Korean Folklore (Teesie-n-Key-Tokki)

Teesie

All the breath has left from Pak's chest, he couldn't move, couldn't feel, not even tears fell from his eyes now. He remembered back when the two had first met, Pak had run face first into the prince while running from some stall runners from whom he had stolen an apple that he needed to eat. He remembered that bratty little prince that had taken the apple that he had worked so hard for and taken a bite out of it as though it were his natural born right. The small boy had tackled the slightly larger one on a fit, and the queen, who had wittness it all and been tickled by it, had simply found it to be the cutest of things.

There were times ,when he could not sleep, he would simply crawl in bed with the other, he did it much more often when he was younger. But now, somehow, he knew that he would not be able to sleep much at all now. He wanted to stop, to turn and run back into the warm, familiar arms of the man he loved, but he knew that would mean death for them both. so instead, he allowed the other to leave. Perhaps he could finally be free of his father, and find a beautiful women, this idea brought fresh tears to his eyes, the young master, no, Taku, deserved that happiness.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Teesie

• Key-Tokki

Taku sluggishly retreated to the outside of the castle's door, his body losing all its energy and falling to the floor with a whine. Pak wouldn't be in his line of vision ever again. This alone was what made the prince lose all hope for life. The teen did not wish to prevail with his life if it caused to lose the most important possession to the hands of his father.

"Dammit. Maybe I should have apologized. Maybe I should have let Pak tell a story for the kings amusement." Head leaning against the door with heavy grief.

--What's the world without enigma? What is the use of my life if I can't be with the one that I love. What's the use of freedom in a kingdom? Why isn't my life as easy as a villager. Wealth can never buy one happiness, especially not with love. I'm willing to give away all that I own just to be with Pak. Just to hold him in my arms.

"Please! I'm sorry!" The brunette yelled with an aching heart. This was not how his life was suppose to turn out. Princes in fairytales always had a happy ending. Where was his?

The king sneered to the screaming of his son, wishing that the boy would stop being such a delinquent. Rosalind gave her husband a knowing look, wishing that the man would soften his heart to retrieve their son. She knew the relationship that the servant and her son had and wished for the two to never seperate. Taku was scared enough; the queen couldn't just stand aside and listen to cries of her son's heart.

"Go to retrieve my son. Inform him that he will not disrupt the castle again, that or my husband. If he is to, then he will be forcde to leave here." Averting her attention to Harold with a serious look. The man took his wife's word with a hum and a nod before walking from the room. The woman had actually done it to save two broken hearts. Before she left the room, the lady gave a wink to Pak. She only wanted the best for those two.

Pak stood numbly, he wanted to run to the gates, and cry out for the other whom he loved so dearly. He gave her a look, that held all the thankfulness that the small boy had in his body, he know owned her everything, is life, his love, everything. The second the king was out of view, he turned on his heals, and dashed to the gates, not even caring abotu his lack of clothing as he kept his robe wrapped tightly around himself. The guards saw the entire thing and slowly reopened the gate to reveal a prince that seemed very torn apart. However the servant looked no better. Standing there in that over sized bath room, dried tears stuck to his cheers as well as fresh tears that were falling from his cheers now. He walked forward numbly, and when he was sure none of the guards could hear him, he whispered to the other, "Please, come home." He wanted nothing more than to wrap his arms around the other and hold him close, but he knew that would have to wait until they were in private, ifthe prince was even willing to be touched by the other anymore. The thought of not touching his Taku was to much, and the servant began to sob, standing in his spot and cried.

Taku gawked at the man above him, speedily standing to wrap his arms around the small, petit waist to spin the servant in circles. The sun wasn't his light in life. No, Pak was. Without the other, the prince was sure that he would be a much different person than now. His personal slave had helped with many problems. One lesson the brunette learned was to be himself. A life with no Pak would mean the end of Taku's happiness. The end of Taku's nature. The end of Taku's natural characteristics as well as perspective. The end of a Taku with hope.

