Can Sins be Forgiven? - Nyuchanxx & SqueezeBabe - 18+

SqueezeBabe

"You got caught again... didn't you?"

Raphael gave the speaker a sullen look. His best friend was right, he had been caught "again", and thus he'd been given his orders to pack his things and go back to the monastery for "reeducation". He sighed as he continued putting his things into an old suitcase. It wasn't like he had much to pack; being a priest meant a rather minimal lifestyle, and everything he owned fit into this one suitcase. He snapped the lid shut and lifted it off the bed. He would miss this particular parish, the village boys that had signed up to be alter boys were rather delectable and as a result he'd been caught balls deep in one of them... again..

The higher ups frowned rather heavily on that sort of thing, something about needing to be celibate; shunning all earthly desires and all that, but truth be told, it was the only moment that he truly felt close to any sort of divine being. Why he decided to become a priest he didn't quite know. Perhaps it was because the education was that of a higher standard to that of other schools, he had access to books that he wouldn't normally have been able to read, and well, it gave him a legitimate excuse to travel and see the world.

Raphael was a handsome sort of fellow, tall with dark red hair and deep green eyes. Delicate spectacles framed his face, giving him an air of scholarly pursuits of higher things... nothing could be further from the truth. He was depraved and debauched and if he truly believed in hell, he'd probably go there. He gave his friend a smile and clapped him on the shoulder, "Look after the flock for me whilst I'm gone..." he said as he walked out the door. He stepped into the cab that was waiting for him, gave the driver the appropriate instructions and within moments; quietly and without fanfare, he was gone.

The monastery was located deep within the country-side, as far from human civilisation as possible, promoting clean and self-sufficient living. He really didn't mind that sort of lifestyle, but perhaps he had become too accustomed to the "city" life where women and men alike were attracted to him, regardless of whether or not he was a man of the cloth. A smile played around his lips. Perhaps all he needed was a break...

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SqueezeBabe

• Nyuchanxx

Colton sighed, he was bored of this hell hole already, he smiled to himself at the irony of it, it had been one hell of a hole that had got him here in the first place, he remembered the feeling and the look in the wanton boys eyes. No, he couldn't think of that! He shook his head ridding himself of such thoughts. Quietly Colton groaned, this place was the worst, he didn't even understand what was so wrong with a little self indulgence, lets face it, those little alter boys were simply gorgeous, they could have been God's choir angles they were so adorable.

He knew he wasn't doing a very good job of removing such thoughts from his head and he could feel himself getting a little excited but those guys were so intoxicating and he hadn't had any relief for a week now, since he had come to this dump in fact. The sleeping areas were, of course, communal so he couldn't exactly relieve himself then or he risked the chance of being ratted out to the higher ups. Damn! he cursed to himself, he had to get out of here!

Sighing again he ran his hand through his long, blonde, almost silver hair and stared out into the distance through his wistful grey eyes and cursed himself for once again managing to end up in this mess. He span in a circle, flicking his eyes back and forth looking to see if anyone was around, as he did he felt the skirt of his loosely tied light purple robe start to open and he quickly stopped aware that he had not put anything at all on under it this morning. It was his game, his way of amusing himself, he found different ways of doing something wrong and seeing how far he could go without anyone up top finding out, this was his latest idea, wearing as little clothes as possible, and so far it was working brilliantly, not only had no one realised but he had also discovered that it felt surprisingly nice and the freeness of his junk was oddly exhilarating. He pushed the robe down again, flattening it and tightening the sash around his waist some more to prevent it being too obvious.

Looking around again he saw no one and he confidently started striding towards the gate of the monastery, intending to get away and find some peace to jack himself off in before he returned. Unfortunately he knew perfectly well that there was no one other than the residents here for miles around and he wasn't going to get himself a hole to indulge in in this stupid place. He cursed again under his breath, he cursed the idiots who ran the re-education centre for being so boring, he cursed the world that it wasn't more populated and he cursed himself for letting him be caught. He groaned as he walked nearer to the gate, slowly letting a smile play upon his lips as he neared his brief freedom.

As the taxi wound it's way though the countryside, Raphael idly wondered what sort of monastery would have the money for a taxi fare that took a little over two hours. He wasn't all that interested in talking to the driver after the initial round of small-talk and had already dozed whilst sitting in the back seat. When he'd first attended the monastery, a little over 7 years ago, they certainly didn't have that sort of money. How much had it changed in all those years? He yawned; he'd find out soon enough.

