I see dead people ( Impulse & Gatichan)

Gatichan

Rick wished he were more flexible. If only he were able to bend his head and curve his back so much that he’d be able to lick up the pre-cum that was dripping out of Dante’s member and kiss his best friend at the same time…but there! Finally, finally- Dante found release. And while before all Rick had wanted was for time to speed up so that he could finally give himself over to his pleasure, time seemed to slow down as he leaned back slightly to admire his best friend’s orgasm face. First, it began with Dante tilting his head backwards into the bed as his chest rose. Then Dante opened his mouth and cried out, his voice sounding like music to Rick’s ears. Dante’s face, flushed, open, emotional- he looked beautiful.

Feeling Dante’s cum against his stomach and as it squirted over his hand, Rick breathed out in satisfaction and finally stopped trying to force his need down. “Dante- oh…D-DANTE!!!” he cried out hoarsely and arching his back, pushed himself up between Dante’s legs and reached his peak. One, two, three- furious slams and he had emptied himself out. The sound of his thrusting changed and then Rick was lying on top of Dante spent. Head turned to the side so that his lips were close to his best friend’s, Rick felt weak with bliss, he was only just able to lazily raise a hand to tenderly brush Dante’s dark bangs out his eyes, kissing the side of his lover’s neck repeatedly with butterfly kisses. “Oh Dante, I love you so much,” he breathed out, spent.

But having Dante lying naked in his arms, unhurriedly hugging him and enjoying the sound of their uneven breathing, their irregularly and rapidly rising and falling chests, Rick licking up Dante’s pearls of sweat from his lover’s chest, below his earlobe and cheek, hearing Dante’s heart racing below his hand and the smell of his and Dante’s lovemaking had Rick hardening again. Although he’d, soon after he’d climaxed and fallen onto his best friend, pulled himself out Dante’s body, Rick began to nuzzle Dante’s nose as he slipped his long fingers between Dante’s again. “Baby…” he murmured, sweetly taking Dante’s earlobe between his front teeth and bit it. “Can I…do you doggy style now? And…would you have a mirror?” he added with a little giggle.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gatichan

• Impulse

All Dante could see was a flash of white as he felt Rick pump his cum deep inside of him. He gasped in pleasure, collapsing onto the bed. He felt Rick fall on top of him and he couldn't help smiling softly. It felt so damn good. He looked at Rick, eyes lidded, lashes hanging over his eyes, mouth still hanging open. His cheeks were flushed and his lips were full and red. He was panting hotly against Rick's skin. "I...I love you to, Rick~ I'm yours~" He whispered, nuzzling into his lover's neck and moaning at the feel of his friend butterfly kisses. He couldn't help blushing, feeling them tickle his neck.

Dante then moved on his hands and knees and began to lick his own cum off of Rick's chest, not wanting to dirty his lover. He wanted to clean him off. He traced out Rick's stomach with his tongue, moaning as he swallowed every ounce of cum he managed to clean off. He looked up at Rick, blushing even darker at his actions. The scent of their sex also got Dante semi-hard, but he didn't get fully hard until Rick had suggested a mirror. The thought of watching Rick fuck him doggy style made his knees go weak and his member reach full hardness.

He quickly scrambled out of bed, pulling the mirror out of his closet. Dante had a bit of a case of low self esteem, so he rarely ever used the full length mirror. This was a chance he couldn't pass up though. He leaned it against the wall then blushed and looked at Rick, swaying his hips instinctively.

"Mnn~ Rick~ Come here and take your little boy~" He teased, his bright blue eyes flickering with mischief. He really was far kinkier than people gave him credit for.

Rick was getting harder, but was still somewhere inside a fluffy happy cloud. So when Dante turned him over and then began to lick up his excitement on Rick’s body, a gooey smile of contentment began to grow on Rick’s peaceful face. “Oh Dante, you really are perverted,” he had to chuckle, still too comfortably sated to move a muscle, but he certainly wasn’t too tired to enjoy the arousing tongue massage, not to mention the sexiness of his lover that sprung the scale. Sighing out, Rick shook his head slightly when Dante glanced up. “What did I ever do to deserve you, baby?” he asked in wonder.

