Dark Destiny (Nyuchanxx)

Nicholi

Lucas shivered as he looked up at the man that moved closer to him. He bit his lower lip as he listened to him. He knew that if he didn't get out of those clothes he would end up very sick and more than likely die. But his fingers were so frozen that he was unable to do it himself. Shifting a little when the man reached to help him out of his trousers. He tried not to let the embarrassment show. When they were taken off of him, he curled up. Still shivering quite a bit, the fire was helping. But it wasn't helping quick enough.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nyuchanxx

• Nicholi

Yukinito looked at the male in front of him, the human was still shivering uncontrollably and while he was also cold he wasn't shaking nearly as much any more. He slowly crawled round so he was beside Lucas "your going to get very ill if you stay like that, so..do you mind, i'm going to sit with you, my body heat will transfer to you that way and since i am hotter than you you should heat up faster." Yukinito explained formally before he sat next to and just behind the other, he gently encouraged Lucas to lean on him with his arm. He gently wrapped his arms around the male and pressed his chest against the man back, trying to get as much of their skin touching as he could so his heat would permeate into the other faster.

Lucas' gaze lifted to the man as he spoke. Right now everything seemed to reach his brain, but not register. Was he really freezing? Barely feeling the arms wrap around him and the slight tug to lean into the other. He leaned back, his eyes had already turned a glassy color. Still shivering quite a bit, but it was soon that he was beginning to warm up. The strange thing was... he wasn't responding very well. His gaze stared at the fire in front of them, his body had at least warmed up enough not to cause to much worry about frostbite. But it was the unresponsive actions... or lack of, that would cause worry to rise up.

Yukinito looked at the man, he couldn't work out why he wasn't saying anything, any normal guy would have complained by now about their close proximity but Lucas, Lucas didn't even appear t realise they were so close. "Lucas, Lucas can you hear me? Answer me!?" Yukinito said loudly in the mans arm and still there was no response, the man had stopped shaking which meant his body was in no imminent danger but his mental state appeared to be getting bad.

Yukinito removed his arm from around the human so he could rub them together warming them slightly before he blew on them "sorry for this Lucas, but you need it." He said quietly more to himself then the man, before he drew his hand back and gave the other a sharp slap around the cheek, the noise resonated about the cave, a perfectly clear noise that echoed for a while.

Lucas' body didn't respond to the mans words that were said loudly into his ear. No shudder or even a shiver that would run through him. His glassy gaze stayed on the fire that seemed to of entrance him. Or that's what it looked like anyways. Lucas wasn't in his right mind, or physically present anymore. Not even the slap to his cheek stirred him. If one looked close enough they could see that the boy was not in the physical plain anymore. Yet, he was in the mental realm.

Everything was dark, no light emulated in this part of his mind. Save for a oddly soft glow that surrounded a figure that was suspended in the air. Chains wrapped around a black feathery winged creature. His skin pale in comparison of those astounding wings. Ice blue eyes hidden behind closed lids of exhaustion. Chains wrapped around his torso, neck, and wrists that held in him place. Blood dripped down from the wounds of struggling against those chains. How had this happened to him? What had caused him to be in such torture? This would be the true form of Lucas, when the time came, this was the human heart that was being threatened to die. But in here... this is what he looked like. A pure haunted look on his face as he lifted his exhausted blue gaze that held barely even a light. Summoning what strength his had left to try and reach the man from the physical plain. His voice was nothing but a thread of sound, and could be heard outside of his realm in a haunted kind of sound.

"Please... help me..." That was all he was able to do, his head fell forward and the chains rattled as the movement caused his body to jerk a little. The chains were strong, strong enough that he was unable to break free from them.

Yukinito was getting worried now the slap had had no effect and he had no idea what to do to get the man concious again, he removed himself from the man and lay him down gently. He swore under his breath, this was all going wrong and it was his fault, if this man lost his life it was his fault, yet another death that was put on his tally. He leant down and put his ear to the mans chest, his heart was still beating rhythmically. His mind was working in overdrive he had never experienced anything like this before and he din't know what to do.

He groaned frustrated that he was helpless a feeling he hated and always did his best to avoid. "come on Lucas, stay with me." He whispered before doing the only other thing he could think of, the only thing that would normally wake a man one way or another. He slipped his hand down the males pants and gently grasped his cock saying "i am so sorry lucas" and he genuinely was but he din't know what else to do, he had to make the man react, he had to get him to open his eyes and this would probably do it either through the shock or the pleasure Yukinito didn't care as long as it worked. He pulled his hand up the cock a few times before he slipped his other hand down to squeeze the males balls, slowly h felt Lucas get erect and as he continued he hoped upon everything that the man would wake or this embarrassing episode would have n=been pointless.