Finally he could see the towers of the monastery in the distance. It certainly looked bigger, though the towers were part of it when he'd first attended, it having been built hundreds of years ago. It was an impressive stone building, housing hundreds of rooms, a huge library and of course all the other outhouses and rooms that came with servicing over 200 students, teachers and staff. As he stepped out of the car, a thought occurred to him. The monastery now boasted dormitories, additional classrooms and for all the world looked like a college. The monastery had become a place of learning first and foremost... so they're making their money by whoring themselves out as teachers he thought with a smile as we made his way through the hallways to the Abbots office. Well, if that was the case, then perhaps he'd be able to do a spot of teaching himself.

Colton approached the fence around to the side of the monastery, it was tall and he could tell it was going to hurt if he got this wrong but he had to try. With a last look around he ran at the fence and jumped as high as he could, he felt a tendon in his leg pop as it strained to much but he ignored the stabbing pain. His fingers grasped the top of the fence straining as his muscles worked to propel him the rest of the way over. He laughed as he realised he had done it with ease, but his mirth was short lived as his foot caught on the fence and he was sent topping over landing heavily in a heap on the floor, letting out a loud yelp. Cursing himself he tried to stand, his robe falling open as he did, the expensive fabric was torn in many places and it was becoming rapidly obvious of his indecent state of dress. He groaned as he sat on the floor rocking back and forth nursing his wounds with his eyes closed, trying to block out the pain.

A sudden touch on his shoulder made Colton jump up and spin around before his leg gave out at the sudden movement and he collapsed onto the hard, toned chest of a male. He pushed himself upright, his hands against the others chest, they lingered a little feeling the muscular abs as he imagined what the flesh looked like beneath the robe. Robe...the man was wearing a robe, Colton jumped back to reality and looked up cursing himself when he looked into the hard eyes of a teacher who stared down at him through expensive glasses. He blushed slightly, making a failed attempt to hide it he lowered his head, but he couldn't keep it there, still with his hands on the mans chest he looked up again, he blushed harder, damn this teacher was quite good looking and he found it a huge turn on to have such a gorgeous teacher find him, not to mention the glasses on the man, hiding those angular grey eyes. Colton moaned very quietly, he found glasses on men very attractive and this guy with his short brown hair, toned body and elegant glasses really turned Colton on.

The teacher lifted his chin with a finger so Colton was staring directly into the eyes of the other, he stared entranced by the beauty before he felt a harsh pain on his cheek and a resounding slap, standing quickly he let go of the teacher, his hand flying to his cheek, rubbing it where the stinging remained as if he was being stung by a thousand bees

"inside now!" the teacher growled at him "and i am sure the Abbot would love to hear why you are out of grounds, with no underwear on and a ripped up robe." the teacher smirked cruelly before he stalked of at a brisk pace assuming Colton would follow, he did. He knew better than to defy his elders, even such gorgeous ones as the one before him. He limped as fast as he could, yelping every so often when he stepped at an odd angle and hurt his leg further.

This couldn't be going worse, He thought to himself, now he was in for it, going to the Abbot wasn't exactly his idea of fun and it almost certainly meant an extension of his time here. Perfect.

He knocked politely on the door to the Abbots office, waiting quietly for permission to enter. The refined voice bade him enter and he opened the door carefully. The room hadn't changed much from memory, the huge desk taking up most of the room, the sumptuous taking up the rest, the office was meant to impress all those who sat in it. He took one of the offered chairs, folding one leg over the other has he waited for the Abbot to address him, taking the opportunity to study the man. The Abbot was at least in his forties, distinguished looking and cut a fine finger in his robes, despite his high office, he was obviously not one for soft living, his skin tanned from working outside.

The man looked over his small half frame glasses at him. "Impeccable manners as always Raph" he commented congenially. Raphael gave a small smile, "I'm a pervert Father, not a boor" he said quietly, letting the Abbot know that he was under no misconceptions as to why he was there. The Abbot clucked his tongue, taking his glasses off, "You're not the only one who seems to have developed some rather unholy appetites, I may be forgiving on some things, but the Lord is less so." "Hardly seems to be the message of peace and tolerance" he replied dryly. The Abbot rolled his eyes at him, "You're hardly one to be arguing theology with me, so I'll get to the point to save you the pain. You will be here until it is deemed that you have indeed been reformed. How long that takes, is entirely up to you, but you will not leave until it is done."