When Dante moved off the bed, Rick forced himself up onto his elbows, whining slightly. He missed Dante’s tongue, even more now that his lower half had properly awoken. Seeing that Dante actually did have a mirror, Rick reached down and taking a hold of himself, began to leisurely rub his erection. “That’s just perfect- turn it a little more…that’s it, perfect,” he smiled, grinning at his lover. Hearing Dante’s inviting request and the twinkle in his best friend’s eye, Rick pushed himself off the bed and walked over to Dante, still rubbing himself slowly.

“I want to try something out first,” he admitted, letting go of himself and putting his arms around his childhood friend, pulled him closer so that their cocks were pressed up against each other, the shafts bobbing and rubbing together. Bowing his head, Rick placed a long, chaste kiss on Dante’s prettily shaped lips, smiling as he slowly pulled back. “I want to suck you first. I already began to want it really badly when we were inside that restroom stall and just now, but I couldn’t stop myself and rushed in. It’s my turn now to make you feel good and I want you to watch me doing it,” he admitted, licking over Dante’s lips and then leaning in for a proper, intense French kiss. “And then, when you’ve had enough, I want to do you in front of this mirror with you watching me.”

Kissing his childhood friend one last time, Rick began to go down on Dante. Beginning by once again placing tender kisses on latter’s lips, he bent his knees and continued to construct a pathway of little kisses and bites towards Dante’s erection. Turning latter sideways so that his lover would be able to watch Rick taking him into his member and balls into his mouth, Rick knelt down and licking erotically over his left middle finger, began to move it towards Dante’s back entrance as he parted his lips.

Dante blinked a few times as Rick walked over and slung his arms around him, grinding their members together. His cheeks flushed and his lips parted to let a pleasured gasp escape him. He shut his eyes, moaning and grinding slightly back. He blushed when Rick kissed him and then suggested that he give Dante a blowjob. He shifted timidly, his barefoot feet tapping against the hard wood floor. "Y-You always make me feel good Rick...don't feel obligat-mmnf!~" He lost his words into pleasure stricken moans as they french kissed. He licked the trail of saliva that had fallen down onto his chin once they had pulled apart up and shivered in pleasure at the sheer taste of their mixed fluids. He was already rock hard just at the thought of watching Rick pound into him.

He let Rick place him, almost having a doll-like quality to him. He put his full faith, trust, and being into Rick. Once he was positioned he observed Rick and blushed. He squirmed timidly at all the nips and kisses, whimpering at the bites, though he loved them so. It felt so good, all of the little marks that were being left behind. He knew that soon he would look his body over and count all of the marks. He also knew that as soon as they faded, he would have to have Rick make more of them on him. Though, they would have to get more secretive about it come swimming season. The way he licked his finger made Dante moan and reach to rub himself. He stopped though, remembering that Rick was going to take care of him.

He blushed then and spread his cheeks so that Rick had better access to his back entrance. He panted softly, already highly aroused as he watched Rick begin to move his mouth and finger in the mirror. Just the simple sight of watching it in a mirror felt so much dirtier than just feeling it. It made the whole experience ten times more erotic.

"Mnnn~ Before you start going to down on my hard cock~ What gave you this idea? It feels so good~" He moaned, brushing his hand through Rick's hair tenderly. His cerulean eyes rested on his lover's face, blushing. He pondered for a moment how lucky he was to have a lover like Rick in his life. He was just as at a loss as to what he had done to earn someone so brilliant, beautiful, loving, and sexy in his life. Whatever he'd done, he was grateful for it.

Rick felt a twinge when he heard Dante tell him that he needn’t feel obligated into doing anything he didn’t want to. He had known Dante longest of all and where love had grown, friendship had been strong long before. Stopping before he could kiss his best friend’s cock head, Rick’s eyes softened as he met Dante’s eyes. “I’m not forcing myself with anything here, baby. I love you from the bottom of my heart and think you’re beautiful,” he breathed out reverently, tracing his fingertips across Dante’s flat stomach and leg. “You to me are perfect. I only wish you’d believe more in yourself what a wonderful person you are,” he sighed.

