the older male was trying to get the other to relax and enjoy as he smiled softly and pecked the younger one's lips softly. "I'm really sorry I had to leave yesterday... I promise that today I'm not going anywhere. We can go see a movie or something like that if you want?" The red head offered with the same smile as he held the blond close to himself, as if afraid he'd pull away soon...

He was greeted by that long awaited soft smile that he loved so dearly. It warmed his body and made his heart flutter as he was being pulled into an embrace. The younger one vaguely smiled at the other one as he placed a light kiss on his nose while himself just enjoyed the touch of his hands and his lips. Nothing could replace that feeling that appeared every time he was being rewarded with this. "I doubt that you would have been able to drive properly in that nearly half asleep state that you was in. I simply didn't want to bring danger outside this house. Besides it was only healthy for me to take the bus" He said while his light blue eyes slightly softened as the man continued to keep him close. It seemed like he was incredibly needy today for some reason. Maybe it was because of this morning? Or had this behaviour it's roots somewhere else longer back in their history?

Letting out a slight sigh the student brought himself and his boyfriend out to the kitchen. Still letting the older one hold him as he offered so many things at the same time. Then, when he couldn't take anymore he parted his lips."Please Akano, I'm not hungry besides you don't have to feel guilty for not driving me to school. After all it was my choice and I choosed to take the bus, it isn't your fault" He smiled at the other one as he swept his arm around his boyfriend's neck and let their lips crash into a passionate kiss. And when he finally pulled away he smirked at the other one and placed a light kiss on the corner of his mouth. "Jeez, you're so needy today. But it isn't like I dislike it or something. It's very cute" The boy softly whispered against the man's lips.

Akano blinked a few times and let out a deep sigh before nodding faintly. "Alright..." He only managed to mumble this much out before his boyfriend decided it was a good time for a passionate kiss. The red head was caught by surprise and stumbled backwards slightly before wrapping his hands around the thin waist and kissing back just as deep - he wasn't one to refuse a kiss, after all.

The red head tilted his head to one side when he heard his boyfriend's comment. "Needy? In what way am I needy?" He asked with a raised eyebrow as he moved his hands to Yukio's ass so he could lift him up and chuckled once they were in the position he liked to call 'spider-monkey'. "Because I want you to eat the food I made you? Or because I want to hold you and never let go?"

The tall male asked with a smile as he lightly squeezed the other's ass and chuckled. "C'mon, the stew is good! I really liked it, I think you will too~" He said softly as he placed a small kiss on the blond's lips and smiled. He wasn't in the mood for anything more serious - if he was, Yukio would probably be in the bed already.

The younger one let out a light chuckle as the other one placed his arms around his body and lifted him up. He wrapped his legs around the man's body and let his arms freely rest on his boyfriend's shoulders. "Well, you're way more needy today than you were yesterday. Or is it just my imagination that is playing with me?" He softly said as he let his hands caress the smooth skin on his boyfriend's neck. Let his fingers play their way up through the fiery red hair. Only smiling vaguely when the other gave him a light squeeze on his ass. It was obvious though that it wouldn't go any longer than this. The other one showed it so openly. It was like reading an open book. Therefore, he spend some more time to think about the stew and then decided to that he could taste at least. After all, he had made it for him. "Alright then, show me what you got Masterchef" The student said and slid down to place his feet on the floor and then make his way to the table to sink down on one of the chairs.

Sometimes it were these days when he felt like doing it and when Akano didn't. And other days it were Akano that wanted but not him. It was very rare that both of them wanted to do it the same time. But well, in one way or another his boyfriend managed to make him want to under 'his days'.

"You're just imagining things, I'm sure of it~" The red head said with a warm chuckle as he smiled softly and closed his eyes at the way his boyfriend was playing with his hair. His smile softened even more as he leaned into the touch like a cat - he was cuddly all the time anyway.

When the blond slid down and said he wanted some stew, Akano smiled brightly and planted a soft kiss on the other's forehead as he chuckled. "Alright, go and sit down then~" He said warmly as he walked to get two plates and turned on the oven to warm everything up. The DJ began humming under his nose as he smiled to himself, working over the meals as he huffed. He actually managed to make a proper meal!

