• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Loviatar

• Kurai Hoshi

• blacklulu

• Suida

Unfortunately I can't buy and read the whole story. I only managed few quotes on tumblr. If someone shares it here, it'll be lovely. If not.....well.....I hope we'll read it somehow. Pacat shared that the next short story will be titled PET, so buckle your belts, because I know it'll be great shock and will hit straight in the feels. Pacat loves to surprise us!

I've been searching for the third short story too, I read some quotes like

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
and it does look sweet and funny

Guess what I brought to you guys? >;D

with short stories 1+2+3. Have fun reading, let me know if it doesn't work, please wish me luck for my finals~

:Kyaa-Screaming-01::Kyaa-Screaming-01::Kyaa-Screaming-01::Kyaa-Screaming-01:

MY SKIN IS CLEAR MY CROPS ARE THRIVING MY GRADES ARE UP I HAVE 20/ 20 VISION THE SUN IS SHINING

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SHARING!!

Thanks a lot

. And good luck for your finals!:leaf15:

I knew my sisxth sense was not betraying me when it told me to stalk this thread!!!

I can't thank you enough

, this literally made my day!! :Sleepy:

The Adventures of Charls, the Veretian Cloth Merchant (Captive Prince Short Stories #3) please and thanks you for thus awesome thread stay lovable damen and laurent>

This third short story is soooo good!

But why the ending is such a cliffhanger? (At least for me, yes)

Anyone know if there'll be any new short story later?

• 2 weeks later...

Pacat said the fourth (and sadly the last) short story will be titled "Pet" and it will be set during the events of the first book.

So the time line ends with Charls and his discovery ;)

(check her twitter for further info, the date release could be revealed in june!)

• 3 weeks later...

I fell in love these books & everything about them, there are no words to describe how perfect they are to me!!! So I have all the books including the short stories (epub"books" & pdf"short stories")problem is I don't know how to share them... If anyone is interested then please tell me how & I'll try my best to post them

:Frustrated:

• 1 month later...

For people who've read all 3 books:

Regarding Kallias and Erasmus - such a sad story. Kallias knew Kastor would kill Erasmus along with everyone even remotely related to Damen and he did something out of desperation, to protect the one who was most important to him. He'd rather have him alive and far away and angry at him, than dead. I wish there was an ending to their story. A happy one.

• 4 weeks later...

Quite late to the party but thank you so very much to everyone kind enough to share these.

I've read a lot of great reviews about it, so I'd like to try reading it as well and hopefully buy it on paperback if it's still available.

• 4 months later...