Waltz Of The Hearts (KyouTama fanfic w/rebeccayaoifan)

RavenLunar

Suou_Tamaki_by_saishuu_hinoiri.png

Tamaki Suoh

Staring at the back of a familiar clipboard Tamaki had stayed after school with his friend and fellow classmate Kyouya. He would have usually had gone home or followed Haruhi back to her house but for some odd reason the ever calculating member of the host club had asked him to stay after club activities to talk about something important. 'If this is about Huni-sempai's sweet budget again I'll scream...' The blond thought as he continued to listen to the scribbling of the raven haired boy's pen scratch against the paper.

Sighing Tamaki placed his head on the table he was sitting across the way from as it had been thirty minutes of this. 'Maybe he want to discuss an outfit idea with me for Haruhi? I bet she'd look so cute dressed in a neko onsie...yeah a forest of beautiful friendly animals would be a great theme for the next host meeting! Huni will obviously be a bunny, Mori can be a panter, dopplegangers can be bears I suppose, maybe panthers, and little Haruhi can be an adorable little kitty cat, but what would Kyouya be...' Looking up at the man he could see the sharp glint in his glasses reflecting off the light that sent shivers through Tamaki's body and made goosebumps form along his body.

'A wolf. Definitely a wolf.' With that thought that role did fit the ever ambitious male that even though Tamaki tried to picture him as even a tiger or a dragon the wolf role fit Kyouya really well, if it wasn't for him Tamaki knew that Kyouya would have been the club president by a long shot.

After waiting for what seemed like forever with his thoughts the male was getting a bit impatient and hungry, "Hey Kyouya...what was so important that you wanted to tell me about? We've been sitting here for almost an hour in silence and I'm starting to get a bit hungry."

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RavenLunar

• RebbaNanmi

Kyouya looked up at Tamaki, with seriousness all over his face. He was already annoyed with the blonds' patience removing his glasses and getting them wiped before answer the blond with a sigh; "Your hunger can wait Tamaki...stop being a whining baby..what I'm doing is the budget for the latest club activities we held in the music room." he put his glasses back on putting down the laptop he had in hand onto the table. "We need a new theme Tamaki within the next few days...any ideas?" The dark haired man sat beside the blond noting how fidgeted he was deciding on doing something unexpected to the blond. Kyouya took hold of Tamakis' hand calming him down even though it annoyed him as he looked away. "Calm down dammit Tamaki..."

Just seeing the look on Kyouya's face almost made the king hide, his stomach twisting in odd directions as he noticed the male's annoyance. Opening and closing his mouth Tamaki just sat there in silence as he heard what the male was asking him as Tamaki did indeed have an idea. As he was trying to figure out how to even word it his hands was grasped as his eyes widened and his stomach twisted as he nervously smiled but then his hand was grasped almost making Tamaki fall over.

"O-Okaa-san!" Trying to tug his hand away from the other's warm ones he shook his head as he nervously laughed rubbing the back of his neck with his free hand. "Okay Kyouya you can let go, I'm calm. I was thinking of doing a forest theme with handsome animals. I had already thought about which animal everyone would be and for starters Huni will obviously be a bunny, Mori can be a panther, dopplegangers can be bears I suppose, maybe tigers, and little Haruhi-chan can be an adorable little kitty cat, and you can be...can be..." Looking into those dark eyes Tamaki could feel a lump forming in his throat and goosebumps formed along his skin as he turned his violet eyes away to look at the table.

"W-Well I was thinking you can d-dress up as a wolf."

"...Now that's really annoying...otou-san." Kyouya let go of Tamaki's forming sweating hands having a paper and pen in hand. "What's your ideas Tamaki...share with me dammit.." he sighed.

Listening carefully to what the blond was saying he didn't think it was such a bad idea. He wrote down what each club member was going to wear but rolled his eyes when Tamaki said the suitable costume for Haruhi, a bit annoyed everytime the king of the club mentions or talks about Haruhi. 'Why annoying everytime it mentions her name...?' The shadow king knew Haruhi wasn't ever a bad person but it always bothered him whenever the idiot blond would bring her up out of nowhere. He felt a slight attraction towards his best friend lately but ignored those feelings knowing he didn't swing that way.

"Dressing up like a wolf myself...?" he thought aloud writing it down grinning, "Now that doesn't sound bad and I know what kind of wolf I can be Tamaki."

