Are there any yaoi mangas with a main couple like this?

PunkKing

My ideal coupling is not exactly the norm. The thing I'm looking for has an Uke that is assumed to be the seme, because he acts more stereotypical guy than his gentleman seme. However in private is, when his uke-ness really shows.

The uke would seem to be a punk or common thug, brash, fiery, and impulsive, yet still acting like the boss man. He'd look more masculine to most people, but has a softer and more emotional personality underneath it all. This could possibly be shown through the two when they're together, or through doing really sweet things for his friends secretly so that they don't know it was him. In essence I guess you could say he acts like a kid for the most part.

The seme would behave like a gentleman, calm, composed, and charming. He'd also be very beautiful, and so all of this combined would make him seem more feminine in comparison to his uke. He'd also be patient enough to deal with his childish uke, and loving enough to look out for him making sure he doesn't get in over his head.

A good fanfiction example would be the Yu Yu Hakusho characters, a sub-Yusuke being paired up with Kurama the beautiful Gentleman.

Fanfic, Manga, and hentai recs would be appreciated. (This IS being posted in the Red Section After all.)

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• greenbunny2468

• scottwm

• PunkKing

• Artist-san

The first mang title that ever crossed in my mind regarding your statement is Elektel Delusion by Nekota Yonezou. You may also try Bousou Kareshi by Sakira (check out her other works too). And well for fanfics, try reading some USUK/UKUS. Gott, I'm kinda sleepy right now so sorry if my recommendations aren't that helpful.

• 2 months later...

There's a manga called "Room 1/2" about two semes who share an apartment. One of them is revealed to be an uke at heart who believes that he is a seme. It kind of sounds like what you're looking for.

First thing come in my mind is Sweet Admiration, but that's a light novel not a manga haha.

Well here're some manga I can think of:

Curse Project by Misasagi Fuhri is a fun read.

Trigger by Akira Norikazu

Star Ni Ai by Ougi Yuzuha

Usagi To Ookami No Shinshi Kyoutei by Oumi Shinano

Sailor Danshi by AKIRA, you might also want to check this mangaka other works since she did quite an amount of macho looking uke. XD

Gravity Eyes by Fuwa Shinri, he's not the typical girly uke and in a spin off of the manga he was suppose to be a seme.

Brother Shuffle! by Mishima Kazuhiko is sort of like that but the situation the mc got stuck in made it appeared differently, also been awhile since last update :/

You might want to check Kizudarake no Airabuyuu by PSYCHE Delico out, tho the seme isn't exactly a gentlemen XD

Last chapter of Renai Junkie - Haruki and Atsushi's story - really fits the "uke that is assumed to be the seme" part of what you want. Though their whole story might not fit, the last chapter really does, and the overall plot before the last chapter was good to me; so if you wanna try it - it's worth a read.

• 3 weeks later...

I have a thing for that too. As a matter of fact, I made a manga like that. Hehehe!

Try Sawauchi Sachiyo's manga's like DevilxDevil and Sis-Con. Akane Abe does stories with this type of couple as well!

so there it is : Koi nante shinai . it is a shounen ai and you don't know who is the uke or the seme 'cuz both are for these titles. so YOU can choose that who is the uke and seme :)