Slipping his two wet fingers up between Dante’s legs, Rick chuckled darkly when his lover made to reach for himself, but then froze halfway. “Good boy. You’ve finally learned your lesson,” he purred, awarding Dante by inserting a third finger. This time there was hardly any trouble to slide them in and out, since Rick’s semen was working as lubrication and Dante’s body was prepared. Still, he wanted to wait until he was properly sure that Dante was ready before entering him again. Even though he was a ghost and dead, he was sure that he could unintentionally hurt his boyfriend and that was the last thing he wanted.

Rick eagerly took Dante’s member into his mouth, sighing out with gratitude at the traces of cum and pre-cum that mixed inside his mouth. Dante was just so sweet and manly at the same time. Closing his eyes for an instant as he felt Dante’s fingers through his hair, he tilted his face more to the side so that his lover could get a better view of Rick pleasing him. Hearing the question, Rick took Dante partly into his mouth, using his tongue to swirl in irregular squiggles and half-circles around the hot flesh, knowing this would have an effect on his bad boy. Pulling out as he began to shove his three fingers in and out of his boyfriend faster, Rick took a hold of Dante’s member, leisurely rubbing him as he nipped at latter’s balls. “Where I got this idea from? Simple,” he quietly, dirtily laughed against Dante’s pubic hair, licking through it for his boyfriend’s entertainment. “On prom night I masturbated in front of my mirror as I sat on my bed and imagined the two of us were doing it on my rug in front of it. I drove to the dance, hoping that the two of us would spend that night doing that, but…” His voice trailed off, not wanting to recount that night again. Kissing the side of Dante’s shaft instead, he smiled softly up into the Cerulean eyes. “Do you want to cum inside my mouth? You can move your hips into me, I don’t mind.”

Dante looked at Rick lovingly then, moving to brush his hands through Rick's hair in the tender, loving manner that he always did. The words he'd said had struck a very personal chord with Dante, and they caused emotions to surface. He tentatively bit his lip, looking to Rick before kissing the top of his head. "...thank you...for believing in me when even I don't...." He whispered into his boyfriend's hair, his soft voice muffled further. He didn't have the confidence to believe he was perfect to anyone, until Rick had said it right then. His heart was pounding against his chest though, and he had a starstruck look about him. Hearing the words meant so much more to him than Rick could possibly know.

Dante made a pleased purring noise at being praised for not touching himself, and he let out a small whimper of pleasure as the fingers moved inside him. He was still full of cum from the previous time, and he blushed hoping that Rick wouldn't find that gross. He trembled a little, feeling the fingers push in and out of him. "I'm your good boy~" He teased in reply, leaning down and nuzzling Rick's cheek lovingly. He was grateful that his lover's cum acted as a good lubricant for the fingers, because that meant that the member should slip right in as well. Of course, he wouldn't be as tight this time, and he hoped Rick wouldn't mind that either. He knew that most of his tightness was going to come from consciously contracting around Rick's member himself.

Dante almost shut his eyes, but again knew better. Despite the immense amount of pleasure from the unpredictable squiggles and motions of Rick's tongue, he made sure to keep his eyes open. After all, the whole point was to watch. Watching gave him even more pleasure in many ways. He panted softly as he felt Rick tend to every part of his lower half. At least, all the parts that mattered. He turned crimson when he felt Rick lick his pubic hair. That was new for him. He'd never even heard of people doing that before, so he wasn't sure how to react. He knew it felt really nice, and he kind of liked it. It made him debate shaving for swim team. He listened to his lover's dirty actions on prom night and quickly felt all of the blood in his body go to two areas. His cheeks and...well the second one is obvious~

Dante then looked to Rick in a bit of concern at the idea of thrusting into him. "I don't want to hurt your throat...even if your dead..." He admitted shyly.

