• KurikaraSama

• caXiahtic

how-to-sketch-an-anime-boy_1_000000015017_3.png

name: Zairus Tsukino

eyes: Blue

hair: Black

personality: cold, quiet, possessive, arrogant, smart, sadistic

side notes: Half american, half japanese

Leio hurried through the school doors with a panicked expression. he was running late. again. he forgot to wake up to his alarm and then he had to take care of his dog, he was a very busy person in the mornings. he ran until he crashed into someone in the hall, sending his books everywhere. in a fit of arrogant bullying, the boy he ran into stomped on his books and then took off, leaving lieo to clean up as the bell rang, making him late. it was okay, this usually happened, now he would go into class with a smile and lie about how he got all his stuff dirty. yes, that seemed like a good plan. thus he walked into the class her shared with his friend and took the scolding from the teacher.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

He never liked talking. To be quite honest, he saw everything that happened in the hall regarding Leio, but he was too lazy to walk up to the teacher and talk to him. It was usually easy for him to talk to teachers and get what he wanted, but right now, he just didn't feel like talking because first of all, he was lazy, and secondly...he was lazy, and all he did was simply watch from his seat as Leio got scolded.

After being scolded he went to his seat behind zairus. "Good morning zairus!" He called cheerfully as he sat down with a light tinge of pink on his cheeks from the cold outside. The other kids looked at leio as if he was nuts for talking to zairus. Not that Lieo really minded the stares. Zairus was his friend, sure he didn't like to talk, but he was still his friend. They grew up together!

"Hey..." he whispered and noticed that everyone had turned to him and Leio. This happens every freaking morning that it pisses him off. Whenever Leio would talk to him, the people around them would stare at him like he was some display thing and he would often catch most of the people staring at his mouth. That was when he understood why they stared at him. He was a man of few words, and him talking was such a surprise to them that they had to stare too hard at him to the point of annoying him.

But he got used to being stared at and simply ignored everyone besides Leio. ||

Lieo smiled as he sat down with a satisfied look. He was happy to have a friend like zairus, sure it was hard dragging zairus to class anytime he tried to ditch. But it was worth it in lieos opinion. The teacher shushes him before continuing her lecture and kido to little time to catch up seeing as he had the 4th highest grade in the class. Zairus had 2nd. But he was sure zairus would be first if he attended class every day like he should.

At times like this, as soon as Leio reaches his seat, he could feel eyes on him and turn to the rest of the class, only to see them looking at Leio with their predator eyes. Leio was what people would call an airhead, a smart airhead, but an airhead nevertheless.

People would usually look at him like that because first of all, he's an airhead, second, he's too nice, and third, he's very naive, so he basically thinks everyone is all nice and stuff, but no. If only Leio could see what he sees at this moment, Leio wouldn't think the whole world is sugar and rain bows. But of course, he wouldn't let him see this. Leio's too innocent, and he knew that only he could protect Leio.

So as he noticed people continue to stare at Leio, he would focus on someone and that would usually be enough to drag everyone's eyes on him, and with that, he glared at each and everyone who were eyeing Leio with eyes that almost said "I will murder each and everyone of you if you touch Leio." ||

Leio continued his flustered panic as he quickly copies notes down. He usually got every word, but today he had shorten things and make bullet lists. He was begining to heat up as his latent fever from earlier began showing himself full force, giving leio the look of someone who may have been on aphrosidiac or another body controling medication. He pushed passed this however and continued writing notes in an atempt to get the thought of his fever out of the way. His breathing slowly got heavier until he could no longer hold his pencil correctly. There was a soft clack from his pencil before leio fell out of his chair and spawled out onto the floor only an hour and a half into school. His breathing was ragged and kids suddenly stood up in shock as he hit the floor.

"Leio!" he shouted as he jumped out of his chair to see the Leio on the ground, however, before he could get down and pick Leio up, someone was already reaching for Leio. He glared and growled. "Do not touch him!" he screamed and everyone in the classroom looked at him.

