Your My Character in the World of Games

Asakura-Sama

~~~This is a 100% yaoi, but to clear up mess up confusions, cross dressing is present here xD~~~

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

tumblr_mydlrxJ3t11sc2wato1_500.jpg

tumblr_myc5l0bKmb1tn75lto1_500.jpg

Name: Akira Kakuda

Nickname: Aki Or Kaki

Personality: Teaser, Cheerful And A Bit Rude

- Hacking People Computer Or Account

- Interesting People

- Sweets

Dislikes:

- Boring People

- People Who Fight Back At Him

- Chocolates

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

>

6h7q6e.jpg

Name: Chika Swesirstine (Real Name: Yosuke Sigarashii)

info: The developer of one of the world’s leading games in the gaming world industry, he was known for his pin name Chika, well everybody assumed that he’s a girl with both beauty and brains to booth, he was worshipped by many especially men since that’s how he present himself in public,

But they didn’t know that he’s also Sigarashii, the only son and heir of a winery company, and has a sense of cross dressing fetish, he hides this side of him, by completely changing his outlook including his name, when facing the public’s eyes in terms with his gaming empire.

And by balancing this out, he hides his real Identity as Yosuke Sigarashii in the public.

Personal Info: More than anything else, he loves fun things, he loves toys and everything that a kid would, he also loves colorful and frilly things, his also a fan of grand European details in every aspects,

He usually smile and act pretty harmless in his disguise form, whenever he cross dresses in front of everyone, but he also got a psychotic side that nobody knows about, well the only people who knew this side of his was his secretary and attendant, and that’s it, well we could include the driver too.

Also trickery is one of his good pursuits.

>

18+ scenes is present

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Asakura-Sama

• CutiePie

Top Posters In This Topic

Akira wake up at the same time as yesterday, he looked happy and ready to hack files and accounts from a popular game company. he stand up from his bed and he goes to his computer. he should atleast bathing but he is very excited to hack a game. he searched at Google 'number 1 best computer game' he found one, it was made by Chika. he knew Chika real name when he started to hack a company. it took long to hack it. but.. actually Akira haven't finished hacking all Chika's files and others. he cannot plan hacking Chika anymore. because he was afraid. he opened the game website. he looked at all the website gallaries and members and gameplays too.

he grinned as soon he found that the game have more than 1 million users. Akira always grinned when he found the most used game. and the best one. he started to hack the game and know the information. the game was actually the most lowest when Chika bankrupt. now, the game came back and be the best. many people donated to the game, being a VIP members, buy ultimate clothes. none of the top hackers wouldn't hack his file because it was hard. but Akira is saying 'yolo' and doesn't care.

• 2 weeks later...

With a cup of tea on his hand, he closed his eyes calmly, absorbing the peaceful days, while he allowed himself to inhale the lovely aroma of the tea in his hands, then a huge man in a suite came in

”Mr. Sigarashii”

He immediately opened his eyes and gave a snare look on the huge man, his mood was completely destroyed, and to ease that irritation, he immediately threw the tea inside his cup to the huge man who just entered

”………”

He narrowed his eyes, and lean back on his chair

“didn’t I tell you to never call me that when I’m on my other job, and when I’m on disguise?” he smiled elegantly, but his smile is somewhat, not what would you normally call a very nice smile to show

“hmmm?” he entangled both of his fingers together, then rest it in his stomach, while still leaning onto his huge chair, then he raised his left eyebrow, while he keeps on looking at the huge man now soaking in tea

”I’am sorry miss Chika, I will watch my manners from now on” the huge man bowed obediently then stood up properly even though, he looks like a mess now, he’s still showing that he have professional discipline within him.

“well it’s fine I forgive you”

”thank you very much lady Chika”

He patted his dress slowly then sit up properly, his fingers are still entangled together though, while resting both of his elbows to the huge table in front of him

“so what did you came here for?”

”yes, well our management group have encountered a slight problem to our beta game ‘Rever’”

“and what problem may that be?” he raised his eyebrow again

”well I guess, a hacker step into the game, well we couldn’t do a thing as of the moment”

“is that so? Hmm….”

”……….” the huge man just stood there waiting for an answer, but the man sitting on the comfortable sit, said nothing and turned around, sliding his chair in front of a huge glass window, that what you may call his very own office

”Miss Chika?”

“it’s alright you are dismiss”

”but miss-”

“Dismiss” the huge man said nothing afterwards, and left immediately

“hmmm….” The man in a dress was still looking at the glass window of his office, when suddenly a slight curve of his lips was shown

“such a brave soul” then he chuckled lightly, while narrowing his eyes.

• 2 weeks later...

"hm, hm..." after he finished hacking the system, he took a pretty long sighing and singing. but then his cellphone ringed, and he took his cellphone. "hello, this your worst nightmare and you got 5 minutes to talk with me. " he grinned.

(( sorry for short, pretty pretty busyy.. >