Voice in a whisper, the heir of the castle informed Pak of his love. "I love you Pak. I have no idea what I would do without you. I'd be lost. Never leave me." Placing a shaky kiss against the smaller's neck, not caring of the open surrounding. It wouldn't be viewed as too harmful seeing as it was chaste; albeit it would have been better not to do so.

"Travel with me....to the garden." Holding out a hand for the smaller to take a hold of.

Despite himself, pak could not withhold himself, the moment he felt the other embrace him he sobbed ever louder into that all to familiar chests. This was his, Taku was his everything, and without this man, he would never be happy in this life, or any life. He was in bliss now, smiling wide as he felt himself lifted from the ground by the only man whom could take him to the heavens. Smiling softly he help his arms wrapped around the prince, afraid if he let go again, he would never able to touch him again.

This thought scared him more than anything else he had ever contemplated, more than beatings, more than death itself. He murmured softly into the others ear, "I would never leave you, for I love you more than I have ever loved anyone before and more than I ever will love anyone." He would have blushed at Taku's kiss but it would not have been scene, sincehis cheeks and face was hot and red from all the crying that he had done. He took ahold of Taku's hand, and though the touch was soft, the grip was firm, he would not let go of this hand again.

Taku led the other into the garden, an area that was surrounded with shrugs, flowers, trees and large stone sculptures. When younger, the two would come to this area to play all the time. Of course the two was scolded by the queen as to not step on the flowers and such, albeit it never helped with the problem. The two kids would still sneak into the garden to play once more. Over and over they would roll into the flowers, picking them as to give for gifts to one another and all sorts of childish activities.

"We use to come here many time when younger." The prince spoke as he took a seat on a stoned beach. The garden was a secluded place, mostly for the view and nothing more. The gardener was the only to pass this point; albeit the king and queen has been aware of the servant's and his prince's coming. "Y'know," Taku began, glancing to the other, raising a hand to slip his finger into the darkly colored locks of brown. "This could be seen as romantic, right?" Voice questioning as the heir smiled slightly.

Pak stayed very close to the other, holding the robe tightly with one hand and watching Taku carefully. He never wanted to let the other out of his sight again, his heart had never hurt as much as it did when he watched the castle doors close, with his prince on the other side. However, the smaller boy relaxed when all the recollections came back to him. The smell of the garden was so sweet, and soft and fresh, he had often come out here with the young prince and played from dawn until dusk.

Smiling as he saw a bird land on a nearby flower he nodded lightly, taking a seat next to Taku and scooting over a bit to be closer to the handsome prince. Even after all that had just happened, the small servant could not help but stare as the prince ran those fingers through his hair, how much he wanted that hand to run through his hair, to feel those familiar fingers running through his still damp hair always put him at ease. He leaned back a bit, tearing his gaze away from taku to gaze out the flowers, watching as a swift breeze swept through the garden, causing a few loose leaves to blow away. He nodded quietly and spoke, "I have not undergone much romance, so do not really know what it entails. But, yes. I would say that this would be..very romantic Taku." Leaning forward he gave the prince a cheeky smile.

Taku pursed his lip for a moment, seeming to be off in his own world. It was silent, the breeze whispering as it swooshed through the tree and flowers. "You know," The prince began, brown eyes darting to the other on the bench. "being selfish almost cost me to lose you. If I dint change my attitude, we could gave the same results. It was mother that helped me, I know. Just the thought of losing you brought me to my knees." A heavy sigh being released as he chuckled. "I'm so pathetic." Taku commented, snaking his hands to wrap around the other delicate fingers. Letting Pak go was something he would never risk losing again. The teen was just too important to the young prince.

"Pak, years from now.....how do you envision us?" He question; thinking of a scene in his own head. He pictured the servant as much more than so, maybe even closer than some expected. If his father had passed away, not that Taku wanted him to, there would defiantly be a change. The brunette would let love be love and take its course; whether that meant falling for another male or not.

