Original Yaoi Fiction 18+: One Shot: Love Between Two Sensei's

KenichiRyou

ONE SHOT: Love Between Two Sensei’s

One shot from His One Wish.

After being dismissed by the principal, Isao and Ryota sensei were heading towards their assigned classrooms.

"Isao-sensei, do you want to take a detour before going straight to our classes?" Ryota asked tentatively looking down on Isao's beautiful dark head. "No, I wouldn't mind at all Ryota-sensei," Isao replied in agreement continuing to walk gracefully at Ryota's side. After a couple minutes of silence, Ryota cleared his throat.

"Hmm, how have you been Isao-sensei? How are your parents doing?" Ryota-sensei asked trying to make small talk, to fill this void of silence. "My parents are doing fine, thanks for asking. They are on a trip right now. I'm handling the new term just fine. I get a little depressed from time to time. Oh, but I always manage to pull through, no need for you to worry, Ryota-sensei." Isao-sensei said in an assuring tone of voice. Finding this display of independent and reassuring attitude of Isao-sensei's endearing behavior, Ryota-sensei detected the complete opposite underlying tone of what Isao-sensei said. Noticing that a staircase is coming up Ryota slowed down and reaching the alcove of the staircase, Ryota pulled Isao by the elbow towards the alcove to have a talk in private from unwanted and prying eyes.

"Are you really okay? I know you, Isao-sensei. You’re the type to hold everything in and you start to become despondent and you go about your duties like a zombie." Ryota said worriedly as he pulled Isao-sensei up against his chest to try and comfort him as he leaned against the wall under the stairs.

"Come Come... Don't hold it in. You can tell me about it, you know you can trust me."Ryota replied in a soothing voice as he got to finally hold Isao-sensei in his arms and began to gently rub his hands up and down Isao-sensei's back. Gazing up into the face of the man he loved dearly, Isao heard he concern in his voice and saw the worry in his eyes. Lips starting to quiver, Isao buried his head in Ryota's chest and started to cry softly from the pressure and uncertain feelings he's been having.

“Ryota… Sobs... You always know when I'm not being myself. How can that be, though? When you can't figure out feelings?" Isao whispered that last part afraid of him finding out his feelings but in a way he wants Ryota to discover it on his own. "Nothing gets past you, except one thing." Isao sniffled out hugging Ryota tighter.

" There...There. Tell me what else is bothering you, Isao-sensei." Ryota said as he felt his Isao-chan hug him tighter and had a blissful expression on his face. Rummaging in his pocket, Ryota found his hanker-chief and handed it to Isao so he can wipe away his tears and nose.

Blowing his nose into the hanker-chief, Isao hiccupped and wiped his eyes.

"You see, there is somebody I really like, maybe even love, but I'm too afraid of telling this person my feelings for fear of causing a rift between us. Sniffles... Because this person always manages to flirt with me but when I flirt back and it becomes awkward, this person turns around and makes it into, into a joke... And I'm as confused as to what to make of it." Isao sobbed out as he covered his face with his hands. Hiccup.. He burrowed deeper into Ryota's embrace.

A little shocked and dismayed that his Isao-chan likes somebody to this extent, Ryota became pissed at the person who is foolish enough to play around his Isao-chan's affections. *Winks*

"Have you confronted this person and asked why they're doing that to you?" Ryota questioned, frustration leaking out of his voice as he gazed down upon his precious Isao-chan and can't begin to imagine someone else talking with him, or making him laugh, and especially teaching him about the pleasures of the body. Getting angrier by each thought, Ryota blew out a frustrated breath and listened to what Isao said next.

"Nngh… No… no... I could never do that! I couldn't stand it if I was rejected by this person. Sniffs... Besides that it is more painful to be rejected when the person I like is the sa... same gender as me..." Isao-sensei blubbered as he peeked at Ryota-sensei's face for any kind of reaction to this.

Dropping his arms from this new shock; deciding that this news was the final straw to make him snap, Ryota can't let this happen for this mysterious person to come and disrupt his relationship with his Isao-chan. He will not stand for it. Ryota was so high strung from unquenched sexual dissatisfaction from waiting for the day until he can make Isao become HIS. Growling low in his throat, Ryota caught Isao's chin and pulled him in for a deep and drugging kiss.

