• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Loviatar

• Kurai Hoshi

• blacklulu

• Suida

Probably, but I always keep telling myself, that if people read it and enjoy it they will eventually buy it themselves.

I guess I'm just naive that way...^^

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
I hope that people who can afford it will do so and 11$ is not that much XD Guess I'm naive too ^^

thanks thanks thanks thanksthanks thanksthanks thanksthanks thanksthanks thanksthanks thanksthanks thanksthanks thanksthanks thanksthanks thanksthanks thanksthanks thanksthanks thanksthanks thanksthanks thanksthanks thanksthanks thanks for the 3rd book

Could you please try uploading it again? The mediafire link is down and 4shared doesn't work either. Please and thank you!

The downloads are still up as far as I can see.

Vol. 1+2:

Vol. 3:

Probably, but I always keep telling myself, that if people read it and enjoy it they will eventually buy it themselves.

I guess I'm just naive that way...^^

Welp, in my case, if I like a series I found somewhere online, I will buy it as well as all the official merch I can afford to support the series.

Not everyone is like that of course, but some people don't have means to buy these (since times are rough and buying books for fun is a luxury), and for others (like me) there aren't even stores in our countries that carry series we like and we have to pay additional fees to import (the struggle).

I pre-ordered a paperback copy before it got uploaded here 'cuz I'm a sucker for physical media and I want to own the series in physical form and have it on display on my bookshelf.

But then I wanted to read asap mostly to be safe from spoilers and 'cuz I got too impatient.

Heck, my physical copy still hasn't arrived. : 'D

Idk, I like to give everyone the benefit of the doubt. Hopefully reading a digital copy uploaded somewhere will incite more people into buying the books, even if they can't now because of economical reasons, maybe sometime later.

thank you for sharing

:D

- - - Updated - - -

Welp, in my case, if I like a series I found somewhere online, I will buy it as well as all the official merch I can afford to support the series.

Not everyone is like that of course, but some people don't have means to buy these (since times are rough and buying books for fun is a luxury), and for others (like me) there aren't even stores in our countries that carry series we like and we have to pay additional fees to import (the struggle).

I pre-ordered a paperback copy before it got uploaded here 'cuz I'm a sucker for physical media and I want to own the series in physical form and have it on display on my bookshelf.

But then I wanted to read asap mostly to be safe from spoilers and 'cuz I got too impatient.

Heck, my physical copy still hasn't arrived. : 'D

Idk, I like to give everyone the benefit of the doubt. Hopefully reading a digital copy uploaded somewhere will incite more people into buying the books, even if they can't now because of economical reasons, maybe sometime later.

I always buy when it becomes available in my country :) omg I have the first two volumes of crimson spell in my bookshelf all safe and snug huehue~

• 2 weeks later...

If you ate using you're phone, download 7Zipper app and then download it. It should open it. I did the same thing

- - - Updated - - -

are* sorry. auto correct

hey! this is gonna be late, but thank you!!! i have been looking this book for ages until i found it in here, so thank you again! :)

Could someone please help me download the third book? I've tried both links and neither of them seem to be working, and I reaally need to read this book or I think I'll go mad.

Thanks in advance :)