Sweet Shenanigans (HikaKao and MoriHani) [Clover and RavenLunar]

クローバー (Clover)

Fully exposed before Hikaru he knew his brother could see all of him, his perfections and imperfections. Feeling his thick his brother was made him a little nervous, 'Will he be able to fit? He's so big and it's so thick!' Stroking the male's length even more he used his feet to push and tug his lover's pants and boxers down the rest of the way as his toes ran up the back of Hikaru's thigh all the way up the curve of his bottom to his back. "You're so sexy brother, do you have any idea how jealous I get when you give your attention to one of those girls?"

Rubbing his thumb over the sensitive head his fingers continued to stroke a little faster giving the length a hard squeeze. "It's so big, I wonder how it tastes." The redhead teased as he slowly licked his lips in a seductive manner, his eyes held lust and desire within those honey colored orbs.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• クローバー (Clover)

• RavenLunar

"I could ask the same of you, Kaoru." Hikaru replied. "Why don't we change our position? I want to know what you taste like too~"

Hikaru turned himself so that his dick was over Kaoru's face and his face was hovering over Kaoru's dick. He then began to suck on Kaoru's length, swirling his tongue around the head occasionally to lap up any of his precum.

Watching his brother change position to end up in a 69 position Kaoru couldn't hold back his blush as he saw that beautiful cock dangling above him, his own giving a very pleasing twitch at what he was seeing. Kaoru's eyes took in its red color as he could see a bead of pre leaking out of the tip, leaning up his tongue gingerly brushed the clear ball of liquid away as he trembled at his very first taste. It was salty but a little sweet, realizing that he liked it Kaoru began to lick against the head even more, his tongue twirling around it teasingly slow as his soft pink lips then closed around it.

"Mmmm...!" Moaning Kaoru moved his head back and forward on the length, his tongue licking and massaging against the underside of the flesh as his mouth formed a strong vacuum like suction around the length as he took it deep into his mouth inch by inch.

Kaoru's soft moans around his dick sent vibrations across Hikaru's body. He began to growl deeply in pleasure, continuing his movements on Kaoru's cock. Meanwhile, his hips bucked up into Kaoru's mouth, wanting him to take all of it in. He then started using a hand to play with his twin's balls to add to the stimulation.

Groaning he took more of his brother deep into his mouth as his hands gripped and massaged the boy's taut bottom teasing it with a slap. Taking a relaxed breath he began to take more and more of the cock right into his mouth, his tongue licking against the skin to get it all nice and wet. Tilting his head back a little Kaoru could feel his gag reflex trying to work against him as he felt the thick head of his brother's length tease against the back of his throat. "Nnn mmm..." Moaning once again the boy relaxed his throat and jaw as he pushed against the dick even more feeling as it slipped pass the reflex right into his mouth.

Shuddering Karou's own length had begun to ooze precum into his brother's mouth, it felt so good. That heat encasing his sensitive cock as if it was wrapped in a heated blanket, he wanted Hikaru to take him all in as well, his hips pressing up into the redhead's mouth as if pleading for him to deep throat him.

Hikaru read his brother's movements and happily obliged, deep-throating his twin. When he came up from taking it all in, he felt his brother slap his ass.

"Ah ah ah~ Save that for later. And it's not my ass that's going to be played with~" he said before going back to sucking his brother's cock. Feeling Kaoru moan around him was heavenly, and he didn't want any of it to stop, though he did want extra energy for later.

Groaning around the thick length Kaoru could feel every bit of his length disappear into his brother's mouth, the wet hotness was almost too much for the virgin as he had to keep from cumming too soon. Moving his head faster on the length he sucked on the male harder rubbing the underside with his tongue paying special attention to a certain spot that connected the head to the shaft, the very tip of his tongue teasing that very sensitive spot to coax his twin.

Pulling off the dick Kaoru panted for air as he purred licking his tongue right across Hikaru's balls. "You taste really good Hikaru, I just might devour you." Taking a heavy orb into his mouth his tongue rubbed hard along the soft skin as he sucked on it hard, his teeth grazing over it as he pulled on it lightly, his hand reaching to stroke the still hard length.