Rick’s ears tingled, as did anther significant part of his body when he heard Dante purring quietly. The fingers inside his best friend’s body made a soft noise as he moved them in and out. His cum wet his fingers, but he didn’t find it disgusting. Instead, to Rick it only proved that Dante was his. Perhaps he was feeling a bit territorial, but such a special and secret place as Dante’s bottom belonged to him and him only. And his liquid excitement was proof that Dante had accepted him and wanted him. “Oh Dante,” he moaned out against his lover’s excited sex, skimming his teeth lightly over Dante’s balls, hoping that his boyfriend was enjoying this as much as he was.

Hearing Dante’s teasing voice, Rick chuckled, moving his face sideways to bite gently into his boyfriend’s inner thigh. “Mm…yes, you’re a good boy. And if you keep this up, I’ll give you a nice award,” he teased back as his eyes met the Cerulean ones while he licked over his teeth marks. Leaning upwards, Rick licked up Dante’s tasty shaft and then gulped in the cock head. Smiling after his boyfriend had nuzzled his cheek sweetly, Rick took a hold of himself and began to masturbate leisurely. His member tightened and tilting his head so that his forehead was against Dante’s stomach, Rick swallowed his lover’s member in deeper, moaning in pleasure as he did. He really couldn’t get enough of Dante’s member.

Rick smiled, taking his time to free Dante’s hard member. “Sweetheart, I told you already, I can’t feel any pain. Aside from that, I want you to weave your fingers through my hair and command my head. And you shouldn’t look down at me, but at our reflections in the mirror. That way you’ll be looking at yourself the whole time,” he knew, moving somewhat comically on his knees so that Dante could see that he was masturbating at the same time that he took Dante’s erection back into his mouth and swallowed it whole, his nose pushing against his lover’s pubic hair. Breathing in deeply, Rick smiled as he slowly moved his head back. Dante smelled so wonderful to him. Licking playfully around the base of Dante’s shaft, Rick’s gaze softened. “You dictate the speed and can also tell me when you want me to stop. I want you to see how much I desire you, and only you,” he explained quietly.

Dante, to some degree, loved the possessiveness of his lover. It made him feel wanted, like he finally belonged to someone. He mewled softly, squirming as Rick stirred the cum from before around inside of him. He was surprised that the two of them could go a third round after having just had sex in the bathroom stall and then on his bed. He couldn't bring himself to tire around Rick though. It just...came naturally to him to serve his lover in the best way possible. He was in complete and total paradise under Rick's ministrations.

He whimpered in pleasure as he felt Rick take his member into his mouth. Watching Rick touch himself made Dante excited too. He longed to reach out and stroke Rick's member, but he knew if Rick wanted it, he'd ask for it. Besides, he was sure there would be plenty opportunities in the future for him to admire Rick. The sounds of him fisting himself was enough to keep Dante aroused. He wanted to buck his hips, he really did, but until Rick had begun to talk to him, he didn't have the heart to.

He logically knew that Rick was dead and therefor he couldn't be harmed, but he still felt as if he had to be gentle. However, Dante's obedience overruled his sensitivity, and he slowly moved his hand forward, tangling his fingers throughought Rick's strands of hair. He blushed at the order and shyly brought his eyes to the mirror. He blushed even darker when he looked at himself in the mirror. He wasn't ashamed at all just...shocked. And definitely aroused. He then let out a gasp, clutching onto Rick's hair as he felt the other take his whole member down his throat. He felt his lover's inhaled breath against his pubic hair and he watched in the mirror the whole time, resisting the temptation to look down and observe from above. He then nodded slowly, kissing the top of his lover's head. "I know you love me...but if you want me to see it, I'm all eyes baby~" He whispered, gently pulling his head up and down. He still started at a slow pace, slowly rotating his hips to push the tip of his member deeper down his lover's throat. Dante wasn't one for self restraint though. Soon after the gentle start he began to thrust his member deep down his lover's throat, pulling the head up and down at a slow but rough pace.