Lucas' body didn't respond at first. But it was a loud gasp that entered his lungs and his body becoming tense that caused him to come back. A tremble ran through him, and instantly as his eyes flung open, he backed away from the man. His wide gaze looking at him. But it wasn't from what the man had done to him, it was the fear of what happened in his mind. Fear for once clung deeply within his eyes as he trembled in his spot. What had happened to him? Why was he chained up? He didn't understand.

Yukinito released the man immediately as he scampered away a terrified look in his eyes, Ykinito dropped his gaze a little ashamed than he had panicked and hadn't been able to think of anything to do. "Lucas, i'm sorry," deciding that the truth would be the best option here he said "i didn't know what to do, you weren't responding at all so i did the one thing every male would respond to. Look i don't expect you to trust me but i don't do things unless they are completely logical and that, although i was panicking a little, was the logical solution." He looked up again at the other, the man was still trembling and his eyes were held in complete darkness. He looked like the dead returned. "lucas." Yukinito slowly crept forward hoping to coax the other back near to the warmth of the flames. He reached out intending to gently touch the others arm but stopped, now wasn't a good time for any contact he figured especially not by him. "Lucas, come on, the foods ready, i am sorry, just sit the opposite side of the fire if you want, your body isn't in danger any more so you can." The vampire tried to offer a solution although he knew it was fairly weak and feeble.

Lucas trembled as he tried to figure out what had just happened to him. The words that reached his ears at first didn't seem to register to his brain. That was until a flicker in his eyes was shown. His gaze snapped towards the man that crept closer to him, his body tensed automatically before the man seemed to back off. He had not noticed the mark starting to glow even more than before, though after a long moment he moved closer to the fire. His movements looked as if he were still not completely there. As if the surface of himself was present, but the main part of himself was not completely there. The mans words played in his ears for a moment. The man thought the danger wasn't present anymore... Yet, the danger was just beginning. Sitting next to the fire, his gaze stared at the flames that licked at the wood that it was fed.

Yukinito frowned, his eyebrows closing together as he thought, the man didn't just seem to be ignoring him, he seemed to not exist at all. He sighed, well at last if he was by the fire he wasn't going to freeze again, the vampire, of course, kept his promise and wandered around opposite Lucas after he had searched his clothes for the sharp knife. He sat down by the flames and stabbed the knife into one of the tin cans, a creamy red liquid oozed out the side before he opened the entire thing revealing boiling hot tomato soup that he had brought in town. Wandering around the fire he passed the can to lucas, setting it on the ground beside the man saying "it's hot be careful and i left any cutlery up top so you'll just have to drink it." h moved back around wincing as his palm bruised against his side, he looked down at them and scowled when he saw evidence of slight burns on his hands, maybe the can had been too hot for even his strong skin. Opening another tin, being more careful not to touch it as much this time, he raised the liquid to his lips, blew on it a little sending large ripples over the surface and drank it all in one go, it was hot and warmed his insides pleasantly, it wasn't exactly a five star dinner, it wasn't really enough to fill his appetite but it would do for now. Setting the empty can down he walked over to his cloths, removing his sword and sash he sat by the fire again and carefully began cleaning the blade of any remaining blood or water, he was very particular about protecting his weaponry.

Lucas' gaze flickered as the flames danced over the wood. He hadn't even noticed the can of food that had been set down for him. But it was when the man sat down to clean his sword, his dark shadowy gaze lifted up to the man. Once the man lifted his own to lock with his, Lucas seemed to be in a deep trance. And the figure within his minds realm, projected itself though his eyes to the man. Only being able to be seen if the man looked into those haunted looking eyes. The figure... a pale creature that looked just like Lucas, but with black feathery wings drooped behind him. And chains binding him in place. The strain and weakness plainly written on his body.

Yukinito ran his fingers lightly across the blade, feeling its smooth edge before he carefully checked the blades point and the razor edge, it needed to be sharpened but that would have to wait until tomorrow he didn't have his equipment right now so there was nothing he could do. Setting the sword down to his side he looked up to see Lucas still hadn't eaten. He looked into the mans eyes seeing the eerie picture inside them, he looked behind him thinking it might be a reflection, nothing and nobody was there.