When it was warmed up enough, Akano smiled and put in a piece of the meat, some vegetables and mashed potatoes in each plate which he carried to the table. Before sitting down, the tall male pulled out a bottle of soda and two glasses which he also placed on the table and poured some of the drink in them. "Here, enjoy~"

It was entertaining to see his boyfriend get so worked up over something so trivial. Obviously, he was proud over himself and well Yukio was also proud over him. It wasn't very often he or the other one ate 'real food'. But there was these few times when they actually sat at home like a real married couple and ate dinner together. He treasured these moments. When they were all alone and no one could interfere. He loved those peaceful times. Letting out a light sigh he placed his elbow on the table and rested his head in his hands as he observed the red haired man that prepared their dinner. He wished that there would be more of these moments in the future.

After he had been served his plate with food he straigthened his back and took a hold of the fork and knife. "Thanks for the food" He quietly mumbled as he cut loose a bit of the meat and parted his lips to bring it to his mouth. And surprisingly enough, it tasted good. The blonde raised his gaze and with the fork still resting in his mouth he spoke. "It's good". Then he continued to eat and only paused to drink of the soda in his glass. But even so he didn't manage to clear his plate and left a little corner of mashed potatoes and vegetables left as he stood up and brought the dishes to the kitchen counter. "If you still want to we can go and see a movie? I'll let you decide which we should see" He offered his boyfriend with a rather emotionless expression. Well, it would of course be a lot of people in the cinema but if it was for Akano then he would do anything.

Akano smiled softly as he watched his boyfriend eat the food for a while, and only joined himself after some time. The red head always enjoyed watching how Yukio did the simplest tasks - for some reason, he found them calming and even relaxing. Be it eating, walking or doing anything else, the blond was always rather focused and calm... Maybe he managed to pass that feeling over to Akano as well.

The tall male felt as if his heart warm up quite a bit when he heard the quiet, yet definitely honest compliment about the food. "I'm glad you like it~" He said happily as he smiled widely and put a piece of the nice, juicy meat into his mouth as well. As always, Akano ate every single thing on the plate - and he still could've eaten more. As he liked to say, Akano had a big stomach and the apetite of a bear.

When he heard the suggestion, Akano smiled softly and nodded. "Thanks, I'd love that~" He said with a warm smile as he stood up to carry his plate to the sink. Once it was placed safely there, he wrapped both arms around the thin waist from behind and gently nuzzled his head against Yukio's cheek. "Love you~" He said with a chuckle as he kissed his cheek softly and pulled away - short hugs like this were a neccessarity for Akano. Always.

After a short while the other one joined him and while he put his own plate, glass and knife and fork in the sink he felt a pair of arms that seeked their way around his waist and pulled him into a warm embrace. Making him vaguely smile as his beloved one continued to cuddle. Only the presence of him made him slightly happier than before. But these moments. These moments were the highlights of his life. Hearing his boyfriend say those words. They made his day. "Then shall we go after I have washed the dishes?" He asked and turned around to Akano with a soft smile.

It didn't take long for him to finish his task and when it was done he wiped off the table once and checked that everything was like it used to be. Well, he had been here a couple of times so it was only natural. Sometimes he forgot that he actually didn't live in the house and sometimes he wished he did. But it was better this way. Besides, what would he do under the time when his boyfriend wasn't at home in this gigantic house? "I'm ready!" He called out to the other one and put on his shoes and jacket.

Akano smiled widely and nodded as he kissed his boyfriend's lips softly. "Sure, sweetie~" He chuckled as he smiled once more and walked off to his bedroom. The red head wanted to change his clothes before going - he tended to get cold easily anyway. The tall male hummed softly as he changed into his dark jeans, a shirt and a warm, comfy sweater on top - just the look he liked. Seemingly carefree, but really warm and comfy at the same time. Perfect.

When he heard Yukio call out from the first floor, Akano smiled softly and quickly walked downstairs, giving the blond a soft peck before slipping on his shoes and a jacket. "Alright, let's go then~" He said softly as he gripped the other's hand and walked through the doors into his garage - they were going for a nice ride with his baby for sure. His smile was wide as he sat down on it, patting the seat behind him. "Come on, get on~"

The younger one smiled softly at his boyfriend who quickly came down to the first floor and after having put his shoes and jacket on he dragged him to the garage where Yukio suddenly frooze. No. Not that again. He sighed as his gaze rested on the motorcycle and then crossed his arms over his chest. "It's gonna drag attention" He began and stared at his boyfriend but soon realised that he would lose this fight anyway. While muttering under his breath he grabbed the helmet, put it on and then placed himself on the back on the dangerous vehicle. "One day I'm gonna die on this thing" He said and wrapped his arms around his boyfriend's body in a firm grip.

