An Angel's Misfortune (18+)

FatPanda

After one of the great wars, an angel is injured.

Without a home and stuck on the demon's side of the border,

he has been hiding out in a cave in the woods.

Then one day a group of demons were scouting for angels left over from the war

so that they could sell them into slavery.

One of the demons found the angel

and decided that he was going to keep the angel for his own use.

Warning! Contains sexual content and violence

and may be in the form of rape, severe beating, verbal abuse, etc.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Azura

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Position: Uke

About: A kind hearted, soft person angel; But does have a mean side, which is why he was a soldier

Body: Petite and feminine

Eyes: Left eye blue, right eye gold

Hair: Down to his knees, white like the picture, usually put up the same way

Skin Tone: Porcelain, like a doll's

Extra: Has very long, fluffy, white feathered wings

Personality: Kind; Can be a bit quiet, prefers to just observe on the sidelines

Likes: Flying, gardening, drawing, loves the rain, cooking and baking

Dislikes: Loud sounds, demons, pain

Played by Sorrow

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Ban

Position: Dominant Seme

About: An obnoxious demon; A total brute

Body: Big and muscular~ (I mean like REALLY muscular)

Hair: Short and white

Skin Tone: Tanned

Personality: Obnoxious; Hostile – yells a lot, even when he isn’t particularly angry; Sadistic (to what degree I don’t know yet because I’m not sure how far I can go XD )

Other: Has pretty severe anger management problems :X

Likes: Torturing angels; Sharp objects; Burning others such as in the act of branding; Cookies (the chocolate chip kind ;) )

Dislikes: Patience – it’s a bad idea to keep him waiting; Screaming - whimpering and sobbing are okay but crying should be kept on the quiet side

Played by FatPanda

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FatPanda

• Sorrow

(@Sorrow this is a little long but it's sort of an introduction so please bear with it >

Squish. Squish. Squish. Ban listened to the sound of his boots trudging through the mud. The roads were filthy, covered in mixtures of everything from dirt to urine to excrement. These roads were far from the city, near the woods separating the city from the mountains. It was in perfect alignment with one of the most frequently used enemy hideouts. The war had the entire area destroyed. It had been a long war between the Angels and the Demons. Ban had fought at the front lines. He killed many, watched enemies and comrade die, tore apart many buildings, and tortured many prisoners. The smell of blood was driven into him that it was akin to the smell of his home. He almost craved it, if he didn't already. The funny thing was that they got absolutely nowhere with it; they started as enemies separated by the Barrier and ended as enemy separated by the same Barrier. It was quite a laughable matter.

"Oh yeah? I'll bet I can sell mine for more!" laughed one of his companions. Ban was on a search for lingering Angels. He and three others were a group that caught and sold Angels as a hobby. They went hunting for the ones that could not make their way back to the Barrier, and thus home. He'd sold a good many of them. Some of the prettier angels sold for a hefty sum and he took pride in bringing them to their demise. Ban's companions were betting who would be able to make more out of their catches.

"Oh shut up! Quit your bickering and actually look around!" Ban yelled at them whilst waving his spear at them.

"And there goes Ban again with his explosions!" laughed one of them. They always joked about how Ban lost his temper so easily.

"GET TO IT!" Ban scowled. The three of them cackled like hyenas as they ran towards the former hideout. What a bunch of buffoons. Ban mocked them to himself and made his way towards the woods.

(I'll let you have a panic moment before I actually get there >

Azura had been one of the many soldiers that 'heaven' had sent through the barrier to the demon side, he was fairly good fighter despite his small stature. Through the entire war, he had managed to remain relatively unscathed, save for a few injuries here and there. But it was never anything serious and he was out fighting soon after, the only reason he had remained after the war is because he had been a part of a small scouting group sent out to try and find any of the missing soldiers. They managed to find a few and send them home, but during their last search they had been ambushed by a small group of demons.

