Dark Destiny (Gatichan)

Nicholi

(

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
)

Dameon pulled back, frowning slightly up at Gregori disapprovingly. “Gregori, that’s nothing to be envious of. Those damned creatures who have wings live horrible lives. They cast away any and all forms of community, wanted to be alone so that they could further their magical powers. That in itself isn’t bad, however, in order to master the degree of self-restraint and mastery that those winged beings have, they have had to go through centuries in solitude. And then, when our race most needed their help during the war, they refused to come to our aid. They aren’t noble, but selfish beings. Lucas, on the other hand, is different. His soul is pure because he has never killed an innocent and he still has a human heart. He strives to save life and not destroy it like those winged beings. You must promise me to never go near any of those creatures unless you are near me, because they are treacherous and dangerous, okay childe?” he insisted, refusing to carry on pleasing his childe until Gregori had sworn obedience.

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nicholi

• Gatichan

(

)

Gregori lowered his gaze shamefully at his Master's words. Hearing the words that were directed to him, He understood what his Master was saying. Nodding after a long moment. "Even so... I wished for my own, without having to master anything. But I can not bare to leave you." He whispered softly. Lifting his gaze to the man after a long moment, tho he still wanted to have wings, he abandoned all thought of ever getting is own. He could not lose his Sire at the cost of getting them. Leaning to nuzzle at his Master gently. "I wont go anywhere near anything like that unless you are with me, Master..." He said softly. "Like I said before, Im not all my thoughts are completely innocent." He whispered. "Even being what I am, I can not push those emotions away from me. And to be honest... I would rather not push them away. I would hate to turn into some emotionless doll that did nothing but sit there all day." He said softly as he lifted his gaze to his Master.

(

)

“You have every right to hold onto your ability to feel, Gregori,” Dameon agreed with his childe and slowly the features on his face which had become so tense relaxed. Yes, he had unfortunately needed to make it very clear that the singularly winged creatures were off-limits to his childe. Very soon, Dameon himself would set out to find one of them, but he wouldn’t be alone- such advanced magical beings needed to be approached with caution and not with one’s head occupied with other things. “But I have no fear that you would ever become a lifeless doll- you are far too inquisitive and honest for that,” he smiled, beginning to stroke Gregori’s sex once more. Parting his lips, he kissed the tip again, then lapped at it gently, little by little working the length into his mouth. He didn’t swallow Gregori’s sex whole, but used his hand on the rest of the shaft to stimulate it, waiting until his childe had relaxed further.

(

)

Gregori nodded when he heard his Master. It wouldn't be as if he could just banish those emotions away from himself anyways. The next words that reached him, had him lowering his gaze and a light blush racing across his cheeks. He didn't think that highly of himself, maybe a little more human than most vampires... but not as what his Master was saying he was. Not being able to focus on that to long before he was being stroked again causing a hard shudder to rampage through him as he bit at his lower lip harshly with a muffled gasp. His fingers clinched lightly in his Master's hair as his eyes slid half closed as the man continued to work him over. Soon he was squirming under the treatment, unable to keep himself still with soft muffled whimpers of need escaping him. "Mm... Master..." He purred softly as his body had relaxed enough so that he completely forgot about the wanting of wings.

(

)

Gregori was finally relaxing and the taste in his mouth was egging Dameon’s own body on. Growling slightly inside his throat to tell his childe how pleased he was, he held up his right hand and gently pressed against his childe’s lips, wanting Gregori to open them so that he could lick the three main fingers. To avoid his own body from becoming too enticed, Dameon began to think back on the conversation he and Gregori had had. Pushing his childe’s legs further apart, he tilted his head to the side to be better able to lick around the shaft. So Gregori wanted to have wings. In real life, such a feat wouldn’t be possible because now that he’d won his childe back to his side again, Dameon would be damned before he let go of Gregori again. However, there were no limits to one’s imagination inside a mind realm. Smiling slightly to himself as he continued to fist Gregori’s sex faster, Dameon purred.

(

)

Gregori shivered and shuddered lightly as his head leaned back against the cave wall. Small gasps and whimpers giving way to strangled moans when his Master growled a little, causing his body to jerk a little. The fingers finding their way to his mouth, had him sliding his lips apart to lick at them. His half lidded gaze starting to glow just barely with an excited emotion radiating off of him. Having his legs shifted enough so that his Master had better access to him, he shuddering at the licks around his shaft. Shuddering as he had to fight to keep his fingers from clinching to hard against his Master's head. His back arched with a needing whimper leaving him. "Oh... Master..." He whimpered out. "Y-you mean to tease me to death..." He panted out as he lowered his half lidded gaze to the man.