Raphael settled back into his chair, as he recrossed his legs, resting his clasped hands on his knee. It looked like he'd be there for quite some time unless he made some drastic changes to his behaviour. The only way he could "prove" he was reformed was if they paraded a delectable lad in front of him and he flat out refused... something that he wasn't sure he could do in reality. Perhaps there would be... alternatives. He certainly didn't plan on spending the rest of his life here, but given that the monastery was now a college, perhaps that wouldn't be such a bad thing after all...

Finally catching up completely to the gorgeous teacher Colton, ever in his perverted ways, reached his hand out and gently stroked the man arse, rubbing in circles, he could feel the soft skin beneath the robe and for a brief moment started imagining what it would feel like around him buried hilt deep in the wet warmth, he sighed before the male turned around sharply glaring daggers at him growling quietly out "is it not enough that you are pretty much naked, are sneaking of grounds and might as well have been a male prostitute for all the testosterone in you when I found you." The words were a blatant threat but Colton couldn't help himself, this man with his deep voice and deathly tone was extremely sexy. He walked forward until he was inches from the man, he could see the teacher stiffen as he smelt the cologne that of course teachers were not so posed to wear, he smiled innocently as he reached his hand out stroking the mans crouch "well if that is what you think you really shouldn't talk in that sexy voice or wear that delightful musky scent." he continued to smile sweetly convinced he had the upper hand.

The man turned on his heels and walked away grumbling "well I will be amazed if such a man as yourself can be redeemed but the Abbot shall make that decision and not myself." Colton frowned annoyed that the man had flat down refused him, he tried for a different tack, "ohh sorry did i do something naughty, maybe...maybe you should punish me..." he sweetly replied as he followed the man, he had no intention of letting the teacher "punish" him but if the man agreed he would get him alone and he could have him. He smiled hoping he had won but the teacher indifferently replied "well I would but unlike some people I am not a perverted idiot." The man stopped out side a door. "well anyway we're here."

Colton watched as he knocked on the door, he was a little worried now after all he had no career to fall back on if this all went horribly wrong. He sighed as they were called in. Walking into the room Colton kept his head down, knowing better than to be too bold, his eyes however caught sight of the other male in the room. He raised them keeping his face low as he inspected the man in the chair, the other was quite good looking and as Colton noted immediately he wore some very dashing glasses that to his eyes made the man look very attractive. His lips curved up in a slight smile as he looked, well maybe this teacher would get away with not sleeping with him, a new piece of candy had just flown his way!

"Colton, Colton" the man was taken out of his thoughts by the voice, he noted immediately that the teacher had left without him noticing. "urr...sorry Sir, what were you saying?" Colton looked back up at the man in his fine robes. "Colton, how many chances am I going to have to give you until you either decide to take responsibility or should I just make you leave now?" The question hung in the air, he knew that he was indeed meant to answer it but in all truth he didn't know what to say. The truth of course would be that the Abbot should just get rid of him now but as Colton knew all too well, he had nothing to fall back to and no family to help him. He looked up staring strait into the mans eyes and said "I don't know." it was the truth, he didn't think th Abbot should keep him there but on the other hand...he had just found a new project, two new projects in fact.

Raphael stared curiously for a moment as a newcomer was thrust into the room, his purple robes looked tatty and he was sure he'd caught a glimpse of something inappropriate. He then realised that equally curious eyes were staring back at him, so he gave a grin and a small wave. He listened intently at the scolding that the Abbot was giving to the other, catching his name. Colton? he thought to himself, can't say that I've heard of him before, though from appearances, he seems somewhat risque. The Abbots voice interrupted him from his thoughts, "Raph, you'll be rooming with Colton here. Our fine centre for learning has expanded so much that we now have houses and house colours and sporting competitions and the like... much more like a real college since you last attended." The Abbott gave a small smile, "I'll trust that the both of you will keep certain appetites under control. You are dismissed." The Abbott gave a curt wave, signalling them to leave the room.

Raph unfolded himself from the chair, and indicated with a hand that Colton should leave the room first, after all, he was closest to the door. He picked his case up and waited, glancing at the Abbott once more, taking in the fine features. The years had been extremely kind to him it seemed, and Raph could only hope that when he reached that age, he'd look just as fine.

Colton walked out the room trying to keep his composure in check until he exited the room upon which he punched the air, mentally celebrating and congratulating himself on getting such a hot room-mate. A smile worked its way onto his lips and he smirked as he thought of all the possibilities, there was no way that guy was going to get a room without having to bed him a few times at the least. His eyes glowed triumphantly as he turned around making no effort to try and hide his erect state which was clearly visible through the tattered cloths he wore.