The vile creatures managed to overpower them, they killed a few of his comrades and injured the others, including themselves. He had only managed to escape by the skin of his teeth, but he didn't escape unharmed. The demons had managed to clip the feathers to his wings, so he was unable to fly away, on top of that one of them had been successful in causing a long and deep cut down his side. If it weren't for a little magic and pure adrenaline, he never would have gotten away. Staying hidden in a small cave while the demons had given up on searching for him and decided to take the ones they had captured and moved on.

Though it wasn't like he was any better of now, he was hurt badly and terribly lost. Having absolutely no idea which way to go in order to get home, and it was beginning to be hard to function with the amount of blood he had lost. The angel pushed himself out of the cave he had hidden in and started to push his body, hands on his injured side as he began to trek through the wilderness. Heading in the direction he hoped was the way home. All thoughts of escaping vanished from his mind when he heard the sudden laughter of demons. This was not a good time to be found again! Not in the shape he was, there was no way he'd be able to fend them off. Biting down on his lower lip, head wiping around as he looked for a place to hide, anywhere. The angel ran the best he could in his injured state, trying to get back to his cave. Unaware in his delirious panic that he was leaving behind a trail of blood.

Ban tried to walk quietly as he searched the forest for Angels. Crunch. A leaf rustled. Crack. A branch broke. Ban was a heavy Demon and not very skilled in stealth; he wasn't doing very well so he gave up on the idea. He was about to turn around and return to his companions but he decided I'll go just a little further and if nothing is there, I'll go back.

His intuition hit the mark, there was blood on the ground. It was fresh. He knew it had to be. After so many years of fighting Angels at the front lines, he knew the smell of their blood dried or not. And this! This was definitely fresh blood! The craving in him stirred. His natural desire to torture Angels was rattled. He was hungry for the fresh blood.

Ban followed the trail of blood carefully, out of view, and as swiftly as he could. The trail lead to a bush. No, it isn't a bush. That's the opening of a cave. The opening was hidden so methodically, one might have missed it if they were leisurely walking by.

Azura practically dove into the hidden cave, crawling as far into it as he possibly could. Shoving himself against the wall, hiding in the shadows, hand covering his mouth in order to quiet his labored breathing. Frightened eyes focused on the mouth of the cave, god, he hoped that this demon was as demon as the last ones. Every fiber of his being hoping and praying that the creature wouldn't notice that there was a cave.

Small body trembling in fright and worry, he could hear the demon's heavy steps getting closer to him. Please, oh, please don't let him notice. The angel bit down on his already bloody lower lip, focusing on the opening of the cave. Body tensing when he saw the demon's shadow in front of the bush, blocking all the light. He knew, he'd been found and he had cornered himself.

He could smell it now, Ban knew there was a wounded Angel inside the cave before him. Although he didn't know how dangerous the Angel could be, he did know that it couldn't out-fight him. It had lost too much blood to be capable of causing any real harm. With his arrogance, Ban poked his spear through the left side of the entrance and removed the cover to one side. He squat down to peer inside.

There, he saw a quivering Angel. Beautiful, immensely lovely. So beautiful that I want to mess you up so badly. With a hand over his mouth, the Angel was backed up into the small cave. He was small. His pale skin was porcelain white. His hair was long and silky white. It was messy but still it enhanced his beauty. And oh the eyes! His eyes were exquisite. One was blue, the other was gold. Ban could see himself atop this creature, torturing and beating him until he cried.

With a smirk Ban sneered, "Well what do we have here?"

God, what was he going to do? There was no escaping, there wasn't even the option to fight, the cave was much too small and he had no weapon. The angel bit down on his lower lip, trying to think of a way to fend the demon off. Letting out a shaky breath, he pressed himself further against the wall of the cave when he saw the spear poke into the cave. The demon was armed and ready, he was most definitely in trouble.

Azura wasn't even sure he could do anything to get away, wings curling around his small frame when the bush had been moved aside. Tears welling up in his eyes once his gaze fell on the demon, compared to his body he was massive. There was no way he could fight than man off, shaky hands slowly lowering away from his mouth. "Vile being." he hissed at Ban when the demon spoke to him.

