An Angel's Misfortune (18+)

FatPanda

Ban was pleased with the reaction. A smile crept upon his lips. "Oh, you don't belong to me? I beg to differ." His last words came as a hiss as he pulled the rod out slightly and pushed it back in with more force. "If you want to be friends with Mr. Handle here, I don't mind. But I'll have you know that until you tell me just who you belong to, you're going to meet more nasty friends. Mr. Handle here is the only kind one around." The side of his mouth raised. "I'll give you a little hint: if I tire of waiting for my answer, I'm going to skip a few friends." He added dryly. Ban stepped over to a cabinet off to the side and pulled out a baseball bat. It was relatively thin for a bat but it was thicker than the handle. Ban looked at it and shrugged, this will do. He returned to the sofa and presented the bat with a threatening stare, "Who do you belong to?"

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FatPanda

• Sorrow

Azura squeezed his eyes shut, tears still escaping his closed eyelids. Hands balled into fists, nails digging into his palm and causing them to bleed. Thoughts unable to focus on anything other than the pain he was being forced to feel, letting out another loud cry of pain, nearly a scream when the handle hand been pulled out and roughly pushed back into him. "S-Stop." he choked out, voice meek, it was hard for him to be able to speak. Eyes slowly opening, just a crack when he heard the demon threaten to use more than just the handle on him. Mismatched eyes widening in fear when he saw the bat, body trembling furiously, starting to sob harder when Ban started to approach him with the bat in hand. "Y-You..." he whimpered out, he didn't want to feel that kind of pain inside him.

"That's more like it," Ban scoffed at the answer. Tossing the bat aside, he pulled the branding iron out of the Angel's hole. "Damn fucking whore, you're mine! From now on, you do as I say when I say it. None of that 'no~ don't touch me~' crap, you got that?" He felt superior, dominating. There was nothing he couldn't make the Angel do now. He planned to berate the Angel more and more.

Ban untied the Angel. It wasn't much of a concern that he was free. Little shit can't possible harm me, not in that state. The Angel had a swollen face, broken wings, a gash on his side, a burning brand, a beaten ass, and a torn hole. Unless he was immune to pain, he couldn't get far even if he wanted to.

"I'm going to be nice and let you try it out. You're going to blow me and then I'm going to fuck the living shit out of your ass. If you do a good job I just might give you a reward."

((

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
ah shit, I made a mistake LOL getting ahead of myself XD I just fixed it though. If you ever have any problems with what I write, feel free to let me know))

Azura turned his head, looking away from the demon, sobbing in pain. The demon let out a loud yelp of pain when the branding iron was yanked out of his abused hole, sobbing even hard than he was before. Flinching when he heard the other male call him a whore, not at all liking the name or the fact he was being demeaned by the larger male. Trying to bury his face in the back of the couch, crying against it.

Arms wrapping around himself when he was untied, wings joining his arms to form something like a protective barrier. Petite body trembling from the pain and fear he was feeling, he just wanted to go home.. Hell, it would be better if the demon would just kill him, then he wouldn't have to be in so much pain. There was no way he'd be able to get away on his own, he couldn't even sit up with the agony he was feeling.

Tear filled eyes turning to the demon when he heard the order, having absolutely no idea what he was talking about. He was a pure.. or was pure virgin, he didn't know anything sexual.

(( XD you've converted into a demon~ but that's quite alright))

"What? Are you just going to sit and stare, you little shit?" Ban got fed up and pulled his cock out of his trousers. His left hand gripped the Angel's jaw and forced it open. His sharp claws bore into the now swollen formerly smooth skin. Ban pushed his cock into the opening and warned, "Don't you DARE use your teeth." Ban let Azura's face go once he got his cock in. Using both hands to grip at the Angel's long luscious hair, he began to pump. Having started slow, Ban realised the little bastard hadn't done his job right so he pumped faster, pulling on the hair in his hands. He had no urge to be the nice guy anymore.

