Love Struck Cruise

KenichiRyou

Love Struck Cruise

CHAPTER 1:

As the clock struck six-thirty five a.m. a bright beam of light shown down through the window to land on the sleeping form under the bed covers just when the alarm clock went off. Groaning from the annoying intrusion, a pale slim arm shot out and punched the snooze button as the young man underneath stretched and then tossed the covers aside.

As he sat up in bed and yawned, the phone rang loud and clear which penetrated his sleep hazed mind. Cursing the blasted noise maker, the young the man scratched his lower backside and stretched as he swung his legs to the side of the bed and answered it. “Hello?”the man uttered on a raspy tired breath as he rubbed the back of his kneck and stretched it as well. “Yuu! Are you still asleep?” the female voice asked on the other end of the line.

“No, mom I just woke up.” Yuu replied sarcasticly and tiredly as he stood up and did a final stretch of his entire body with the phone glued to his ear.

“Oh sorry honey. But I had to call to remind you about our upcoming vacation trip and to see your progress on the planning. You know how your Grandparents like to grumble and make sure everything is done right.”Yuu’s mother replied apologetically.

“Huh? Oh right, sorry mom. Yes I remember. Don’t worry, I’ll start the planning this coming weekend.”Yuu replied when a yawn snuck up on him.

“That sounds fine my dear.Alright then, I’ll talk to you later this weekend, goodbye my dear.”Yuu’s mother said in farewell. “Mmkay, bye mom.” Yuu returned as his rejoinder and hung up the phone and groaned the last traces of sleep away and started to get ready for work.

End of Chapter 1

CHAPTER 2:

When the phone clicked back into its place as Yuu finished his call, he straightened a stack of papers and placed it back on his desk and sat back in his desk. As he closed down his computer and bent down to pick up his briefcase, Yuu flushed because just then his stomach growled due to hunger because he had to skip breakfast today.

He had his lunch break five hours ago but it was only a rice ball with Nori wrapped around it and some sweet bread with water. Looking around to see if anyone had heard it, Yuu flushed even deeper as one of the lady coworkers in the next desk giggled as she looked at him.

Quickly gathering his belongings, Yuu Kazuhiro stood up after making sure his computer and other electronics were shut off and started walking to the exit and paused briefly as he heard loud laughter coming from a group of employees who were probably discussing their plans for this evening.

Blocking out their racuous chatter, Yuu left the office room and went straight to the elevators and pressed the lobby button, waited for three minutes and got into it. Breathing a sigh of relief, Yuu adjusted his coat and briefcase and exited the building and hailed a cab. Just when the cab pulled up and he had already opened the door, Yuu stopped and looked about him as he heard someone yelling his name and spotted the person immediately as he ran towards him. “Wait! Hold on for a minute.”The man said as he began to weeze and tried to catch his breath for his next sentence. “Oh man, so glad I caught you in time. Otherwise, I would’ve miss ya.” The young man side as he finally caught his breath and blew out a huge breath of air.

“What are you up to now Yuu?” the man asked as Yuu realized that it was his good friend Hitoshi Tsuneo from grade school.Yuu straightened up as he just asked the cabby to give him a few minutes, Yuu changed his stance to one who is relaxed and answered. “Well, I was just about to go and grab a bite to eat down at the sushi bar down by my place, you are welcome to come and join me if you want to.” Yuu Kazuhiro replied good naturedly as he grinned a little at his friend. “I tell ya, you eat a ton sushi! I’m surprised you haven’t gotten sick from all that mercury yet. Hahaha. Just kidding, just kidding. Or am I”Hitoshi said jokingly as he cracked up laughing even though he just got, his breath back. Scowling at Hitoshi, Yuu punched his friends shoulder lightly in good fun and chuckled with him. “Why you!”Yuu exclaimed. And laughed some more.

“Alright then, I will definitely be joining you. Mind if I share the cab with you? I’ll pay my share of course.” Hitoshi replied. “Sure no problem. What, you think I was going to let you catch another cab as I drive off first? What kind of friend do you think I am, huh?”Yuu asked in an insulted tone.

“I know. I know. It’s happened to me before is all I’m sayin’” Hitoshi replied as his answer. When Yuu heard this, he blew out an exasperated breath and they both slid into the cab and headed to their destination.

END OF CHAPTER 2.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KenichiRyou

• Miro

Top Posters In This Topic

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

I like how it started. Hope to read the continuation soon. :Red_fox11:

:Red_fox: Thank you Miro. :) Still piecing all my plots together for this one and will have it up soon.

Glad you enjoyed it. :D In the mean time, feel free to read my other stories I have on here. His One Wish. One Shot: Love Between Two Sensei's for more steamy excitement. :Red_fox: