Catt Ford - A Strong Hand - 2009 - EPUB

Kahlen

34e66t8.jpg

Title: A Strong Hand (BL Novel)

Author: Catt Ford

Plot:

Nicholas Sayers, needing money for college, takes a job as assistant to infamous photographer Damian Wolfe. It's just taking pictures, right? Wrong. While Nick has never questioned what kind of man he is or what he truly wants in life, working for Damian during a BDSM photo shoot opens his eyes to all sorts of sexual possibilities, and many of them include the handsome Mr. Wolfe.

Damian has serious doubts about getting involved with a younger man who knows nothing about the BDSM lifestyle, but Nick's adventurous and humorous approach to new experiences is far too alluring to resist. Although he knows it might be a mistake, Damian takes Nick into his life.

Flirting on the edges of control, submission, and pain excites Nick more than he would have ever dreamed possible. With Damian, Nick learns about his own deeply hidden desires and finds out that relinquishing control doesn't make him weak, having someone else in control of his sexual pleasure simply heightens it. And the reverse is true for Damian: Control turns him on. So they set out to explore these sensual boundaries together, neither expecting to find love along the way.

Support the author by buying this novel

Free Worldwide Delivery

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

yXKBwOM.gif

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Annaswill

• Kahlen

• redbull

• yourminnie

• 3 months later...

Can you give me other link??? When I open it, it always direct me to other site... thanks in advance !!! cheetah7

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...

i've uploaded it on Sendspace. This should be easier to DL ^^

ENJOY!

• 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...