Angela Romano - Mourning Doves

capriXqua

6458943.jpg

Title: Mourning Doves BL Novel

Author: Angela Romano

Plot:

In the world of the future, humans uneasily walk side by side with "Kin"-humanoids with animal mutations. TASK was formed to help ease the way for human and Kin to exist together. The program also deals with the problems those differences cause. Leander Kale and his partner, Epsilon Maddox, are one of TASK's top teams with a special bond all their own. Praised for their abilities and cursed for their existence, Leander and Epsilon struggle to do what they do best: hunt the Hunters, a breed of Kin that lives only to infect others and kill. But now there's a leak inside TASK, an informant telling the Hunters when a team is closing in, giving them a critical advantage and a chance to escape. That leaves Leander, Epsilon, and the other TASK members fighting blind-fighting for their lives and the lives of all of humanity. All they need is one lead, one clue to help them find the traitor, and they have to find it before the Hunters invade TASK itself and destroy them all.

Support the author by buying the novel (Free Worldwide Delivery):

Angela Romano - Mourning Doves

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
imp.php?a_aid=yaoinovels&a_bid=72871fce

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• capriXqua

• Kizoku

• weid

• GDragona

• 2 months later...

I'm sorry for long waiting, it's seem i've been banned from 4shared, so all my thread with 4 shared can't be access anymore.

here's the new link :

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Hope u like it :)