"Oh, really? I would rather devour you, love~" Hikaru smirked as his twin began to give his balls attention. He found it harder to keep himself from cumming. Kaoru was just too good with his mouth. However, he still tried anyway, trying to conserve energy for later. He stretched his neck further down to lick the particularly sensitive vein between the base of his cock and his hole.

"Hah... We might want to change positions again soon. I can't wait to make you scream out for more when I fuck you into the mattress~" Hikaru said.

At his twin's teasing words Kaoru softly chuckled as he continued to suck on each ball taking turns with them then would give his brother's cock a little sucking as well. "Mmmm...mmmm!" Groaning he let the length go as he heard the other's words and he could tell from how tight the male's balls had gotten he was close to busting a nut, he knew he wasn't far behind as his cock gave a violent twitch to a lick to a certain vein on the underside of the length. "Hikaru-kun..." The teen blushed at his brother's choice of words, it was such a turn on!

Slowly Kaoru moved from under his brother as he shyly smiled and kissed the redhead then moved onto his hands and knees, he rested his chest down on one of the fluffy pillows and raised his ass nice and high in the air as he looked back at the other, his cheeks fully red as he swayed his bottom to get his attention. "P-Please Hikari-kun...make me feel good here..." Reaching his hands back Kaoru spread his cheeks to show his twitching pink star as it looked starved for attention.

Hikaru glanced at his brother waving his ass in the air and smiled.

"You have no idea how much I want to just take you right now~" he purred out getting some lotion from their nightstand. "But I don't want to hurt my little Kaoru-kun, so I'll prepare you first."

He coated his fingers in it and slowly pushed one into Kaoru's entrance.

As the finger slipped inside him Kaoru gave a slight pained yelp as he clutched the covers hard shuddering and shaking his head whimpering out. "Nnngh haaa! G-Go slow Hikaru-kun i-it feels weird..." The teen gasped out as he could feel the digit moving around inside him, his knuckles turning white from clutching the sheets so hard. Taking some deep breaths the redhead did his best to relax his body and let his brother do as he pleased to him.

"Give it some time to feel good, Kaoru." Hikaru said, starting to insert another finger. Once it was inside Kaoru, Hikaru waited a little for his brother to adjust. When he thought he had waited long enough, Hikaru began to open up his brother's tight hole with scissoring motions.

"You react so nicely to my fingers~" Hikaru grinned, nipping the younger twin's neck once more. "I can only wonder how you'll react to my cock~"

At hearing his brother telling him to give it time the twin scoffed but did as he was told and relaxed his body as best he could softly breathing. "Nnnngh! H-Hikaru!" He groaned as another finger slid right inside him causing his nails to scratch at their egyptian cotton sheets, his entrance tightening harder around the fingers. "Ahhh...haaa ohhh!" Moaning Kaoru began to feel pleasure the way his brother seemed so experienced made him curious of how he knew exactly what to do to make him tremble. Looking back to his better half the redhead grunted and moaned as his hips lightly bucked and ground more into those fingers wanting so bad to take him in.

"It's so good b-brother..." He panted cutely as he turned to kiss Hikaru's lips in a soft kiss, his back arching when he felt his sweet spots being touched causing his cock to give an impatient twitch between his legs.

Hikaru grinned, taking note to hit that spot that made his brother see stars as they kissed. He then withdrew his fingers.

"Kaoru, you ready for my dick?" he asked, lubing up his length to get ready to penetrate his brother. "I can't wait to make you completely mine~"

Squeaking out Kaoru bit his brother's bottom lip and growled at him almost seeming like it was a scolding, as the fingers slipped out he groaned shivering and sighed relieved at not cumming too soon. Watching Hikaru lubing up the teen simply nodded licking his lips as he moved to lay down on his back, his legs spread open and his length standing straight up from how hard and aroused it was.

"H-hurry up Hikaru...I can't wait any longer, I want you so bad." The young male groaned out as he wiggled whimpering as he was more than ready for that hard dick to slip inside his twitching hole.