He had always disliked Akano's motorcycle. It was extremely dangerous, especially when his boyfriend was the one driving it and besides that it attracted lots of attention. And he who already hated being in places with large amounts of people it didn't make anything better that they wouldn't be able to sneak past them. While Akano on the other side didn't seem bothered by it. Not at all actually. He never seemed to care about what other people thought about him. Yukio wanted to be like that too.

Akano blinked and let out a warm laugh while shaking his head. "Nonsense." He said warmly as he grinned and started off the engine. "Hold on tight, sweetie~" He reminded with a chuckle as he began driving, going slow until he reached the main street - once there, he stepped on the gas pedal and quickly began speeding up more and more while carefree laughs came from his mouth. He always loved the freedom he got with his 'baby'. This was great!

The red head grinned as he leaned down a bit to speed up a bit more - yet never going beyond the speed limit. If he was to get in the hands of the police... Well, it would probably end up quite bad for him. The tall male began slowing down when they reached one red light - he couldn't drive past this one unless he wanted to smash straight into the truck that was right in front of him.

After this, it only took them a few more minutes to get to the cinema where Akano chuckled and stopped the motorcycle, quickly jumping down from it. He glanced at his boyfriend and chuckled lightly. "You okay there~?" He teased softly as he smiled and offered him his hand to help him stand up.

As always his boyfriend drove without considering him. And as always he made this feeling of worry appear in his stomach. Making his body slightly heavier where he sat on the motorcycle. And while his grip tightened around the other one he swallowed the nervousness in his throat and hardly closed his eyes in an attempt to ignore the lights that were flashing past them. Though it didn't take long time before he felt ill and dizzy as he had forgotten to breath. Well, it was a little too much for him to handle at the moment being. And he kept imagining that he would either fall off or they would crush into a car or worse, a truck.

But well, just as always they reached their destination unscathed and he had wasted time being worried over nothing. Though he couldn't help but still feel a little shaky after the ride and with lightly trembling hands he took off the helmet and sighed. Glaring at his boyfriend who stood beside him with his usual dumb grin. "Of course I am..!" He said and took in a deep breath before gripping the hand and getting off the vehicle. And in an attempt to look unmoved he brushed off his clothes with light movements and cleared his throat. "Jeez. Which person was it that gave you your driver license actually?" He said, and turned around to his boyfriend while taking notice of how many people it were at the cinema today. There were whole groups with them. And he already started to feel this slight unpleasant feeling growing in his chest as he exhaled.

Akano let out another soft laugh while shaking his head. "My license? Uhh... I think his name was, like, John or something. Nice guy." He teased and burst out laughing at how his boyfriend tried to look unmoved by the ride - and failed completely. "C'mon, sweetie, do you want me to carry you~?" He teased with a chuckle as he shook his head and grinned befor gripping the smaller hand into his own and smiling warmly.

The red head began walking towards the cinema while lightly humming under his nose. However, the humming faltered when he saw someone he'd never expeted to see again. With a sudden change of his walking direction, the DJ quickly dragged Yukio off to buy the tickets, actually looking worried. Shit, what is she doing here?!? This was the only thought that replayed in his mind over and over again.

"Okay, how about we... Uhm... Oh, how about Eonn? It should be fun~" He offered while trying his best not to let the worry show in his voice. He smiled softly at his boyfriend just before someone clung onto his free hand with a wide grin - it was a girl. She was rather short, had long brown hair with bright blue highlights. "Aka-chan~" She greeted with a soft, sweet smile as he stood on her tip-toes and pecked his cheek before glancing at Yukio. "Ah, Aka-chan brought a friend?"

"No thanks I'm fine" He assured the other one and rolled his eyes at his boyfriend's childishness. But even so he didn't refuse the hand that embraced his own and instead he quickly forgot about the comments when they began walking to the cinema. He was actually kind of excited. It had been a while since his last visit at the cinema and this was only his second time being here with Akano. And after all, he was also curios about which movie that his boyfriend would choose. Normally, it was him that choosed which movie to watch but this time it was the reverse. Then suddenly, he was kicked out of his thoughts when they suddenly changed direction and he was dragged off to where they sold tickets. "Oy Akano.." The younger one quietly burst out and raised his gaze to his boyfriend's face. Which was drenched in worry. What was he worried about? And why had he so suddenly just changed walking direction? "Is something wrong?" He asked when they finally stopped. Something was clearly not right. And Akano was at the moment so bad at hiding that fact. With a light frown he crossed his arms over his chest as his boyfriend smiled at him. Then something unexpectedly happened.