Moaning out of surprise and pleasure, Isao-sensei wound his arms around Ryota's neck tightly and kissed back with all of HIS pent up longing for his Ryota, the man he loved.

"Oooh... Nn… Mmm..." Intertwining their tongues together, Ryota cupped his big hands under Isao's delectable derriere and pulled him closer to his hardened erection that was straining against his pants as he started to grind Isao's sweet ass against it.

Moaning from the sheer pleasure of this new sensation, Isao broke the kiss on a gasp.

"Ryo... Ryota... Ahh!! Ooohh... What are you doing?" Isao whimpered when Ryota traced his fingertips down Isao's belly and lower to his growing desire hidden underneath his own pants. He began to nibble and suckle on Isao's sensitive spot in-between his neck and shoulder as he replied," Hah! Ha! What am I doing? I am kissing you and caressing you." Ryota groaned out. " I realize that. Aahh!! But why are you doing it?" Isao let out a keening cry when Ryota closed his fingers over Isao's erection.

"Why you ask? Because I want to, and I am not about to let any other man or woman sully my precious Isao-chan! I will not stand for it one bit. If I have to mark you in some way to chase others away from you, then by god, I will! You are mine and mine alone." Ryota declared with an impassioned tone. Caressing Isao-sensei's face lovingly, Ryota leaned forward and gently kissed Isao's nose and cheeks. Moving on to his mouth, Ryota gave Isao the sweetest and gentleness kiss that he has ever had, kissing each other more deeply it became so carnal and devouring that Isao started to feel light-headed.

Tears leaking from his eye-lids, Isao whimpered from this erotic pleasure.

Gasping for air, Ryota looked at his beloved Isao-chan.

"Ryo.. Ryota... Is there a more private area where we can.. uh... um... continue?" Isao whispered as he blushed furiously.

Chuckling at this show of shyness, Ryota found this side of Isao so endearing and adorable. " Sure, you stay here. Let me go and find some kind of room where we can continue with no interruptions" Ryota replied as he stood up, stretching his body. Glancing up, Isao gasped in surprise and wonderment as he was staring right at Ryota's straining desire. Flushing with need, "Okay, hurry please." Isao-sensei uttered.

Ryota was gone for less than 45 minutes when he came back extending his hand towards Isao and Isao took it. Peeking around the staircase, they made sure no one was walking up or down the corridors and Ryota quickly ushered Isao into the nearest classroom. Looking around, Isao found it to be empty thankfully. Hearing a click, he turned back around and saw Ryota’s hand leave the doors lock as he finished locking it. Noticing the heated look on his face, Isao ducked his head shyly as he blushed. Walking towards Isao stalker-like, Ryota tipped Isao’s chin upward as he stared hungrily into Isao’s eyes. Breath catching at Ryota’s fingers touching him, Isao tentatively cupped his own hand around Ryota’s neck on his tip-toes and leaned upward as Ryota leaned downward until their lips made contact. Kissing each other slowly and sensuously, Isao glided his hands up and down Ryota’s chest and caressed his hips, pulling him forward.

“Nn… Isao-chan, you don’t understand the feelings you arise in me” Ryota replied on a low groan as Isao lowered his hands to Ryota’s engorged cock that was radiating such heat from suppressed desire. Unzipping Ryota’s pants, Isao hesitated for just a minute when he saw the dripping cock that was straining upwards in a proud silhouette. Regarding Isao’s dark wavy hair through slighted eyes, Ryota made a whistling sound through his gritted teeth as Isao boldly started to nibble and lick his jutting manhood with such aching slowness that Ryota was starting to perspire.

Blowing his cool breath on the moistened head, Isao engulfed the thick cock into his mouth and started to suckle and swirl his tongue around the tip. Just about to move his head up and down on the shaft, he was pulled away abruptly and was pushed down to the ground. Ryota hovered above his Isao-chan as he slowly started to strip his clothes off, kissing every inch of skin that he exposed.

Drinking in the delicious sight of a completely naked Isao, Ryota felt his cock and balls tighten from desire, blushing all over his body, Isao realized that Ryota still had on his pants. Rearing up abruptly, Isao decided to be more forward and bold as he pushed Ryota on HIS back and straddled his hips.

