Vampire or Imposter!? [rebeccayaoifanxKiraMidnightxMik] (R-18)

Mik

Kyu pushed pass through all obstacles that he can grip his hands into. 'Damn it.'

As he is getting closer to the location where Aiden is being held captive by his own cousin, Aiden's voice resound from his mind, like it or not, he was getting nervous... for nothing, or so he thought. Why would he get nervous though? It's not like he is not Nico's equal. If ever Kyu is not his cousin's equal, then maybe it's because Kyu is a lot stronger? Selfish thoughts, he know. Or as if he cares for Aiden... He is a total stranger. A mere human, at that. So, why? He shrugged off those thoughts when he caught sight of the place. 'So, this is Nico's so called dungeon.'

He carefully stepped inside. It was surprising that there were no guards at all. It's either this place is un-guarded, or the guards are kept busy somewhere. Kyu frowned, unable to catch Aiden's scent, but as he turned into a corner, scents are needed at all. There, his eyes landed on Aiden being chained and unable to move. Guards feeding him like he was some kind of trapped animal, and the voice he hated to hear the most; Nico mocking Aiden. Kyu is still debating whether he should secretly free Aiden and escape uncaught, or attack them head on, however when he saw the bruise and blood dripping down Aiden's mouth, he immediately chose the latter. Kyu took one last deep breath before crouching and will full strength, jumped in to the air towards his cousin, fist clenched hardly.

"You asshole!"

-----

(Ok, so I have 2 things I should explain:

1. I'm so sorry for not replying! I got busy when I lasted posted my reply, and didn't have the time replying, but I still get online here and there to check on some things. Everyday, I reminded myself to reply to the roleplay, but as time went on, it slipped out of my mind, and I completely forgot about it, then I remembered it again sometime in Mid-March, I checked the thread and assumed that this was already dead, since the last post was still March 2. Until

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
VMed me and asked me if I'm dropping the roleplay. So I'm so sorry!

2. I will also apologize if new post was.... weird. The storyplot was already vague in my head and I hardly recall the things we've done, but I did backtrack a little bit to refresh the idea, but I'm not sure if my reply was on point or something. So, if there are mistakes, please let me know! :(

)

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mik

• KiraMidnight

• RebbaNanmi

Aiden watched as Kyu attacked the man infront of him. He felt a bit dizzy from the slap and just wanted free. He blinked a bit and licked the blood from his lips and sighed a bit, being cautious about bleeding anywhere near two Vampires...even though he hadn't believed what they were yet.....he just wanted free...so he could run

• 4 weeks later...

Nico was surprised to be attacked by his own cousin but brought on the challenge of the younger vampire. He laughed punching Kyu onto the wall as it cracked. The wall was nearly fallen out of place since the manor rundown and close to torn down itself.

"You're not taking my human go on and find your own damn twit vampire!" he spat at him looking back at Aiden licking his lips.

"This all out fight is for us baby human!" he picked up his cousin and flunk him against the iron gate forgetting that it wasn't fully closed.

Getting on top of Kyu, Nico choked him laughing maniacally. "You're going to die in my hands Kyu...I've hated you since you came into this pathetic human world you damn twit brat." he looked back up at the opened iron gate noting no one in the supposedly locked up dungeon. "Shit what the fuck happened..?" he shouted at the top of his lungs.