Kira Takenouchi's novels

leenaleewitch

Hi is it possible to have a link to download others novels from Kira Takenouchi? They are simply awesome!:hamtaro-005 (6):

Thank you:hamtaro-005 (4):

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kurai Hoshi

• shiroihada

• inukau

• Lady-Bastet

I also want to read more of her novels, but can't find it anywhere :hamtaro-005 (21):

I only have 'In the Headmaster's Chambers' and some other two short stories

hi, I also have 'In the Headmaster's Chambers' but it's not complete can you give me a copy if yours is complete?Please:hamtaro-005 (4):

- - - Updated - - -

hi, I also have 'In the Headmaster's Chambers' but it's not complete can you give me a copy if yours is complete?Please:hamtaro-005 (4):

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I've got just a few chapters of this novel but if you want, I can share them with you cheetah4 I also have some other of her novels, but the only completed ones I own are Taming Riki and Harem Boy

If there is anyone interested in them just send me a message and I will gladly share them with you :-D btw. Is there anyone willing to send me / share with me "In the Headmaster's Chambers"? thanks cheetah14

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Thank you so much!

- - - Updated - - -

I've got just a few chapters of this novel but if you want, I can share them with you cheetah4 I also have some other of her novels, but the only completed ones I own are Taming Riki and Harem Boy

If there is anyone interested in them just send me a message and I will gladly share them with you :-D btw. Is there anyone willing to send me / share with me "In the Headmaster's Chambers"? thanks cheetah14

Hi! Can you share me "Harem Boy" please? My email is [email protected] Thank you! This is my first time hearing the author's name so I'm sorry that I don't have "In the Headmaster's Chambers" to share with you, sorry.

• 3 months later...

My copy of in the headmaster's chambers also ends at chapter 17 but I can share it. Can you share the completed Harem Boy?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Hi, I don't know if you are still craving, Zing... but Kira has her books available at Amazon. You can buy all her books

Most if not all her books on amazon are unavailable. The only one I saw was Taming Riki Vol 2 part 3. It also says out of print :( It made me say fml out loud while I was looking while waiting for my bus. Thank goodness no one was around lol

[no adverts] -- edit by YO Staff

• 3 weeks later...

The books are now again out of print. In September/October I got lucky in being able to order the books from Amazon. At least a few of them. I am still in desperate search for other of her books. Specially following titles I would LOVE to own (no matter if download or Paperback)

- Aranshu

- Alpha Rising

- Geisha Doll

- Lord Darmond

- Ashar

- Eternal Bondage

- Once a Chieftain

- Barbarian's Slave

So if ANYONE is able to help me get these.. Please share....

some works of kira takenouchi

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

hope someone would like to share more of kira's works

Thanks for sharing these. Sadly those are just single chapters and not the complete books. I own a few and I uploaded Taming Riki Series for this forum too already.

I have just single chapter of "Alpha rising" and also want to read full story.

Some of her books have been on sale at Amazon in September/Oktober that's when I bought a few but sadly not all. T_T

Hm I am thinking about scanning these... (two of which I bought in September/October and already read)

someone interested in these. I don't want to start doing such a time consuming work without knowing someone would be interested.

1jrm93.jpg

i am very interested. it would be great if u can scan those books. like "harem boy" a lot, but i have just few chapters. ''shiiki" also great. thank you very much

i am very interested. it would be great if u can scan those books. like "harem boy" a lot, but i have just few chapters. ''shiiki" also great. thank you very much

The books aren't finished anyway. Sadly none of Kiras works ever got finished like it should be... But I will see if I have the time for scanning these books.