"Okay, Kaoru~ I hope you're ready~" Hikaru said, plunging his dick into Kaoru's tight heat. He didn't stop until he was fully sheathed in him. The warmth around him was absolutely tantalizing. He leaned down to mark Kaoru's body more.

"You're so fucking tight~" Hikaru said, leaning forward to kiss his twin.

As soon as he felt the head of that dick press pass his virgin entrance Kaoru shuddered as he closed his eyes tight feeling his brother moving all the way inside him. "Ahh Hikaruuuu!" He cried out as it was one of the most painful things he's ever felt, his legs wrapped tight around the boy's waist drawing him in closer as he panted out trying to take in deep breaths and relax his body. Softly kissing back he whimpered as every inch of his lover was now deep inside him, his entrance ever remaining tight around the length as he sighed relaxing his tense muscles.

"You're so big Hikaru-kun...I feel so full with your cock inside me like this." Brushing his fingers through his brother's hair he lightly massages at his scalp as he continued to breath deeply as his body adjusted.

"You feel so good around my cock, Kaoru~" Hikaru said, licking up his brother's neck. His arms wrapped around his brother as he started moving. He went slow, searching for his brother's prostate

Moaning louder Kaoru shivered as he was pulled close into his brother's body, his arms wrapping tight around the man's neck as he panted into his ear. Leaning his head back his back arched feeling that hot tongue sliding up his neck while the large length inside him started to move. "Haaa ohh H-Hikaru...!" Crying out Kaoru tried to keep his hips still as he couldn't help but to feel them lightly moving into him as his entrance tightened the closer the tip of his cock got to his prostate.

As he could feel his body adjusting he purred softly, "P-please a little faster..."

Hikaru grinned and sped up. He was starting to find a rhythm at this time. He was also getting close to hitting his brother's prostate.

"You like this, Kaoru? I certainly do. I love the feeling of my cock ramming into your tight hole~" Hikaru said, holding onto his brother's hips to stabilize them.

• 3 weeks later...

"I-I love it Hi-kun please d-don't stop...I want more brother...!" Moaned out the submissive as he pulled his lover closer to him, everything was feeling so intensely good that he doubt he'd be able to go back to just masturbating in the shower when he had a single moment of alone time.

Leaning up Karou began to lick and suck on Hikaru's neck giving him another love bite, his fingers curling into those red locks as his hips lightly moved into the thrusts that was getting closer and closer to his sweet spot.

Hikaru let out a low growl as Kaoru continued to bite him through his moans. He could judge from Kaoru's responses that he was getting closer to his prostate. He then angled his cock differently and pushed in really hard, hitting his brother's prostate.

At feeling of the cock being angled different Karou didn't know what hit him till the very moment Hikaru brushed against his ever sensitive sweet spot deep within his heated recesses. "OH FUCKING GODS!" The younger twin cried out as his lover had indeed found his prostate, his cock gave a violent twitch between them as his hips bucked against the other as he panted out. Blinking Karou was seeing stars, his body flushed, and his words now coming out in nothing but rushed gibberish between moans and groans, he was in heaven as all he wanted was for Hikaru to keep hitting that very spot.

"H-Hikaru! Hikaru-samaaaa~" The red headed teen moaned, his nails dragging along the other's shoulder blades as he pulled him in for a deep kiss.

"You like that?" Hikaru said, rolling his hips lazily and grinding his dick slowly against his brother's prostate. "If you beg for it, I might give you more~"

He left more bites on his brother's body and relished in the tight heat he was providing.

Nodding quickly Karou groaned at the rolling of his lover's hips, his legs squeezing him tighter as his body felt so hot all over. Karou swore he was going to melt, "P-Please Hikaru-nii! Please give me more...I need your cock so bad...I need you!" He cried out shaking his head lightly as his entrance tightened more around the man's cock, he was so close but so far.

"H-Hikaru...s-such a damn tease..." He whined closing his eyes for a few moments just to concentrate on the feel of his brother's thrusts, the way it made his spine tingle and his entrance feel sated for moments at a time the more the male fucked him.