As his hand was released Tamaki felt bittersweet, he wanted to keep holding hands but at the same time was relieved that he had been released now the blush can go down. He watched his best friend write things down as then that dark grin played itself along Kyouya's lips that made him tremble down to his very core. "W-what kind of wolf Kyouya?" He asked curiously gazing over his best friend's face wondering just what kind of devious plan he could possibly have in store for him to see.

"Will it be a silver wolf?" Even thought the guess sounded silly Tamaki then imagined Kyouya as a sexy dark black wolf, his eyes glowing with the light of a true alpha male over the rest of the forest animals.

Kyouya looked up at Tamaki grinning. "About that I'll get the twins to make the costumes for all of us." he concluded, "including mines okaa-san." he laughed staring at the shocked blond patting his back. "we can head back home Tamaki. I got things to do and we can tell the others about the new theme during the week."

Kyouya gathered his things leaving Tamaki behind in the empty classroom. The dark haired man called his limo driver to come around the school knowing it was waiting for him since classes and club activities ended

The grinning was really making Tamaki really worried of what the Shadow King was thinking and why he was being so coy all of a sudden. After Kyouya had finished getting the information he needed and left the blond sat in the room stunned, his mind swirling over the thoughts of the other male as he wanted to know what he was thinking and why he was acting so secretive so suddenly...well more secretive than usual. Shaking his head the blond picked up his own things and left out of the room to head off to his own awaiting car.

The next day Tamaki was once again alone in the club room but this was before club activities as he sighed still thinking about Kyouya, why was he thinking so much about the other? Why did he have such a sudden interest in the club's okaa-san? Sighing he placed his head on the desk trying to push the thoughts out of his head as he didn't want to think about it anymore, every time he thought about Kyouya he could feel his heart race and blood rush to his face. "What is going on with me?"

Kyouya entered the music room knowing club activities were gonna start in 10 minutes. He made sure to remind the other members to come in before the 10 minute warning was out as he looked around thinking he was alone. The shadow king put his school bag down sitting down in the back of the room near the window where the blond sat not knowing he wasn't alone. He sighed scratching back of his head resting head back on the comfortable chair. "Today is going to be a pain with these girls as always...well it's our job to entertain them no matter." he opened his dark orbs smiling. "That damn blond idiot...how will he be acting today with Haruhi and his customers...?" he asked no one in particularly.

the shadow king hears the music room door opening as the rest of the members came in bustling knowing what time it was. He sighed handing them sheets explaining to them what was going to happen today as entertainment for their customers.

Hearing someone entering the room Tamaki didn't pay any mind as he was too busy with his own thoughts as he brushed his fingers through his silky blond locks, he could smell the strawberry shampoo in it as he had just washed it this morning during his shower. Hidden behind a fold-able wall he heard the voice of none other than Kyouya making him almost squeak out loud but covered his mouth as he eaves dropped on the other. Hearing those words he felt an angry vein pop onto his head but he wondered why Kyouya would say something like that? Was he jealous? He had to admit he wasn't hanging out with the shadow king as much as he usually did as of late but he wondered that maybe that was why Kyouya always seemed to be annoyed with him lately.

As the rest of the members started piling in Tamaki made his way out casually as if he hadn't been there when Kyouya spoke to himself. "Hello everyone! I'm glad everyone came on time today, now lets have another great day at the host club and really make our customers squeal. Is there anything else we need to discuss before we get into our respective positions okaa-san?" Smiling Tamaki's violet eyes twinkled a little as he looked to Kyouya curiously of his reaction.

Kyouya sat on in the comfortable chair removing his laptop typing a few important things before looking back at Tamaki. He didn't say much but just stared at him with a raised eyebrow close to almost saying something one of the members pulled him aside being the erotic twins.

The shadow king sighed scratching back of his head explaining the theme of the week would be historical figures of Japan and they all needed to dress up as any of them the next day so the girls could know whom and why they're dressed that way. "Look in your sheets I've handed you and see whom you're going to dress up as starting tomorrow, minna."

As Tamaki watched the other boy he awaited what he had to say seeing the way he was looking at him but was only being pulled aside a moment by the twins. Sighing Tamaki brushed some blond locks from his hair as he couldn't help but to keep thinking about what the other had said a moment ago about him fawning over Haruhi. After the club activities were agreed upon and established he clapped his hands and smiled, "Alright lets have a great productive day everyone, the club is now open!"

Walking away the king sat in his usual spot in the middle of the room to do a double take of his client list as the others began to get settled and the atmosphere set. Even though Tamaki was sure the twins were up to something his main focus was on a certain dark haired boy as he glanced at Kyouya a few times to try and read him, to see what he was thinking.