Rick moaned longer when Dante really got into it. Through heavily-lidded eyes, he watched himself sucking Dante in the mirror and thoroughly enjoyed the arousal both in his mouth and on Dante’s face. He recalled how, the last couple of times after sport class, when he and Dante had stepped out neighboring shower stalls and had had to walk past mirrors, his best friend had always looked away. It had always disturbed Rick, who had soon come to realize that Dante’s low sef-esteem was making his best friend believe that he wasn’t anything special, worth looking at. At least this way he could show his lover how beautiful he was.

But all too soon Rick became too enthusiastic with his thrusting. And even though it didn’t hurt Rick, he began to fear that he might accidentally gag and in turn insult Dante, making his best friend believe that he had done something wrong. The hand that was hugging his own erection tightly had begun to tremble from suppressed need and slowly pulling his face back and regretfully letting go of his lover’s delicious cock, Dante kneeled back on his legs. “Rick, I really want to be inside you now. I don’t know- I didn’t think it could be possible to be so horny,” he admitted as he stood up, feeling a blush creeping over his skin as he hugged Dante to him so that their cocks once again intimately brushed against each other. He laughed self-depreciatingly. “I guess, after all these past years of secretly longing for you and my now being dead, I’m trying to enjoy you as much as I possibly can. So many years of sexual frustration must do this to a person,” he chuckled as he kissed Dante and then began to nudge him downwards onto all fours, facing the mirror.

Having Dante on all fours like an animal, his cut swimmer’s bottom up in the air and facing him, Rick licked his lips. Juicy. Again he thought how handy it would be if Dante had a camera to snap photos with. Maybe Dante could set up a video recorder, but then again, it would probably only show Dante having a good time, but not Rick. Kneeling down again, Rick leaned over his lover and taking Dante’s pink nipples between his fingers, squeezed them as he kissed Dante’s earlobe. “I probably won’T last long, but I think you were pretty close too, baby. So look at us in the mirror and enjoy the ride, okay, babe?” Kissing his boyfriend deeply again, Rick’s right hand lightly danced Dante’s chest to take a firm hold of the throbbing cock again. Taking a hold of himself and leading his shiny cock head into Dante’s awaiting, eager rear hole, Rick slipped in with a shudder. As expected, this time Dante’s body didn’t resist him as much as he had the first time and placing his now free hand on Dante’s hip, Rick raised his lusty eyes to meet Dante’s in the mirror. There wouldn’t be time to slowly work his way up to a crescendo. Immediately beginning to grind his hips into his best friend, Rick picked up speed and really thrusted. After about four good, long, satisfying plunges, however, he distinctly heard the front door below open and Mrs. Grayson warm voice floated upstairs. “Dante? Honey? Are you awake? We’re home! Come help with the groceries!”

Dante looked at the mirror, again struggling not to look down at his lover. He usually hated mirrors, but this was the best experience of his life, and for once he felt a little bit better about himself. He remembered all of the times he had been so ashamed to look himself in the eyes...and yet now he couldn't tear his eyes away from Rick sucking his member. He couldn't help pouting slightly, puffing out his tender lower lip when Rick's warm, wet mouth had pulled away from his cock. He'd been loving the sexual attention.

He was sharing Rick's initial shock at how honry they both were. Dante was still dripping pre-cum and he was so anxious to watch Rick fuck him. He understood how badly Rick needed to be inside of him, because Dante had felt the need for Rick to be deep inside of him for years. Or hell, vice versa, he didn't care. Their members and chests touching, arms wrapped around each other in loving embrace, everything just made chills spread through his body like wildfire and his member harden to the point of pain.