"I-I don't understand." Azura whispered, blinking when Ban freed his cock from his pants. Wincing slightly when the demon gripped onto his throbbing jaw and forced his mouth open, whimpering softly a the nails dug into his skin, causing little beads of blood to form. Nose wrinkling in disgust after Ban pushed his length into his mouth, tongue recoiling from it. Resisting the urge to chomp down on the other's member as it began to move inside his mouth, nails digging further into his palms while the demon gripped onto his long hair. The angel clearly wasn't doing a good job, he didn't even move on his own, it wasn't like he knew what to do. Mismatched eyes squeezing shut as the other male began to move faster inside his mouth, gripping tighter onto his hair, causing his scalp to burn from the pain of being pulled. Almost gagging around Ban's cock.

Ugh. Ban wasn't feeling it, this Angel was horrible at sucking him off. It didn't matter whether he was doing it on purpose or not; if he wasn't doing it right, he deserved to be punished. He pulled his cock free and slapped the Angel across the face. "Damn fucking whore!" Ban wanted his pleasure but the Angel was definitely NOT going to give him that with his MOUTH. Ban stepped on the Angel's groin and point at his semi-hard cock, "The more I feel, the better you'll feel. Damn slut! I've got to be hard to enter your asshole!" The Demon growled. "This! This slobber you leave on me? That's what's going to slick up your hole! If you don't get it wet enough, you'll know what it means to feel pain!" Ban was fed up now. He stroked himself stiff and commanded, "Turn around slut, and present your shitty little hole!"

Azura was slightly relieved when the cock left his mouth, but the feeling was short lived since he was immediately smacked. A pained yelp falling past his plump, swollen lips. "Wh-Why are you angry?" he whimpered out as he was yelled at, he didn't understand what he had done wrong. Not even knowing what it was the demon wanted in the first place. The angel let out another yelp, whining in pain when the demon stepped down on his groin. "I don't know what to do!" he said, crying after the other male growled at him. Mismatched eyes widening when Ban said that his slobber was what would be used to lube the demon up to enter him. Body completely tensed when told to turn around, not moving.

"Turn AROUND!" Ban was furious. He hated waiting, especially for an Angel. His cock wasn't happy either. It wanted something cupped around it. It wanted to pump into a hole and release his seeds. It wanted to fuck the little Angel's ass until it went raw. Stepping harder on the groin, the demon pointed at the brand he'd just recently burned into the boy, "Do you want another one of those?" He growled as loudly as he could. The roar was his last bit of patience. "Did you already forget who you belong to?" He grabbed at one of the worn out wings in an attempt to forcefully flip the Angel around.

Azura flinched when Ban shouted out him, gods he hated loud sounds, and the other's voice has been nothing but loud. Whimpering softly he feebly shook his head, he didn't want to turn down, not at all wanting anything else inside him. Especially not something as gross as the other's cock, this wasn't something he wanted at all. Biting down on his lower lip when he heard the threat about getting another brand, "N-No." he whispered out, unable to fight against the demon when he grabbed a hold of his wing. Body flipping over.

"Shut it!" Ban howled as he pushed a hand down onto Azura's head. He grabbed at the angel's hip forcefully and pulled it upward angled right where he wanted it. He spat in his other hand and slickened his cock more. Then, without warning, he pushed his own hips forward, thrusting the head of his cock at the hole. There was a lot of friction still and the muscles were tight, only a fraction of what he wanted in was actually inside the hole. Grunting from the resistance, he slapped the ass in front of him. "Loosen up, you whore!" Ban pushed his cock in as his hands held the buttocks apart, ripping the hole open as wide as he could. He dug his claws into the swollen flesh for grip and thrust in again.

His claws were already dug in - partially at the cut along the angel's side - but the resistance was too much. He pulled out and picked up the bat on the floor. "LOOSEN UP!" Ban screamed as he swung the bat at full force, hitting the misbehaving arse. He did that three times before making another attempt. This time, he pushed in faster. His patience had fled and his movements became dynamic, hips moving so violently that it was hard to hold onto the shaking body. The butt cheeks bled as his claws tightened. After a while, he got fed up with the arduous job so pulled at Azura's wings instead.