Ban snickered, "Feisty aren't we?" This was going to be fun. He narrowed his eyes and surveyed his cowering prey. A cut on one side. Not a small one either. Wings don't appear to be working. I'll take the advantage. Ban reached in with his brawny arm to grab hold of the Angel's foot. With one swift movement, he dragged the Angel out into the little light the woods offered. "What shall I do with you?"

Azura growled when the demon had snickered at him, wings ruffling in anger. Choosing not to respond to the creature comment, even though he was clearly at a disadvantage he wasn't going to just roll over and do as the demon wanted. The petite angel hissed when he felt the strong hand grab a hold of his bare foot, free one kicking towards the other male. Hoping to land a solid kick on the man, though in his state the kick was very light and had no affect. So there was no real way to prevent Ban from dragging him out of his little cave and into the forest.

Watching the poor Angel thrash about, Ban became increasingly irritated. The growling only made it worse. But Ban resisted the urge to put him in his place. This creature was going to be sold. The merchandise was not to be broken further. Then, the Angel landed a kick on his abdomen. That does it! Although the kick didn't hurt, Ban didn't like the way he reacted. He had been planning to beat the Angel a bit and then tie him up to be sold but now, he didn't want the Angel to get the easy way out. Ban decided, "I don't like disobedience! You're going to be a good little pet and do as I say." He continued to snarl, "When I'm done with you, you'll be so rigid with fear that you won't know where your body ends and where the ground begins!"

Ban took the leg he held, pulled up on it, and watched the boy hang upside down. He was going to beat the ass in front of him. He turned his spear around. Then, reconsidering the idiotic idea, Ban let the body halfway back down to the ground and dropped his spear behind him. Was I really going to hold him up while I beat him? That's a complete waste of energy. He proceeded with his plans by taking the rope with the pre-made knot and slipping it around the Angel's ankle. He dropped the Angel with a thud and with the other end of the rope made his way over to the nearest tree.

Azura was doing his best to get away from the demon, disappointed that the kick made absolutely no difference. Badly wanting the kick to hurt, if only he wasn't so damn weak. He'd give anything for this wound to be healed, he wasn't even able to use his wings, nothing he could do would make a difference. However it would make no difference, he would try his best to fight Ban off. "I don't like being touched by a disgusting demon! I am not going to obey you!" he shouted in return, snarling back at the demon. The angel was a little scared, but he would hold his ground.

The smaller male let out a startled yelp when he was suddenly pulled up by his foot, the blood rushing to his head. Making him a little dizzy, "Put me down!" he commanded, struggling the best he could considering that he was being held upside down. Sitting up slightly when he was halfway placed back down on the ground, attempting to twist his way out of Ban's hold, unsuccessfully. He let out a hiss of irritation when he felt the rope around his ankle, grabbing onto anything he could near him to try and stop the dragging.

Ban couldn't stand the hissing. He felt compelled to beat him harder now. Ban threw the free end of the rope up across a sturdy branch and pulled the Angel up. He mused at the blood puddle left on the ground where the Angel used to be while tying the free end to the base of another tree. Watching the dangling body before him, Ban went back to his spear. He decided he was going to wreck the boy's ass.

Whack. Whack. Whack. Whack. Whack. Ban started off lightly but put more force into it as he grew hungrier for the pain searing up in the boy's face. Not caring whether there was going to be stains of blood on the boy's pants he continued to beat him. I'll let him down when he passes out. Ban was determined to make him cry before then.

Azel glared at Ban when he threw the rope over the branch, holding back another shocked yelp when he was pulled up by rope, flailing slightly. Attempting to sit up, praying that he could so that he could try to untie the rope binding him. The movements causing him to lose much more blood, it was starting to become hard to concentrate. Vision beginning to blur, he wasn't sure how much longer he would be able to stay conscious.

Body tensing up when he saw the spear the demon picked up, hand flying up to his mouth. "MMF!"" Muffling his sharp cries of pain when Ban began to stroke him with the spear, fingers gripping tight to his own face. Not wanting to let the man hear his cries of pain, though it was hard. Mismatched eyes welled up with tears he was fighting to prevent from falling, consciousness already slipping, body trembling in pain.

