The Theater Club ( Rezel & CutiePie )

CutiePie

"you're cute." Rei smiled and patted his innocent head. he stared at Ren, he looked like not comfortable. "ah..sorry..." Rei started to take a few steps away from Ren. 'i shouldn't do that..' Rei though.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• rezel

• CutiePie

Ren silent for a minutes after that he said, "I just wonder.. is that I'm really that cute?" Ren scratched his head. Actually Ren likes kissed by Rei but he was too shy to say it.

Ren smiled and said, "Thankyou, Rei." Ren stood up and asked Rei, "Should we eat something now? I'm sorry but I kinda hungry.." Ren chuckled and opened the window next to him.

Rei was planned something untill he heard Ren's. he sighed and started to go the kitchen, "okay." a few minutes later, Rei came back with brown rice sushi. "thank you for the food." Rei started to take the chopsticks and take the sushi. the taste is very good indeed.

Ren waited for Rei and few minutes later he heard the steps of Rei's walk. He smiled and Rei bring brown rice sushi. Ren amazed and he asked Rei to give him some of that and he said, "The taste was great. Did you make it by yourself?"

"of course, i learned from my grandmother..." Rei said, he agree and let Ren to take some. looking at the younger one eating the food. he seem very happy. "do you like it?" Rei smiled.

Ren lift his head but still eating the food, "O-of course, I like it so much!" Ren nodded. Suddenly, rains is come. Ren stare at the wet windows and sighed. "Oh, what should I do? I can't head back to home because this raining." Ren be sad.

when he see the rain, he looked at Ren. suddenly..Rei kissed Ren's head. he turned Ren, "i love you." Rei blushed while he talk, his hands slide to Ren's dark red hair, he pushed Ren against the wall. and kissed him again, he started to his own shirt. he kissed Ren's neck to his shoulder, Rei started to bite Ren's shoulder. which make a biting mark.

Ren's heart started to beating fast, he never looks Rei that agrresive this time. Ren blushes alot when Rei kiss and bite his shoulder. Ren wrap Rei's neck with his arm and he panting. "R-Rei.. You just say..umm, you love me?" Ren tilted his head and stare at him innocently.

Ren moans as Rei bite his ear, he gasped and said, "I-I love you, too.. well maybe it already obvious because I want to help you." Ren blushes. Ren really interested on this man since they first meet.

(

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
I think you have a typo your chara should be Rei not Ren, well it's so close)

Ren blushed and asked, "Wh-Why I should take off my shirt?" Ren glanced at Rei, "why you don't just take off your shirt first?" Ren rubbing Rei's chest and back.

Ren stared at Rei and bit nervous, after Rei take off his shirt then Ren do the same. The sounds of the rain outside makes the silence situation. "I-I'm sorry.. I'm too slow to know that.." Ren hugged Rei because he was shivered with the cold temperature.

"Thankyou, Rei.." He smiled and blushed. Then Rei kissed him again deeply, Ren enjoyed the kiss and kiss Rei back. Ren stopped the kiss and he covered his mouth, "So-sorry.. I was..." Ren looks away, "That was too much.."

Ren hugged him and licked his earlobe softly. "I want do this too," he whispered.

• 2 weeks later...

"heh." he chuckled, "how 'bout touch this one?" Rei took Ren's hand and put it softly to his member. "it's pretty hard, you can tell." he grinned.

"Ah.." Ren stare at Rei's eyes, "It's hard.." He try to stroking his member gently and it maybe becomes wet too. Ren so embbarassed and bit suprised with Rei's reaction.

• 2 weeks later...

"a-ah.. g-good..." Rei moaned, he stare at Ren and kissed Ren. "nh.. not too much okay? it's hard to make me hard again. so.." suddenly, Rei push Ren To the coach. Rei kissed Ren's neck to his body. "this your first time, so i'm going to be gentle okay?"

Ren gasped, "Uh.. I can't make you hard?" Ren hands still on Rei's member and he tried to squezee it. He kissed Rei back and said, "thankyou. I know you will be gentle. I'm waiting for it.." Ren said as he licked Rei's lips.