“Now it is my turn to strip YOU.” Isao whispered seductively as he bit lightly on Ryota’s earlobe and started to undress Ryota. Finally removing his pants and underwear, Isao licked his lips hungrily as he stared at Ryota’s proudly erect cock. In a slow and teasing manner, Isao slid his body upward as he kissed Ryota’s strong and beautiful stomach and chest, reaching Ryota’s face, Isao admired his Ryota’s handsome features. “Ryota?” Isao whispered quietly against his lips as he looked deeply into Ryota’s eyes.

Holding onto Isao’s hips gently, Ryota caressed Isao’s sexy derriere. “Yes, Isao?” Ryota inquired, as he ran his fingers in-between Isao’s cute butt-cheeks; massaging lightly around Isao’s throbbing hole. Arching his ass in the air like a cat in heat, Isao moaned wantonly.

“Nngh… Please! I want more… Hah! Hah! Hah! I need you. Ooohh! Ple…Please! Fill me now!” Isao keened as he started to circulate his ass over Ryota’s huge cock which was glistening from Ryota’s precum.“Hearing you utter such intoxicating pleas has gotten me so turned on right now, my wanton Isao; that I am in slight disbelief that we are here now. Tch! It is my fantasy come true to have you lying naked my arms, begging me for more. I am about to lose control soon, my Isao. And ngh, if I don’t prepare you now, I might unintentionally hurt you, considering that this is your first time.”Ryota choked out on a harsh gasp when Isao decided to grip his ass-cheeks, with his short nails digging in

“This is your first time, isn’t it Isao?” Ryota queried softly, looking into Isao’s flushed face.

“Yes, it is. Why? Am… am I too forward? Too wanton?” Isao stuttered as a hurt look crossed the continence of his face. “No! No… I didn’t mean it like that. I was just reassuring myself, my dear Isao. I don’t want to hurt you unintentionally.” Ryota replied soothingly, caressing Isao underneath his right eye and above his right cheek. “All I want is to make your first time special and memorable.” Ryota replied lovingly stroking Isao’s bare naked back and lower to his buttocks. “Mm… I already know that, you are special to me, Ryota, Ngh. And I definitely will not forget this special moment that you have given me.” Isao said, tearing up a little. Resting his head against Ryota’s broad shoulder, Isao hugged him tight as he leaned closer to his ear and whispered “I… I love you Ryota. I… I always have” Isao declared softly.

Hardly daring to believe his ears, Ryota leaned back slightly to look deep into Isao’s eyes’ and beheld the truth staring him in the face. Reading the love and adoration in Isao’s eye’s, Ryota let out a triumphant and happy whoop of delight and hugged Isao closer to him. “Tch. You are driving me crazy, my Isao-chan. All along you were talking about me, weren’t you? You sly little imp, I haven’t been too honest with you, have I?” Ryota inquired, hearing his Isao whisper the three words he never expected to hear, at least not this early, Ryota was overjoyed and a little put out that he himself wasn’t the first to say it. But now that he knew Isao’s feelings, Ryota was relieved that he can declare his feelings without fear of destroying the new development of this relationship.

Giving Isao another earth shattering kiss, Ryota thrust his tongue into Isao’s inviting mouth and lightly massaged the roof inside Isao’s scrumptious mouth.

“Mm…Nn…Oh!” Moaning from this kiss, Isao started to shudder from Ryota’s wet hot tongue swirling together with his. Isao snaked his left arm between their perspiring bodies and gently fondled Ryota’s pulsing cock, which was standing erect, almost touching the point below Ryota’s belly button. Still ‘twining their tongues together, Isao tenderly rubbed the wet tip of Ryota’s manhood, breaking the kiss on a satisfied groan, Isao moved off of Ryota and half-lying on the cold tile floor, Isao kneeled down and lowered his mouth onto Ryota’s eager twitching cock. First giving a fleeting kiss to the tip, Isao touched his lips to the base of Ryota’s shaft and suckled lightly and trailed the same action all the way up to the tip again in a teasing manner.

Than he looked up at Ryota’s flushed face and waited till his eyes were on him before he swirled his tongue over the huge head and engulfed the whole shaft in his watering mouth. Suckling the hot throbbing cock in his mouth, Isao couldn’t help but love the taste of his Ryota’s precum that was spilling forth from his cock.