Pak twined his fingers through the others and quietly leaned over, resting his head on Taku's shoulder and closed his eyes, allowing himself to envision what there perfect future. He saw himself, laying in the princes large, warm bed, face down, and half asleep. All that was covering his were the messy sheets from last nights activities between the two, he could all but feel the princes warm hand tracing circles on his back, then kissing his shoulder softly, while whispering "Good morning, My Pak." The mere idea of it sent quivers down his spine, he wanted it so badly, more than he ever wanted anything else. His fingers tightened on the others hand as he smiled to himself for a moment.

"I see us, together, happy, loving, and accepted. Maybe no longer your servant, but someone who is almost equal. Someone who could actually attend the royal balls with you with, I see us, just being us." The smile fell from his face as he sighed softly, "But that is just a dream, Taku. Years from now, you will still be a prince, or even a king with a wife, and I will still be you servant. That is just how life works, we can enjoy our childish dreams, but eventually we will have to grow up."

The prince averted his brown orbs to the flowers littering the garden, wishing that Pak hadn't thought that way. Some things could last forever, right? "I don't think we have to ever grow up Pak. We can have our dreams forever, can't we?" Staring to one place.

"I view the both of us as a happy couple as we grow up. Me and you, always together. Whenever the kingdom is passed over to me, we can be together. I want to be with you now, but you know father won't allow that. I will be with you now," Turning to place a finger against the other's lips. "but no as open as I would if I was king." He smiled, leaning closer to take a kiss.

Pak listened to the prince and couldn't help but think that they sounded like words of a child whom refused to accept fate. Servants were servants, and princes were princes, that was all there was to it. But somehow, sitting here, now, he could almost believe those sweet words that rang from Taku's mouth.

Smiling softly, he shifted where he sat, vaguely aware that he was still wearing nothing but the robe a tint of pink spread over his cheeks. Tilting his head slightly, he pressed his lips to the princes softly, reaching up and gently threading a hand through the princes health. "I wish you were the king." He murmured softly, perfectly aware of the taboo that just came from his mouth, but not really caring anymore.

The elderly teen gave a smile as he nodded also. "I was hoping," The sentence stopping as he laughed slightly, forehead pressed against the other's. "I was hoping that you and I can...well, possible make things official between us. Here?" Smirking to the young servant. The prince was hoping that the dark haired teen would understand his proposal and not become upset. The brunette stared into the blue eyes of his love. "You know....you are really beautiful. One day I will be the king." Taku changed subjects quickly, voice lowering as it became almost unaudible. "When I do...me and you will be together. There is nothing to worry about. One day it will happen." Slowly trailing a finger down the soft skin of Pak's cheek.

The young servants eyes widened slightly as he felt the princes forehead pressed to his own. It was calm, and warm here, he never wanted to leave, if it was his choice, he would freeze this little moment in time. So that he may relive it over and over again. However he was brought down from his dreamy stuppor at the others comment that severy confused him, he wanted to make what official? The fact that they were once again, master and slave, or was it something more? His voice caught in his throat for a moment while he tried to gather the correct words to say. He had to close his eyes, no longer able to hold the others beautiful gaze. "I want to be with you, more than anything else." He murmured softly, nuzzling his face into the princes hand gently, relishing in the simple touch.

The prince glanced up to the other with a smile. Combing his fingers through the dark brown locks, the brunette kissed the soft flesh of the servant's lips. "I want to be with you also?" Taku was unaware that the other was confused of his question, therefor the elder teen snaked his hand between the opening of the robe, gently pushing away Pak's hand. "I love you." He whispered, leaning in to take the pink lips once again.

The young master did not want to move too fast, slightly opening the silk material wrapped around the younger's body. Taku's brown eyes steadily stared into blue ones. "I'm not making you uncomfortable am I?" The young sire of the castle question, rasing a brow.

Pak smiling against the others lips, forgetting all about the painful ordeal that they had just undergone, and only focusing on those soft, plump lips now pressing so softly against his own. He froze momentarily when he felt his hand pushed away from the robe gently, for a moment he almost leaned away from the prince, until he heard those words, the words that he had been longing to hear for so long, flutter from the princes lips.

He felt a cool breeze brush through the robe onto his stomach, and quivered slightly at the feeling. A faint tint of pink spread through his cheeks, they felt so warm, when he realized what, and who had pushed the silk fabric slightly to the side. Shaking his head gently, he smiled up at his prince, reaching up he thred a hand in the others soft hair, and brought his lips back to the princes. "My Taku, how I love you." He murmured against the elder boys lips.

Taku beamed to the servant, slowly slipping the robe from the slender shoulder with slow pacing. "I want you. I want to take you." Fingers trailing down the soft flesh of Pak's, slowly pushing the other's back against the stone bench. Brown orbs trailed over the landscape of the other's frame, taking in all the curves that the younger had to offer.

"You are beautiful." Taking a hold of the teen's legs, slightly opening them as his trail of vision traveled down to the more private areas of the body. Taku licked his dry lips, the fragrance of the flowers wavering over his senses, making it seem like that of a dream. "No one comes here, so we can go as slow as you'd like." Also letting his cotton robe fall from his muscular toned body.

Pak let out a slow breath as he felt the smooth, cool silk fall from his shoulders slowly. It took him a few moments for the princes words to hit his ears, and even a few more moments for him to fully comprehend them. Those words, those sweet words, he had been waiting to hear from from Taku's mouth for so very long. Hearing them now set off an internal fire in him.

Closing his eyes he took in a slow breath, he shifted slightly, reaching around himself with his arms to cover himself, his ears a bright hue of red, matching his cheeks quite nicely. He watched the robe fall from the larger males shoulders and once again, the sight of the prince took his breath away. Completely forgetting his own embarrassment, he reached up, now, being so bold as to touch him. He slowly ran his fingers along Taku's chest, tracing the tones mucles carefully, focusing on the curcle of the others abs, then running his fingers back up Taku's chest to trail along his jaw line. This, this beautiful creature hovering over him could be all his?

s

The wind was the only sound surrounding the two, the whooshing playing through the vegetation as Taku paused in his action. With a lick to his fingers, the prince brought his body more into proximity of the servant's. Leaning closer to the other for, yet again, another kiss, a finger dragged itself up the soft, fair skin of Pak's thigh, wanting to make the other aware of his movements.

After a moment, the prince's finger was at the puckered hole of his love's. "Pak my love. Are you nervous?" Slowly rubbing his tanned fingers across the quivering entrance. "Tell me when to stop if you do not want to do this." Applying pressure to slowly push his finger past the tight ring of muscles.

Paks breath was slow and steady, he was focusing on nothing but the prince before his eyes. He bit into his lower lip as he watched Taku, he had never before known that licking ones finger could be done in such a sensually seductive way. There was no hiding his obvious excitement, as he reached up, cupping the others face as Taku came down for another kiss, he pressed his mouth to the princes firmly, nipping at the lower lip of the other and tugging on it slightly.

However when he felt the tip of his finger pressing against that area he stopped suddenly. He nodded very slowly at the question, shifting slightly where he lay, and he was not lying. He knew the first time would hurt, and this would in fact, be his first time doing something like this was a man, with a women for that matter. "I want to do this, very much." He murmured softly, wincing as he felt the pressure then jolting slightly ass pain shot up his lower spine. His eyes, shadowed with desire watched the other as he slowly became used to the digits, and adjusted to there size accordingly after a few, slow moments.

Taku studied the servant's face for any discomfort. Despite the fact that he seen the other's face scrunch io, brows furrow and mouth slightly opened( the prince expected that, therefore he continued with his actions. After a moment, he pushed in a second finger, body hovering more over the petit frame. "Are you ok?" He asked, his lips softly taking the other's pink soft flesh hostage, hoping to take Pak's mind away from his next move. The brunette was stroking his member with his left hand, right hand thrusting slowly in and out of Pak's tight entrance. He wanted his personal slave to relax, to not anticipate his next movement, it could make it much easier.

Steering his endowed manhood to the small hole, he quickly removed his fingers as he slowly pushed past the quenching muscles with his cock. "Pak, does it hurt?" Watching the other's face for any pained expression. The prince expected it, although he hoped it was bareable. Pak would vocalize the pain if he couldn't handle it.