Dante made a small whimper as he felt Rick pinch his nipple. It was one of the most sensitive areas on his body, and he loved the little touches Rick gave his cute, pink nubs. Dante tilted his head back and moaned loudly, not giving Rick any resistance at all. He was still pretty relaxed from the previous time, but he intentionally clenched around Rick's member tightly to make it feel better for him. The rough thrusts from the start turned him on so badly. He couldn't help looking at the mirror intimately...the view was breathtaking. Him on his hands and knees like an animal in heat, cock dripping pre-cum all over the floor, his whole body shaking forward violently as Rick pounded deep inside of him. His hair was matted to his forehead with sweat, and his mouth was hung open to catch any air he possibly could. He rolled his hips, gasping and panting softly. The noises that the pounding was making, combined with the view in the mirror and the actual feeling of Rick fucking him was too much for him.

Dante groaned then, hearing his mother. "Great...fucking lovely..." He thought, shaking his head then. He couldn't talk to her either to signal that he was busy. There was no way for him to communicate that he was occupied, so he knew that this had to be the end of it. He frowned up at Rick and shrugged helplessly, immediately feeling unsatisfied and empty when he slowly slipped off of Rick's member. He gave the other boy a deep kiss and nuzzling into his neck before getting dressed. He didn't even honestly bother to clean up. His parents never came into his room anyways. He then cleaned himself up and walked down the stairs to help his mother with groceries.

He had never been so displeased before in his life.

Rick was having more guilty fun than he’d already imagined that he would. Perhaps the fact that he’d been dreaming of having Dante on the floor of his boyfriend’s bedroom on prom night that he’d missed seeing the truck that had driven into him and killed him. Biting his lip as he looked into the mirror, Rick’s body tingled wonderfully when he saw that Dante was really looking at himself and that with amazement, with hunger, with lust. The sound of their bodies smacking against each other, the tensing muscles deep within Dante’s body that hugged and tried to milk him, the delicious sight of his boyfriend’s cock as it swayed back and forth from the thrusts that Rick forced onto Dante’s body, the little droplets of pre-cum…

And then, it was all over. Dante’s parents had returned and when Mrs. Grayson called up to them, Rick wanted to wail out in frustration. While he knew that Dante’s mother could be the sweetest person in the world, he also knew that when it came to household chores, she reigned with an iron fist. And if Dante didn’t hurry downstairs, then she would probably come up to fetch her son…and catch him in a difficult situation. So when Dante looked at him helplessly and crawled away, leaving Rick humping free air, all that Rick could do as he powerlessly watched his boyfriend get changed and cover up his enormous boner was whine. “I thought I would have enough time! This is soooo unfair!!” he complained, hitting the floor with his fists.

Staying alone inside Dante’s bedroom was out of the question. As horny as he was right then, Rick knew that he’d start to masturbate and when he did, he wouldn’t be able to stop until he found release. But what was the point of masturbating if he now had a boyfriend and Dante was right there? No, that was out of the question. So, instead of throwing himself onto the bed and pouting, Rick hopped onto his feet and concentrated. He recalled that Dante’s bedroom was above the Grayson kitchen. Standing still as he was, Rick suddenly began to sink through the floor. First his feet, then his legs, then his erection and bottom, then his chest, his shoulders and finally his head. Finding himself floating in mid-air between Mr. and Mrs. Grayson’s heads, he cheerfully waved at Dante when his boyfriend finally noticed him. “Dante, I’m here! Can you see me? Hurry up- I need you!”

Dante was just as frustrated as Rick was on the inside. He'd desperately wanted that second release, and he was more displeased than ever to be stuck doing chores. He was still sore at that, so he had to cleverly mask his limp by keeping behind the counter. After all, Rick was pretty large -at least, to him he was-, and Dante had never been taken before until that very day. For having just taken his first dick up the ass, he was doing fairly well at moving around speedily and doing his chores. He was moving at light speed, hoping that maybe if he finished his chores in time, they could continue and be done before his mother called them down for dinner.

He quickly got distracted though as he swept the floor when he looked up and saw his boyfriend. He huffed at the boy, crossing his arms as he shook his head. He had momentarily forgotten that his mother was in the room and he quickly made it look as if he had been day dreaming, returning to his chores and glancing at Rick from his peripheral vision.