Groaning from absolute pleasure, Ryota growled deep in his throat and pulled Isao away from his aching member and gave him the hottest wettest kiss as he began to rub and slowly penetrate Isao’s anus with his fingers to make him ready for his cock. Using Isao’s precum to make the entrance slick, Ryota laid Isao on his back on the floor of the vacant classroom and positioned his cock for a swift and sure thrust.

“Aargh! Noo… That hurts, no more Ryota. Please… Stop.”Isao whimpered in pain of the hurtful intrusion. Tears spilling from his eyes, Isao cringed in pain as Ryota moved slightly.

“I’m sorry, my love. The pain will only be temporary, so please relax and I’ll make your pain turn into sweet pleasure.”Ryota promised vehemently as sweat started to roll down his face from the strain of not moving and being swallowed up by Isao’s tight inner walls. “I’ll try, because I really love you, Ryota.” Isao whispered, taking a deep breath, Isao began to notice that the pain was fading away, and was replaced by a feeling of being full.

Feeling Isao’s inner muscles relaxing, Ryota pulled out slowly and then thrust in, in a rhythmic motion. “Nnggh! UN…” Isao’s eyelids started fluttering closed from the sweet thrusts of Ryota’s flexing hips. Panting, Ryota felt his Isao relaxing around his throbbing cock and continued to thrust his cock into Isao’s tight hole with great vigor.

“Hnn… UN… Ya… Ah!!! Yes! Harder Ryota, please… It feels so good.” Isao begged desperately as saliva was dripping from the side of his opened mouth. Isao grabbed both sides of Ryota’s strong muscular shoulders and dug his nails in from pure bliss. “Nn… Hnn… Oh Yes! Faster, I… I want all of you, now.”Isao pleaded provocatively, his entire body convulsing over and over from the onslaught of sweet sensations.

“Tch! You want more? I’ll give you more, as many times as you want.” Ryota gritted out as he kept pounding into Isao’s glorious tightness that was beyond anything he’d ever fantasized. “Nnng! Nyah! Ah! Hah! I’m… I’m coming. Oooh! Yes! Yes! Argh!” Isao keened, totally enraptured by Ryota’s thick and hard cock that just kept on ramming into him.

“AH! Yes, right there! I’m about to… To come… NnngyaH!!!”Isao let out a suppressed scream when he bit down on Ryota’s neck, and from feeling Isao’s teeth bite him, made Ryota come as well. “God, Yes!”Ryota groaned out as he came inside of Isao’s sweet hole.

Both of them panting from exertion, Isao was laying flat on his back and his chest heaving from the incredible lovemaking they just had and he smiled to himself as he hugged Ryota closer to him. He can’t believe that the just did that he and the way he acted was so wanton and bold that he blushed from just remembering. Was that really me? Isao thought to himself. Oh no, I hope he doesn’t get the wrong impression of me after that. Isao cringed inwardly as he opened his eyes to find that Ryota was looking down at him with a contented smile. “I Love you, my precious Isao. From now on, you are mine. And if anyone tries to get at you, be warned that I will put a stop to it before anything even happens.”Ryota declared possessively. Tears brimming at the corner of his eyes at Ryota’s strong feelings towards him, Isao cupped Ryota’s face in his tiny hands and kissed Ryota with all the love he’s been keeping at bay. Just as they broke the passionate kiss, they heard the bell ring.

“Oh crap! We forgot our students! And if I remember correctly this classroom has a class after break. Principal Hideo is going to reprimand us strongly for this.” Ryota replied, a little chagrined at what they had done and where. “Oh No! We can’t be seen like this. We’ll get fired.”Isao whimpered out in distress as he hurriedly fixed his clothing which his shirt had a small rip in the front and some missing buttons.

“Not to worry. Let’s gather all your missing buttons and head to the boy’s locker room where we can shower as the students will be in class.”Ryota reassured Isao as he helped gather the four missing buttons and put his clothing back on as well, trying their best to look presentable in the eyes of the students and teachers that they would be passing to get to the locker rooms.

THE END!

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Karin

• KenichiRyou

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

This was hot! Ryota was so cool! I hope the teachers and students didn't realize *cough* what they did. rabbit13