The Theater Club ( Rezel & CutiePie )

CutiePie

Ren's heart was beating when Rei just come closer to him and kiss his head. He covered his face and said, "Nn.. Don't mention it. Are you okay?" asked Ren with pure smile. Then Ren asked, "Why you didn't just tell the truth?"

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• rezel

• CutiePie

Rei looked sad for a moment. "i'm just a shadow. nobody see me. and nobody trust me." Ren said he looked down. "it's time for the theater club reunion. let's go." Rei gave a fake smile and started to walk.

Ren feels worried, "N-No, you aren't! I can see you and trust you!" Ren paused and covered his mouth. He thought he has many talked these days. Ren nodded as he walked with Rei. Many other students already go out from the classroom. Ren stared at the Theather Club sign after they arrived in front of the room. Ren pulled Rei's shirt, "Umm.. I bit nervous."

Rei stared at Ren. "it's okay." Rei smiled, he patted Ren's head. "alright, alright! thank you for signing the theater club!" the owner smiled, he was using a mic. Rei stared at the owner and hearing them. "okay here is some of the members that are listed here... Ren, leia, Rika, Ojo, Rina, Amy, Ichida, Okoshi, Akashi, Aoki, Kise, Kirana, Kigesi, Kagari, Yu, Kaijou, Shi, Kakari." the owner said. but..the owner haven't tell the name 'Rei'

Ren hear carefully and he noticed that Rei's name didn't mention it. Ren raised his hand, "Sorry..You forget about him, his name is Rei." Ren pointed at Rei politely. Ren sit next to Rei more closer.

"ah? really? oh...okay.... Rei is also listed." the owner said. "thank you." Rei smiled, he started to put his hand on Ren's hand. which looked like they're holding.

Ren blushed when he feel Rei was holding his hands. "N-no, problem.." The senior students tell Ren how the theater works. They need new person with talent for a drama competition 2 weeks later. Ren interested and he said to Rei, "Hey, Rei. Do you want to be the actor for the competition too? We can do it together." Ren smiled.

"y-yeah sure..." Rei smiled. Rei patted Ren's head, he looked very happy

((OOC: hey i was planning to make this RP R18? can you do R18? because..I WANNA DO SOMETHING AND TEASE REN SO MUCH! ))

Ren nodded and raised his hands, "Senior! We wanted to join the drama competiton can you count us in?" said him with glanced at Rei. They will know who was the antagonist here.. Ren smirked. They planning to show a theme like mystery or kingdom for drama. Ren didn't need that all plot he just want to do his role.

(Oh, it's okay. I have been RPing like that, i guess)

"oh? sure!" the senior smiled. Rei noticed that Ren glanced at him. "something wrong?" Rei said looked at Ren. "i don't know how my role will be..." Rei wondered.

Ren giggles and pats his shoulder, "I bet you can be the prince of the great kingdom!" The Theater club president told them about drama and characters. They should put on costumes for more interesting. Ren didn't mind which character he will got, he still can operate. He really excited about now.

"ahahaha...your guess is wrong! you're the one who will be the prince!" Rei laughed. he patted Ren's head. "the president might be the one who pick the character for us." Rei smiled.

Ren shakes his head and say to Rei, "But I don't want to be a prince." The president gives them the script of a kingdom lives as starter. He tested the new member to pick a character. Ren nervously said the prince dialog. "I-I will save you..!" He shakes his head embarrassed, Ren can't do this.

Rei looked at Ren. Rei decided to read the prince dialog. "i will save you.." Rei's voice was very prince-like. he seemed he will get the role.

Ren astonished hear Rei's act. He was really talent for that. After Rei finishes his dialogs everybody clapped their hands to give applause to Rei. The president come closer to Rei and grab his shoulder, "I decided you will be the prince." Ren just sat at the seat and clapped he got the role as a servant.

"p-prince?!" Rei was very shocked. he actually looked embrassed too because people clapped at him. "well..i guess i should..." Rei hide his face with his hands.

Ren asked Rei to sit next to him. He smiled, "You did it Rei!" added Ren. The president clapped his hand once to get attention from the members. He said the meeting was over. They go outside immediately and Ren at that crowded. He asked Rei, "Umm.. Rei do you still want to invite me to your house?"

Rei smiled. "yeah." Rei patted Ren's head. "let's walk, okay?" Rei started to walk. "my house is a bit hard to find. so i hope it's okay." Rei said.

Ren frowned and asked, "Your house hard to find? Really?" Ren walked next to him and wondered what they gonna do at Rei's house. Playing games? Do homework together? Ren jumped happily and feel opened with Rei. "So you lived with your parents?"

"i told you, i don't have any parents. sometimes, my grandma come to visit." Rei said. "follow me okay?" Rei patted Ren's head. he obviously liked patted he's head. Rei started to walk to a bridge. "becareful." the bridge seem very scary. when Rei passed the bridge, he turned back looked at Ren. "no worries, we're almost done." Rei chuckled, he walked to the farm. "Rei-chan!" a girl called Ren's name. "hello, Aka-Chii..." Rei smiled he waved to the little girl. a few steps, they finally arrived.

"alright i'll take my keys." Rei smiled, he started to take the keys for his house from his pocked, the door opened. he goes in and close the door when Ren goes in. he turn on the lights.

Ren tapped his forehead, "I'm sorry I almost forgot. I'm so forgetful.." Ren smiles when Rei patted his head. When Ren and Rei passed the bridge he grab Rei's shirt with feel scaried. He noticed there was someone called Rei and he turned his head . He frowned and puffed his cheeks. Then they arrived at Rei's house, he stared at Rei. "Hey, who was a girl you just met?"

Rei patted Ren's head, and answered the question "she's just a friend of mine," Rei smiled. "wait...you're jealous?" Rei was shcoked but then started to laugh.

Ren startled and shakes his head fast, "Umm.. No, I just want to know!" Ren blushed a little. Then he sit on the couch and begin to squeeze a plush on the couch. "You should stop to laugh at me, you know?"

"alright." Rei chuckled, suddenly...he started to kiss Ren. he stopped and then continue..his hands slide to Ren's hair. finally, Rei make a move.

Ren surprised and blushed. What? Rei kiss me? Ren looks away and asked shyly, "W-why?" Ren stared straight at Rei's eyes. Ren never expected this before and maybe Rei just making fun of him.