(

)

Dameon found this rather amusing- tease Gregori to death? “Is that your way of trying to suggest something?” he teased, pulling his hand away when his fingers were thoroughly wet. Lowering his face so that his left cheek was placed against the even cave floor, Dameon further tilted his childe so that he had access to the space between his childe’s legs. Licking over and around the entrance, Dame went back to licking over and lightly nipping against the delightful shaft of flesh he treasured in his left hand as he carefully began to introduce a finger into Gregori’s body. There was resistance, as he had expected, so he waited. If he had managed to wait out so many centuries before his childe had returned to him, what were a few more minutes now? “Relax, childe,” he cooed, meeting Gregori’s silver gaze that had him hardening further. “Relax…or I really will lick you to death.”

(

)

Gregori shuddered at the words his Master was using to tease at him. Soft whimpers left him for a short moment before the fingers were taken from his mouth. Yet, it was when he felt the tongue against his entrance that had him squirming and gasping softly. When a finger had been pushed against his entrance, he shivered a little. But hearing his Master and lowering his gaze to meet with his Master's. He relaxed against the intrusion, yet it was the next words that had the blush on his face darkening and his body squirming against the finger that was now sliding into him. "Y-you wouldn't do that to me..." He whimpered out. "Besides... If you lick me to death, then who is going to keep your bed warm for you..." He whined softly.

(

)

Dameon found this response rather sweet and chuckled as he licked up Gregori’s shaft. “You’re right, I really would miss your warmth beside me, but I really would thoroughly enjoy licking you to your death. After all, you do know that the French call an orgasm “La petite mort”, don’t you? The “little death”. Are you really telling me that would be so terrible?” he teased as he slowly worked his finger in and out, in and out, slowly introducing the second finger. His tongue covers Gregori’s sex, swirling around the head, up along the sides of the shaft, all the way down to the base and up again to suck against the tip needingly. Working his third finger in and moving them around, out and in again and again, Dameon slowly sat up on his knees. “How would you like me to take you, childe? Would you prefer on your back, on your knees, pressed up against the wall…?” Dameon asked huskily, licking his lips lasciviously. “Or would you opt for la petite mort by tongue?”

(

)

Gregori's cheeks flushed darkly at the words that came from his Master's lips. Leaning his head back against the wall as his body squirmed against the teasing his Master was doing to him. Soft whimpers and whines leaving him as his body shuddered against the man's. The fingers entering him and stretching him out, had his own fingers curling in his Master's hair lightly with small pants escaping him. Words reached his ears as he listened to Dameon, a hard shudder ravaged his body for a short moment. "Na... Please Master... On my knee's..." he gasped out as he lifted his gaze to the man.

(

)

“My preferred choice exactly,” Dameon agreed, pleased. Moving back, he took a firm hold of Gregori and lifting his childe clear off the floor, set him down inside his lap. For several minutes, he kissed Gregori passionately, trying to make up for the following minutes where they wouldn’t have their lips near the other. Flipping his childe over so that Gregori was on all fours in front of him, Dameon once again spread Gregori’s butt cheeks and taking a hold of himself, rubbed himself hard. His breathing quickened as he slowly began to push his throbbing sex up between Gregori’s legs, caressing his chidle’s bottom tenderly as he did.

(

)

Gregori flinched lightly at the firm hold on himself as he was pulled into his Master's lap, a light blush racing across his cheeks as he was kissed. Nipping lightly at his Master's lower lip gently before he was flipped over causing a soft whimper to leave his lips as he was forced onto all fours in front of his Master. A hard shudder ran over his body as his cheeks were spread. Moving his arms so that his head moved down to the floor of the cave, his arms laid underneath him. Arching his back deeply as he felt the tip of his Master's cock being pushed against his entrance that also had a gasp leaving him. Shuddering lightly at what was about to happen, he bit at his lower lip in anticipation. His fingers dug into the floor lightly as he whimpered and tried to push back against the cock gently and almost to eagerly.

(

)

“Hmm…it really has been too long, hasn’t it?” Dameon remarked when his childe’s body accepted his pulsing sex and taking him in deeper. He bit his lower lip, smacking Gregori’s bottom hard. “You’ve really made me wait too long for this pleasure,” he protested, but then spread his own legs so that he’d be better able to push himself in. He encountered resistance, but after a moment of gently coaxing, which required him to momentarily pull out and then back in again, Dameon finally buried himself into Gregori’s body with a satisfied sigh. “Yes…oh, yes…” he breathed out, tenderly kneading the bottom he had slapped. Continuing to move his hands over his childe’s arched back, Dameon pressed a sweet kiss to Gregori’s back before moving upright again. “Oh Gregori, how I’ve longed and dreamed of this moment over the past centuries,” he admitted as he began to push his hips back and then slam back into his childe’s body, hard.

