Would you date a crossdresser? ヽ( ▼∀▼)ノ...

Saga

Would you date a crossdresser?  

46 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

|POLL.

...... Besides the 'yaoi' genre, I also enjoy the 'gender bender'. Mainly when a girl disguise as a boy. ○( `▽´)っ So, I ended up with some manga, in which the boy actually dressed like a girl because he can't stand 'how gross men are', to the point of even punching the mirror once he sees his reflection (though he is damn hot >_> ). And he asked a girl out...as he was cross-dressing. Anyways, I wondered though would you date a cross-dresser? Be it a boy dressing like girl, or girl dressing like guy. (。・ω・)\

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ero Gaki

• Emo-Lightning-No.6

• BlueRayman

• Saga

I've never done that before(date a crossdresser),so... since it's something untried/untested/new for me, I'd love to.

I voted for "I don't see why I should worry what my partner feels comfortable in; even if we talk about clothes."

As long as there are feelings nothing else matters. :D

chose the third option.

in my opinion as a queer romantic, i don't think one's partner's clothing preferences matter when dating.

to be honest, i know that it would be less likely for me to date a person who crossdresses.

but if i come to like someone like that, why not, right? the feelings matter more :]

I wouldn't be bothered by their style or tastes :) As the others said if there are feelings why not? The essence of a person matters more than the cover :)

As all of you before me said I wouldn't mind that as long as there are feelings and I know quite a lot of people who wouldn't just because that would look bad in societies eyes but I personally do not care what oters think. As long as I'm happy it's good.

As straight female, I would say lots of men seem to have legs that look 100 times hotter then a women's in a dress (with out all the hair). So if I was going out somewhere with them, then no his not cross-dressing, I like to be the queen bee dress wise, unless they have very bad style then no problem, could not give a sh*t what they have on. In the bedroom however, it could be rather kinky!

I am not sure..i never tried it, so i can't really say yes or no xD but if my partner really felt comftorable that way, i would probably do my best to support him :)

Considering their feelings is way more important than how they look. If they feel like dressing the way they want, then be it.

After all, I'm dating the person's own self not their clothes or style !!

I don't think it would be an issue for me, but it would depend on the person. Girls dressing like guys is no big deal and as spent a lot of time in goth/punk/biker bars and clubs I really wouldn't notice.

I think the issue is that if a guy cross dressing looks like a "dude-in-a-dress" or like a girl. Although I've not cross dressed as such I have a friend and she has used me when she needs somebody to where her cloths when making adjustments and most of my past girlfriends have wanted me to dress me like a girl (not comfortable enough to do it). When I mentioned this to so of my guy friends asking why do all my girlfriends want to dress me up in their cloths, they laughed and said even they understood wanting to dress me up in girls cloths! - if anybody has that problem grow a beard people stop asking you to dress like a girl when you have a beard.

Anyway back to the point so long as they can "pull it off" - the look as well as what their wearing :p I couldn't care what they wear.

I have dated a crossdresser before and to me it doesn't matter what the person like or their tastes it only matters if you love them and they love you. How a person appears shouldn't affect someone's feelings twords them. A persons a person and love is love. :):banhbao45:

I think that dating and love should depend on feelings more than a person's outward appearance. However, I really like the idea of crossdressing, and if someone were to date me who was a crossdresser, I'd probably be really into helping them look and feel as comfortable and happy as they could. I'd consider it a really unique and interesting feature of whoever I was with.

• 3 weeks later...

I have known many people who crossdress. I wouldn't care at all if the person I was with did it or not. We all choose our own identity, and no one has the right to make that choice for us. To each their own. It might be kind of hot, actually.

I don't see why I should worry what my partner feels comfortable in; even if we talk about clothes.

tbh, it's one of my dream to date a guy who's into crossdressing. > 3

• 2 weeks later...

I'm in the not sure/other category.

I probably would not date a cross-dresser if he were cross-dressing for sexual fetish purposes. I don't share the fetish and would not participate. A person who cross-dresses as a sexual fetish deserves a partner either shares the fetish, or is neutral to it. That means even when the kids are born, the partner should continue to support him/her.

If it were for work, I wouldn't have a problem with it.

Why not? Imagine when both of you are in bed and he's wearing a cute Lolita dress and a long blonde wig and then he puts his *censored* into your *censored* and then you both will be doing hot *censored*. XD