(LOL Azel? XD I didn't know his name changed)

Ban's arm was beginning to tire. He exerted a lot of force but it was a sight worth the effort. The body hanging before him was shaking with tension. The Angel had his hands up over his mouth. His attempt at muffling the sounds was giving Ban more pleasure. Ban gave another hit and circled around to where the boy's face was. Squatting down to see eye-to-eye with the boy, he asked, "How do you like that, huh?" He examined the wells of tears in the boy's eyes. This is what you call exhilarating!

Ban got up and circled back to his behind. He hadn't had enough of beating this creature. Three hard strokes then he noticed blood came out of the wound each time he hit the boy. It would be no fun for his toy to pass out from blood loss before he could finish the punishment. He stopped the beating momentarily. Smirking, he tore the pair of pants off the boy's burning cheeks and turned it into a bandage. Ban wrapped the wound tight and resumed his beating.

((Oops, wrong character xD ))

Azura's body jolted forward with each swat, squeezing his eyes shut in order to keep his tears from falling, starting to bite down on his middle finger to help muffle his sounds. Petite body wracked with pain, even after all his years of being a soldier he hadn't dealt with much pain, he'd always been one of the lucky ones. The angel's wings drooped behind him, beginning to pass out from the blood loss and pain. Eyes too heavy to even open his eyes to look at the demon when he heard Ban speak.

"Nng." he let out muffled cry of pain when the pain started back up, only able to remain conscious for one more swat. Falling unconscious, hands falling down, body limply hanging from the tree. The unshed tears falling.

((LOL no problem ^^))

Darn! The bloody Angel lost consciousness. Ban let the boy down and tied his arms and legs together. He carried him over his shoulder back to where he had parted with his companions. This little Angel was going to become his pet. His beauty and his disobedience drew Ban in.

"What's that you got there Ban?" One of his companions trudged over with a sac on his shoulder. It looks like they'd also caught a few Angels of their own.

"Not much, just my new pet" Ban replied.

"Oh dat ass! Ain't gon' share it?" The other companion asked. Ban had forgotten that he'd ripped the pants and now exposed the torn Angel butt hanging over his shoulder.

"Nah, maybe some other time. Can't have him dying before we reach home." Ban laughed. They set off for home.

Ban's place wasn't very spacious for a demon but it was enough for him. He threw the Angel onto the sofa and went to clean himself up. Blood had seeped through the pants and stained his shirt. He ripped the shirt off and threw it out. No point in keeping a dirty shirt. He went back out to dress the wound on the Angel. He wasn't done beating him yet but Ban didn't want the wound to kill him seeing as he took the trouble to bring the boy back to his place. He was going to have a lot of fun breaking him.

He left for the kitchen.

Azura let out a soft whimper in his unconscious state when he was let down from the branch and had his limbs bound together, body still completely limp, almost lifelessly so. A soft grunt escaping the sleeping angel when tossed over the demon's shoulder, hanging over it as he was carried like a sack. Making no movements aside from the occasional twitch of his wings.

The angel didn't react at all during the time he had been carried back to the larger male's home, face scrunching when he was tossed onto the sofa. Mind wanting him to wake up, but he remained asleep as Ban had cleaned his bloody body up. Eyes finally opening when the man had walked out of the room, dazed eyes looking around the room. Trying to process what had happened, body throbbing in pain.

In the kitchen, Ban turned on the stove. His stove was more like a fireplace. He grew hungry from chasing Angels all morning so he made himself some food: juicy spicy ribs. While he cooked them, he took a metal rod with his branding on the end and set it inside the fire. He ate leisurely but at the same time he anticipated the branding of his new pet. He ate his ribs savouring the taste in his mouth. It was a good reward for a long day's work but the reward waiting for him in his living room was better.

Ban couldn't wait any longer. He got up and went back into the living room with his burning brand in hand.

Azura squeezed his eyes shut before opening them back on, trying his best to focus on his surroundings. But the pain he was feeling was making it hard to focus on anything but that. Long white wings curling around his body in a comforting way, he buried his face in his feathers. Eyes slipping closed again, he was on the verge of passing out again. Body wanting to just shut off again so that it could recover, eyes slipping closed once again. Not moving his body, praying the pain would go away.

The angel wanted to sleep but the smell of food was starting to get to him, making his empty stomach growl loudly. Although he was a vegetarian, the smell was rather appealing to him. Keeping his mismatched eyes closed, not noticing the advancing demon.

Ban looked at the sleeping Angel and knew exactly where he wanted the brand. He'd get the brand right in the pelvic region off to the left and claim the creature as his. The wings were in the way and the Angel wasn't tied quite tightly. If he moved, the brand wouldn't be perfect. With his free arm, Ban pried the left wing out of the way and pulled the shirt up. He used his body to pin the Angel down; he held the tied arms up above the head, squat on the legs, used his elbow to keep the right wing out of the way, and hoped the other wing would behave. The sizzling iron came into contact with flesh and Ban could smell it burn. A smile appeared on his face.

Azura's eyes flew open when he felt the hand on his left wing, prying it back, he fought to keep his wing wrapped around him. But he knew if he fought to hard, the fragile wing would break and that would be excrutiating. Though that no longer mattered when his gaze landed on the branding iron, "Get off of me!" he hissed weakly, trying to buck his body against Ban when he felt the larger body lower down onto his. Attemptng to free his arms from the demon's hold, wanting badly to get away from him. Body trying to move away from the hot irown when it got closer to him. Letting out a scream of pain when it came into contact with his skin, tears welling up in his eyes.

"Hold still you bastard!" Ban yelled. He wasn't going to risk burning himself in the process. He held it there long enough to ensure the brand would scar and become permanent. Then, to prevent himself from burning anything else around, he threw the rod to the side as he finished using it. Slap. Ban hit the Angel across the face. "Shut your loud mouth!" Ban shouted at him. He couldn't stand screaming, it irritated the life out of him. Slap. Slap. The demon slapped him twice more to ensure understanding.

Ban moved from his position atop the Angel. Seeing from the corner of his eye the bare legs he had inadvertently removed the pants from, Ban returned to the sofa. He ripped the remaining clothing off. I'm going to ravish this wretched being.

Azura fought against Ban as hard as he could muster, trying so hard to get away from the branding iron. Crying out in pain as his skin was seared, that pain was even worse that the terrible spanking that he had received before. The angel couldn't feel any relief when the iron was tossed aside, yelping loudly when he felt the demon's large hand hit his face. Tears began to fall when smacked two more times, letting out short cries of pain with each slap. That was sure to swell.

The petite angel curled up slightly when the other's body moved from on top of him, his small body wracked with pain. The small male's eyes widened when he felt the demon begin to rip his clothing off, weakly trying to kick the man away. "D-Don't touch me."

Ban laughed at the feeble attempt at defense. "Heh, thought I told you to shut it!" Ban slapped the Angel again. "YOU DO NOT tell me what to do! I touch when I want. You obviously need this lesson. I'm gon' teach you who you belong to and DON'T YOU FORGET IT!" Ban lifted the bare legs up so the Angel was knee-to-chest. He picked up the now cooled branding iron and turned it around. Ban shoved the handle into the Angel's asshole with force. He pushed on it.

Azura yelped loudly in pain when he was smacked again, the abused cheek already swelling up. Unused to such treatment, tears beginning to fall. "Get away from me!" he shouted, fighting as he the best he possibly could to get away from the demon. Even though it was pretty much impossible to fight with the way he was tied up. "Don't touch me, I do not belong to you!" he cried, tensing up when his bound legs were lifted to his knees. Watching the demon with frightened eyes when he picked up the cool iron, mismatched orbs widening when he saw Ban move it towards his rear. Screaming so hard that it came out almost silent, as a soft squeak, tears immediately falling down his cheeks the moment the handle was pushed into his virgin entrance. The walls tearing from the force.