From Cupid with Love w/ Anchorglorial (private)

azuneko

Sakurai sighed and sit next to Yuuma. Another boring class.. He saw at Yuuma and they make contact eyes. Sakurai chuckles and blush a little. Actually he wants to know and ask Yuuma about his true being, but maybe it can be offended. Sakurai scracthed his cheeks, "Hum.. Yuuma, what do you think if you saw a human with a wings at the back?" Oh no! he really mentioned about someone he asked to. "Ah, I mean.. I just wonder.."

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Anchorglorial

• rezel

Yuuma glanced over at him a bit nervously. He calms down and smiled. "Well maybe I was seeing an angel who wanted to grant my wish. If I say something or someone like that I would make sure one, that I am alive still. Then two, ask are you cos-playing. Since I noticed that's very popular these days." he said. Yuuma wonders if he had been found out by Sakurai or was this just a way to start up a random conversation.

Sakurai frowned his eyebrows, "Cosplaying? No, no. It's stick with the back and looks very soft." Sakurai looks to his table, "I feel I want to touch it." Sakurai peek to Yuuma and see what he react. Sakurai bite his lower lip and he didn't look at Yuuma. His mind really messed up and can't focus on the lesson. He saw the teacher just bitching about whatever he don't care. What important now is get to know about Yuuma.

"Well.. um... maybe if you see them you should touch them. Just be careful. Don't upset the person just in case they are sensitive to touch." he said avoiding eye contact. Yuuma was blushing a bit. He had no idea of Sakurai was speaking of seeing his wings or just someone who wore wings. Either which way it was far too weird to talk about. It was also embarrassing how he just explained it.

Sakurai flinched and grabbed Yuuma's shoulder, "I can touch it, Yuuma!?" he keeps his speaks in low volume. Luckily their chairs were in the corner of the class so it should be not hear from the teacher, well half-deaf teacher. Maybe some students in front of them who usually scared to Sakurai told to be quiet. Sakurai hissed to them and they get back to study. "Is that really sensitive?" Sakurai touched Yuuma's back softly. Sakurai didn't care now, it just.. really cute for something from Yuuma.

Yuuma wanted to dash out but they were in class. "Eh.... Don't talk crazy. Even if that was possible we are in school and that would draw unnecessary attention. Wait till school is over to ask such odd things." he said glancing away. He had been found out but maybe it wasn't all too bad. It didn't seem like Sakurai would spill his secret. "Yes it's sensitive so don't do that." Yuuma said swatting Sakurai's hand away. "I said after school. Besides that was my back. You can't feel them with these clothes on. They are special made for hiding them perfectly." he said blushing to the fact that Sakurai touched his back

Sakurai stunned and aware, "Ah, that's right! I'm sorry.." Sakurai bowed and look to his book again. Sakurai can't stop thinking that he was saying crazy thing. Sakurai will wait untill the school is over. But he fall asleep on his desk because he was tired to study because he never work hard like this.

Time passed by and the school bell rang. Sakurai still asleep and snoring. He talking in his sleep, "Yuuma..hm." He change his sleep position on the desk.

Yuuma focused on the lesson until the bell rang. His gaze drifting over to Sakurai as he sighs. "You are really odd but its alright." he whispers more to himself than anything. Slowly poking the other he smiled. "I am leaving. If you don't wake up I'll be gone and you'll miss your chance." he said teasingly. He was curious as to when the other happened to notice such a thing. He had only exposed his wings twice and it would take a very special person to really notice them.

Uhm..

Sakurai twitching his ears as he heard the sweet voices of Yuuma. He immadiately opened his eyes and facing at Yuuma, "You should bring me, okay!? I already waited for this." He really focus stare at Yuuma and he didn't notice that he already make his chair fell. Luckily, everybody are going to leave the class. "C'mon, you will be lonely if I'm not be near you." He smirked.

Yuuma blushed as he leads the way. "Then come on. We can go to my place and I'll back you something fancy sweet." he smiled as he heads out te classroom. Once leaving school, Yuuma took him to his humble apartment. He lived alone as he ha been Cupid and that caused him to be alone. Upon openin the door the place was very clean. Though there were pink feathers that were scattered about on the floors and on the couch and bed. "Sorry for the mess. Come inside." Yuuma says as he enters the kitchen first. He wasn't sure what Sakurai would think.

"Oh nice! Finally go to your place." Sakurai smiled to him. Yuuma's apartment is neat and clean altough it's a bit small. Well, different from his home. When Yuuma asked him to come inside he gladly agreed. And what he was first saw is a pink feathers on the coach, "Oh is that your wings' feathers, don't need to clean it, I want to touch it." Sakurai sit on the coach and touched it. As he saw Yuuma go to the kitchen.