"So what's your name then newbi? and what did you do to end up in this hell hole? I'm Colton by the way." He smirked a little as he slapped the man hard on the back. He walked backwards as he waited for a response. He knew nobody was around at this time, most people were in some sort of class so there wasn't much chance of him bumping into anyone as he lead the way to the rooms.

Raph raised an eyebrow at Colton's display of exuberance a small smile tugging at the corner of his lips. "My name is Raphael, and well, I'm here because I've been a very naughty boy. Though not as naughty as what you seem to have been..." he commented, eyeing off the obvious erection that flittered in and out of view through the tattered robes, "Has the fashion changed since I last was here? I thought this was supposed to be a morally upstanding and virtuous kind of establishment, and yet the first thing I see, is some fellow with his cock flopping about the place..." He ducked his head to hide his obvious grin.

"I'm sure we'll get along just fine" he said with a wink.

Colton raised an eyebrow "well...not everyone is as moral as you might think, although actually I think you know that very well!" he laughed as he entered another block of buildings, walking towards his room. "at least I had the decency to try and go off grounds." stopping by a door amongst many in the corridor as he spoke, he added a little emphasis on decency highlighting the ironicalness of his statement. Opening it he walked inside, the room was simple; two beds, one unoccupied at the moment, a small desk, a simple shower room to the left and a small stack of books. Colton walked over to the bed not bothering to hide any of the mess or any of his "less virtuous" books that lay open on the bed. "Now if you'll excuse me i have some...business to take care of." he looked down at his cock as he spoke, not caring about how blunt he was being, to be honest he just wanted some relief at the moment.

Shutting but not locking the bathroom door Colton turned on the shower to full heat allowing the room to become hot and steamy as he removed his raged clothes, sighing as the material fell of him. He sat on the floor under the hot shower, allowing the water to bounce of his exposed skin as he slowly began to stroke himself.

Raph gave Colton a wink, "That there would be your first mistake" he said with a grin, "It's a lot easier to find something closer to home, not to mention plenty of places to do it where you can't get caught... and I'm sure it's easier to find willing arse right under your nose. If they know you want it, they'll come to you..." The walk through the corridors and halls was vaguely nostalgic, but enough had changed that he knew that he'd get lost if he had to find his own way; even the room once he went inside was similar to the one that he'd been in long ago.

He didn't bother hiding the grin at the various books laying about, the fact that he knew that they were there would save him from having to go and procure his own. Things were certainly turning out rather favourably considering the circumstances. He gave a smirk as Colton announced that he had things to take care of, openly eyeing the piece of meat that he'd indicated towards as he headed towards the bathroom. He noted that the door and closed, but not clicked and he gave a mental shrug, it wasn't like he was going to go and spy on the man as he jerked himself off, but it was nice to know that the invitation was there.

Raph sat down on the edge of what would be his new bed, and ran a hand through his hair. Colton wasn't quite his type, but no doubt the man would do if he was in a pinch. He stared at the wall for a few long moments, listening to the sound of the shower and the unmistakable sounds of self-pleasure before slowly getting to his feet and unpacking his bags, putting everything neatly in his place. It wouldn't do to get up to no good on his first day, and besides, it was as he had said earlier - if there were people willing, they'd come to him...

Colton let out a moan as he finally got the relief he had been wanting for ages now. The feel of the water bouncing of his engourged cock was utter bliss and he quickly forgot there was another male in the vicinity. He began to stroke himself faster lettig the moans fall from his lips as he did. he groaned loudly as he finally came, his seed covering the bathroom floor. Standing he let out a quick smile glad he had got some form of satisfaction even if it had been rather pathetic and not what he really wanted but he could live with that, he was sure he would get some arse eventually. He quickly cleaned himself off with the soap and washed the floor before he turned of the shower and dried himself off.

Wrapping the towel around his waist he collected his destroyed robes and walked out the room "ohh you are unpacking already, ok just try not to move too much of my stuff or i'll never be able to find it." he laughed a little as he threw his old robes in the trash and found some new ones in his wardrobe. Turning away from Raph he dropped the towel onto the bed and pulled on a pair of pants. Picking up his new robes he hit them down with his hands removing any lingering dust and straitening out a few of the creases, he couldn't be bothered to iron it t the moment anyway. He pulled on the robe tying it around his waist before he flopped onto the bed not bothering to move any of the books or magazines.