"I was just trying to-" the classmate tried to reason out, but he wouldn't listen. "I do not care. The only one who can touch him is me, so don't you dare touch him." with that, the classmate then froze and he got down to pick Leio up and carried him bridal style. "I'll be taking him to the infirmary." without waiting for a reply, he left the room with his childhood friend burning up like a furnace in his arms.

Leio tossed and turned in zairus' arms until he could open his eyes slightly. The figure was blurry. But he knew it was his friend. "Zairus..." he mumbled trying to reasure the other male. "I'm okay..." he huffed and shivered as the got to the clinic and he was put on abed while the nurse put a cool rag on his forhead then left the two alone. He smiled softly at his friend, having no idea what his friend had done to get him here. "Were you yelling earlier....?" He asked softly.

"..." he knew how Leio didn't want him screaming, and just to reassure his friend, he smiled faintly. "You were imagining things." he was now sitting down beside the bed the school nurse had provided Leio and was glad that Leio had opened his eyes.

"Is that so...?" He thought as he closed his eyes again. What was he so worried for? Zairus wouldn't yell unless he had to. All this worrying over zairus was going to give him wrinkles. "Zairus....I wanna go home" e mumbled out and. Grabbed at his friends arm.

He looked from Leio to the school nurse.

"So can I take him home sensei?" he asked the nurse who was fixing the bed Leio lay in. She looked at Leio and then at him and nodded. "I think you have to, Zairus. His fever is way up the thermometer, he won't be able to rest up completely if he has to get up again and go home, so I suggest that you bring him home and stay by his side and attend to his needs."

He was actually taking advantage of Leio being sick because he wanted to leave school already.

"Now go take his and your things. I'll give your adviser yours and Leio's excuse letter for leaving early." he nodded and took hold of the hand Leio placed on his arm. "I'll just go get our things. I'll come as s

"Eh....?! No...zairus...don't leave me...." he whined hugging his friends arm and mumbling cutely. He didn't want zairus to leave. He didn't feel safe without him. And he didn't want to be left alone with the Muse. He was scared.

Zairus didn't like dealing with a whiny Leio, it annoyed him, but he couldn't scold and get angry at Leio because...well, he was Leio. "I'll try to get back in 5 minutes, so why don't you close your eyes until then?"

Leio went quiet and let go with a small huff before turning away and closing his eyes. He was pulling a small tempratantrem.fine then. He would just ignore him the rest of the day. Even if he was sick.

"You're being childish again," Zairus said in a low tone, but then turned around to head for the door and go to their classroom to get his and Leio's things, and as promised, he was back in five minutes, but when he returned, all he got was Leio's silence. ||

Leio gave a small huff as he got up and staggered abit. Despite difficulty he refused to as zairus for help and began walking to the doorway and kept going. humph....stupid zairus.he thought as they walked down the stairs, in which he almost fell, and out the entrance. Leio tried to keep his breathing steady but was slowly once again losing sight and sound.

Zairus silently swore as he watched Leio stumble on his feet like a dummy. "Why on earth are you being so childish?" he asked no one in particular, and then, he swore once again when Leio decided to faint on him. "you are such a little girl sometimes." Zairus said to the fallen Leio and then once again, carried his friend for the second time today and was finally on their way to Leio's house. ||

Leio didn't wake up until his was dropped onto his bed. He blinked firefly. Saw zairus. And then turn away. He wasn't done being mad at him. Eventually he would forget however and talk to him. But until then he ignored him.

He noticed how Leio would shuffle away from him every time he reached out to him, and with that finality, he gave a sigh. "Fine. I'm going home. Get well soon." ||

Leio froze wide eyed. Oh no, he was going to be left alone. She teared up slightly. "No! I'm sorry, please don't leave me zairus!" He cried

An evil smirk then spread across his lips as he turned around towards his friend, the nice and caring expression gone from his face. "Well then, stop acting like damn brat." this was the true him. Zairus' quiet exterior was nothing but a mask. Underneath, he was a twisted bastard. ||