Yuuma watched Sakurai from the corner of his eyes. The other seemed harmless and that was what bothered him. Most people would be over reacting to a person with wings on their back. It confused him as to why the other seemed so calm. He prepared some tea and some little cakes. "Here we go. Eat up or I'll think you don't like my treats." he said jokingly. Yuuma takes off his vest and shirt before sitting beside Sakurai. His wings fluffy out a bit as he sighs.

treats:

large.jpg

Sakurai touched it happily and saw Yuuma finished with baked the cake. The aroma is so good, it makes him big appetite. Sakurai look to the cake and he wants to drooling. "Okay, I will eat--" Sakurai take a spoonful of cake and stopped he stared at Yuuma when he takes off his shirt. "Tha..that's beautiful.." Sakurai amazed and forced himself to not reacted so sudden. "I wanna touch," Sakurai gritted his teeth and murumured softly to himself.

"So go ahead to touch them. I promised you could once we were out of school." he said blushing. Yuuma wasn't sure what to think as this would be the first time someone other than himself touches his wings. He was nervous but stayed calm on the surface. "Uh, so exactly when did you notice my wings?" he asked trying to calm himself down.

Sakurai stand up and come closer to Yuuma. He touched his wings and sniff it softly. The smell is like the angel short cake. He really like touching it. "I saw your wings in the park last time. It's really amazed me." He grinned as he carress the wings gently. "So, tell me Yuuma, are you senstitive if I just touched your wings? hm?"

Yuuma glanced over at Sakurai. He didn't think he would have been seen so easily. Despite that it was odd. "Uh, what do you mean by that? My wings could be compared to a cat's tail. Very sensitive to touch." he said blushing. He wasn't sure where else Sakurai was expecting to touch him. The thought was kind of embarrassing.

Sakurai stopped carressing Yuuma's wings. "Sorry.. you must be very uneasy, and I'm looks like a pervert." Sakurai turned his head to look through window. Sakurai sighed, "My feeling.. It just me who likes you. You are just give me a chance." Sakurai eating the cake reluctantly not like before. Sakurai closed his eyes and thought what just happened. He looks like has a fetish on Yuuma's wings!

"Its fine if you keep touching it. I don't mind since your hands feels very gentle." he said glancing down. Yuuma shakes his head no. "I don't think that at all. You are a sweet guy Sakurai. I am just not use to trying to find love so I am nervous. I am so use to helping others find love but I find myself completely clueless on how to act for myself. Its highly pathetic, right?" he asked

He blushed lightly, "I'm not sweet, I used to be a troublemaker." he feels flatered. Sakurai stared at Yuuma and smiled purely, he patted Yuuma's head, "It's not pathetic. Usually I didn't like the others very much like this. Saw someone who I want really care and be close was a first time to for me." He grinned. Sakurai then kiss his head softly. He really likes Yuuma, he didn't want to lose him.

Yuuma glanced down as he thinks a bit. "So you want to watch something on television or you could pick something we could do?" he says noticing the silence bothered him a bit. It was far too awkward to be this quiet. On top of that it felt as if Sakurai made some sort of confession. If that's the case then he can't reject him. He accepts Sakurai's feelings even though he was still unsure how to reciprocate them.

Sakurai shakes his head when Yuuma asked him to watch tv or something, "That's okay. I'm not really likes too watching tv. Or you can watch it by yourself." Sakurai licked the spoon that full of cream cake. Sakurai sit on the coach again and asked Yuuma to close to him. "Is that okay if an ordinary human like me love a cupid like you?" Actually the question that sipt from Sakurai's mouth really makes his heart beating fast.

Yuuma glanced to the side. "I have no idea. It's not unheard of since I'm not the only Cupid. Though it's not impossible either. I suppose it can happen if both sides agree that the feelings are mutual." he says now second guessing his true mission. He wonders if this was the actual plan they had for him all along. It's not like Sakurai couldn't find love. Yuuma didn't like the idea of being tricked by the other Cupids. Though it wasn't all bad.

"Is that my feelings is mutual to you?" Sakurai smiled to Yuuma. He ruffles Yuuma's hair, "I don't want you gone when you finish your work, Yuuma." He hugs Yuuma so tightly from the back. Yuuma's apartement was so silent and neat, maybe he lonely here. Sakurai maybe didn't like love someone at the past but he really don't like someone who pushed themselves.

Yuuma glanced down. "I mean between the two of us. Our feelings would have to be equal. Meaning we would both have to feel the same way of one another." he said as he was embraced. "I won't disappear or leave. This is my house. Even if you can't find me in school,you can always find me here. I have been in this place for a long time so don't worry" he said to Sakurai