He groaned as he felt the back of a hard cover book dig into his spine, rolling to one side he reached behind him and puled t from beneath him glaring at it, blaming it for being there in the first place and causing him to land upon it. Putting the book on the floor he rubbed his back, that had really hurt although admittedly it was going to happen he looked over at Raph "so i hear we are both in deep waters with the dean, so what did you do to end up here..i didn't catch that part of the conversation."

Raph looked over at Colton, and eyebrow raised in slight disdain. It appeared that his roomie was going to be one of those "messy" types. He gave a nonchalant shrug, "I won't touch any of your stuff if you don't touch any of mine. I'll be sure to keep my things neat and tidy on my side of the room." Raph couldn't help himself, the minimalist lifestyle meant that he didn't have very many things to make a mess with, and as far as he was concerned, books, no matter what the pages contained, were to be treasured... not strewn about and sat upon.

He finished putting his things away, and turned and faced the reclining Colton, sitting down on the edge of his bed once more. "Ah, well, I'm in trouble because I was found balls deep in one of my Alter boys, now before you get the wrong idea, he'd just turned 18, and was going to give up his position in favour of his younger counterparts... let's just say that it was a going away present of sorts, however, it appears that someone "found out" and reported me to the Abbot, so here I am, for remediation and reformation. I can't say how successful it will be, but they say a change is as good as a holiday, and in small towns, news tends to travel rather quickly..." Which was true in a way, he'd either have a line of eager young hopefuls at his door, or he'd be run out of town with pitchforks.

"Though to be completely honest, I'm not quite sure what i'm going to be doing here. I'm a bit old to be attending most of the classes, so I suspect that I'm going to be doing a lot of chores... they say that there's nothing like a bit of hard work to drive out thoughts of sin; idle hands do the devils work as they say..." Raph honestly didn't mind the thought of working in the kitchen or the garden, but knowing his luck, he'd probably end up mucking out stables or cleaning toilets. He was about to say something else when there was a tentative knock at the door. Raph raised an eyebrow and looked at Colton, "Expecting anyone?" he asked.

• 2 weeks later...

Colton smiled slightly as he heard what the other was saying, his eyes flashed a little as he realised that bedding this man might not be as hard as he thought. He looked hard at Raph trying to determine the best way to go about getting the other man in bed when he heard a knock at the door. Raising an eyebrow he said "no, I wasn't but sometimes Dylan comes around when he doesn't understand something the preachers say." He smiled gently remembering the child. He was only about 15 but he was like a little brother to Colton and he always enjoyed the boys company. "well he is hard-working but he really cant preach for toffee the poor kid, but he'll get there I'm sure, he has the will power if nothing else."

Colton stood pushing any visible, unauthorised books under the pillow, walking to the door he opened it, letting the outside light stream into the darker room. In front of him stood a man with dark brown, almost black hair that was cropped just above his shoulders, he wore his robes neatly, befitting only of one whom held their status high. A senior in the school but still a few years younger than Colton. From the looks of him the man must have been about 19 going on 20 although Colton knew he wasn't very good at judging age.

"Hi." He said simply, not offering any further advance in his greeting. The man stared at him, meeting his gaze perfectly, never once flinching away from it or letting his eyes move, for that Colton respected him a little.

"Can I come in?" the man asked bluntly, offering neither a name or a purpose to his visit before he just strode past Colton into the room, sitting boldly on his bed. Colton frowned annoyed that this man, whom he had never seen before was just waltzing into his room with no explanation. Shutting the door he stood and glared at the man. Intending to intimidate him into talking. He did not.

((sorry for the slow reply i have been really busy!!....hope it gets better from now on!!))

• 2 weeks later...

Raph looked up in surprise as the knock at the door revealed a slightly familiar face as the individual strode into the room and sat down on Coltons bed, opposite him, and stared at him unflinchingly. Raph looked at him curiously waiting for the stranger to identify himself... and he did not have to wait very long. The stranger studied him for a moment before clearing his throat. "I am Brother Michael. I've been assigned to be your caretaker whilst you're here. Apparently the Abbott thinks that you need watching lest you stray from your path." Raph raised an eyebrow and grinned, "The Abbot is that concerned about my spiritual well-being that he'd send a pup to keep an eye on the dog?" The slight tinge to Brother Michaels cheeks showed that the metaphor was not lost on him.