Kyouya was in his spot waiting on his customers as the door opened with a flood of girls coming in. the girls went to their respective spots throughout the music room. Kyouya felt eyes burning him from behind as he shifted around the leather chair he was sitting on noticing Tamaki's stare. "Go on and do your work, Okaa-san." he uttered to the blond looking back down at his list of clients which weren't many.

The twins laughed at Tamakis' stupidity pointing at him. "The boss hasn't figured out what's going on with himself yet whenever Kyouya-senpai looks his way meaning he annoys people too much." one of the twins whispered at the other twin going back to their seats and doing their brotherly love for their clients.

Everyone was doing their best at the music room in entertaining their guests to the fullest. after a few hours the music room was coming to a close as Kyouya was the only one behind, ",...I should had done all this work at home...guess it gave me time to think about tomorrow's daily event outside of the school."

• 3 weeks later...

Jumping the blond male was embarrassed at being caught by Kyouya red handed as he swiftly turned from the glass boy to see his customers coming on time for their schedule. Suddenly his embarrassment turned to annoyance hearing the twins cackling and seeing their slender fingers pointing at him that made him growl at them, his face reddening the more they spoke. "You're the ones who annoys people too much!"

Going back to word Tamaki just didn't seem to be able to focus at all that day, everything was all just a blur as he did his best to please his clients but his mind still revolved around the twin's words. 'What do they mean I haven's figured it out yet? Sure I've been paying a lot of attention to Kyouya lately but that was no big deal right?' Looking at his cup of instant coffee the young elite just wanted this day to be over with as the female's loud squeals and chattering was just getting a little annoying that day.

Sighing Tamaki ran his fingers through his hair as he had changed into something more comfortable in the club changing room. Glancing at himself in the mirror he slowly left only to nearly jump back seeing Kyouya still there at the table doing something. Quietly he crept closer as he felt the need to spy on his best friend a little, he wanted to invite Kyouya over for some snacks but for some reason the thought made his palms sweaty and his heart beat increase just imagining those dark eyes boring into his own bright amethyst eyes.

Kyouya made his way out of the music room but before he headed to the door he noticed someone. The glasses wearing man turned around seeing Tamaki in deep thought. "Tamaki you still didn't leave yet home?" he approached the blond a bit confused and not much worried.

The dark haired man sat beside Tamaki wandering if the blond will ever talk to him. He looked at his cellphone knowing his limo driver was waiting but knew the man wouldn't leave until the Ootori man came out of the school.

Being caught caused a sinful rise of blood in the boy's cheeks as he nervously laughed sitting up straight and rubbing the back of his neck nervously. "O-Oh Kyouya sorry I was urm checking to make sure everyone had left and that I had everything I needed to take home with me." As the dark haired male approached Tamaki felt himself becoming nervous as his purple eyes looked into the dark coal-like hues that made him feel so intimidated and submissive.

"What're you doing here so late? You shouldn't work so hard, everyone needs a break right? Um I guess we should both head off since our drivers are probably waiting outside, wanna walk out...together?" Tamaki could feel as he bit his tongue wanting to just jump out a window at the stupid request but his heart was thinking faster than his actual mind right now.

Kyouya had his things together carrying them in a bag. He walked ahead of Tamaki knowing his friend was a nervous wreck the way he talked. "well come on Tamaki close the door from here..I'll wait for you in the corner." he walked out of the music room chuckling to himself. "that blond is so cute nervousness as ever..." he couldn't stop laughing a bit feeling his own cheeks burning u a bit.

• 4 weeks later...

Tamaki felt like he could pass out right there as he bit his bottom lip nervously nodding watching Kyouya leaving the room and then sighed a much needed breath of relief. Hearing his friend calling him Tamaki headed over toward the dark haired boy closing and locking the door as he looked over to him and nodded his head. "R-Ready when you are." Nodding softly he started walking down the hall making an effort to keep his eyes on the floor but every once in a while would look up to see what kind of expression Kyouya had on his face.

Kyouya walked up ahead of Tamaki because he knew his face was bit red from laughing. He wanted to keep his poker face but let himself down looking back at the blond calling onto him, "...Tamaki would you like to come by my house...?" he asked out of nowhere wondering and why that question came out of his mouth. 'What the hell's wrong with me...? Asking the blond that stupid unrelated question...'

He coughed fixing up his glasses looking down at the ground with interest out of nowhere. They made it out of the school towards the front gate waiting for their limos.