Angels Among Us 1x1 w/ Pokewriter1

Impulse

Angels Among Us

Plot

When a young boy's life turns upside down, and he can't stand living alone anymore, his guardian angel comes down to the heaven in earthly form to console him and protect him from the world's harms. What happens though, when the human boy and a celestial being fall in love with each other, against the laws of nature? Will the young angel be able to protect his lover and still keep his wings?

Rough Character Skellies

Name: Aiden

Age: Irrelevant, he is a Celestial Being. Appears to be an ordinary teenage boy.

Hair Color: Ivory with a white streak in the bangs

Hair Style: Flipped at the bottom and at the side of the bangs. Hangs down to just below his jawline.

Eye Color: Pale, blue green eyes.

Skin: Very fair Caucasian without a single freckle, scar, birthmark, or any physical mark to be seen.

Height: 6'0

Role: Uke

Bio: The guardian angel of Kouren, he has been protecting and watching over Kouren his whole life. When Kouren's life is in danger he comes down from the heavens as a human being to protect him from the harms of Earth. However, this angel has a tendency to fall for humans...particularly the very boy he has sworn to look after.

Name: Kouren

Hair Color: Red

Hair Style: Straight, short hair that frames his face.

Eye Color: Red

Skin: Caucasian

Height: 6'1

Role: Uke

Bio: His mother just wants his father's money so she doesn't care about her children and she neglects Kouren entirely. Put under the pressure of his problems, he finds solace in a young boy who only he can see, but is in all ways physically there.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Impulse

• Pokewriter1

Top Posters In This Topic

Kouren softly walked down the street, staggering a little. He was told not to go home until it was at least midnight, so he had to wander around in the freezing cold until then. He wore little to nothing because he had been beat before he had been ordered to leave. His mother was in another one of her moods because his dad decided to leave on a business trip and not tell them. He knew his father didn't mean for it to happen in all honesty, but he had to leave. He never really knew what happened to Kouren, because he was always so busy. He loved his son, he really did. But his mother didn't. She didn't even want him around because he was taking "her" money. He was at least glad his younger siblings were safe, because it was only him that was a problem. He was the oldest and not bringing in more money so it was then all of his fault....

That was when Kouren felt a sudden warmth around him as a jacket was placed over his shoulders from behind. A hand rested on his shoulder as a boy, seemingly his age poked his head out in front of Kouren. "Hello..." He said gently. Any random stranger doing this would be mortifying, and while yes, this person was a stranger...there was a soft, gentle aura about him. It almost made a sense of immediate calm over Kouren. Aiden was now left in a tank top and jeans as he had given Kouren his hoodie. It appeared that whoever this boy was, at least he meant Kouren no ill will. In fact, his intent seemed to be to help him and keep him safe.

Kouren was surprised, he had not expected something like this to happen. He carefully watched the boy, his red hair lightly draping around his shoulders. He was going to cut it soon but he hadn't yet. He was confused though, he didn't know what was going on. But he held onto the hoodie, getting warm quickly. "...who...?" he responded,not sure what else to say. Because any other day this would be very strange. More so when Kouren was not very well liked to begin with. This was mostly why he was currently just lost. This boy just came out of nowhere..what is happening here?

The boy looked to him and smiled brightly, cute dimples forming on his cheeks. "My name is Aiden." He said. His voice was very smooth and soft to the ears. It was slightly high for his age, or at least, so it seemed. He gently extended a hand to Kouren for a hand shake. The freezing weather didn't seem to bother Aiden at all. However, there was something in Aiden's eyes that showed that he wasn't just some stranger stopping by to help him. Aiden knew things. For one, he knew exactly where to look to find all of the bruises and cuts from the beating that Kouren had received earlier. His blue-green eyes seemed fixated on them, and his bright, friendly smile turned downward for just a split second before returning to it's normal, jolly state. Despite the awareness of Aiden, again, everything about him just naturally felt warm and fuzzy. It was hard not to feel comfortable around him.

"K-kouren." He lightly shook his hand but he shifted as the other looked at the markings on his body. "Please, don't do that. It makes me feel uneasy." He stated then quickly and clearly it bothered him because he tried to hide any of the visible markings. He was ashamed that he was beat by his mother, because he should be able to fight back and protect himself but he never did. And that was probably why he was ashamed. That and he just didn't like people to see those and feel bad for him. He hated being pitied, it honestly made him sick.

Aiden looked to Kouren then, their eyes meeting. There was something about Aiden's gaze that was absolutely mystifying, but he just gave a very gentle nod to him. "It's alright...I understand." He said gently. And, that he did. After all, unbeknownst to Kouren, he had watched the boy all his life. He had shared in Kouren's tears, felt his pain, and fought for the purity of his soul. As much as he wanted to pull Kouren into a hug, he knew the adverse effect that would have. Aiden didn't want to express pity to Kouren, necessarily. He wished to express mutual understanding in the pain the other boy was feeling.

"Lets stop somewhere and chat. It's dangerous out here and...I know someplace warmer." He suggested.

Kouren seemed to hesitate though. He wasn't so sure about that, mostly because he was scared. Why was he scared exactly? Mostly because even though he liked this boy in how he seemed to understand him, he wasn't sure what would happen if he followed him somewhere. He hesitated again and thought about it. "...that depends on where we would be going." He responded then slowly and looked at Aiden. Honestly this boy was strange to him. Kouren didn't know what to think of him at all. And if I follow will I even be home in time? I need to at least get back after midnight but I do still need to get back before three or mother will be angry again....I don't know why she would be when she tells me that I shouldn't come home sometimes...

Aiden smiled gently. "My place. It's warmer than being out here, and close by where you live. I'm your new neighbor, so I wanted to get to know you a little. I don't have very many friends." He explained. This was a better cover than, "HEY, I'M YOUR GUARDIAN ANGEL" and everything. And it was true, that since he was new to Earth he didn't have very many friends at all. The person he'd sworn protection to didn't even fully know him until now. His heart was pounding at the fact that he was finally meeting one of the people he guarded so closely.