Looking back at Lucas, the vampire slowly stood and walked around the fire to the male. He gently took hold of the others arms, giving him a light shake "Hey, Lucas i need you to answer me, i don't know where you are, but come back." He said gently, weaving into his voice words of power from the old times hoping it would bring the human back to the present. He pulled Lucas close to him ad dug his fingernail into the mans back slightly as he spoke, the pain melded with the words and power should bring him back to reality, he shut his eyes and spoke "Lucas, hear the moment, see the present, smell the future, now come back, back from your world. Come back to mine." His words were not so much magic as they were simply powerful to those who knew how to command them, and Yukinito did, he had spent hours practising the art.

Lucas' gaze lifted to the man that moved closer to him. The light shake didn't stir him, nor the words the man first spoke. Being pulled closer into the embrace, and the words that presented power caused his eyes to flicker a little. It took time, the words that entered his ears. The mark on his side began to burn even more than before and the glow around it only became alarming.

A tremble ran though his body as tears began to well up into his eyes and slip down his face. The life coming back to his eyes in an alarming rate. Being brought back in such a fast pace was frightening. Light flashed back into his eyes, and his hands instantly clinched at the man that held him. A soft whimper left him after a short second, his eyes becoming confused and scared. But it was the words that would cause anyone to still at what was happening to him. "P-please... don't let him die." His voice was a whispering thread of sound. The one the man had seen in his gaze...

Yukinito released his fingers, feeling a wet trail run down his fingers as the blood seeped from the wound. He pulled the other close rocking him back and fourth in his embrace as he comfortingly stroked the mans hair "hey it's ok, you're going to be fine, the man will be fine, come on calm down." he cooed gently in the humans ear. He didn't know what was going on and he had no idea why the mark n the mans side was glowing or who the man in Lucas's eyes was but he figured knowing would certainly be more important that where he had originally been going. He had a feeling that if this man did die it would mean a lot of trouble for him and for many other people.

he carefully reached around and picked up the soup which was now cooling, only keeping war because of its proximity with the flames. He moved back from Lucas as carefully raised the tin near the other saying gently "here, eat, it will make you feel better." He made a vague attempt at a smile but rapidly gave up since he knew he was no good at showing emotions he did not feel and right now he sure as hell didn't feel happy about this situation, if he knew what was going on it might have been better but he didn't and he had a feeling he wasn't going to find out until he remembered the tales from long ago or he reached where this man was being held.

Lucas trembled in the man's hold as he tried to calm down. But knowing what was going on.. to a point, was terrifying him. Maybe it was the human heart within the boy that reached out and was hurting with that knowledge. He shifted a little when the food was handed back to him. Taking ahold of the can, he stared down at it for a short moment. Beginning to drink the contents of the can, he wasn't all that hungry.

A soft groan left him as he rubbed at the mark, it was getting really irritating.

Yukinito watched as the man drank the warm liquid. He saw that Lucas was rubbing the spot on his hip where the birthmark lay, reaching down he removed the mans hand carefully holding it in his own for a moment and said gently "let me see" he leant down and looked at the mark which was still glowing hot, releasing the hands from his hold he moved his hand down and placed it over the mark, it was a gentle heat on his hand. He sighed as he felt something pleasant overtake his body, it flowed throughout him making his limbs feel light and his brain went slightly fuzzy.

Forgetting his position Yukinito let his head drop onto his shoulder and he shut his eyes moaning softly at the feeling that had overtaken him, the sensation he had never felt before that coursed through his veins relaxing him and lending him a new sort of emotion, feeling something he had never felt before. He pressed his hand slightly harder onto the mark, not very hard just with enough strength to fully contact the entire mark with his palm, he gently moaned again not able to control the strange sensations.

Lucas' gaze lifted to the man as he reached down and took his hand off the mark. Confusion settle on his face as he heard the man. Biting his lower lip as the man placed his hand on the mark. But it was when the man let his head drop to his shoulder that he faught to stay still. He didn't understand what was going on, and this man was still a little strange to him. Squirming after a really long moment and the man moaning.

Yukinito lost control over his senses, he didn't understand and currently he couldn't have cared less, as long as the feeling of warmth continued then he was happy,his moth opened slightly and his breathing became harsher. He loved the feel of whatever was happening and din't want it to end but a little art of him was aware that the other was squirming beneath his hand, he moaned again before he tore his hand from Lucas's side and collapsed to the side leaning heavily on the ground to his left with his hands. He stayed in that position for a grasping at his sense before he managed to recollect himself and sit up again looking sheepishly at Lucas "sorry," he murmured "i..i dont know what came over me..just.." he didn't know how to explain it, he couldn't even describe the feeling, he just didn't know other than how amazingly good it had felt.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
ermmm....not being pushy but if you are away or cant answer would it be ok for you to just pm me to let me know.....