A girl appeared beside HIS BOYFRIEND and gave him a small peck on the cheek while clinging to his arm like a monkey. His frowned got deeper as he stood there, like frozen on the spot staring at the girl who grinned back. Then he quickly snapped out of his state and straightened his back and rather angrily grabbed his boyfriend's hand (even though it wasn't visible on his face expression). And without a second thought he raised their intertwined hands and cleared his throat. "Well this Aka-chan brought his boyfriend with him and if you don't mind his boyfriend wants you to let go of Aka-chan's arm" And even though the words were rather aggressive his face or eyes didn't reveal anything as he stared at the girl. "Akano, who is she?" Yukio asked and glanced at Akano who stood beside them.

Akano let out a soft groan as he sighed and gripped Yukio's hand tighter, looking at the girl with a somewhat apologetic smile - while she herself looked more than surprised. "This is Maya... She's my ex-girlfriend." He said quietly as he sighed and closed his eyes. This was not going to end up wel... "Maya, this is Yukio - my boyfriend." He introduced them with a weak smile on his face as the girl glared at Yukio for a while before offering him a sweet smile.

"Awww, you look adorrable together~" She said with the same sweet smile as she giggled and looked up at Akano with a wink. "Say, you wanna get some coffee or something like that~? I'm here with a friend~" She offered as she smiled sweetly at the red head who chuckled nervously and shook his head. "Nah, we were about to go and watch a movie-.." Maya grinned widely as he giggled. "Great, we could join you two!" She said merrily as she dragged her friend closer.

The friend had short, dark hair and deep green eyes as she smiled shyly and sighed out. "Ma-chii..." She mumbled out as the mentioned girl giggled and shook his head. "This is Amanda - or Ama-chan~" She said happily as she oushed her forward, causing her to fall on Yukio.

The first thing that was shown on his face expression was shock. Then it returned to it's earlier state while the sharp glance still remained in his light blue eyes. He cleared his throat and slightly softened on the grip on his boyfriend's hand. No one of them seemed to like this situation they had been put in. Which made him a little less tense. Because that meant that Akano didn't have any remaining feelings for this 'Maya', right? Right? The younger one drew a deep breath and then exhaled. Trying to calm himself even though the irritation at this moment were at max. And because he knew that he had nothing politely or 'nice' at all to say he remained quiet and let his boyfriend handle the talking. Which obviously didn't go so well because suddenly someone else joined them. Great. One more person he thought and secretly sighed and rolled his eyes in his mind when he suddenly felt how he was pushed backwards and a weight that rested on his body. Hardly he hit the floor letting out a slight complaining "Ow" as he rubbed his head and heaved himself up from the ground. Stay calm Yukio. "..A..Are you okay?" He said in a rather restrained tone as the girl got up from him and blushed deeply. "So..Sorry! Ma-chii let's not trouble them anymore.." The stranger said and returned to her friend's side. YES YES YES YES. That were the only word that kept getting repeated in his head as he himself finally stood up giving his boyfriend a glance that was everything else than happy.

"It's fine, come Akano we'll go somewhere else" He suddenly said and without even saying goodbye he turned his back to the girls and began to drag his boyfriend towards the motorcycle. And he didn't stop walking until they had reached it. "Why didn't you tell me?". Yukio swallowed the lump that had appeared in his throat and stayed that way, with his back turned to his boyfriend.

Akano nearly jumped when he heard- and saw- his boyfriend falling on the ground with Amanda on him. He let out a soft wince without even realizing it but Maya, on the same time, just burst out laughing. “Ama-chan, you're so clumsy~!“ She grinned as she laughed softly while Akano stood uncomfortably besides his boyfriend. When the blond began pulling him away, Maya giggled and winked. “I'll call you~“

With a sigh, the red head looked at the other as a frown formed on his face. “Why should've I told you?“ He asked with the slightest bit of irritation in his voice. The DJ sighed as he sat down on the motorcycle and looked at Yukio. “Do I have to tell you every single detail about my past? What pets did I have, when did they die and how?“ He asked somewhat coldly as he looked at the blond and sighed out softly. “I never asked for anything like that from you - and I definitely wouldn't be this angry and surprised. I'm twenty-seven! Do you really think I wouldn't have gone out with a few more girls or guys?“

Akano bit down on his lip as he looked down at the ground and sighed. “Yukio, I'm nine years older than you are. We probably shouldn't... Even be dating.“ He said quietly before shooting a glance at the mentioned blond. “You should find some younger guy or a girl and try with them - if you stay with me you'll just be unhappy. I can't focus on you or my work and I feel bad if I pay less attention to either one.“