'I'm going as fast as I can...' He signed behind his back when he was positive that his mother hadn't been looking. He bit his lip, trying to stifle another erection at the thought of them returning to their activities. How awkward would it be to get a boner in the kitchen with your mother after the funeral of your best and only friend? Just a wee bit.

Luckily for the both of them, Dante was a fairly good actor, and he kept up the fact that he wasn't actually seeing Rick very very well. It was a shame that he had never gotten into theater, due to his horrendously severe stage fright. It was one of the reasons why he couldn't continue basketball. All of the people and lights and cameras made his head spin and it made him nauseous. He never really moved off the bench, even if he was one of the team's best players. It was also the reason why he found such comfort in swimming. In swimming he didn't have to focus on the people watching him. He didn't even really have to hear them. It was just him and the water and he was entirely submerged in it's comforting embrace.

Now, he had a secondary comforting embrace to look forward to. Once he had finished his chores he looked to his mother with desperate eyes, unable to hide that from her. His emotions were too strong.

'Can I go back to my room now?' He signed to her, shifting his feet anxiously. He was less sore now and really just wanting to be bent over again.

Rick sighed out as he gently floated closer to Dante, watching him with wide eyes as his boyfriend hurried about the kitchen stacking away the groceries. “Dante…” he wailed impatiently, pawing at his lover with a small pout. This was so unfair- he was trying hard not to think about his hard-on, but as he floated through the air, carefully trying to avoid Mrs. Grayson, the breeze that came in through the half-opened kitchen window caressed his heated member and he sighed out again, his expression dreamy.

Rick didn’t actually understand how this floating business worked. After he had died, he could remember having remained within his body, frightened and confused. The firefighters who had been called to the scene of his car crash had needed two hours to get to him beneath the overturned truck and to then cut him out the carcass of his car. He hadn’t realized what had happened to him, that he’d already passed over into the other world- he had just been terrified when he’d raised his hands to shield his face from the metallic crating sound of the saw cutting through metal that his body had remained thrown against the steering wheel, but see-through arms had lifted themselves up. It had only been when his body had been lifted out the metallic mangle that had once been his car and Rick had remained inside his seat that he’d realized that something had been seriously wrong. And when he’d tried to go after his earthly remains, he’d found himself airborne, without understanding how he was supposed to move his arms or legs. It just…happened.

His thoughts had taken a very dark route, so when Rick heard Dante breathlessly asking his mother if he could finally go upstairs again, it took Rick a moment to concentrate on the scene in front of him. Fearing that he might become translucent again, he flew to Dante and wrapped his arms as tightly as he could around his best friend, shivering suddenly. “Please, I need to hold you now,” he begged with a slight tremble in his voice. Those horrible memories- while he’d been so close to Dante, he had managed to keep them at bay, but they were swimming back to the surface and Rick desperately wanted to keep them far away.

“Yes sweetheart, but don’t start one of your computer games,” she warned as Rick let out an emotional sigh and began to tug on Dante’s hand, but then gave up and floated up through the roof, smiling excitedly at his boyfriend down below. “We’re going to be eating in fifteen minutes.” Before Rick had fully disappeared through the ceiling, Mr. Grayson walked into the kitchen carrying the final bag and he walked straight through Rick’s legs. “Brr!!” he shuddered, shaking and looking around, spooked. “What the hell was that?” he wondered, frowning at the window. “Paige, close that window- it’s freezing in here! I think I just got brain-frost!”

((Sorry, I might be slow on replying. I have musical show nights all throughout this weekend so I'll try to get back to a regular pace on Monday!))

(@Impulse Don't sweat it- this week was unnaturally quiet for me, but that'll change for me too. Good luck for your recitals!)

Dante looked to Rick as he felt warm arms wrap around him. His blood rushed to his cheeks as he shyly glanced up at Rick, knowing that his friend was upset. He could only imagine how awful it would be to be dead. However, it would be even worse to be dead and watch everything afterward. To have seen his own body sliced up in a litte white room, to watch yourself be lowered into the ground, to watch your friends and family be miserable...it couldn't be easy for him. He couldn't even speak to his parents. He moved a hand down and squeezed Rick's doing all that he could to comfort his friend.

