The Theater Club ( Rezel & CutiePie )

CutiePie

"n-no..my parents died when i was born.." Rei said while he take a spoonful of a cake, and eat it. "so..i live with my grandmother.." Rei said taking a bite of a cookie.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• rezel

• CutiePie

"Hmm.. I'm sorry to ask about that." Ren bowed awkwardly to Rei. "Are you lonely for a long time?"

Ren knows he have no reason to ask about that, but he wanted to know everything about Rei, altough it will makes Ren feel guility.

"yeah..all the time..even at school..." Ren said he looked sad for a moment, but he's trying to cheer himself up. he take more cookies and eat them, instead of the cake..he will save it for later.

Ren shut his mouth for a moment, then he hugged the other boy gently. Ren narrowing his eyes and looked to the situation. It was not really so many student here, just a few. After that he released his hug from Rei, "C-can I be your friend? I don't think you are deserved to be hated." said Ren shyly.

Rei wasn't shocked that he was been hugged, infact he feel comfortable. it been a long time he haven't been hugged. "you're already be my friend." Rei said while he hugged him again. " i'm comfortable when i've been hugged." Rei said. "i don't want to release you." Rei said

Ren suprised and blushed, "Eh, but they will look us if we hugged like this more longer." said Ren. Ren didn't know why Rei was being used to that. What was he doing in the past time or they just make fun of him? Rei was taller than him so he just lean his head on his chest.

"come to my house, okay? i'll give you the address." Rei whispered to Ren's ear. he released Ren. and then he smiled. "thank you.' Ren said

Ren scratched his head, "O-okay..I will come!" Ren really happy that Rei seems not sad anymore. He wonder this school will be interesting from the previous one. Ren asked, "Did you know the theater club gathered is tommorow?"

"oh? really? i though it was today." Rei sighed. the bell started to ring. "ah..it's time for class..." Rei said, looked dissapointed. "let's go." Rei smiled

Ren shakes his head, "I-I don't know very much! Maybe I just get wrong!" Ren smirked when he looks to his feet, "So, it's today, Rei?" said Ren while they walking.

"i don't know..let's just ask to the members. some of our classmates joined the theater club too." Rei said while he goes in the class. "...can you talk to them?" Rei said looked sad. "they don't like me so maybe they liked you." Rei said giving a fake smile.

"Really?" After that Ren go to the bunch of students who talked about the tv movies, Ren asked politely, "Hey, umm.. Did you know when the theater club gathered?" The other students stare at Ren. "Ah, you are the freshman. So, are you decided to choose the theater club too?" answered a cool boy named, Kazuma, Ren knew it after he looks to his name in his shirt. "Yes, i guess."

"You choose the nice club! Yes, i remember they said it's today." said other students.

"O-okay.Thankyou so much!" Ren bowed to them shyly and go back to Rei.

"guess i was right." Rei sighed. "alright, when the bell rings it means you guys go sit at the chair not standing!" the teacher who just came yelled. "it is time for pop quiz!" the teacher yells.

"Shit, this guy pisses me off." whispered Ren while looking at the teacher. Oops! Remember this is not in drama, Ren! He can't kill the teacher now. He asked Rei who sit next to him, "R-rei, can you help me if i can't answer the quiz?"

"uh..s-sure--" Rei was interrupted. "hey, Rei. can you give me the answer for number 1? if you don't i will kill you." the guy next to Rei said.

Ren glanced at the guy who next to Rei. He give smile, "Pardon me? You can't say something like that to Rei. It was too rude." whispered Ren to the guy next to Rei. Ren wanted the guy aware that was rude for begging.

"n-no..it's okay Ren. the answer is.." Rei gived the answer to number 1. "also...what was the number your asking about, Ren?" Rei smiled trying to make anything didn't happen

Ren smiled worried, "No. It's okay.. I will do it by myself." Ren didn't want Rei suffered more so he can't ask for the answer from Rei. After that Ren write the answer that just he knew.

"ah..is it okay?" Rei stared at Ren. "Rei?! what are you doing? oh..you wanted to see Ren's answers are you? how cruel! go to the teacher room now!" the teacher yelled. Rei was shocked and started to sigh. he goes to the door and open it goes out and close it.

Ren suprised and pull the teacher's shirt, "Excuse me, but you have misunderstand here. Rei didn't look at my answer, teacher." Ren gonna cut the teacher's head now because the teacher was stupid. "You need to tell him that you are misunderstood." added Ren.

"huh?! are you ordering me Ren?!" the teacher was very angry. "i see what i saw, and i'll tell what i saw." the teacher yelled to Ren. "or..you wanted to go to teacher room with Rei?" the teacher smirked.

Ren glanced at the teacher's eyes. "Indeed. I responsible for that." Ren stood and get out from the class. He maybe got the strange sight from other students, he bit shy but he don't care. Ren murmured and hurried meet Rei in the teacher's room. Why Rei didn't just tell what really happened?

Rei looked at president. "uh.." Rei said, looked at down. "i've never trust you, Rei. and also why are you here Ren?" the president stared at Ren with his green-eyes.

Ren take deep breath, "I-I need to explain you something. Rei didn't cheating he was not guility at all, he just worried about me and he looked at me." Ren explained very fast and after that he bowed. "That's all, thenkyou." Ren grabbed Rei's hand and pulled him to the outside.

"R-Ren..." Rei was a bit shocked and happy at the same time. he started to pat Ren's head. "thank you." Rei smiled. he started to kiss Ren's head. Rei was a bit blushed.