He eased himself up off his bed and held out his hand to Brother Michael, "Shall we?" he asked, "I'm sure you're dying to show me around and fill me in on all the things that I can and can't do anymore" he said with a wink. The blush deepened on those young cheeks and the man stood stiffly, batting away the offered hand. "I am here to make sure that you don't go off breaking the rules like your room-mate" the venom was palpable in his voice and Raph wondered what Colton had really been up to whilst he was here.

Raph smiled congenially and gestured towards the door, "I think you'll find that I am nothing like my poor room-mate over there, did the Lord not say something about not judging others?" he said with a wink. "Come pup, let's get this over and done with shall we? The sooner you say that I've been a good boy, the sooner I can leave this veritable den of temptation." Raph couldn't help but smile to himself over his own comment, even Brother Michael with his pink cheeks was becoming temptation in himself, and he wondered how long it would take before the young man gave into it himself.

• 1 month later...

Colton glared at the brother with enough malice to kill a mammoth as he stood strait watching the proceedings, at this rate the pathetic shoe kisser would steal his prey. His annoyance was not lost in his countenance, he stood stiff with eyes of ice and his lips pursed. As the two stood he decided to finally interrupt the conversation deciding that Raph was hitting on the brother a little too much for his liking. Striding between the two he hit Michael on the arm slightly too hard to be friendly saying "Well then how about i accompany you, I was thinking a walk would be nice after all." With a harsh intonation to his voice he added "After all it appears you think I need the 're education' on how this place works."

Straitening his robe he untied the sash around his waist purposefully allowing his toned chest to be exposed briefly before he tried the thin fabric around himself tightly so it accentuated his muscles in a very attractive way, a feat he was very proud of since very few could sensibly achieve such a thing and still look good. Running a hand through his hair he pulled it back into a high ponytail, his fine blond locks weaving down his back and catching the little light that filtered through the window.

Turning around and kneeling he pulled on a pair of knee high swede boots, his hair falling over his shoulder as he looked down. Tying the laces up before standing again he looked at the two, flicking his hair back over his shoulder as he spoke "Well shall we go?"

• 3 weeks later...

"Precious little thing isn't he?" Raph gave Brother Michael wink which made the man's face so red that Raph thought it was going to explode. The Brother's eyes flashed in supressed anger at the obvious display from Colton and he cleared his throat before speaking. "YOU are to wait for Brother Antony. After your show earlier today, the higher ups thought it may be prudent to make him your guardian instead of me. God knows I don't have enough patience for him let alone the both of you!" Brother Michael was breathing heavily after delivering his small speech, his dislike for Colton rather palpable. Raph grabbed the Brother's arm and dragged him to the door, pushing him through it and closing it behind him, leaving himself and Colton in the room together.

Raph's lips twitched into a faint smile as he faced Colton. "Undoubtedly this will prove to be rather exciting, especially if Brother Antony is involved..." Raph may not have met the man in question but he certainly had heard of his reputation. "You best sit tight and wait for him." Raph gave Colton a wink, "You can come on the next trip, I have a sneaking suspucion that I'll be going places where your rather fetching boots will get very dirty." He gave the man an appraising look, "You also might want to change into something a little less... let's just say that out of all the sins, Brother Antony has a particular dislike for vanity."

Raph blew Colton a kiss as he opened the door to rejoin a now apoplectic Brother Michael, "Have fun! I look foward to comparing notes over dinner!" Raph gave Colton a wave as he headed down the hallway, Brother Michael in tow.

• 4 weeks later...

Colton tried to contain his smile at Brother Michael's outburst, it was pretty amusing and it was only through sheer luck that he managed to keep a straight face. He glared at the two as they left the room. He had a sneaky suspicion that Raph was being rather condescending just then and it annoyed him a lot, after all that man was here for exactly the same reason he was, it just so happened he was the Abbot's son and appeared to acquire more respect simply by being so.

He sighed frustrated and leant down to pick up the books he had dropped earlier. Brushing the dust off them he carefully placed them back onto the shelf making sure all the fake covers hid the real titles of all but one of them. He placed that book gently on his pillow as he arranged the others neatly before picking up the book again and carefully slipped it inside his pillow. It was the only book he owned that he actually really cared fr and felt attachment to and he wasn't about to lose it or get it taken if the other ones were discovered.

When he had tidied and remade his bed sufficiently he sat down at the desk and arranged his robe again to hide the boots and look a little less attractive and a little more monotonous. Picking up his pen he cleaned the nib and proceeded to write, forming his letters perfectly and smoothly as he waited for Brother Antony to arrive.