(

)

Gregori shuddered at the words from his Sire, having the head slip into him a soft groan leaving his lips as his fingers clinched a the floor. Yet, it was when his bottom was smacked hard that he whimpered softly. Hearing his Master, he shivered a little. "M-Master... please... Forgive me... I did not wish to make you... wait so long." He whimpered out. His back arching when his Master pushed himself deeper into him. Once his Master was fully buried into him that he gasped out at the feeling. Closing his eyes as his back arched deeply, it felt wonderful to be filled by his Master again. Gasping softly as his back was kissed at and the words that reached his ears. Shuddering hard as he felt his Master slip out of him only to thrust into him hard, crying out at the feeling as his body shuddered. "Master!" He whimpered in pleasure as his body shivered and shuddered against the man.

(

)

Again, Dameon had forgotten that it hadn’t been his childe’s fault that they’d gone by so many years without having made love. Reaching over and around Gregori’s hips, Dameon took a hold of the younger vampire’s sex. “Gregori, don’t apologize for something you couldn’t possibly be at fault for,” he admonished gently, pulling back and slamming back into his childe’s body harder again. He slowly but surely began to increase the velocity, circling his hips for more pressure and depth. “I want to make you feel as good as you make me feel, Gregori,” Dameon said quietly, gritting his teeth as his body set up a regular pounding and his hand enclosed around his childe’s sex began to pump leisurely, enticing Gregori, but not enough for the other vampire to find release just yet. “Lower your head and spread your legs more- I don’t want to hurt you.”

(

)

Gregori gasped as he felt the hand around his own cock, pulling a hard shudder from himself. But it was the words that came from his Sire that had him whimpering softly. Even if it had not been his fault, he still felt as if he should apologize for it. Being exited and then once again being filled so quickly and forcefully that his body body shuddered hard against his Master. Soft needing whimpers leaving him as his fingers clinched at the floor of the cave. Hearing his Master after being pounded into repeatedly, he lowered his head to the floor more. Shifting his legs open more and arching his back so that his Master had easy access to him. He gasped at the position he was in, the blush on his cheeks darkening even more at such a submissive position he was in for his Master.

(

)

“Oh…yeah…” Dameon breathed out heavily, enjoying the sight of his childe as he rested his head on his lower arms, offering his bottom up to him for the taking. And taking Dameon did. Beginning to pound in faster, the hand that had gripped a hold of Gregori’s sex moved faster and faster as with his other hand, he lightly began to hit against the butt cheeks. His chest and stomach moved uneasily as the lust within him grew and began to make his breathing more laborious. But he’d never let go until his childe had first reached his peak. Smacking Gregori’s bottom hard, Dameon thickly whispered his childe’s name out as his fingers continued to pump the excited, quivering sex, his own engorged member wonderfully being milked by his submissive lover.

(

)

Gregori gasped and shuddered hard against his Master with each thrust into his body. His fingers clawing and digging into the floor under him as his back arched deeply. Feeling as if his Master was meaning to torture him to death. The hand against his own cock, pumping him, had him squirming and whimpering softly for his own release. The smacks to his bottom had him jerking and flinching slightly at first. Being smacked a little harder had a loud whimper leaving him and his back arching even more. Soft whines and moans left his lips as he shuddered against his Master's thrusting deep in him. But it was when he felt the thrusts hitting against his prostate like it had plenty times before his body jerked and shuddered hard as he fought not to cum just yet. "Na... Master! Please... Your going to make me cum.." He cried out as his body tensed and his entranced clinched against his Master's cock deep within him the closer he got to his release.

(

)

Dameon had begun to sweat and finally having found the correct angle at which to thrust, he let go of all inhibition. Growling out, sounding very much like one of the wolves he had preferred to keep company with over the last few centuries where he had been forced to live without his childe, Dameon’s body went into automatic. Shifting his hips so that his plunges went in deeper, hitting against Gregori’s prostrate again and again, harder, faster, relentlessly, Dameon’s hand squeezed Gregori’s sex insistently. After another hard smack that left a red mark on his childe’s bottom, showing off Dameon’s white hand on the spreading pink, he reached beneath his childe to pinch and pull at Gregori’s nipples. “Let go,” Dameon gritted out heatedly, his voice low and entangled with lust as he fought with himself to not find release, even though every cell within his body screamed that it was too much torture for him. “Let go- cum for me, Gregori. Scream out my name- cum…don’t leave me waiting any longer to hear your voice…”

(

)

Gregori cried out as his Master had found a way to thrust into him so that his prostate was being hit every time his Master trusted into him. His body shuddering visibly, and his back arched deeply as if trying to push himself back on his Master cock each time the man had moved to pull out of him. Soft mixed whimpers and moans leaving his lips as his nails dug into the cave floor. He wouldn't be able to hold out to much longer under this treatment from his Master. The commands being spoke to him, had him gasping and his body tensing with his upcoming release. Arching his back deeply as he lifted his head back, crying out as he finally let himself go, cumming hard against his Master. "DAMEON!" He cried out as his body shuddered hard and his entrance gripped tightly around his Master's cock deep within him. His cry echoing in the cave followed by some soft moans that came from Gregori as he road out in ecstasy. Finally... after so long... He felt as if he were one with his Master once again.