The smaller boy bit into his lower lip slightly harder as he felt the second digit penatrate him, letting out a shaky breathe he curled his toes, arching up towards the other. He wanted nothing more than to feel his Taku inside of him, his hands where clutching the bench beneath him so hard that his knuckles had turned white. However when he felt those familiar lips press against his own, the tension in his back and hands released, reaching up he cupped the princes face in his hands to hold it in place, not wanting to let go. The sharp pain dulled down a bit and began to feel like something completely different, it felt good, then it felt great, and soon it felt absolutley amazing. He had never felt anything like this, he gasped softly against the princes lips as he quivering lightly, and attempted to press up against Taku, he wanted, no, he needed to feel Taku against him, as though it were a primal need.

He whimpered audibly when he felt the fingers slip out of him, his hands had slipped up further to wrap into the princes soft hair. His lips parted and his eyes went wide before shutting quickly as he felt something much larger than fingers push it's way into him. He panted quickly, taking a few moments to adjust. After a a short bit, he opened his eyes slowly, looking straight up at the other and kissed him softly, shifting against Taku he murmured against those soft lips, "I'm okay..you can move."

Taku smiled at the one beneath him, amazed that Pak seemed to enjoy such an act. The prince was sure that the other would rebel against such actions, even if just for a little while. The older male was quite relieved that it did not happen though. With a nod to the other's statement, the brunette slowly pulled his member from the tight, puckered hole to once again push past the ring of muscles. A groan was released into the air around them, the action continuing; although Taku not removing his cock from the hot entrance.

The young master's head was now resting against the shoulder of the dark haired teen's, hands slowly mapping over the thin body's frame. Feeling the smaller's arms wrap around his neck, finger clawing at his shoulder felt unbelivable. The arch of the lithe figure being appreciated as Taku knew he had to be doing something right.. The prince had been waiting for such a performance for years. Finally the sinful act was being committed.

• 2 weeks later...

Pak shifted back against the bench beneath him, his hands gripping the edge of it as he gasped softly. He had wanted this for so long, had wanted to lay with the prince, his prince, he knew that all of this was punishable by death, for a servant a male servant to lay with a noble prince was certain death. But at this point he didn't care, he was to caught up in the feelings that were overwhelming him, mental and physical. He gasped again as he felt the length pressed back into him, his head lulled back as waves of pleasure hit him.

Breathlessly he writhed and arched repeatidly, he couldn't take it, his head was somewhere to far for him to reach. Reaching up again his hands traced themselves up the others arms before grasping at them weakly, with a final breath he muttered the others name before crying it out, arching up and curling his toes as he released, his entire body breaking into writhing pleasure waves. Once he had riden it out, he fell back to the bench breathless and exhausted.

• 1 month later...

Taku sighed as he began separated his body from his servant's. That was the most intimate, yet dangerous performance he had ever done with Pak. Giving himself time to calm from his climax, the prince took in a deep breath and redressed himself to perfection as before. Glancing toward the other male, the teen yawned and crossed his arms over his chest.

"What to you truly think of me? I view you as someone I never want to share. Someone that I can't live without. I..love you Pak. I want you to know that I really mean that." Smiling softly, as he brushed his fingers through the servant's hair, wishing that the moment could never end.

• 2 weeks later...

Pak laid back as he tried to collect himself and gather what had just transpired between himself and the prince. It seemed like a dream now, he had always imagined himself together with the prince like this, but never actually thought it would happen. His breath quieted into soft murmurs as he shifted where he lay to watch the other pull on his own clothing before also straightening up himself and wrapping the robe back around himself tightly.

His limbs felt like they were jelly, and he felt utterly exghausted, wishing for nothing more than to be able to curl up with his prince and jut rest. Pak closed his eyes and allowed himself to breathe around, leaning his face gently into the prince's hand before bringing his eyes up to meet the others. "I love you more than I have ever loved anyone before, and if you were ever to disappear, and I could not be by your side, then I would perish, Sir. For I honestly do not think I could live without you." He murmured into Taku's hand and smiled sheepishly up at the other.