He looked at his mother then, trying not to look up at the fact that his boyfriend had just, oh you know, /flown into the cieling/. He inwardly sighed, knowing that life was going to be a bit harder with his lover invisibile to the outside world. It was worth it though...just to have Rick close to him. He would die too, if he had to, to ensure that they could be together forever. He heard her time limit and looked to her.

'I might not come down for dinner...I might eat later. I'm not having much of an appetite right now...I'll eat, don't worry. I just don't want to eat at the moment.' He signed, looking to his father as he walked in and blinked.

Rick had always felt warm to him. The embrace felt comforting, warm, sometimes hot even. It took Dante a moment to realize that Rick must feel very cold to other people. He snorted at his father's pun and shook his head, looking up at his father and hoping that both of his parents would let him go back to his room and be 'alone' for a little while. He knew that fifteen minutes later he probably wouldn't even be able to stand, much less eat a full course meal. He didn't want to worry his mother though either, even if his sex drive was begging him to just run back to his room.

He shook his head, blowing his jet black bangs out of his eyes since after a while, it got annoying to leave them hanging there. He walked over and closed the window for his father, knowing that it wouldn't make much of a difference in temperature until Rick moved away from his father. He then glanced back to his mother for an answer to his question before he could go upstairs and fuck like bunnies with Rick.

Mrs. Grayson looked at her son worriedly. She was about to open her mouth to remind him how important it was to eat regular meals at regular hours, but then stopped when her son walked past her to close the window. Her poor baby had been through a lot recently- what was one afternoon where he ate a little later? Besides, she and her husband needed to talk to each other about how to cope with Rick’s death. Now that Dante’s only good friend had died, it would mean several changes for their son and the possibility of his seeing a psychiatrist was one of them. Smiling tenderly at her son, wanting to keep him in a happy world for as long as she could, she nodded. “Sure thing, Dante. I’ll leave your meal inside the oven so it stays warm, okay? Just don’t lock yourself up and go through old photos of you and Rick, okay? I wouldn’t want you to get upset again.”

Rick impatiently stuck his head through the ceiling just then, his lower lip pulled out in a long, cute pout. “Da-aaaa-nte…bunny f*cking time, now!” he insisted, banging his hands in the air and uncannily hitting Mr. Grayson again, who helped and began to loudly complain that “Paige, I’m getting one of my migraines again”. Startled and guiltily, Rick pulled his hands back, sending his boyfriend a sheepish, goofy look before Dante sped off. Clapping his hands happily, Rick popped back into his lover’s room, taking up his position again by the mirror.

No sooner had Dante stepped back into his room than Rick threw himself at him and wrestled him to the floor, assaulting him. “Forget the mirror- I’ll take you right here on your desk,” he growled, taking a hold of Dante’s face and pressing his mouth against his lover’s, smacked kiss after hungry kiss against his lover’s lips, opening Dante’s mouth wider so that his tongue could enter and explore again. Fumbling with the clothes Dante had been forced to throw over again in his haste to hurry downstairs, Rick knelt down and tugged impatiently, needing Dante to undress, but going through the motions to give both himself and Dante the illusion that it was his doing.

No sooner was Dante’s bobbing cock head presenting itself up close before Rick’s wet eyes than Rick closed his hands possessively around it. “About darn time,” he grumbled, moving the cock towards him. “Lollipop, lollipop, oh, lolli-lollipop,” he sang out teasingly as his tongue began to eagerly and lasciviously lap up the precum that hadn’t ceased to flow. Rolling his eyes upwards in pleasure as his thumbs massaged the long length, up and down, around the base and back up, Dante stood up after he’d seen Dante’s twitching hands. “Take a hold of me and guide me in. And then hold on tight, because I swear, no one and nothing will be able to separate you from me this time, baby.”

• 2 weeks later...