(

)

Dameon closed his eyes tightly when he felt Gregori’s voice tensing against the climax that was about to wash over him. Urging his childe to let go, to finally find the release Dameon so desperately needed himself because it was becoming harder and harder to hold his passion in, his groan mixed with his childe’s as Gregori let go. On the fingers of the hand incessantly pumping Gregori’s cock, wetness appeared and knowing that it was okay, that he could now also give himself over to the pleasure, Dameon dug the fingers of his free hand into his childe’s hip and reached back one final time, thrust forward wildly and after two more thrusts, spilled his longing into Gregori’s body, chokingly calling out his childe’s name, which sounded warbled in pleasurable bliss. His body continued to rock and hit into Gregori’s as wave after wave of liquid fire rolled over him and Dameon’s fingers dug into Gregori’s skin. Finally, finally…the two of them were back to the way they had been before and finally everything was as it never should have ceased to be between him and his childe.

(

)

Gregori panted softly, but it was when he felt the last few thrusts of his Master and himself being filled that his cheeks flushed a bright red. It had been to long since he last felt that feeling. He shivered lightly against the feeling of his Master's release. The fingers digging into his skin didn't frighten him, he actually enjoyed the feeling when his Master had been pushed over the edge and tipped over into ecstasy. A soft smile on his face as pants left his parted lips as he slowly came down from the high. His gaze flickering as he turned his gaze to his Master. Feeling as if everything was restored for him, He couldn't help it when his Master pulled out of him, he moved closer to the man and nuzzled at him. Wrapping his arms around the man's waist as he burrowed his face into the man's chest. "I love you... always and forever..." he whispered.

(

)

Dameon needed a moment to restore his breath. Yes, he was slightly out of practice- when he and Gregori had only just begun their sexual relationship, he’d been much more in command. But right then, as his childe nuzzled up against his sweaty chest, seeking his closeness and comfort, Dameon wrapped his arms possessively around his childe. It didn’t matter to him as much as it probably would have earlier. All that mattered to him was that Gregori was his once again and that the two of them could continue experiencing such beautifully intimate moments as they just had. “I’ve loved you forever and will continue loving you forever too, Gregori,” Dameon whispered back with uncharacteristic softness as he nuzzled back against his childe, combing his fingers gently through Gregori’s mused dark hair. He kissed his childe. “And I promise you that you won’t have to wait so long for the next time.”

(

)

Stilling for a long moment as he felt the arms wrap around him and the words that reached his ears. He smiled as tears welled up into his eyes. It meant a lot to him to be able to hear those words come from this strong man that seemed to be cold hearted out in the open, but in secret... he knew his Master's soft side when it came down to things. Closing his eyes as he rested his head against his Master's chest, the fingers in his hair relaxing him. Being kissed, he lifted his gaze to the man. The words that reached him, had a light blush racing across his cheeks once more. His old self bubbling up in him quickly as he nodded. "You better not make me wait so long Master..." he pouted towards the man cutely. "I would hate to have to tell everyone that disturbs us to stop and leave us alone so that would could...." He paused a long moment as he let the words hang in the air. It was as if he were still so innocent that he couldn't say the words.

(

)

Dameon’s lips twitched almost invisibly as he imagined his childe flying into a terrible tantrum as he attempted to kick either boisterous Remus or shy Lucas out their bedroom. Recalling how he’d left Gregori tied up to the wall inside the bathroom, amused laughter bubbled up inside Dameon and he wasn’t quite fast enough to quell it. “Yes, Gregori…I can imagine you might be very tough when trying to protect your territory,” he chuckled, licking away the tears that were threatening to fall from his childe’s eyes. Gregori seemed to be rather sensitive after their lovemaking, so Dameon lay down on the floor and drew his childe close to him, kissing him yet again unhurriedly. Somewhere in the real world, his physical body began to stir and Dameon sighed. Why was it that some nights really hardly lasted at all? Thinking back to those dreadful nights where he had remained alone inside his library, lusting after Gregori, yet too proud to call his childe back to his side, Dameon recalled how those nights had seemed to last a small eternity each. That night with his childe inside the cave, however, had only appeared to last for some fleeting moments. “We must wake up soon, childe,” Dameon murmured.