• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• selvaggia

• BRIDGET

• Magira

• dieee

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

In These Words is a yaoi manga/bl novel by Guilty Pleasure. It's lisenced, that's why you can't find it anywhere to be read or downloaded. I was only able to find it in Spanish. All links are down since it was lisenced in English. Sorry.

Thank you, I understand.

I read Chinese, French and German too though. But not Spanish unfortunately. If someone knows a link in any of these languages, please share it.

• 3 weeks later...

I would really like to read this too. I kind of want to purchase it but 6.99+ per chapter is... I don't know if I have the funds for that Dx How come they don't release stuff all in one ;;

• 4 months later...

The English version of the combined volume (volume one), consists of chapter 1-5, was previously licensed to DMI. Now that the license has expired in May 2014, Guilt|Pleasure will release theirs towards the end of the year. All the details are available at their official website.

• 1 year later...

Hello, I know this is a very old thread, but do you happen to have "in these words" in Spanish?

thank you. ^ u ^

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello..i know..its reallyyyy late to ask..but can u give me the link of spanish translations..pleaseee!!!!!!!!It will be really helpful..I'm searching for it like mad..but can't find..so u r my last hope..😢😢